AuthorMessage
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:26 pm

blondie55 wrote:
Oh please. Dani said tons of crap about what she would do if she was in the jury house with Brendon (kill herself, make his life miserable, etc.) everyone talks a big game going in, and then come out best friends.

I agree!! But i don't see Dani and Brendon being best friends
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:29 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
Oh please. Dani said tons of crap about what she would do if she was in the jury house with Brendon (kill herself, make his life miserable, etc.) everyone talks a big game going in, and then come out best friends.

And you don't see Dani and Jeff being best friends too, right ?????

For the first few days, I see Dani and Brendon getting along better than Dani and Jeff. At least until Hurricane Rachel arrives in six days.

Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:29 pm

To be honest, I don't see anything bad happening between any of them. It's just strange to hear Jordan talking about how Jeff is going to kill Dani, as if his eviction was somehow her fault when she was already gone. Meanwhile, her eviction was Jeff's fault. Just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:31 pm

I actually think Jordan's kill comment was her poor attempt at being mean and sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:33 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

And you don't see Dani and Jeff being best friends too, right ?????

For the first few days, I see Dani and Brendon getting along better than Dani and Jeff. At least until Hurricane Rachel arrives in six days.

Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:34 pm

Bryanna wrote:
To be honest, I don't see anything bad happening between any of them. It's just strange to hear Jordan talking about how Jeff is going to kill Dani, as if his eviction was somehow her fault when she was already gone. Meanwhile, her eviction was Jeff's fault. Just doesn't make sense.

Jordan felt the others nom'd and voted Jeff out with Dani's instructions. May not be true but it makes sense to her.

I fully expect Jeff and Daniele to have a full out shouting match, go to their corners and eventually come out civil. Beyond that? That is their decision. It's going to be tough for Jordan when/if she joins jury. Jeff and Dani will have become civil and Joran will still have a full head of steam.

Back to top Go down
Fortian
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:40 pm

Reality Wanted Interview

Link

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:41 pm

Did Jordan really call Dani names, such as, "whore"? If so, can I get a FB date and time? TIA.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:44 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

Maybe not best friends, but Dani and Brendon seemed to get along really, really well in the first couple of weeks. I think they really liked each other as people. Maybe if Brendon has let go of any anger he has toward her, they could be friends again.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:47 pm

Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Jordan felt the others nom'd and voted Jeff out with Dani's instructions. May not be true but it makes sense to her.

How is that the only scenario that makes sense to her? Even if that was the case, it would've happened anyways because it was the smart thing to do. He was on the opposite side of the house and the biggest target in the game.

Frances wrote:
Did Jordan really call Dani names, such as, "whore"? If so, can I get a FB date and time? TIA.

I didn't see see it myself, but I saw it in enough places (multiple twitters, and multiple BB websites) to be pretty confident in saying that yes...Jordan called Dani a dumb ***** and a whore.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:48 pm

blondie55 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

Maybe not best friends, but Dani and Brendon seemed to get along really, really well in the first couple of weeks. I think they really liked each other as people. Maybe if Brendon has let go of any anger he has toward her, they could be friends again.

I think Brendon will hate Dani on a Britney level
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:53 pm

Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

How is that the only scenario that makes sense to her? Even if that was the case, it would've happened anyways because it was the smart thing to do. He was on the opposite side of the house and the biggest target in the game.

Frances wrote:

I didn't see see it myself, but I saw it in enough places (multiple twitters, and multiple BB websites) to be pretty confident in saying that yes...Jordan called Dani a dumb ***** and a whore.

Wow, that's harsh.
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:58 pm

Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

They all have said mean and stupid things.

Give all the houseguests a break it is a really hard game.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:59 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

I have to agree with the Britney thing. When all the vets are sitting in the jury house, they are going to look around and place the blame squarely on Daniele's shoulders for blowing up the season. I think the only consolation for Brendon is that Dani made it only one week beyond him.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 4:59 pm

JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

2 words - temporary insanity
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:05 pm

Bolero wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

I have to agree with the Britney thing. When all the vets are sitting in the jury house, they are going to look around and place the blame squarely on Daniele's shoulders for blowing up the season. I think the only consolation for Brendon is that Dani made it only one week beyond him.

If those three want to asses blame for being in the jury house they should all look in the mirror! It's Dani's fault for trying to get Jeff BD'd, it's Brendon's fault for ratting Dani out to Jeff, it's Jeff's fault for being stubborn and unforgiving. They are all equally responsible for being in the position they are in
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:16 pm

Wow! Dani must have that special power that Lawon is probably still looking for.
Dani tells Dom about her plan to bd Jeff.She says please don't mention this to Shelly,he goes right back to the HN room and tells Shelly who in turn runs to J/J and tells!
Kalia wins HOH and tells Dani she does not want people to say Dani is running her HOH so Dani agrees to butt out.Kalia puts up Jeff but guess who gets the blame.
Dani got the blame for everything the newbees did......like I said ,special powers!LOL

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:23 pm

JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

JJ fans weren't willing to give Dani a break back in week 2 or whenever it was, when the only thing Dani had ever said was that Jordan was a bad game player. That was enough to turn on her for a lot of them because they somehow viewed it as a personal attack. So if saying that is bad, calling someone a dumb ***** and a whore for....no reason at all really, is worse. In fact, I really only see the majority of people saying "give them a break" when it's Jordan who says something. People certainly weren't saying that whenever Dani bashed anyone.

In her goodbye message, Jordan told Jeff to kill Dani in the jury house...so I don't really see how this can be considered just a game. The game is over for Dani and Jeff. This is personal.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:25 pm

For what it's worth, Jordan said she left a very nice goodbye message for Dani. Too bad we didn't get to see it.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:27 pm

So it's gotten to the point where nobody can say anything about their favorite, or defend them in ANY way, without fans of another HG jumping in and basically calling the HG and their fans hypocrites?

My goodness, this gives me a headache.

EVERYONE is hypocritical. Every HG, every fan. That's just how it is.

We like our favorites, so we'll all defend our favorites. It goes around in circles until we're back at the beginning time and time again.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:29 pm

mytwocents wrote:
For what it's worth, Jordan said she left a very nice goodbye message for Dani. Too bad we didn't get to see it.

Did we get to see Jordans goodbye message to Dani last night?
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:32 pm

Bryanna wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

JJ fans weren't willing to give Dani a break back in week 2 or whenever it was, when the only thing Dani had ever said was that Jordan was a bad game player. That was enough to turn on her for a lot of them because they somehow viewed it as a personal attack. So if saying that is bad, calling someone a dumb ***** and a whore for....no reason at all really, is worse. In fact, I really only see the majority of people saying "give them a break" when it's Jordan who says something. People certainly weren't saying that whenever Dani bashed anyone.

In her goodbye message, Jordan told Jeff to kill Dani in the jury house...so I don't really see how this can be considered just a game. The game is over for Dani and Jeff. This is personal.
'

The game actually isn't over until they crown the winner. There is jury house influence and voting for the winner and so people still have influence in many ways as the enter jury house. I know that is one reason people are careful in their goodbye messages so as not to tick off people that have just been evicted.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:33 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Did we get to see Jordans goodbye message to Dani last night?

I don't think so. We saw Jeff, Shelly, Rachel and Kalia's goodbyes. I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:34 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
So it's gotten to the point where nobody can say anything about their favorite, or defend them in ANY way, without fans of another HG jumping in and basically calling the HG and their fans hypocrites?

We like our favorites, so we'll all defend our favorites. It goes around in circles until we're back at the beginning time and time again.

You're right we will defend our favourites...especially in their OWN thread.

I call 'em like I see 'em. People can't act like Dani is such a terrible person whenever she says anything negative, but excuse it when Jordan does. It's obviously personal for her because she wants Jeff to rip Dani apart in the jury house when they're both out of the game anyways. Dani fans will take her side when America's sweetheart calls her a dumb ***** and a whore and says she hopes her boyfriend kills her...People would be crapping themselves right now if it was the other way around.

Washed Up wrote:

The game actually isn't over until they crown the winner. There is jury house influence and voting for the winner and so people still have influence in many ways as the enter jury house. I know that is one reason people are careful in their goodbye messages so as not to tick off people that have just been evicted.

But how in the WORLD would it be game for Jeff to tear into Dani in the jury house? That would be personal. Any way you slice it, it's personal and has nothing to do with game.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:37 pm

They both have said no so flattering things to each other, They all will be fine after it is over life time friend maybe not! But they all (DJ,J) no it is a game. and emotions run high. Like James Rhine said once the houseguest move on the fans need to learn to also.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:39 pm

Tracy wrote:
They both have said no so flattering things to each other, They all will be fine after it is over life time friend maybe not! But they all (DJ,J) no it is a game. and emotions run high. Like James Rhine said once the houseguest move on the fans need to learn to also.

Lol this happened yesterday/today. Trust me, I'm not going to give a crap in a couple weeks. It's fresh off the press and JUST happened so people are obviously going to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:43 pm

This whole jets vs sharks BB fan thing this season is beyond ridiculous and is so childish.

People get pissed in the house and they have all said some not so nice things.

Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 5:47 pm

JwHo wrote:

This whole jets vs sharks BB fan thing this season is beyond ridiculous and is so childish.

People get pissed in the house and they have all said some not so nice things.

tens tens tens
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:01 pm

Bryanna wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

Could you, would you add the word 'Some' to this sentence? I'm a fan of both and was rooting for them all.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:04 pm

Fortian wrote:
Reality Wanted Interview

Link

Thanks for the link. Love to see what she says about Kaila/Porsche!

I think by the end of the week Dani, Jeff and Brendan will be able to have some drinks and talk it out. They seemed to enjoy each other at the beginning. It may take a minute but i think they'll be alright with each other. Hopefully they work it out before Rach gets there. That girl is too much of an emotional rollcoaster to have any reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:07 pm

I agree that the stuff they all say in the house is pure hyperbole. The fans of any given HG take it far more personally than the players do, IMO.
I think they'll all say their piece to the others when they first arrive in the jury house, they'll get some lies straightened out and then they'll just chill until the next player arrives.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:09 pm

sockpuppet wrote:

The difference for me is, I don't read or post in Jeff or Jordan's threads.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:10 pm

Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

Could you, would you add the word 'Some' to this sentence? I'm a fan of both and was rooting for them all.

It was implied. Especially in the next sentence when I said "a lot of them" and not "all of them."

Frances wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

YES! I went into their threads for the first time last night and didn't any Dani fans in there. Granted I didn't look at the entire thread, but if it was prevalent it would probably be on every page like it is here.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:18 pm

Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

It was implied. Especially in the next sentence when I said "a lot of them" and not "all of them."

Frances wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

YES! I went into their threads for the first time last night and didn't any Dani fans in there. Granted I didn't look at the entire thread, but if it was prevalent it would probably be on every page like it is here.

Implied in the second sentence. Sorry about that and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:25 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
Fortian wrote:
Reality Wanted Interview

Link

Thanks for the link. Love to see what she says about Kaila/Porsche!

I think by the end of the week Dani, Jeff and Brendan will be able to have some drinks and talk it out. They seemed to enjoy each other at the beginning. It may take a minute but i think they'll be alright with each other. Hopefully they work it out before Rach gets there. That girl is too much of an emotional rollcoaster to have any reasoning.

I'll quote the article: . I cannot wait to have real friendships with these people outside of the house. Kalia and Porsche are both amazing women. Those friendships were real and they will last forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
DaisyTweets
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 6:39 pm

Bryanna wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Frances wrote:

Wow, that's harsh.

We didn't even see Jordan's message so I don't know how you can make this statement.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 10:12 pm

don't know how to bring over the inside tv podcast on ew.com but they interviewed dani. It was a good interview, but it's so odd listening to her talking and not knowing jeff had been evicted. They asked her who left in the house was playing the best game and she said jeff, she also said depending who he was against at the end he would get her vote to win.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 10:22 pm

Reality News Online Interview

^Another exit interview. I just have to say it makes me super sad that Dani thinks her Dad is supportive of her in any way.
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 10:25 pm

NickelPickle wrote:

^Another exit interview. I just have to say it makes me super sad that Dani thinks her Dad is supportive of her in any way.

The confusing part to me is, I thought they had not spoken for years. Why would she even care if he supports her?
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 26th 2011, 10:28 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
NickelPickle wrote:

The confusing part to me is, I thought they had not spoken for years. Why would she even care if he supports her?

because its her dad,

I hope dani has proven to herself whatever she felt the need to prove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato Briones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: