Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:31 pm

Dani NEVER rode Dick's coat tails!!! That girl played her ass off and got screwed by a bitter jury and America IMO!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:36 pm

lovin wrote:
Dani NEVER rode Dick's coat tails!!! That girl played her ass off and got screwed by a bitter jury and America IMO!

In defense of Jeff, he did not originate that saying. He simply repeated something he had heard.

I agree. Dani never rode Dick's coattails and if anything, she saved his behind.
Back to top Go down
keozie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:40 pm

currentresident wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
Bolero wrote:
Too late now, but really wishing Dani had just taken Jeff out last week.

Then Brendon would've won the HoH and taken her out. Dani had ZERO chance, pretty much since week one when ED left her in the lurch.

And before the naysayers start bleating about the golden key, there's no need for a GK when the 'fix' was in for the vets to keep winning the early HoHs. Remember Rachel being allowed to set up the putting order ? Jordan was leading with no noobs left to play so Jeff and Brendon could throw it to her. Perfect. Exactly what Grodner was hoping for. And the bikini question that removed D/A/L and left B/R in the third HoH comp was a blatant rigging just like the BS that eliminated BB9's Sharon in her F4 HoH comp, including a repeat of the incriminating lengthy pause by the Chenbot.

So #1 target Dani has to save herself by winning the next HoH comp and removes her most feared rival. Then Kalia stumbles into a fortunate HoH win. And what do we get ? A returning player twist. Why ? To bring back Brendon. NO OTHER REASON. The AC was a sham and Chen and the production idiots couldn't even co-ordinate themselves to make the numbers look right.

After useless and stupid Kalia was mindfucked by the DR and their minion Shelly, Dani was lucky that Lawon was removed instead of Porsche. Brendon would have easily beat Lawon in the ball comp anyway but it was RIDICULOUS that Rachel was allowed to help him during the comp. More crap from Grodner.

So #1 target Dani has to save herself AGAIN by winning the next HoH comp. She then has to use ANOTHER HoH reign to eliminate the same player as she did before. Why target B/R over J/J ? Well, first B/R is a stronger comp duo than J/J. Secondly, B/R had already betrayed Dani way back in week 3. J/J had yet to betray Dani.

In reality, it didn't matter who Dani chose - either Jeff or Brendon were winning the teacup HoH comp. Dani's only chance was the veto. We will soon see what was involved with that.

Before I finish my rant, some comments on some recent silly stuff in this thread.

"Dani wants to manipulate one of her allies to take Jeff out because she's playing for jury votes."

Well duh !!! Dani can't win every friggin' HoH comp ya know !! It's against the rules now to compete in every HoH comp, ya know !! If Jeff had blown a challenge designed for a strong male to win, and instead Porsche had won, of course Dani's gonna try to comvince her to target J/J. And how the fuck is that playing for jury votes ? Will J/J give Dani absolution from being part of their eviction ???? Geez !!!

"I don't really view it as backstabbing. They haven't been on the same side since Week 2."

It's not a backstabbing ???? REALLY ???? Are you kidding me ??? {facepalm}

Her ego got in the way and tripped her up.

Ah geez. {rolled eyes} Her ego didn't trip her up. Grodner's rabid protection of Jeff tripped her up. Do you ever wonder why Dani targeted Jeff so early ? I'll tell you why. It's because she knew from day one that Jeff was the 'Chosen One'. Well, how did Dani know this ? Because she experienced firsthand what being the 'Chosen One' can do for someone. It can win them the game. Over a more deserving player.

Once that insane redhead got jealous over a silly 'luxury' like Hoff's show, Dani saw an opportunity to eliminate the 'Chosen One'. Then the DR did their 'thing' and Brenchel betrayed Dani, resulting in Dom taking the fall.

Rant over. For now. Smile

No Comment

Oh, come on ! You know you wanna! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:49 pm

keozie wrote:
currentresident wrote:

No Comment

Not really, too tired.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:52 pm

Mappy wrote:
lovin wrote:

In defense of Jeff, he did not originate that saying. He simply repeated something he had heard.

I agree. Dani never rode Dick's coattails and if anything, she saved his behind.

I'm not speaking of Jeff...I'm speaking of others that say that Dani rode coattails.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:55 pm

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
lovin wrote:

I'm not speaking of Jeff...I'm speaking of others that say that Dani rode coattails.

Me too, I was answering Stephanie's post.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:58 pm

KayS wrote:
lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
lovin wrote:

Sorry I thought this was a carryover from the feeds discussion.

I agree with you as well lol!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 4:15 pm

currentresident wrote:
keozie wrote:
currentresident wrote:

No Comment

Not really, too tired.

You KNOW I'm right .........

dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 4:16 pm

Mappy wrote:
KayS wrote:
lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
lovin wrote:

Sorry I thought this was a carryover from the feeds discussion.

I agree with you as well lol!

I agree Dani made a good move a little too early.How was she to know the spineless jellyfish weren't mature enough to follow through!...Dom said it all. LOL....I love how these sayings"riding his coattails"keeps being repeated.Its just like saying "I don't have a brain to think for myself so I'll just repeat" The girl has game and I can't see how anyone could miss that but then thats just my opinion. Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 4:18 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
currentresident wrote:
keozie wrote:
currentresident wrote:

No Comment

Not really, too tired.

You KNOW I'm right .........

dancing penguin

Sorry, dude, can't agree with you, but I must go back to the lab to work on CIRM grant update, and then go to the shop and have my flat tire replaced.

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 8:04 am

this is why I love dani!!!

From updates:

Dani says Jeff is like every tool in Orange County, he goes around trying to intimidate people, who's 5'9" and claims to be 5'11.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 10:54 am

bergen wrote:

From updates:

Dani says Jeff is like every tool in Orange County, he goes around trying to intimidate people, who's 5'9" and claims to be 5'11.

That says it all! laugh so hard I crie

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 11:20 am

I don't see that Brendan has any right to say ANYONE has issues considering his past behavior.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 11:22 am

Stephanie wrote:
Dani behavior is what i expected when facing adversities. nasty! Who was it here that posted she is the only hgs with any redeeming qualities need to watch the feed.

So many used her age for her actions on s8. so many praised her growth since leaving bb.

Where?

This is not about the game. Per brendan, dani has issues and he's right. I think it's sad that fans support her behavior...don't get at all.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 11:30 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
Dani behavior is what i expected when facing adversities. nasty! Who was it here that posted she is the only hgs with any redeeming qualities need to watch the feed.

So many used her age for her actions on s8. so many praised her growth since leaving bb.

Where?

This is not about the game. Per brendan, dani has issues and he's right. I think it's sad that fans support her behavior...don't get at all.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

tens tens tens tens tens
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 11:42 am

BB13 Dani makes me sad. I used to absolutely love and adore her in BB8.

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 11:45 am

sockpuppet wrote:

I understand. I feel the same about BB11 Jeff vs BB13 Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 11:46 am

I think this is also the first time we've actually seen her on the block post veto ceremony. She and Rachel act very similarly. Constantly making digs at each other and trying to antagonize one another, the evil stares, the bashing, the incredible love for the game, the pouting when things aren't going their way, and their intense mean streaks. I don't know how they don't see it. And iirc, they both messed with each other while the other was a HN.
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:02 pm

KayS wrote:
I don't see that Brendan has any right to say ANYONE has issues considering his past behavior.

lol! I was thinking the same thing when I read that comment.
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:03 pm

Odin wrote:
I think this is also the first time we've actually seen her on the block post veto ceremony. She and Rachel act very similarly. Constantly making digs at each other and trying to antagonize one another, the evil stares, the bashing, the incredible love for the game, the pouting when things aren't going their way, and their intense mean streaks. I don't know how they don't see it. And iirc, they both messed with each other while the other was a HN.
True, they do act alike when on the block.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:07 pm

KayS wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

I never liked either
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:08 pm

sockpuppet wrote:

I actually like her a bit more this season than I did during BB8 (I didn't have the feeds back then so that might have made a difference). I wasn't a fan of hers at all during BB8 and many of the things that bugged me about her back then are still present in her this season but toned down IMO.

Last edited by gmtbb on August 24th 2011, 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16315
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:08 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
KayS wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

I never liked either

Me either, never understood the JJ love at all. But each to their own.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:13 pm

sockpuppet wrote:

Just because she dared to challenge the 'Chosen Douchebag' ??????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:14 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No. Trust me, that's not the reason. I couldn't care less if she evicted Jeff, that's not a reason for me to dislike someone.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:15 pm

Stephanie wrote:

Where?

oh pleaseee!!So i guess it's not nasty to go around calling a woman and effin B, effin idiot, and saying she should go eff herself!!! Dani hasn't really behaved badly at all on the block. ALL these women and men in the house bash each other..some to a worse extent than others. Brendan is the one with issues...
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:16 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

No. Trust me, that's not the reason. I couldn't care less if she evicted Jeff, that's not a reason for me to dislike someone.

Then what's your reason ?
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:18 pm

FRANGA wrote:
bergen wrote:

From updates:

That says it all! laugh so hard I crie

LMAO

#DaniIsAwesome

Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:19 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

I think I understand a bit what you are saying. In four years, Dani grew up, and many people were expecting to see the same girl with the same ideals, hopes and dreams.
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:21 pm

I like dani and was hoping she would go far, especially because she loves the game. I don't mind people messing with the other houseguests, telling lies, causing friction, or backstabbing. the only part of bb I don't like is personaly slamming someone in a group mentallity. but it is still a game and I believe that dani is going to be a wonderful young lady outside of the house.

she had a great plan, just didn't work.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:26 pm

I am truly disgusted by some of the names Dani is being called on twitter. Shame on them!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:27 pm

Stephanie wrote:

Where?

Well don't be sad for me, I love dani and I am fine.

And when someone goes into jeffs thread and goes on a rant about how sad they are for his fans then I can't agree.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:37 pm

KayS wrote:
I am truly disgusted by some of the names Dani is being called on twitter. Shame on them!

By who ? AABB members ? Nameless gutless twitter trolls ?

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 12:40 pm

No, not AABB members but lurkers. They know who they are.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 1:18 pm

Oh, the nameless gutless trolls from the fansite. Gotcha. {wink}

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 1:41 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

Good answer Sock.

I know the internet is basket full of crazy people, but there are rational BB fans out there who don't hate other houseguests for targetting their favorites. Yes you get upset, but you don't change your entire opinion about a person. It is a game.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 1:49 pm

I agree, I don't like seeing Jeff called a douche and Dani called names I can't write. It IS just a game.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 2:13 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

Then what's your reason ?
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 2:46 pm

KayS wrote:
I agree, I don't like seeing Jeff called a douche and Dani called names I can't write. It IS just a game.

At least Jeff won't see any of this.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 24th 2011, 3:07 pm

Bella wrote:
KayS wrote:

At least Jeff won't see any of this.

True, but I personally don't like the word. Might be my age. My Mom actually used one of those! lol! So it just seems gross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato Briones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: