all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jeff/Jordan vs Dani

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryanna
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 9:51 pm

I had no idea what to call this thread and I don't think this title is completely appropriately fitting. Mostly because what I'm saying actually has very little, if ANYTHING, to do with Dani. I only made it because I already had a response typed up before I saw that people said to make it another thread because it wasn't relevant. Even though it DID stem from something that Jordan said on the live feeds TODAY and it's not like anything else is going on. But oh well. So the quotes in this post are from the discussion thread and, like I said, I already had them typed out. Smile (If someone has a more fitting thread name tell me plz).

pdson2 wrote:
Jordan has already won is in the final 5 who knows how much further yet she absolutely is useless and has no game according to some and will not be given credit for anything. It's mind boggling.

It's mind boggling to me that people are so blind by their Jordan love that they mistake the fact that she's a nice person as game play. They mistake her telling Jeff constantly that she'd puke if Porsche or Kalia win the game because they do nothing, as game play in the form of gathering jury votes. People will find anything she does as being game play even though this is exactly how Jordan would act outside of the house, just because they love her.

blondie55 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:


On second thought, you're completely right. Jordan was worried that Jeff might vote for Porsche or Kalia over her so that's obviously why she said that to him on nearly a daily basis.

Like I said, she may actually feel that way (i.e. telling Jeff). And saying that she said it daily is a gross exaggeration. Seriously.

Bryanna wrote:

Glad we agree that you think being her nice self = good game play. That = no game play in my opinion, but whatever. She got to the end. She won. Obviously she doesn't care how she got there, why would she? She has the money so whatever. But don't make the mistake of thinking she got there because she had game. She got there because she didn't.

Rolling Eyes Clearly not what I said. Here, let me repost it for you:

"Jordan was aware of how her words and actions affected people's perception of her, and she played up the aspects that she knew people needed to see. She admitted as much in conversations with Jeff, and in post show interviews."

1) It's a good thing I said nearly daily. Which is not an exaggeration, because she seriously did say some variation of that almost everyday.

2) I was referring to the first sentence which you left out. "Obviously it does, she won." In response to me saying that from what I was gathering, being her nice self and acting like she would in the outside world = good game play.

keozie wrote:
Wendi wrote:
Quote :
But don't make the mistake of thinking she got there because she had game. She got there because she didn't.

I know you weren't talking to me, but I really am thinking about running my thoughts by you for your approval since you know bestest.

roll on floor laughi

Can't find the original post (deleted?) Is there a rule that states no opinions allowed unless you're a Jeff and Jordan fan? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Nancy has stated the opposite on multiple MULTIPLE occasions.

Also don't think I didn't catch your post calling me obnoxious because I disagree with the majority. LMAO. I really don't understand why people don't go to the fansite if they can't handle opposing opinions.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 9:52 pm

Really? I was just kind of happy a halt was called in the live feed threads. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4131
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 9:56 pm

You should add Fans to the title of your thread.

Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 9:56 pm

I'm not the kind of person who will spend the time typing out ALL of that crap and then just delete it because people can't handle it. I respect the fact that people didn't want to see it in the feed discussions, but multiple people DID say to make another thread, so I did. If I hadn't already typed it out, I wouldn't have.

No one said you had to post in here.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 9:57 pm

It's never ending and no one is right. Just keeps a lot of the negative feelings alive.
Back to top Go down
pdson2



Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 9:58 pm

I just find it strange that you think someone who has won the game and is in the final 5 has no redeaming qualities game wise other than being nice i find that very hard to believe. BB is not about how many competitions you win or how you manipulate people last time i checked there is only ONE object of BB and that is to NOT GET EVICTED and in that regard Jordan>Dani.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2442
Location : Chi Town
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:04 pm

Bryanna wrote:
I'm not the kind of person who will spend the time typing out ALL of that crap and then just delete it because people can't handle it. I respect the fact that people didn't want to see it in the feed discussions, but multiple people DID say to make another thread, so I did. If I hadn't already typed it out, I wouldn't have.

No one said you had to post in here.

Why is it it always Jordan's game that is useless to you??I'm just wondering why you have so much anger when you talk about Jordan
and how she plays her game.There were 14 to start with and it seems that the winner of BB11 in your eyes has no game.Just asking.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:05 pm

Honestly this thread and general topic seems to be going more along the lines of bashing posters than it does the players of Big Brother...............

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3733
Location : NY
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:07 pm

This is ridiculous. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:11 pm

Please STOP attacking Bryanna. She is allowed her opinion whether it follows yours or not.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:11 pm

Done with this discussion it's just never ending.

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:16 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Honestly this thread and general topic seems to be going more along the lines of bashing posters than it does the players of Big Brother...............

How do you figure? I was having a debate (and I love me a debate) about Jordan's game play and was told to take it to another thread because people in the feed discussion didn't want to see it. Hence why I started this thread.

Top cat wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
I'm not the kind of person who will spend the time typing out ALL of that crap and then just delete it because people can't handle it. I respect the fact that people didn't want to see it in the feed discussions, but multiple people DID say to make another thread, so I did. If I hadn't already typed it out, I wouldn't have.

No one said you had to post in here.

Why is it it always Jordan's game that is useless to you??I'm just wondering why you have so much anger when you talk about Jordan
and how she plays her game.There were 14 to start with and it seems that the winner of BB11 in your eyes has no game.Just asking.

I don't have "so much anger" towards Jordan. I've just stated my opinions of Jordan and tbh I think that makes other people have anger towards me. Because look, I couldn't even say that Jordan being a hypocrite about Porsche/Kalia doing nothing rubbed me the wrong way without it spiraling into this. I even admitted that P/K haven't done THAT much, but have done slightly more than Jordan. It's her entitled attitude this season that has generally rubbed me the wrong way, along with the hypocrisy of feeling sick over PK doing nothing when it's not like she's done more than them. That is ALL I said in my original post and it turned into this. It's not like I turned it into this by myself. And I'm in no way complaining because I genuinely enjoy debates and don't care about people disagreeing with me. But yeah. Hopefully that answers your question a little bit. If not, I've pretty much covered it in my other posts. There's not much more I can say.

gmtbb wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
keozie wrote:
What I think is mind boggling is that why posts get deleted left and right yet you can get away with basically telling blondie to not think that Jordan has any game play. Oh wait, I already know the answer ..

There's a difference between having a debate about a person's game play and telling people they're obnoxious and acting like a know it all. Believe it or not, my opinions on Jordan are not personal attacks to anyone on this site. Whereas calling me obnoxious (apparently among other things) are directed at no one but me. That's just my guess.

The bolded sounds like a personal attack IMO.

Good because I was talking about something that was said about me.

PS anyone saying "done with this discussion" and "this is ridiculous." Cool. No one told you you had to post in here.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:16 pm

so funny i was just reading the b-side blog about 5 mins ago: so instead of trying to sit here and type some long post out i will quote a part of sunday's tv show recap blog because it's basically what i have been thinking: I know not original but sometimes i think i just suck getting my thoughts out:


To be fair, everyone in the house is kind of a bonehead. I know there’s a lot of anti-Shelly, pro-Jeff sentiment out there, but I’m starting to think the sentiment should be anti-Shelly, anti-Jeff. Maybe anti-Jordan too. I know this is positively SACRILEGE, but the sheer amount of self-serving pity going on in the house has been off the charts, and Jordan is not immune.

It actually really bothers me to hear Jordan complain that people who do nothing are going to win the game. Is that even a valid point to be made anymore? Kalia, for instance, has won HOH twice and made some pretty big moves (as well as dumb ones — ie. Lawon). Additionally, at the time of the conversation, Porsche and Adam had won just as many competitions as Rachel and Jordan, and while Shelly remains sans victory, she has arguably now made some of the biggest moves since Daniele first attempted to backdoor J&J. Point is, this whole line of logic that the Veterans are the only people “playing the game” is a bit ridiculous.

Then there’s also this strange notion Jordan has that everyone who has betrayed her has been obsessed with being Daniele’s friend. The irony here is that up until this week, Jeff and Jordan have survived thanks in huge part to many house guests’ infatuation with them. Furthermore, as much as Jeff and Jordan like to talk about Shelly’s betrayal (which admittedly does suck big time), Jeff was just as duplicitous when he threw the Veto competition (and then lied about it to Rachel).

The point is that all these people are fallible, and there’s no reason in being sanctimonious about it.
Ah, but that’s what happens in Big Brother every. single. season. And I think that’s why we love it. Everyone gets on their high horses: the players, the viewers, the bloggers. That’s when you know it’s been a good season
Back to top Go down
keozie
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 884
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:19 pm

Oh okay, sorry. You're absolutely right Jordan is a useless, waste of a body in the BB game and I do not respect her ability to win half a million dollars. Is that what we wanted to accomplish tonight? Did I do good?
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:22 pm

Do y'all really want to fight about this? I don't think anyone is going to change positions, do you? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:23 pm

The ironic part about all this arguing is that the Hg's in question would think this is all silly and pointless!!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   August 29th 2011, 10:23 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
Do y'all really want to fight about this? I don't think anyone is going to change positions, do you? Smile

No... and sorry I was gone for a while... Locking
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeff/Jordan vs Dani   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeff/Jordan vs Dani
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: