Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 6:07 pm

It really isn't that bad to add one or two dissenting voices to a thread. After all everyone has an opinion and this isn't a fansite. Balance is the key and I think we have that now.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 6:16 pm

KayS wrote:
It really isn't that bad to add one or two dissenting voices to a thread. After all everyone has an opinion and this isn't a fansite. Balance is the key and I think we have that now.

Not really.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 6:21 pm

lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

Not really.

Sure we do. CJ yawns in Jeff's thread. Lally yawns in Dani's thread. Balance!!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 6:23 pm

Equal opportunity yawners!! lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 6:26 pm

KayS wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

Not really.

Sure we do. CJ yawns in Jeff's thread. Lally yawns in Dani's thread. Balance!!

LOL. But for real, NO.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 6:47 pm

um...where can I yawn?!?!?! I'm tired!!!!!!! Wink

Ok, I pick Brendon's thread.......

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 19th 2011, 7:16 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
um...where can I yawn?!?!?! I'm tired!!!!!!! Wink

Ok, I pick Brendon's thread.......

I don't think anyone will even notice! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 12:26 pm

Lori wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
This is JUST my opinion on this issue - I wonder why everyone can't leave threads of houseguests they're not fans of well enough alone? If you're not particularly a Jeff fan, why post negatively here? If you're not a Daniele fan, why do that in her thread? (I'm a fan of both, btw).

lol! It's never going to happen, never.

Nope, it will never happen, I'm afraid. BB fans are too opinionated to keep their thoughts to themselves. I've been slammed many times by fans who don't like my favorites and it's been happening since season 1.

The best we can do is try to respect one another's right to have an opinion different from ours and treat one another with respect.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 1:15 pm

Exactly Shug and we always have to keep in mind we don't know these houseguests and never will. However, we all have a "relationship" on this board. Houseguests come and go each season but we remain here posting. In other words, we are "friends" so to speak and the houseguests are merely our entertainment. lol!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 1:19 pm

Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
This is JUST my opinion on this issue - I wonder why everyone can't leave threads of houseguests they're not fans of well enough alone? If you're not particularly a Jeff fan, why post negatively here? If you're not a Daniele fan, why do that in her thread? (I'm a fan of both, btw).

Nope, it will never happen, I'm afraid. BB fans are too opinionated to keep their thoughts to themselves. I've been slammed many times by fans who don't like my favorites and it's been happening since season 1.

The best we can do is try to respect one another's right to have an opinion different from ours and treat one another with respect.

Lori wrote:
Exactly Shug and we always have to keep in mind we don't know these houseguests and never will. However, we all have a "relationship" on this board. Houseguests come and go each season but we remain here posting. In other words, we are "friends" so to speak and the houseguests are merely our entertainment. lol!

good posting Love AABB good posting
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 1:43 pm

Frances wrote:
Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Lori wrote:
Exactly Shug and we always have to keep in mind we don't know these houseguests and never will. However, we all have a "relationship" on this board. Houseguests come and go each season but we remain here posting.
In other words, we are "friends" so to speak and the houseguests are merely our entertainment. lol!

good posting Love AABB good posting

tens

Love AABB AABB

Quote :
Lori said: "In other words, we are "friends"so to speak and the houseguests are merely our entertainment."
roll on floor laughi

eating popcorn And what great entertainment the hamsters are! lol!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 6:14 pm

Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

Well stated... tens
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 6:39 pm

It has really been nice reading the different threads on this site the past few weeks. I like that there is "healthy" discussion and differing opinions without anyone being offensive or rude. People post things that I would never think of or consider and those posts definitely get me thinking. Thank goodness we live in a vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream world.............just vanilla would be BORING!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 7:00 pm

Alejules wrote:
It has really been nice reading the different threads on this site the past few weeks. I like that there is "healthy" discussion and differing opinions without anyone being offensive or rude. People post things that I would never think of or consider and those posts definitely get me thinking. Thank goodness we live in a vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint chocolate chip, cookies and cream world.............just vanilla would be BORING!
Maybe I need to start a "It's BORING In Here" thread then, lol!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 20th 2011, 7:20 pm

Alejules wrote:

Lovely post, Alejules! I enjoy "healthy" discussions as well...sometimes I slip. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 4:47 am

jeffschroeder23 Jeff Schroeder
Awesome dinner with @BBJordanLloyd at @PastaDarte with my good buddy chef Mark. #goodtimes pic.twitter.com/o9P1bal5
7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:13 pm

Reality Nation has a vote going on.
Jeff is a vote for the hottest reality star and he is a vote for the the worst reality star ...kind of strange.
Why would they put him on their polls as the hottest and the worst?

http://www.realitynation.com/big-brother/jeff-schroeder-makes-yahoo-worst-list/

http://www.realitynation.com/reality-tv/the-hottest-male-reality-star/
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:19 pm

Wilde - that's not reality nation's worst list, it's Yahoo's. So on one forum he's in the running for hottest male reality star and the other forum is dissing him for his homophobic rants. Pretty broad spectrum. lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:22 pm

I abhor these contests. They just cause bitching, hurt feeling among fans and rude remarks about the contestant that's not their choice. Jeff is far ahead. Well duh, he has interested fans. Doesn't mean he is particularly the hottest (not that he isn't up there in the top 10!)

Ugh at some of the comments.

Ex, the yahoo contest in the thread and the joy of some people as another reason to call Dom Hackboy after all the shit he went through. Zero compassion, ugh!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:30 pm

Quote :

lol! I had a good laugh!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm

Lori wrote:
Wilde - that's not reality nation's worst list, it's Yahoo's. So on one forum he's in the running for hottest male reality star and the other forum is dissing him for his homophobic rants. Pretty broad spectrum. lol!

Oh, I didn't click on the link and look at the pages....yikes, it was Yahoo that has him in their vote for worst. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:33 pm

Lori wrote:
Quote :

lol! I had a good laugh!

Well some are hilarious and some are just UGHly! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 6:42 pm

lol! Kay!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:03 pm

I take it back. This is more amusing. Cat fights by women fans on who is hotter Jordan or Dani!! A little Thursday night entertainment. Nothing on tv right now so I appreciate the amusement!

http://www.realitynation.com/reality-tv/the-hottest-female-reality-star/
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:09 pm

lol! Dear Lord!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:18 pm

I really don't get it. why can't people just vote for their favorite and that's that. It doesn't have to get nasty but some fans really take it a level to far (ALL HGS FANS: Jeff's and Jordans, Dani's, Dom's, Rachel's, etc)- Just to clarify. I voted for who I wanted. Period. I would hope others would do the same.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:20 pm

I know, I see Kalia is getting trashed on twitter too. So much for peace on earth, good will toward men.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:22 pm

KayS wrote:
I take it back. This is more amusing. Cat fights by women fans on who is hotter Jordan or Dani!! A little Thursday night entertainment. Nothing on tv right now so I appreciate the amusement!

http://www.realitynation.com/reality-tv/the-hottest-female-reality-star/

Very amusing, indeed. I agree with the poster who said that if you asked 500 random people to vote, ones who have never seen a season of BB, there would be a whole different outcome. This poll is just a popularity contest, pure and simple. And I agree with the poster who said if Janelle was in the contest she would win hands down!
P.S. I voted for the girl in my avatar!

Last edited by ebowers on December 22nd 2011, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:23 pm

KayS wrote:
I know, I see Kalia is getting trashed on twitter too. So much for peace on earth, good will toward men.

haha. well, I don't exactly think Kalia is an innocent by-stander by that's just my opinion of course. I don't like her so I probably won't defend her. I'm not going to say much more on the subject as it tends to go nowhere other than an argument and well, if I wanted to argue on Christmas I'd just go to my Mother in Laws! lol.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:27 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I really don't get it. why can't people just vote for their favorite and that's that. It doesn't have to get nasty but some fans really take it a level to far (ALL HGS FANS: Jeff's and Jordans, Dani's, Dom's, Rachel's, etc)- Just to clarify. I voted for who I wanted. Period. I would hope others would do the same.

Exactly. No one is going to change anyone's mind with the arguing.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:28 pm

Lori wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

Exactly. No one is going to change anyone's mind with the arguing.

Pretty much. and like I said above, if I'm going to argue with anyone at Christmas, it's going to be my MIL! lol!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:30 pm

LOL...yup the holidays tend to bring that out in people. My MIL and SIL used to get in a HUGE fight every Christmas. Gave me heartburn! lol! They've mellowed through years so now it's not so bad.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:32 pm

Well NONE of them are innocent, they are reality tv stars!! lol! It just amazes me what it brings out in people. But the same is true for comments after some news articles, etc. I think people enjoy armchair feisty, maybe it spares the Mother in laws of the world!!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:33 pm

Lori wrote:
LOL...yup the holidays tend to bring that out in people. My MIL and SIL used to get in a HUGE fight every Christmas. Gave me heartburn! lol! They've mellowed through years so now it's not so bad.

I just don't get a long with people who have an opinion about EVERYTHING....like what time EXACTLY we eat, we time EXACTLY we open presents, what EXACTLY is Brynnlynn going to wear. Honestly, Mother Dearest, she's ten months old! She'll wear whatever washes the easiest!

phew...ok. that feels better. Next? lol.

Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:34 pm

KayS wrote:

She kinda was throwing it in peoples face though. I'm surprised Kalia seemed way over the comments in the house. And she NOW says he didn't apologize when in the the house she told people that he did. I didn't read all the tweets though.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:34 pm

Oh boy you have your hands full with your MIL. I hope she mellows out before Brynnlynn goes off to college. lol!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:35 pm

KayS wrote:
Well NONE of them are innocent, they are reality tv stars!! lol! It just amazes me what it brings out in people. But the same is true for comments after some news articles, etc. I think people enjoy armchair feisty, maybe it spares the Mother in laws of the world!!!

All i can do is worry about myself. I don't personally like Kalia, but other than saying what I *think* is right, I don't generally engage her in conversation. Actually, I don't think I ever engage her in converation. lol.

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:36 pm

Lori wrote:
Oh boy you have your hands full with your MIL. I hope she mellows out before Brynnlynn goes off to college. lol!

I hope sooner than that! lol.

I love her, I really do, but I'm not an "exact" person. And she is. and it drives me bonkers!!!

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 7:37 pm

lol! awww, you will get though it. Embrace the joy of the moment, Brynnlynn will be grown up in no time. This is first Christmas in 3 years I have both of my girls (and my son in law). When they get married you have to "share".
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   December 22nd 2011, 8:31 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Reality Nation has a vote going on.
Jeff is a vote for the hottest reality star and he is a vote for the the worst reality star ...kind of strange.
Why would they put him on their polls as the hottest and the worst?

http://www.realitynation.com/big-brother/jeff-schroeder-makes-yahoo-worst-list/

http://www.realitynation.com/reality-tv/the-hottest-male-reality-star/

Lori wrote:

Actually, I believe that's Television without Pity's list but hosted, or linked to, on yahoo. Just wanted to clarify as I have nothing else to adddddddd. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   

Back to top Go down

Jeff Schroeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: