Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:21 am

I'm so over Jeff in my fav girls thread, doesn't he have enough of his own threads.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:29 am

Bolero wrote:
KayS wrote:
Bolero wrote:
Lori wrote:
Dani is incredibly strong and can handle a lot. That's not the point. AABB is our home and she is our guest. You don't insult guests in your home and AABB should be no different.
Did you ever read at the forum created for her and Nick? Even before they broke up, there was a lot of stuff there that must have been hard to read. But she said in chat one day, that she wants to see it all. The good and the bad. She even read JU for that reason.

Nancy isn't like the fansite owner. She doesn't allow trashing of members.
I've never seen trashing in this thread. There's been some Dick bashing and some mild insults, but no trashing that I have seen, which is my point.

You don't see the trashing because inappropriate posts are deleted.

Last edited by Lori on August 22nd 2011, 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:29 am

bergen wrote:
I'm so over Jeff in my fav girls thread, doesn't he have enough of his own threads.

No.

Jeff.

I kid. dance

Last edited by Odin on August 22nd 2011, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:30 am

bergen wrote:

lol! He's like a contagious virus - he's everywhere. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:43 am

FRANGA wrote:
I am so sad that Jeff is so hard hearted that he can't see that Dani tried to make amends for her earlier actions. I hope Jordan never needs forgiveness for something she does, it looks like the boy doesn't have it in him to forgive. Very sad!

You'd think Jeff and Jordan would be a little more generous with their kindness since CBS has been so kind to them....a half a million two years ago, Amazing Race, A trip around the world with a generous salary, 15 thousand so far this year and it looks like it could be another half million. Talk about generosity...I guess it didn't rub off!

But I guess there will be those that say they deserve it....they are the "good people".

Jeff and Dani did make an amends for the week 3 backdoor plan. Does that mean he should stop playing the game in order to give Dani a free pass so she or one of her alliance members can evict him the next time they are in power? That's not how the game works. Dani keeping Jeff "safe" was BS. She was just using it or should I say "playing the game" on both ends. Brendon was her number one target but she wanted to pacify Jeff so she would not lose his jury vote when one of her allies targeted him next. That was the whole point of Dani drilling into Kalia's head last week that she had to target J/J. No blood on Dani's hands which she has said numerous times in DR. The problem with Dani's plan is that she was counting on Kalia or Porsche to win the next HoH. Being the constant gamer she is, Dani used that drunken late night/early morning talk with the J's to smooth things over just in case one of them won HoH. There was no sincerity in that talk--remember if Jeff likes toast, she likes toast.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:08 am

Too late now, but really wishing Dani had just taken Jeff out last week.
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:10 am

mytwocents wrote:
Jeff and Dani did make an amends for the week 3 backdoor plan. Does that mean he should stop playing the game in order to give Dani a free pass so she or one of her alliance members can evict him the next time they are in power? That's not how the game works. Dani keeping Jeff "safe" was BS. She was just using it or should I say "playing the game" on both ends. Brendon was her number one target but she wanted to pacify Jeff so she would not lose his jury vote when one of her allies targeted him next. That was the whole point of Dani drilling into Kalia's head last week that she had to target J/J. No blood on Dani's hands which she has said numerous times in DR. The problem with Dani's plan is that she was counting on Kalia or Porsche to win the next HoH. Being the constant gamer she is, Dani used that drunken late night/early morning talk with the J's to smooth things over just in case one of them won HoH. There was no sincerity in that talk--remember if Jeff likes toast, she likes toast.

bravo

Finally! Someone saying it like it really is. I agree completely! Dani is a gamer, and one who wants others to do her dirty work for her. She is now playing for jury votes, and doesn't want blood on her hands if she can get someone else do do it for her. She has been constantly drumming into both Porshe and Kalia that they have to nominate J & J before anyone else. That does not constitute an "innocent victim" in my book. Sorry, Dani, you got outplayed by two "stupid and useles" competitors. OOPS! Remember, that it was only last week that, while getting Brendon out, she was swearing on everything holy that she and Rachel would be a team to the end. On the sly, of course. Dani felt Brendon was more of a threat to her game than Jeff, and that is why she targeted him first. Remember, she kept discounting Jeff and Jordan all the time. A big mistake in BB.

And, by the way, I like Dani, and would have liked nothing better than to see her team up with Jeff and Jordan for a true final 3. Her ego got in the way and tripped her up.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:15 am

I don't think she discounted anyone. You only can evict one person at a time and she had to do the same person twice, lol. No one said she is an innocent victim.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:18 am

FRANGA wrote:
I am so sad that Jeff is so hard hearted that he can't see that Dani tried to make amends for her earlier actions. I hope Jordan never needs forgiveness for something she does, it looks like the boy doesn't have it in him to forgive. Very sad!

You'd think Jeff and Jordan would be a little more generous with their kindness since CBS has been so kind to them....a half a million two years ago, Amazing Race, A trip around the world with a generous salary, 15 thousand so far this year and it looks like it could be another half million. Talk about generosity...I guess it didn't rub off!

But I guess there will be those that say they deserve it....they are the "good people".

I don't understand this post. Jeff and Dani get along fine so this isn't about forgiveness.

Is he not supposed to nominate her the rest of the game because Brendon came back so she got rid of him instead of Jeff?
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:23 am

Odin wrote:

You know what I noticed about Dani? Her social game went to hell the moment she got too comfortable with Dominic. The first two weeks, she was getting super praise for her improvement in social game play. Week 3 is where it all went down hill, and it's been getting worse every week since to the point where she lost the pulse of the house and believe she had more power than she actually did. She got way too close to Kalia to the point that she believed she could easily manipulate her (same problem she had with B/R) and that failed. She thought Shelly was trustworthy for a good amount of time despite her instincts telling her otherwise, she holed up in the HoH room for hours at a time, and she dismissed every truthful thing Rachel was telling her because of their beef and refused to see any sincerity Big Red presented. It was an unfortunate series of events for her because it seems that once she's in comp mode, her social abilities get canceled out. And the people that keep calling Jeff out for not keeping a "deal" he supposedly made, well, Dani is the queen of breaking deals, so it's hard for me to hold that against Jeff. Dani DID break the vet final 5 and "don't attack until jury" deals, so no sympathy on that part.

"Nothing personal; just game play."

Well Jeff,Jordan's and Rachel's social game sucks this season! Dani wasn't any more holed up somewhere than anybody else in the house. She had fun with Dominic...they played fun games and just shot the shit most of the time. Was she supposed to go to bed because everyone else did?!?!These hg's are very cliquey..if u aren't with them then they have a hard time sitting around with them conversating. AS far as deal breaking..Dani kept her end of the deal with Jeff..she didn't put him up! The deal was never that one of her alliance members couldn't put him up.Not that it would have done any good but she could have put his ass up next to Brendon. Jeff looked her in the face and said he wouldn't put her after veto if she wasn't already on the block. I know this game isn't about honesty and it doesn't bother me much when people lie to advance their game but OWN it! Don't go toot the I'm honest5 straight shooter horn and I don't think Dani felt safe this week at all.

I hope Dani gives em hell this week Smile

now back to dani..oops
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:36 am

Lori wrote:
I don't think she discounted anyone. You only can evict one person at a time and she had to do the same person twice, lol. No one said she is an innocent victim.

She may not have discounted anyone, but in Dani's DR before she nominated Brendon she said (paraphrasing) that she felt her game was strong enough to beat Jeff but not Brendon since he's a proven competitor. Dani knows only one person can be evicted at a time which is why she played the keeping Jeff safe card in hopes he would not target her if he won HoH. Why would she play that card if she didn't think Jeff had a reason to target her and everything was well between them? Dani's reasons for targeting Brendon was valid. If anyone other than Jeff won HoH, she could have continued to re-establish a working relationship with Jeff and Jordan until the time was right for her to strike. Dani was trying to be meticulous in her approach to keep Jeff at bay but with him winning HoH and her not winning the POV made for an unfortunate week for her.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:37 am

Jessalyn wrote:
FRANGA wrote:

I don't understand this post. Jeff and Dani get along fine so this isn't about forgiveness.

Is he not supposed to nominate her the rest of the game because Brendon came back so she got rid of him instead of Jeff?

My only problem with it is he lied straight up to her face by telling he she was safe even after veto. Jeff has always prided himself as a straight shooter. If Kalia or Porsche would have won veto, he may have been able to pull the "well I am putting you up a pawn so you aren't a vote for so and so to stay" Instead HE wins the veto and backstabs her. I would have more respect for him without the lying to her face.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:39 am

Yes Dani felt Brendon was the bigger threat. I think some people actually take offense that she felt that way. They believe she discounted Jeff when in fact he was #2 on her list.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:42 am

Jeff's problem is the same as Shelly's. They want to be perceived as "good" when they are just as bad as anyone else.

Dani needed to win the veto or she would be gone - period. She didn't and I can't say it is a bad move for Jeff to get rid of her. I think it sucks for fans of the show but mostly I just want this season to be over at this point and I wish they would only bring people back on Allstars versions of the show.

Part of me is routing for Jeff to win because I think he is like Rob with Survivor. They will keep bringing Jeff back until he wins so just get it over with already.

A bigger part of me is routing for Porsche to win.

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:45 am

Quote :
Part of me is routing for Jeff to win because I think he is like Rob with Survivor. They will keep bringing Jeff back until he wins so just get it over with already.

OMG don't say that!! I never looked at it that way. This whole season was lame with the vets and this particular group of newbies. For heaven's sakes Shelly probably has posters of j/j on her walls at home. lol!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:48 am

KayS wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
FRANGA wrote:

My only problem with it is he lied straight up to her face by telling he she was safe even after veto. Jeff has always prided himself as a straight shooter. If Kalia or Porsche would have won veto, he may have been able to pull the "well I am putting you up a pawn so you aren't a vote for so and so to stay" Instead HE wins the veto and backstabs her. I would have more respect for him without the lying to her face.

OK, he's a hypocrite. But it doesn't discount the fact that getting out Dani is a great move for him because he is her #1 target. The only difference is that Dani wants to manipulate one of her allies to take Jeff out because she's playing for jury votes. Lying to Dani may in fact lose a jury vote if Jeff makes F2 but he has to get their first and taking out Dani could help his cause. Jeff lied to Dani. Dani lied to Jeff. Lying is part of the game as well as being a hypocrite and being manipulative in your dealings.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:49 am

KayS wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
FRANGA wrote:

Well yeah he shouldn't have told her she was safe, but I don't really view it as backstabbing. They haven't been on the same side since Week 2.

Sure he views himself as a straight shooter, but he isn't. He is a hypocrite just like every other BB houseguest and like everyone else in this World.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:51 am

Thanks for the replies and I agree it's a great move by Jeff, I just wish he had gone about it honestly.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:52 am

jfan wrote:
Jeff's problem is the same as Shelly's. They want to be perceived as "good" when they are just as bad as anyone else.

Dani needed to win the veto or she would be gone - period. She didn't and I can't say it is a bad move for Jeff to get rid of her. I think it sucks for fans of the show but mostly I just want this season to be over at this point and I wish they would only bring people back on Allstars versions of the show.

I guess you missed the night when Jeff told Jordan that everyone thinks he's a golden boy but really he's just a scumbag and he's willing to get blood on his hands to win the game. He owns it, but it's not his fault it's excluded from this edit.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 9:55 am

jfan wrote:

Last edited by bergen on August 22nd 2011, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keozie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 10:02 am

FRANGA wrote:

I am a generous person but I am not $500,000 generous. I wouldn't leave Dani in the game either. It's a game and he's making a smart move!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 10:13 am

To be determined to see if this strategy gets him past Thursday! Now in the words of some of our posters, I am SO over this thread! Have fun all.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 10:17 am

yeah let's lighten this up in here. I am excited for post BB Dani!!!! I can't wait for pics, and gossip and all that jazz.

And oh I kind of hope we hear more from Eric Stein.

yeah i am bumping my post to hopefully bump jeff right out of this thread!!!

anyone else excited for post-BB Dani???

Last edited by bergen on August 22nd 2011, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 10:28 am

KayS wrote:
Thanks for the replies and I agree it's a great move by Jeff, I just wish he had gone about it honestly.

That is part of the game! It is impossible to get through this game without ever telling a lie. I have listened to conversations Dani had with Kalia when she was HOH. She told Jeff she wouldn't put him up but behind his back she said IF Brendon won the POV Jeff was going up and out because he was her #2 target. She would have done exactly what Jeff did this week if the circumstances with Brendon had not worked out (probably both times).

Why would you tell someone who is a threat to your game that you are going to put them up if they don't win veto? Then if they win it and stay then OF COURSE they are coming straight at you. That would have been a really dumb game move if Jeff had done that. If there is a good chance the person might be staying you don't want to piss them off, do you? It's part of the game and has nothing to do with real life for goodness sake.

Why should Jeff be held to a higher standard than Dani? If the situation were reversed and Dani or someone else had done exactly what Jeff is doing this week, they would have been praised for making a great game move if they got rid of Jeff. Telling someone what they want to hear is a part of this game.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 10:32 am

sweetpeatx wrote:
KayS wrote:

That is part of the game! It is impossible to get through this game without ever telling a lie. I have listened to conversations Dani had with Kalia when she was HOH. She told Jeff she wouldn't put him up but behind his back she said IF Brendon won the POV Jeff was going up and out because he was her #2 target. She would have done exactly what Jeff did this week if the circumstances with Brendon had not worked out (probably both times).

Why would you tell someone who is a threat to your game that you are going to put them up if they don't win veto? Then if they win it and stay then OF COURSE they are coming straight at you. That would have been a really dumb game move if Jeff had done that. If there is a good chance the person might be staying you don't want to piss them off, do you? It's part of the game and has nothing to do with real life for goodness sake.

Why should Jeff be held to a higher standard than Dani? If the situation were reversed and Dani or someone else had done exactly what Jeff is doing this week, they would have been praised for making a great game move if they got rid of Jeff. Telling someone what they want to hear is a part of this game.
They would have been praised by some and round criticized by others.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 10:38 am

There is a more heated discussion going on about this subject in General Discussion where it should be, imo.
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 11:19 am

bergen wrote:
yeah let's lighten this up in here. I am excited for post BB Dani!!!! I can't wait for pics, and gossip and all that jazz.

And oh I kind of hope we hear more from Eric Stein.

yeah i am bumping my post to hopefully bump jeff right out of this thread!!!

anyone else excited for post-BB Dani???

Daniele told Dominic she would like to be a fashion photographer. I hope she gets a chance to make this dream come true. I think she has an excellent eye for fashion.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 12:38 pm

I think she has great style. Fashion photography is a difficult business to break into, but if it's her dream, she should go for it. I think she has an interesting point of view and is very intelligent. If there's any "kid" on this show I could help (like Shelly-lol- wants to help J/J- and I'm NOT in that position, unfortunately) it would be Daniele. I can't even fathom how much she could achieve if she came from a family like mine, where the mantra was "get into your dream college, work hard and do well there, and we will pay your way". I know she loves her Grandma, but I feel like Daniele hasn't had a lot of security and support. I think she's a very special girl. I really hope she has a great future.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 12:42 pm

ranjake wrote:
I think she has great style. Fashion photography is a difficult business to break into, but if it's her dream, she should go for it. I think she has an interesting point of view and is very intelligent. If there's any "kid" on this show I could help (like Shelly-lol- wants to help J/J- and I'm NOT in that position, unfortunately) it would be Daniele. I can't even fathom how much she could achieve if she came from a family like mine, where the mantra was "get into your dream college, work hard and do well there, and we will pay your way". I know she loves her Grandma, but I feel like Daniele hasn't had a lot of security and support. I think she's a very special girl. I really hope she has a great future.

tens
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5730
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 12:47 pm

I have heard Dani mention school. What is she studying?
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 12:53 pm

Bolero wrote:

Then Brendon would've won the HoH and taken her out. Dani had ZERO chance, pretty much since week one when ED left her in the lurch.

And before the naysayers start bleating about the golden key, there's no need for a GK when the 'fix' was in for the vets to keep winning the early HoHs. Remember Rachel being allowed to set up the putting order ? Jordan was leading with no noobs left to play so Jeff and Brendon could throw it to her. Perfect. Exactly what Grodner was hoping for. And the bikini question that removed D/A/L and left B/R in the third HoH comp was a blatant rigging just like the BS that eliminated BB9's Sharon in her F4 HoH comp, including a repeat of the incriminating lengthy pause by the Chenbot.

So #1 target Dani has to save herself by winning the next HoH comp and removes her most feared rival. Then Kalia stumbles into a fortunate HoH win. And what do we get ? A returning player twist. Why ? To bring back Brendon. NO OTHER REASON. The AC was a sham and Chen and the production idiots couldn't even co-ordinate themselves to make the numbers look right.

After useless and stupid Kalia was mindfucked by the DR and their minion Shelly, Dani was lucky that Lawon was removed instead of Porsche. Brendon would have easily beat Lawon in the ball comp anyway but it was RIDICULOUS that Rachel was allowed to help him during the comp. More crap from Grodner.

So #1 target Dani has to save herself AGAIN by winning the next HoH comp. She then has to use ANOTHER HoH reign to eliminate the same player as she did before. Why target B/R over J/J ? Well, first B/R is a stronger comp duo than J/J. Secondly, B/R had already betrayed Dani way back in week 3. J/J had yet to betray Dani.

In reality, it didn't matter who Dani chose - either Jeff or Brendon were winning the teacup HoH comp. Dani's only chance was the veto. We will soon see what was involved with that.

Before I finish my rant, some comments on some recent silly stuff in this thread.

"Dani wants to manipulate one of her allies to take Jeff out because she's playing for jury votes."

Well duh !!! Dani can't win every friggin' HoH comp ya know !! It's against the rules now to compete in every HoH comp, ya know !! If Jeff had blown a challenge designed for a strong male to win, and instead Porsche had won, of course Dani's gonna try to comvince her to target J/J. And how the fuck is that playing for jury votes ? Will J/J give Dani absolution from being part of their eviction ???? Geez !!!

"I don't really view it as backstabbing. They haven't been on the same side since Week 2."

It's not a backstabbing ???? REALLY ???? Are you kidding me ??? {facepalm}

Her ego got in the way and tripped her up.

Ah geez. {rolled eyes} Her ego didn't trip her up. Grodner's rabid protection of Jeff tripped her up. Do you ever wonder why Dani targeted Jeff so early ? I'll tell you why. It's because she knew from day one that Jeff was the 'Chosen One'. Well, how did Dani know this ? Because she experienced firsthand what being the 'Chosen One' can do for someone. It can win them the game. Over a more deserving player.

Once that insane redhead got jealous over a silly 'luxury' like Hoff's show, Dani saw an opportunity to eliminate the 'Chosen One'. Then the DR did their 'thing' and Brenchel betrayed Dani, resulting in Dom taking the fall.

Rant over. For now. Smile
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 12:54 pm

I think she is studying photography. But it's difficult because she has had to work full time during all of her post high school classes. My son works while in college- but 15 hours a week- and it's related to his college- big difference. It bugs me that she has no health insurance- we pay for that for our kids. Plus she pays for rent and food and EVERYTHING for herself, at Cali rates. Very difficult to do on your own. Not impossible- but really hard.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 1:13 pm

I'm not sure Brendon would have gone after Dani this week if she'd sent Jeff home. B/R would have needed new allies, because they would have dropped Jordan ASAP. No one will ever know though, so I don't really care.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5730
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 1:16 pm

ranjake wrote:
I think she is studying photography. But it's difficult because she has had to work full time during all of her post high school classes. My son works while in college- but 15 hours a week- and it's related to his college- big difference. It bugs me that she has no health insurance- we pay for that for our kids. Plus she pays for rent and food and EVERYTHING for herself, at Cali rates. Very difficult to do on your own. Not impossible- but really hard.

Am glad she is studing and working for her dream. Now more than ever wish there was some way she could win some money to help her with school.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 1:19 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

"Dani wants to manipulate one of her allies to take Jeff out because she's playing for jury votes."

Well duh !!! Dani can't win every friggin' HoH comp ya know !! It's against the rules now to compete in every HoH comp, ya know !! If Jeff had blown a challenge designed for a strong male to win, and instead Porsche had won, of course Dani's gonna try to comvince her to target J/J. And how the fuck is that playing for jury votes ? Will J/J give Dani absolution from being part of their eviction ???? Geez !!!

Of course I know Dani can't play in every HoH competition. In the original context of the sentence/reply, I was pointing out that it's part of the game, no different than Jeff lying in Dani's face. I don't have a problem with Dani manipulating her allies to do her dirty work, it's good game play when it works.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 2:41 pm

ranjake wrote:

Don't you think that was her choice to move out?My kid's graduated from college and stayed home a few yrs. til they could afford to move.In life you have to put your priorities in order.JMO
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 2:53 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Bolero wrote:

Then Brendon would've won the HoH and taken her out. Dani had ZERO chance, pretty much since week one when ED left her in the lurch.

And before the naysayers start bleating about the golden key, there's no need for a GK when the 'fix' was in for the vets to keep winning the early HoHs. Remember Rachel being allowed to set up the putting order ? Jordan was leading with no noobs left to play so Jeff and Brendon could throw it to her. Perfect. Exactly what Grodner was hoping for. And the bikini question that removed D/A/L and left B/R in the third HoH comp was a blatant rigging just like the BS that eliminated BB9's Sharon in her F4 HoH comp, including a repeat of the incriminating lengthy pause by the Chenbot.

So #1 target Dani has to save herself by winning the next HoH comp and removes her most feared rival. Then Kalia stumbles into a fortunate HoH win. And what do we get ? A returning player twist. Why ? To bring back Brendon. NO OTHER REASON. The AC was a sham and Chen and the production idiots couldn't even co-ordinate themselves to make the numbers look right.

After useless and stupid Kalia was mindfucked by the DR and their minion Shelly, Dani was lucky that Lawon was removed instead of Porsche. Brendon would have easily beat Lawon in the ball comp anyway but it was RIDICULOUS that Rachel was allowed to help him during the comp. More crap from Grodner.

So #1 target Dani has to save herself AGAIN by winning the next HoH comp. She then has to use ANOTHER HoH reign to eliminate the same player as she did before. Why target B/R over J/J ? Well, first B/R is a stronger comp duo than J/J. Secondly, B/R had already betrayed Dani way back in week 3. J/J had yet to betray Dani.

In reality, it didn't matter who Dani chose - either Jeff or Brendon were winning the teacup HoH comp. Dani's only chance was the veto. We will soon see what was involved with that.

Before I finish my rant, some comments on some recent silly stuff in this thread.

"I don't really view it as backstabbing. They haven't been on the same side since Week 2."

It's not a backstabbing ???? REALLY ???? Are you kidding me ??? {facepalm}

Her ego got in the way and tripped her up.

Ah geez. {rolled eyes} Her ego didn't trip her up. Grodner's rabid protection of Jeff tripped her up. Do you ever wonder why Dani targeted Jeff so early ? I'll tell you why. It's because she knew from day one that Jeff was the 'Chosen One'. Well, how did Dani know this ? Because she experienced firsthand what being the 'Chosen One' can do for someone. It can win them the game. Over a more deserving player.

Once that insane redhead got jealous over a silly 'luxury' like Hoff's show, Dani saw an opportunity to eliminate the 'Chosen One'. Then the DR did their 'thing' and Brenchel betrayed Dani, resulting in Dom taking the fall.

Rant over. For now. Smile

No Comment

Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:17 pm

KayS wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
FRANGA wrote:

huh! On s8 she made a deal with jen and bd her the week after. And please don't tell me it was 4 yrs ago.

but here is where dani went wrong. No doubt dani is good in competitions but you never hear the word "and" after competition. her social skills suck big time

You just dont throw your alliances under the bus (jeff) and day before your hoh expires you cut a deal. It's like cheating on your spouse and expect a dozen roses to make it up a day later. Trust is not something you build overnight. Example number 2, she waited the last minute to talk to jeff hours prior to the veto ceremony today.

Dani has no one to blamed for her game play. Same ole same ole S8 = s13 without her dad. let's closed the book on dani it was her father that carried her on s8. Dani fans cannot dispute this.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:21 pm

2 HOH's and 5 POV's does NOT constitute carrying ARRRG
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 3:28 pm

KayS wrote:
2 HOH's and 5 POV's does NOT constitute carrying ARRRG

Not to mention that ED was also a detriment to her game season 8. Yes, sometimes a blessing but also a curse. His antics got her screamed at by Amber, Jameka...at one time the whole LNC was screaming at her at the top of their lungs over what ED said...and she was 20 years old. She could never float or coast for one week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato Briones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: