AuthorMessage
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 3:34 pm

KayS wrote:
I wish people would stop bringing something Dani meant to be private up.  I saw that at Jokers too.  Once at Odd and Stupid always at Odd and Stupid.  
I am not even reading that.  And KayS  good posting!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 3:43 pm

balmoral wrote:
KayS wrote:
I wish people would stop bringing something Dani meant to be private up. I saw that at Jokers too. Once at Odd and Stupid always at Odd and Stupid.
I am not even reading that. And KayS good posting!

ITA She was only a kid.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 3:45 pm

Why don't they bring up the journal she meant to have public? Took a lot of guts on her part not to simply delete her first journal after she got out of the house in 2007.

Last edited by Bolero on August 21st 2011, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 3:46 pm

balmoral wrote:
KMKB wrote:
I am a J/J fan first but I also like Dani. The part I feel bad for her is that I think she really wanted to prove that she could win without her dad. I wanted her to do well to show Dick that she is good at this game (which she is!)
That is where i stand too.
good posting
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 3:47 pm

I think it's fascinating...And i hate reading
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 4:01 pm

Bolero wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
I didn't say America did the most damage to her game, the twist did. Even IF Dominic had been the one voted back...they still didn't get rid of Rachel and got rid of Lawon. The best possible situation she could've been sitting in would be if there was no twist at all. Brendon, Rachel, and Jeff all would've been gone so her earlier moves wouldn't have mattered. Porsche would've won HOH this week and Shelly or Jordan would probably be the next one on the way out the door.

And Dani can say that she knew from the get go that they were bringing someone back, but that's not exactly true. It's true that she thought it might be a possibility for a while at the beginning, but she lost sight of that when she was pushing for Jeff to leave. I felt like screaming at my computer screen for DAYS because she wasn't realizing the possibility that they'd bring someone (him) back. Imo, she didn't start thinking about it as a legitimate possibility until after Dom was evicted and people were telling her the crowd went wild and he might get voted back in. If she KNEW all along that someone would come back, she wouldn't have tried to push for Jeff to leave so early.
But Daniele knew someone would be coming back this year. She's mentioned it to various people that she and Dick talked about it the first week. So, you can't blame it on the twist, especially since they were aware that one twist would be piled on the next.

To be honest, I was shocked when Dani was talking about getting rid of Jeff during the first HOH. She was very subtle about it, and never really let up whenever she had a few moments with B/R. Her plan was just not revealed until week three, but if she could have Dani would have had B/R get rid of Jeff.

Too much too soon. If this were a Wii game Smile we could play out the different scenarios to figure out which one would lead to victory for Daniele. My guess is bringing in Dom, eliminating the newbies and sticking with the vets would have been the best possible scenario.

I've already addressed the bolded part in the post you quoted so there's no point in repeating myself, but what I said about her "knowing" about the twist still stands. She didn't KNOW it was going to happen week 1. She thought it might and when it did she said "I knew it!!" It would've been stupid to play her entire game around an ASSUMPTION of what she thought a twist would be. That would make her Lawon.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:10 pm

Over on that other site, they're saying that Dick called Dani a slut and a whore for sleeping with a few BB men. If that's true... wow.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:11 pm

Odin wrote:
Over on that other site, they're saying that Dick called Dani a slut and a whore for sleeping with a few BB men. If that's true... wow.

WHAT?????????
Back to top Go down
jessicajules
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:11 pm

I was just about to ask if anyone else heard that, Odin! Ugh. Dick can be such a douche.

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:14 pm

jessicajules wrote:
I was just about to ask if anyone else heard that, Odin! Ugh. Dick can be such a douche.

He is a demented jackass for saying that.
MY father would beat the crap out of a guy if they ever said something like that about me or one of my sisters..and here is that arse saying it about his own daughter.
ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:18 pm

Ok, it looks like someone was lying. That's a pretty foul thing to do.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:19 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
jessicajules wrote:

He is a demented jackass for saying that.
MY father would beat the crap out of a guy if they ever said something like that about me or one of my sisters..and here is that arse saying it about his own daughter.
ARRRG

People in that same post are saying Dick never said that somebody will have to listen to the rebroadcast to see if it's true......not it
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:19 pm

Odin wrote:

Not a Dick fan, but I doubt that Dick would address her sexual behavior given his own background. If it's the J/J fansite, than consider the source.

If they are saying specifically RTV zone, twitter, or some such thing, then it should be verified by someone else.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:21 pm

Odin wrote:

I saw it being discussed at jokers and came here to see if anyone had heard him say anything.

What a jerk.

ETA: If he didn't say any such thing....then sorry.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:24 pm

If someone made that up...that is just as sick!

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:31 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

People are asking him on twitter if he said those things about Dani his reply - "that's bullshit"
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:31 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

People are asking him on twitter if he said those things about Dani his reply - "that's bullshit"

Right, someone on jokers made it up. I can see why he hates that site so much.
Back to top Go down
jessicajules
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:33 pm

Oy, Jokers.

Well, I apologize to Dick for calling him a douche. About THIS, anyways. LOL

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:36 pm

jessicajules wrote:
Oy, Jokers.

Well, I apologize to Dick for calling him a douche. About THIS, anyways. LOL

Ditto!! lol!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 21st 2011, 10:55 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Odin wrote:

WHAT?????????

You took the words right out of my mouth.

mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5730
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 1:19 am

I am really upset that Dani may be leaving this thur. And it is hard to explain. I like J/J and want them to do well. But like Dani too.
I guess I am little surprised by this season. Mostly I thought, well Jeff and Jordan will have summer together and expected to see Dani competing in the house. I wanted Dani to show her Dad and all the rude people that she is a competitor and did not need her dad's coattails. But, I wanted Jordan to show people that she is not dumb and got to end on her talents of reading people and keeping target off her and being charming. And Jeff, I just wanted him to do well and thought if he won it would kind of even things out.

Now it has turned into Dani vs Jeff and they have to be each others main target.
And I hate half newbees half vets and that stupid twist that messed with the season. But, this is turning out to be crazy, entertaining, what will happen, She said what?, OMG kind of season too. I don't like this. But I do enjoy watching. Both are true. Crazy, I am at odds with myself.

I hope if Dani does leave she can win some cool stuff first. And I know lots think newbe should win and yeah I can see that. But I just don't like any of them like I do Dani and Jeff and Jordan.
Bat shit crazy season, and I really think Dani got short end of stick and that started when her Dad bailed for whatever reason.
ARRRG

and on personal note;
funny how this also reflects how my life is too.
Proud and happy for grandson, but scared and missing him too.
My health, happy meds are keeping me alive but having very bad time excepting fact that I am always going to feel sick and be tired and live with pain.
lol, bat shit crazy season matches my bat shit crazy life. Guess it is kind of good when things just come together.
afraid
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 4:33 am

I am so sad that Jeff is so hard hearted that he can't see that Dani tried to make amends for her earlier actions. I hope Jordan never needs forgiveness for something she does, it looks like the boy doesn't have it in him to forgive. Very sad!

You'd think Jeff and Jordan would be a little more generous with their kindness since CBS has been so kind to them....a half a million two years ago, Amazing Race, A trip around the world with a generous salary, 15 thousand so far this year and it looks like it could be another half million. Talk about generosity...I guess it didn't rub off!

But I guess there will be those that say they deserve it....they are the "good people".

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 5:26 am

lol!

I am not happy about Dani leaving either but omg, it's a GAME!
But apparently trying to evict a big threat (who is coming after him FFS!) = having a hard heart and a lack of generosity in real life.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 5:39 am

FRANGA wrote:

I am so sad that Jeff is so hard hearted that he can't see that Dani tried to make amends for her earlier actions.I hope Jordan never needs forgiveness for something she does,it looks like the boy doesn't have it in him to forgive.Very sad!

Youd think Jeff and Jordan would be a little more generous with their kindness since CBS has been so kind to them....a half a million two years ago,Amazing race,A trip around the world with a generous salery,15 thousand so far this year and it looks like it could be another half million.Talk about generousity...I guess it didn't rub off!

But I guess there will be those that say they deserve it....they are the "good people"

Jeff believes Dani wanted Brendon out more than she wanted him out because Brendon was a better/stronger competitor and that is the reason she did not target him those two weeks she worked to get Brendon out instead of Jeff. Dani did say Brendon was the only person in the game she was scared of so I agree with Jeff's thinking of why Brendon was Target #1 instead of him. He doesn't think it was because she was protecting him or to make amends. Of course she could list that hoping to get a side benefit out of it while he wasn't her main target anyway. But he believes he is now her Target #1 and given the opportunity he needs to get her out before she gets him out. Based on her conversations with Kalia and Porsche and working the jelly bean thing clearly says to me he is right in that thinking also. She pushed all during her HOH and since that Jeff HAS to go next. So I don't think Jeff is buying she was trying to make amends for earlier strike but rather she is trying to cover her ass after the fact and blowing smoke up his with the whole thing about her doing all she could to keep him safe. I also think her timing of having that conversation the night she was drinking hurt her. Her HOH reign was coming to an end and she could not play in the one coming up. Of course she was looking for some reassurance she would be safe if he won. Again, he saw it as CYA.

Admittedly Jeff is not one to forgive easily. He has said this on more than one occasion. I am sure this carries over into his personal life to an extent but I think it would have to be some real breach of trust before he would end a relationship over it. As with any couple I would imagine both have given and received forgiveness in the last two years many times. In fact Jordan said in their Seattle chat Jeff is always the one to apologize first when they fight because he just wants the argument to be over and to get back to normal and she is more stubborn than he is. I do think both Jeff and Jordan are 'One and Done' type people when there is a real breach of trust. In the game that serious breach of trust to Jeff was Dani plotting his backdoor as early as week 2 and tried to activate it week 3. It wasn't a minor thing. It was his life in the game.

Are you saying Jeff and Jordan being appreciative of opportunities they gained from their exposure on CBS should have an impact on who Jeff targets for eviction? I really don't follow that and it probably is not even what you meant. I was just confused by that statement in the context of what we are discussing. I do think Jeff and Jordan are appreciative of all they have received. They have expressed that many times. Again, I don't see how that relates to game decisions.

ETA. I don't see what any of this has to do with 'good people'. Jeff, Jordan and Dani are people playing a game.

Last edited by trubeliver on August 22nd 2011, 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 5:57 am

FRANGA wrote:

I am so sad that Jeff is so hard hearted that he can't see that Dani tried to make amends for her earlier actions.I hope Jordan never needs forgiveness for something she does,it looks like the boy doesn't have it in him to forgive.Very sad!

Youd think Jeff and Jordan would be a little more generous with their kindness since CBS has been so kind to them....a half a million two years ago,Amazing race,A trip around the world with a generous salery,15 thousand so far this year and it looks like it could be another half million.Talk about generousity...I guess it didn't rub off!

But I guess there will be those that say they deserve it....they are the "good people"

CBS=kindness and generosity=BS. CBS did it for ratings period.
None of that was gift to either. They payed taxes on money they earned or won being on CBS for ratings. Kindness and generosity had nothing to do with it.

Dani is every bit as "good people" whatever that means, as Jeff or Jordan.

I am thinking of when Jordan was talking to Rachel and trying to get her to calm down and trying to explain why peeps react to Rachel the way they do.
I need friend like Dani who I think would call me on my BS and tell me to get over myself.
Then Jordan could show up and help me to feel I was not worst person in world and pick my self up and get on with it. Dani would be all for getting on with it. I would be proud to call either or both my friend.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 6:10 am

Yes,I know they are the good people.

I'm not saying that J/Js opportunies have anything to do with their game play,I'm saying the fact that the boy can't forgive is,to me a very big flaw.

The fact that he couldn't remember shaking hands with Porsha the first week also makes me question his truthfullness...I just see him as a very flawed man.imo

I just look at him in a differant light now,thats all...no biggie!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 6:39 am

Jeff consistently forgets Porsche is around because those two never engage with each other. Honestly, I, as a viewer, forgot Porsche was around for 5 weeks. I used to call her Ghost. She had no presence. If she wasn't doing anything in the game and was only being Rachel's shadow while exaggerating every story she heard, I'd probably forget about her too. She wasn't offering much to anyone (not even genuine conversation), so no one other than Rachel went out of their way with her until much later.

You know what I noticed about Dani? Her social game went to hell the moment she got too comfortable with Dominic. The first two weeks, she was getting super praise for her improvement in social game play. Week 3 is where it all went down hill, and it's been getting worse every week since to the point where she lost the pulse of the house and believe she had more power than she actually did. She got way too close to Kalia to the point that she believed she could easily manipulate her (same problem she had with B/R) and that failed. She thought Shelly was trustworthy for a good amount of time despite her instincts telling her otherwise, she holed up in the HoH room for hours at a time, and she dismissed every truthful thing Rachel was telling her because of their beef and refused to see any sincerity Big Red presented. It was an unfortunate series of events for her because it seems that once she's in comp mode, her social abilities get canceled out. And the people that keep calling Jeff out for not keeping a "deal" he supposedly made, well, Dani is the queen of breaking deals, so it's hard for me to hold that against Jeff. Dani DID break the vet final 5 and "don't attack until jury" deals, so no sympathy on that part.

"Nothing personal; just game play."
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 7:24 am

Jeff is a grudge holder to be sure.

I'm glad Dick didn't say those things. We are going to have to sanitize this thread before Dani gets back to the board and reads it. lol!

We should all keep in mind that Dani reads this board when posting.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 7:25 am

FRANGA wrote:
I am so sad that Jeff is so hard hearted that he can't see that Dani tried to make amends for her earlier actions. I hope Jordan never needs forgiveness for something she does, it looks like the boy doesn't have it in him to forgive. Very sad!

You'd think Jeff and Jordan would be a little more generous with their kindness since CBS has been so kind to them....a half a million two years ago, Amazing Race, A trip around the world with a generous salary, 15 thousand so far this year and it looks like it could be another half million. Talk about generosity...I guess it didn't rub off!

But I guess there will be those that say they deserve it....they are the "good people".

WHAT????
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25133

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 7:28 am

Lori wrote:

I'm glad Dick didn't say those things. We are going to have to sanitize this thread before Dani gets back to the board and reads it. lol!

And this is HER thread. So she will be reading it for sure.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 7:29 am

FRANGA wrote:
Yes,I know they are the good people.

I'm not saying that J/Js opportunies have anything to do with their game play,I'm saying the fact that the boy can't forgive is,to me a very big flaw.

The fact that he couldn't remember shaking hands with Porsha the first week also makes me question his truthfullness...I just see him as a very flawed man.imo

I just look at him in a differant light now,thats all...no biggie!

But it's not about forgiveness, it's about trust. Jeff isn't holding a grudge against Dani or being mean behind her back. He simply cannot trust her, and this is a game for a half a million dollars. He's not about to put his faith in someone who admittedly tried to end his game. That would be stupid, and Jeff isn't as stupid as people think he is (see puzzle POV win). Jeff knows that the ONLY reason Dani didn't put him up was because Brendon was a bigger threat to her. Now that Brendon is gone, of course Jeff is Dani's next target (rightfully so). So Jeff's smartest move is to get Dani out now.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 7:52 am

KayS wrote:
Lori wrote:

And this is HER thread. So she will be reading it for sure.

Is there anything here that Dani can't handle? I know some other sites are pretty nasty.
I think Dani can handle lots, she is smart, strong women with pretty good grasp on game and fall out. I think she is like Ragan in that way. I am basing this on her HOH journal, along with other stuff. One of things I like about her. But, I do wish I had visited her thread more and said so. I get caught up in fun and silly stuff on other threads and forget. Also I am baffled by attacks on Jordan and comment.
I don't know why I don't react that way to attacks on Dani. I am thinking about that.
scratch
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 7:55 am

Dani is incredibly strong and can handle a lot. That's not the point. AABB is our home and she is our guest. You don't insult guests in your home and AABB should be no different.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:04 am

Lori wrote:
Dani is incredibly strong and can handle a lot. That's not the point. AABB is our home and she is our guest. You don't insult guests in your home and AABB should be no different.
Did you ever read at the forum created for her and Nick? Even before they broke up, there was a lot of stuff there that must have been hard to read. But she said in chat one day, that she wants to see it all. The good and the bad. She even read JU for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:06 am

We are better than JU and the other boards. If someone is a member, they don't get trashed, period.

Criticism about game play is a whole other issue.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:08 am

Bolero wrote:
Lori wrote:
Did you ever read at the forum created for her and Nick? Even before they broke up, there was a lot of stuff there that must have been hard to read. But she said in chat one day, that she wants to see it all. The good and the bad. She even read JU for that reason.

Nancy isn't like the fansite owner. She doesn't allow trashing of members.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:10 am

Lori wrote:

I agree. And if I insulted her, I am more than thrilled for my posts to be gone. Do you think she has been insulted here? I admit I have not been paying attention and I am sorry for that.
I never thought she would not last til final 4 or better. This has really caught me by surprise.
I was big dummy about this one.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:16 am

Quote :

Inside the game yes, because he knows he can't trust Dani after she tried to have him backdoored. I don't think she trusts him either, rightfully so. After week three, they were never aligned so why would they trust each other?

Outside the game he gave everyone a chance and said everything in the house was game, and to leave it there.

Since Dani is friends now with a lot of people she hated in the house I guess outside the game she doesn't hold grudges either.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:18 am

KayS wrote:
Bolero wrote:
Lori wrote:

Nancy isn't like the fansite owner. She doesn't allow trashing of members.
I've never seen trashing in this thread. There's been some Dick bashing and some mild insults, but no trashing that I have seen, which is my point.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   August 22nd 2011, 8:20 am

I agree Bolero, but there was trashing of Dani at her fansite after she and Nick broke up and it was allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato Briones   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato Briones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: