all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jeff Schroeder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 7:49 pm

BB11JJ wrote:
I ses this alot lately in the J/J fans chats.. that they think after the season ends Jeff will get mad at B/R for saying those stuff about him because they bash him personaly not his game.

But I don't think so. I think it will be like last time, when in interviews or chats fans will tell them Russell said this about, Michele said this blah blah blah and Jeff kept saying he doesn't care. it was just a game.

Do you think he'll be mad at B/R if he'll know what they said about him?

I sure don't. (But I am!!!! fuss and fight ) lol

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 8:07 pm

Jeff and Jordan don't get mad (at least not in public), they just move on.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 8:15 pm

He is human so of course negative things said about him will bother him. That is why he never watched BB11.

But he will never bash someone in public. He will just say "So and so is cool. It is just a game" like he did last time

I think it is very mature to not air it out for the fans.
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : New Mexico
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:11 pm

balmoral wrote:
I adore Jeff with all his good and bad sides, Just felt like sharing lol!

Good Posting!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:16 pm

Everytime I wonder if Jeff and/or Jordan care about what other houseguests say about them, I think of the Ron Rad valentine's interview they did. Jordan was on the phone and when she found out Ronnie was on the phone too she didn't seem...pleased. lol. she was cordial and didn't make a stink, but I could tell there was some tension. I think both don't say anything in a bashing way in the public. Just like in BB, most of the time if they bash someone, it's when they are talking to eachother and no one else. Stuff bothers them, they are human. But they don't tend to air their dirty laundry for all to criticize and pick apart.

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:28 pm

Like Jeff has said before, he doesn't care what others think about him and Jordan....it's the opinion of his family and friends that matter.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:32 pm

currentresident wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
currentresident wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
I'm thinking we can call Jeff "Dumb" for not realizing he needs to go for that VETO today and not trust Dani. If Brendon wins the veto, Jeff will be going up. Reminds me of Casey and the Margarita Party.

**And on another note about the "Dumb" conversation, my hubby and I always let each other know if our actions are not "smart" - we don't call each other stupid or dumb but we do call each other out on actions. He will also let me know when I need to close my mouth when dealing with my boys and vice versa. I would hate to live in that glass house!!! These are real people dealing with stress!!!

How about a bet? You give AABB $10.00 if you are wrong. Jeff is not getting backdoored unless he gets caught trash talking Dani or something equally stupid.

Excellent idea, Nancy! (BTW, catching up on this morning posts, you had a lot of them) If neither Jeff or Jordan leave this week, I will donate $50 to AABB. If the same is true for next week, I will repeat the donation. I am pretty certain that J and/or J will be out this or next week.

LOL in that case GO JEFF you hunka hunka burning love!!!!!!

That should read "Go Jordan!" roll on floor laughi
I hope there is a $100 in AABB future.

My turn to pay up - hope it went through. Glad I was wrong!! Always a Jeff fan!!! Thanks for AABB Nancy!!
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:51 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
We should all have little wagers like that. Playful, and maybe not 50 bucks a week.. but something smaller, something fun.
dance Love AABB
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:56 pm

I need someone to cap Jeff getting dressed in the bathroom.

His body is looking gooodd
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 9:56 pm

BB11JJ wrote:
I ses this alot lately in the J/J fans chats.. that they think after the season ends Jeff will get mad at B/R for saying those stuff about him because they bash him personaly not his game.

But I don't think so. I think it will be like last time, when in interviews or chats fans will tell them Russell said this about, Michele said this blah blah blah and Jeff kept saying he doesn't care. it was just a game.

Do you think he'll be mad at B/R if he'll know what they said about him?

I think what Jeff says in an interview and what he actually feels are two different things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 10:12 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I need someone to cap Jeff getting dressed in the bathroom.

His body is looking gooodd

No rush people. I mean I know the feeds are crazy tonight lol!
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 10:14 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
I need someone to cap Jeff getting dressed in the bathroom.

His body is looking gooodd

No rush people. I mean I know the feeds are crazy tonight lol!
I want it too, and with tittle "summer man"...khm no rush1 NOWWWWWW!!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 10:16 pm

blueeyed wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
I ses this alot lately in the J/J fans chats.. that they think after the season ends Jeff will get mad at B/R for saying those stuff about him because they bash him personaly not his game.

But I don't think so. I think it will be like last time, when in interviews or chats fans will tell them Russell said this about, Michele said this blah blah blah and Jeff kept saying he doesn't care. it was just a game.

Do you think he'll be mad at B/R if he'll know what they said about him?

I think what Jeff says in an interview and what he actually feels are two different things.


I don't think so. I actually see everyone in this season's cast getting along after the show is over. I think Jeff will say what he said before...it was just a game. I think everyone will go to R/B's wedding and have a great time together.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2987
Location : Israel
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 10:43 pm

I think he wouldn't care but then again I believe EVERYTHING they say in interviews. I keep forgerring that they might not tell the truth or not tell the whole story because they might want to keep it private.

Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 10:46 pm





Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 10:52 pm

ndd thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 11:07 pm

What I learned tonight is making caps is harder and more confusing than I thought:




Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 11:23 pm

Jordan: "Who are we inviting?"
Jeff: *points to the two of them*

BOW CHICA BOW BOW.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 15th 2011, 11:30 pm

ebowers wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
I ses this alot lately in the J/J fans chats.. that they think after the season ends Jeff will get mad at B/R for saying those stuff about him because they bash him personaly not his game.

But I don't think so. I think it will be like last time, when in interviews or chats fans will tell them Russell said this about, Michele said this blah blah blah and Jeff kept saying he doesn't care. it was just a game.

Do you think he'll be mad at B/R if he'll know what they said about him?

I think what Jeff says in an interview and what he actually feels are two different things.


I don't think so. I actually see everyone in this season's cast getting along after the show is over. I think Jeff will say what he said before...it was just a game. I think everyone will go to R/B's wedding and have a great time together.

I think Jeff and Jordan will do the same as they did before. They will go back to their real lives and not stay in touch with any of these people except a few tweets and emails for a few weeks after the show and then nothing. But they will be very polite and say very nice things about them in interviews, etc. I don't think it's anything personal, they just want to get on with their lives and they have close family and friends already and none of these people are exactly on their top ten list. I don't think they would go to R/B's wedding in a hundred years. They may send them a nice gift.

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 16th 2011, 12:41 am

Washed Up wrote:
ebowers wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
I ses this alot lately in the J/J fans chats.. that they think after the season ends Jeff will get mad at B/R for saying those stuff about him because they bash him personaly not his game.

But I don't think so. I think it will be like last time, when in interviews or chats fans will tell them Russell said this about, Michele said this blah blah blah and Jeff kept saying he doesn't care. it was just a game.

Do you think he'll be mad at B/R if he'll know what they said about him?

I think what Jeff says in an interview and what he actually feels are two different things.


I don't think so. I actually see everyone in this season's cast getting along after the show is over. I think Jeff will say what he said before...it was just a game. I think everyone will go to R/B's wedding and have a great time together.

I think Jeff and Jordan will do the same as they did before. They will go back to their real lives and not stay in touch with any of these people except a few tweets and emails for a few weeks after the show and then nothing. But they will be very polite and say very nice things about them in interviews, etc. I don't think it's anything personal, they just want to get on with their lives and they have close family and friends already and none of these people are exactly on their top ten list. I don't think they would go to R/B's wedding in a hundred years. They may send them a nice gift.







We'll see! For some reason I think they will. Jeff seems to get along with Brendon and I think if there is a move to CA in the future these two couples would get together?? Just my opinion!!! Also, I do think they like Shelly and she will be a part of their lives outside the house and really will help them with future jobs.

Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2987
Location : Israel
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 16th 2011, 12:43 am

Washed Up wrote:
ebowers wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
I ses this alot lately in the J/J fans chats.. that they think after the season ends Jeff will get mad at B/R for saying those stuff about him because they bash him personaly not his game.

But I don't think so. I think it will be like last time, when in interviews or chats fans will tell them Russell said this about, Michele said this blah blah blah and Jeff kept saying he doesn't care. it was just a game.

Do you think he'll be mad at B/R if he'll know what they said about him?

I think what Jeff says in an interview and what he actually feels are two different things.


I don't think so. I actually see everyone in this season's cast getting along after the show is over. I think Jeff will say what he said before...it was just a game. I think everyone will go to R/B's wedding and have a great time together.

I think Jeff and Jordan will do the same as they did before. They will go back to their real lives and not stay in touch with any of these people except a few tweets and emails for a few weeks after the show and then nothing. But they will be very polite and say very nice things about them in interviews, etc. I don't think it's anything personal, they just want to get on with their lives and they have close family and friends already and none of these people are exactly on their top ten list. I don't think they would go to R/B's wedding in a hundred years. They may send them a nice gift.

Exactly what I think. word by word!

Unless they will move to LA (Sadly) then I see them with a few BB peeps.

BUT they are NOT moving together any time soon since Jordan said she has another YEAR of school so I think will not keep in contact with anyone.


Last edited by BB11JJ on August 16th 2011, 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 16th 2011, 12:46 am


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 9:30 pm

I love that Jeff was shirtless for the fight today.

I am certain that tomorrow will begin our final week of Jeff so I am going to post some love every day next week.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 9:49 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I love that Jeff was shirtless for the fight today.

I am certain that tomorrow will begin our final week of Jeff so I am going to post some love every day next week.

It wont be the final week of him, because he's winning HOH. Smile

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 525
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 9:55 pm

blondie55 wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
I love that Jeff was shirtless for the fight today.

I am certain that tomorrow will begin our final week of Jeff so I am going to post some love every day next week.

It wont be the final week of him, because he's winning HOH. Smile

bravo
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:02 pm

Nah I have reached the acceptance stage about Jeff leaving next week.

He wasn't going to win anyway and I am just stunned he made it this far.
Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 525
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:08 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Nah I have reached the acceptance stage about Jeff leaving next week.

He wasn't going to win anyway and I am just stunned he made it this far.

Oh come on ye of little faith! Big Jeff is going to win that HOH! (or Jordan of course Smile)
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3672
Location : The Land of Ah's
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:08 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Nah I have reached the acceptance stage about Jeff leaving next week.

He wasn't going to win anyway and I am just stunned he made it this far.

What is this, opposite day?!? Keep the faith.

_________________
"We are still a couple, so everybody cheer!" - Jordan
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:15 pm

I like to get myself emotionally prepared when I get convinced that my favorites are fucked.

It it is like my BB stages of grief lol
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:16 pm

I was right about Jeff not going anywhere this week, and I have the same good feeling about this coming week. Jeff wont be evicted before he wins an HOH.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:24 pm

I predict and am pulling big time for a Jeff win tomorrow followed by HOH wins by Jordan and Shelly/Adam. At the end of that string I want Dani, Kalia/Porsche, Rachel gone. I think Kalia is a better proven player at this point and I should want her out over Porsche. But TBH I think I want Porsche out more than Kalia because she is gunning harder for Jordan (and Jeff to a lesser extent) and she has had a cushy ride the whole game and I am tired of it...plus I just don't care for her.

I would love, love, love for Jeff/Jordan/Shelly/Adam F4. I would be happy for any of them to win.

Realistically I fear Jeff might not be long for this game until my above dream scenario plays out and I really want him to win an HOH before leaving. I think he will be disappointed in himself if he doesn't win one.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:28 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I like to get myself emotionally prepared when I get convinced that my favorites are fucked.

It it is like my BB stages of grief lol


I'm the same way. I've gone into every week thinking that Jeff will be evicted, with good reason since week 3 his name has been seriously brought up to get out of the house. But I want him to win HoH before he leaves.


Last edited by gatormator23 on August 17th 2011, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:28 pm

He cracked me up in that fight.

His exasperation with Rachel is probably exactly how I would be since I have little patience and have inherited my dad's quick temper.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 10:56 pm

trubeliver wrote:
I predict and am pulling big time for a Jeff win tomorrow followed by HOH wins by Jordan and Shelly/Adam. At the end of that string I want Dani, Kalia/Porsche, Rachel gone. I think Kalia is a better proven player at this point and I should want her out over Porsche. But TBH I think I want Porsche out more than Kalia because she is gunning harder for Jordan (and Jeff to a lesser extent) and she has had a cushy ride the whole game and I am tired of it...plus I just don't care for her.

I would love, love, love for Jeff/Jordan/Shelly/Adam F4. I would be happy for any of them to win.

Realistically I fear Jeff might not be long for this game until my above dream scenario plays out and I really want him to win an HOH before leaving. I think he will be disappointed in himself if he doesn't win one.

I think it's hilarious that you left out Rachel in all the scenarios above. lol!

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 17th 2011, 11:41 pm

Washed Up wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
I predict and am pulling big time for a Jeff win tomorrow followed by HOH wins by Jordan and Shelly/Adam. At the end of that string I want Dani, Kalia/Porsche, Rachel gone. I think Kalia is a better proven player at this point and I should want her out over Porsche. But TBH I think I want Porsche out more than Kalia because she is gunning harder for Jordan (and Jeff to a lesser extent) and she has had a cushy ride the whole game and I am tired of it...plus I just don't care for her.

I would love, love, love for Jeff/Jordan/Shelly/Adam F4. I would be happy for any of them to win.

Realistically I fear Jeff might not be long for this game until my above dream scenario plays out and I really want him to win an HOH before leaving. I think he will be disappointed in himself if he doesn't win one.

I think it's hilarious that you left out Rachel in all the scenarios above. lol!

Nah Ah. In my dream scenario she got evicted in JJSA consecutive winning streak. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 18th 2011, 12:17 am

9:43pm cam 3

The look on his face when he realizes what he actually said is hilars.

"That was kinda harsh"
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 18th 2011, 12:23 am

Jessalyn wrote:
9:43pm cam 3

The look on his face when he realizes what he actually said is hilars.

"That was kinda harsh"

About what?
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 18th 2011, 12:28 am

Daliana wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
9:43pm cam 3

The look on his face when he realizes what he actually said is hilars.

"That was kinda harsh"

About what?

They were talking about the hidden chess pieces.

And Jeff was talking about how someone is going to be like "It was me" when they are out after the show in some bar.

cue Jeff rant: "You are a huge loser and your whole life is just a big mistake"

* pause* Kalia, Porsche, and Adam losing it.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 18th 2011, 12:29 am

Jessalyn wrote:
9:43pm cam 3

The look on his face when he realizes what he actually said is hilars.

"That was kinda harsh"

Seriously one of his funniest (even if unintentionally so) lines in 2 seasons.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 18th 2011, 4:15 am


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeff Schroeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: