View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 2:31 pm

The vets duo really does suck for the newbies. If either Jordan or Rachel get to the end, they automatically have one vote they don't even have to work for.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 3:08 pm

Bolero wrote:
The vets duo really does suck for the newbies. If either Jordan or Rachel get to the end, they automatically have one vote they don't even have to work for.

That is why the newbies should not have thrown comps for golden keys and broke up the couples before jury.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 3:20 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Bolero wrote:

That is why the newbies should not have thrown comps for golden keys and broke up the couples before jury.
Given the newbies in the game, only one might have been thinking end game at the beginning of the game.
Back to top Go down
dv8
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 3:49 pm

okay don't throw tomatoes at me, but who the flip IS janelle. Was she like the best ever at BB? and what season was she, I'll chase youtube for that season highlights.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 3:56 pm

Janelle was on BB6 and BB7. She was final 3 in both.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:03 pm

These are better than the feeds !!!

Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:08 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Bolero wrote:

EXACTLY! I believe that since the Vets basically started with 5 and the newbies with 8, it ways a lot about the Vets that there are 2 left and after Thursday there will be 3 newbies. So statistically speaking, and I would need current for this math equation LOL, the Vets are still ahead in numbers from how the game started.

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:09 pm

I miss Janie. There will never be another BB player like her.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:09 pm

2 out of 5 and 3 out of 8?

that would be
40% to 37%

Yup
vets doing better!

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:11 pm

Kimmie wrote:
These are better than the feeds !!!

I hadn't looked at these in a long, long time. Sure seemed like they had more fun then.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:51 pm

dv8 wrote:
okay don't throw tomatoes at me, but who the flip IS janelle. Was she like the best ever at BB? and what season was she, I'll chase youtube for that season highlights.

Yes. The best who never won, twice.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 4:53 pm

Janelle would have won All Stars except Julie Chen totally screwed her over with her ineptness. I will never forget that Volcano challenge, never.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 5:08 pm

Lori wrote:
Janelle would have won All Stars except Julie Chen totally screwed her over with her ineptness. I will never forget that Volcano challenge, never.
I totally agree. That was brutal.
I've always loved that Janelle: Big Brother Dominance video.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on August 31st 2011, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 5:08 pm

Lori wrote:

Yes she would have. What a cluster that was.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 6:48 pm

wow great videos, thanks! And this girl knows Porsche? Any chance she "schooled" her?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 8:09 pm

dv8 wrote:
wow great videos, thanks! And this girl knows Porsche? Any chance she "schooled" her?

They both worked at Mynt and yes they are friends. Janelle definitely gave Porsche pointers on how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 9:06 pm

She's like the un-Janie though, so I don't think they took...
Back to top Go down
dv8
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 9:55 pm

to bad you can't flashback live feeds. this is so boring I'd like to watch a previous season feeds .LOL
Back to top Go down
dv8
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 9:56 pm

lallybelle wrote:
She's like the un-Janie though, so I don't think they took...

never go in the house the same? maybe she is spinning the lessons between Janelle & Dani. Final 5 is not a bad accomplishment. Be great if she knocks out these last 2 vets tho.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    August 31st 2011, 10:12 pm

The Golden Key twist hurt a lot of players' games. Porshe virtually fell off the planet. I remember wondering why no one even mentioned her at first. She wasn't on the feeds, and the only time I saw her was when alcohol was being served.

I would love to have seen BB this year with Dani and Porshe competing every week. I think they would have aligned a lot sooner.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 1st 2011, 5:12 am

Kimmie wrote:
Bolero wrote:

Do you think the Golden Keys were a way to ensure some of the vets made it on the jury? Also, I keep seeing this being mentioned, but have not been able to find it. Did Rachel say the vets were guaranteed to make it on the jury and they are getting paid three times as much as the newbies?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 1st 2011, 5:23 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Bolero wrote:

Do you think the Golden Keys were a way to ensure some of the vets made it on the jury? Also, I keep seeing this being mentioned, but have not been able to find it. Did Rachel say the vets were guaranteed to make it on the jury and they are getting paid three times as much as the newbies?

I don't know the exact amount, but Rachel has let it slip a few times that the vets are being paid more than the noobs.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 1st 2011, 7:47 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Bolero wrote:

I don't know the exact amount, but Rachel has let it slip a few times that the vets are being paid more than the noobs.
I don't think they were "guaranteed" or no one would have been considering getting rid of anyone pre-jury because of the "agreement" but I do think the vets are being paid more than the rest. I also think it was negotiated on a per couple basis. Probably not as hard to coax Brendon/Rachel back as it was Jordan/Jeff or Dani/Dick (especially considering who they are teamed with).
Back to top Go down
dv8
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 6:08 pm

haha someone just tweeted this youtube vid to me. Hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DBGCHOvW8E
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 6:21 pm

That is funny. I think Odin posted the video yesterday in the live feeds thread. Or maybe Wednesday.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
dv8
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 6:59 pm

oh really? Sorry for the double post then Sad
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 7:05 pm

Worth watching again roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 7:37 pm

dv8 wrote:

That was so funny! Thanks for posting it. Very Happy

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 8:15 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
dv8 wrote:

Your welcome! Have I told you how much I love that pic you have of Rachel in your sig? lol Its perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 8:19 pm

dv8 wrote:
haha someone just tweeted this youtube vid to me. Hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DBGCHOvW8E

OMG that was so funny and well-done! Thanks dv8!!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    September 2nd 2011, 8:21 pm

dv8 wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
dv8 wrote:

Your welcome! Have I told you how much I love that pic you have of Rachel in your sig? lol Its perfect!!!

No, but I have JessicaJules to thank for posting it in Rachel's thread - I loved it! lol I also love your avi of Dani.

PostSubject: Re: Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything    

Back to top Go down

Hodge Podge mish/mash of everything
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: