LMAO bad girl
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 17th 2011, 10:00 am

It is awwwn, in the words of former BB hg Monica!
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 17th 2011, 2:31 pm

I was wondering when that photo was going to be copy/pasted in this thread or in other threads.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 17th 2011, 2:44 pm

When Jun was on BB we didn't have Twitter, FB and so much social media so her account of what happened would be out-dated imo.

The newer hg's, especially this season really caught hell in social media during and after the show. I'd be more interested in a more recent hg writing a book.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 17th 2011, 8:17 pm

I wish at least one of them would do it ... just to get more "behind the scenes" information as well as some insight into some of the more interesting things that have happened to them post game. I'd think I'd like a collaboration ... several HGs from different seasons comparing and contrasting their experiences, with a heavy emphasis on the production side of their various seasons.
(I think Dick once said that CBS has them gagged for three years? Maybe many of those who could speak probably don't just in case they might get another chance?)
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 18th 2011, 6:39 am

I remember James Rhine talking about writing a BB tell-all awhile after All Stars, but he may have been kidding. For some reason, I seem to remember him saying he had to wait 4 years, and it's been more than 5, so... any time now, James! study Lol.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 3:16 pm

New pictures of Dani/Dom:

Back to top Go down
MGK619

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 3:31 pm

and...

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 4:10 pm

Ahhhhhhh great pictures. Thanks MGK for posting them!!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 5:14 pm

Nice ... thanks MGK.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 6:12 pm

They are so cute together! Thanks for posting. Smile
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 6:19 pm

What an adorable couple they make!!! Thanks for sharing these pics. I wonder...
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 8:14 pm

Wonder what?
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 9:08 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Wonder what?

If they're doing it! lol!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 10:56 pm

Those are some cute pics. I love the goofy poses Smile

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 11:09 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Wonder what?

From watching their body language and the things they've said, I do not believe they are doing it.

IMO they are very good buddies and friends. I just can't see them as a couple. I don't think he's Danielle's type and Danielle is not his type at all.

From listening to his conversations during BB and after, he makes is clear that he is very religious and has plans to become a doctor. He's extremely intelligent and I feel he will focus on his goals right now. He holds his Mother's opinion in highest regard and would never let her down. He loves and admires his Mother,

I'm happy they're good friends. They seem to have lots of fun together and that's great I had lots of guy friends and loved having them without all the drama girlfriends often bring into a friendshop. Danielle has said she had lots of guy friends too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 11:25 pm

Shug wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Wonder what?

From watching their body language and the things they've said, I do not believe they are doing it.

IMO they are very good buddies and friends. I just can't see them as a couple. I don't think he's Danielle's type and Danielle is not his type at all.

From listening to his conversations during BB and after, he makes is clear that he is very religious and has plans to become a doctor. He's extremely intelligent and I feel he will focus on his goals right now. He holds his Mother's opinion in highest regard and would never let her down. He loves and admires his Mother,

I'm happy they're good friends. They seem to have lots of fun together and that's great I had lots of guy friends and loved having them without all the drama girlfriends often bring into a friendshop. Danielle has said she had lots of guy friends too.

Excellent post, Shug...you make some very good points.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 22nd 2011, 11:31 pm

Shug wrote:
its_glinda_now wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Wonder what?

I was expecting a jk at the end of your post. I have no doubt they're dating. From all I've seen, I think they're both in love.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:14 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Wonder what?

roll on floor laughi

Elizabeth and MGK619, I love these photos! Thank you so much. Whatever they call themselves they both look happy. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:48 am

I think they're dating. There have been too many sightings of Dani in the Bay Area for them to not be dating. I don't know how many times she's gone there since the show's been over but I get the impression that it's been quite a few times, including during Thanksgiving apparently. I don't think anyone would make that trip to visit someone who was just a friend that many times in such a short period of time (remember, they've only been out of the house for three months...probably one visit would be enough for just a friend). Plus there was that thing Kalia said about her birthday party about how if Dom can come down that often because of something else he can come down for her bday.

Also, the picture from Lawon's birthday party says it all imo. If someone tried to tell me they look at their friends like that, I wouldn't believe them. The first thing I thought when I saw that picture was that it looked like they were about to kiss.

Dom's not in school at the current moment anyways. And even if he were, it's not like he hasn't had girlfriends before. I don't see why Dani would be different. And what does his mom have to do with it? He's 25 years old. How old does he have to be before he can stop worrying about disappointing his mom by dating someone? (Not saying that this actually IS the case in his real life, just responding to the point that was made.) Plus for all we know his mom could love Dani. Idk. I just see it as more likely that they're dating than not but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 3:40 am

I think Dani's comments throughout BB are very clear. She never regards herself as dating. Dani has been in some long term relationships but still was insistent that she doesn't date. I don't get a dating "vibe" either and think that friendships are as important to Daniele as anything. She would visit a friend often too if she enjoyed spending time with him/her. Plus visiting the Bay area is something new for her.

A pic is just a one dimensional view of something. A candid is frozen in time and may or may not convey a particular emotion. To me, it looked like the pic of them at Lawon's birthday was that he might be teasing her and she was either telling him not to or something along those lines.

Everyone's perspective is different. But I think Dani and Dom are poles apart in their expectations.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 3:45 am

Well, since none of us know them I guess it's hard to tell but my guess is that they are a couple just going by the effort they have to put in to spend that amount of time together.
I think they're wise to keep it to themselves. (Some BB followers are bat shit crazy.)
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 4:36 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Well, since none of us know them I guess it's hard to tell but my guess is that they are a couple just going by the effort they have to put in to spend that amount of time together.
I think they're wise to keep it to themselves. (Some BB followers are bat shit crazy.)

Agreed, I am sure she is well aware at how nasty some fans are this season and how she was burned by so called fans during the Nick time. I can see her NEVER letting us know and thinking it's any of our business. I hope she is happy though.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 5:24 am

KayS wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Agreed, I am sure she is well aware at how nasty some fans are this season and how she was burned by so called fans during the Nick time. I can see her NEVER letting us know and thinking it's any of our business. I hope she is happy though.

I agree with you both.

I just don't get the whole "they're not together because Dani herself has said she's not the dating type" argument. It's not like she's never been in a relationship. Plus, she told Kalia something along the lines of how meeting Dominic made her think about what it would be like to be with a guy who actually cares and wants to love her. People's priorities change. What they want in life can change. Especially when you meet someone who makes you think those things...

And as someone who is in a long distance relationship, I still don't think anyone would take a plane ride (or very long car ride) at LEAST 3 times (but probably more) within a 3 month span for someone who they are just friends with. Especially after already taking a cross-country road trip with them. Taking travel costs into account, all of their trips back and forth have had to amount to a couple thousand dollars at least. You don't do that with just friends especially when they're moving closer to you anyways in a short period of time. Dom is already living in LA now, right? I think he said December?

The fact is, any sort of information to base these opinions off of has been very miniscule lately (as it should be) so it's hard to say someone is definitely right or wrong, but I just feel like the little bit of info that I have seen/heard about has made it pretty obvious (at least to me) that something's going on...
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 8:02 am

Bryanna wrote:
KayS wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

I agree with you both.

I just don't get the whole "they're not together because Dani herself has said she's not the dating type" argument. It's not like she's never been in a relationship. Plus, she told Kalia something along the lines of how meeting Dominic made her think about what it would be like to be with a guy who actually cares and wants to love her. People's priorities change. What they want in life can change. Especially when you meet someone who makes you think those things...

And as someone who is in a long distance relationship, I still don't think anyone would take a plane ride (or very long car ride) at LEAST 3 times (but probably more) within a 3 month span for someone who they are just friends with. Especially after already taking a cross-country road trip with them. Taking travel costs into account, all of their trips back and forth have had to amount to a couple thousand dollars at least. You don't do that with just friends especially when they're moving closer to you anyways in a short period of time. Dom is already living in LA now, right? I think he said December?

The fact is, any sort of information to base these opinions off of has been very miniscule lately (as it should be) so it's hard to say someone is definitely right or wrong, but I just feel like the little bit of info that I have seen/heard about has made it pretty obvious (at least to me) that something's going on...

Agreed. Maybe they aren't "dating" but they definitely have a relationship that involves considerable time and expense to visit each other. I would say 99 /100 times that people go to effort they have gone to in order to spend time together, they are romantically involved. Odds are Dani and Dom are a couple. BTW, having respect for ones mother does not equal letting her decide who you sleep with-especially not when you are 25.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 8:19 am

I think they are at least exploring the options of dating, if they aren't already. They seem to be putting a lot of time and money into that friendship, which is fine, but I lean more towards the dating side than the friendship side. Probably just testing the waters for right now without fan interferance. That's smart on their part. Also, looking at the photos again, they both have gorgeous smiles! And Dani has the whitest teeth ever! Jealous!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 8:21 am

Please! They are so doing it!! Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 10:10 am

Nothing wrong with being "friends with benefits".

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 10:46 am

My comment about his Mother seems to have upset some people. lol!

My point was that Dom is a very religious young man who professed to be a virgin on live TV. My opinion is that he would not sleep around or do anything publically to hurt or embarrass his Mom. I know many young men his age who are like this. There's nothing wrong with it. He respects his Mom and has morals and values.

I just feel he would have to be in a very committed relationship with someone to bring them home to meet his Mom. I also don't think he would be flaunting a sexual relationship to the general public. He appears to be a very private person who is well grounded and is very family oriented. What's wrong with that?

He may very well be "doing it" with Danielle. Only they know that for sure. I just can't see him being a virgin for 25 years, saving himself for marriage as he stated and then all of a sudden, for all the world to see, sleeping around with Danielle publically. That's just my opinion. I haven't seen one photo of them kissing, embracing like lovers do, or showing that type of relationship. I see them joking around, and acting more like buddies. What's wrong with that?

I think their fans hope they're in a relationship and want them to be doing it. That doesn't mean they are. There is no proof one way or the other. It's all just speculation. Until they say they're in a relationship I'm assuming they're just friends.

I have a daughter Dom's age and it's not unusual for her to have close male friends. Many of her age group do and they all just hang out together. They travel, go to concerts, have parties, etc. and are the best of friends. I never think of her guy friends as anything but her friends until she tells me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 11:20 am

Shug wrote:

My point was that Dom is a very religious young man who professed to be a virgin on live TV. My opinion is that he would not sleep around or do anything publically to hurt or embarrass his Mom. I know many young men his age who are like this. There's nothing wrong with it. He respects his Mom and has morals and values.

I just feel he would have to be in a very committed relationship with someone to bring them home to meet his Mom. I also don't think he would be flaunting a sexual relationship to the general public. He appears to be a very private person who is well grounded and is very family oriented. What's wrong with that?

He may very well be "doing it" with Danielle. Only they know that for sure. I just can't see him being a virgin for 25 years, saving himself for marriage as he stated and then all of a sudden, for all the world to see, sleeping around with Danielle publically. That's just my opinion. I haven't seen one photo of them kissing, embracing like lovers do, or showing that type of relationship. I see them joking around, and acting more like buddies. What's wrong with that?

I think their fans hope they're in a relationship and want them to be doing it. That doesn't mean they are. There is no proof one way or the other. It's all just speculation. Until they say they're in a relationship I'm assuming they're just friends.

I have a daughter Dom's age and it's not unusual for her to have close male friends. Many of her age group do and they all just hang out together. They travel, go to concerts, have parties, etc. and are the best of friends. I never think of her guy friends as anything but her friends until she tells me otherwise.

Once again, I find myself agreeing 100% with your comments, Shug! Per the bolded above, yes, today's young "kids" travel all over the world together in platonic relationships...such a difference from past generations, that's for sure! I also very strongly agree with your statement that their fans hope they're in a relationship and want them to be doing it because I am one of those fans!! Embarassed Alas, it doesn't mean they are.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 11:30 am

You didn't upset me Shug; I'm just joking around! lol!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:02 pm

I don't have a problem with people assuming theyre just friends but I thought after what we know so far, it seems obvious they're in a relationship. Like it was mentioned earlier, you don't spend money and most of your past 3 months visiting each just because you're good friends. Friendships aren't hidden and kept secret. Relationships are.

Just my 2cents

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:17 pm

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:22 pm

We do, that's why we are talking about it!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:22 pm

Shug wrote:

Dani has been to SF several times she's has probably already met Dom's mom before, and didn't Dani spend thanksgiving with Dom and his family?

I don't know what their relationship is but why go out of their way to hide a friendship with one person and at the same time not hide friendships with everybody else? doesn't make any sense
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 12:35 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Who cares?

That's rude. Everyone posting in this thread cares, including you because you keep commenting in this thread. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   December 23rd 2011, 1:17 pm

Lori wrote:
You didn't upset me Shug; I'm just joking around! lol!

I totally got your joking Lori. I get your sense of humor and love it! lol!

In response to one comment above about when a 25 year old stops caring what his Mother says. I hope never.

Dom still lives at home with his Mom or did during BB. He's obviously very protective of her and his family. I admire those qualities in a young man. It shows that he has been taught morals and values. It also indicates that when he gets married he will treat his wife and children with love, kindness and respect.

He must have a wonderful Mother to have raised such a level-headed, amazing son. All Mothers hope their children will become good human beings who have the fine qualities Dom has. I hope my daughter finds a man as kind, intelligent, and thoughtful as Dom, with a great sense of humor. Dom's Mom did something right to have a son like him. She must be very proud of him.

That's why I don't think he will ever just jump willy- nilly into a relationship on a whim. When he finds "the one" it will be forever and in a committed relationship. Right now I see him having the time of his life with his friends as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato Briones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: