Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 5:39 am

I just read this thread LMAO. Between Bally asking for JwHo and wanting a break from all of us and everyone talking about how crazy the thread is... even though I can't figure out why people were stressed or making it crazy. LOL. Did I miss something on the feeds? I saw in updates that Jeff and Jordan spent a lot of time in the hammock... what's up people? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 5:50 am

gmtbb wrote:
I just read this thread LMAO. Between Bally asking for JwHo and wanting a break from all of us and everyone talking about how crazy the thread is... even though I can't figure out why people were stressed or making it crazy. LOL. Did I miss something on the feeds? I saw in updates that Jeff and Jordan spent a lot of time in the hammock... what's up people? LOL

Since I woke up at 3am, I will write this again, Jeff and Jordan are just tools to work out our own frustrations and feeling on. We hate seen them fail and getting played, or not getting along, or getting frustrated.

mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:41 am

Sarahnator wrote:
I don't know why they're so reluctant to close the door. It's not like people don't know they're together in an alliance.

I think they're trying not to be obvious about their scheming. It doesn't make any sense, but it sort of matches their personality IMO.
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 9:36 am

I was reading at another site that it was Jordan who "begged" (their words) Jeff to come on BB this time. Does anyone know where they are getting this from? Was something said last night about it?
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 9:41 am

nursecarrie wrote:
I was reading at another site that it was Jordan who "begged" (their words) Jeff to come on BB this time. Does anyone know where they are getting this from? Was something said last night about it?

All Jordan has said is that she didn't really want to go, her mom had a bad feeling, and she was on phone with cbs/ prod for three hours. IMO production probably begged more.
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 9:46 am

Hope wrote:
nursecarrie wrote:

All Jordan has said is that she didn't really want to go, her mom had a bad feeling, and she was on phone with cbs/ prod for three hours. IMO production probably begged more.

That is what's weird to me. I saw a few posts at Jokers today stating that it was Jordan that wanted to come back & not Jeff. One post even used the word "begged". I just don't know where this is coming from. I didn't see anything in our updates about Jordan or Jeff saying that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 9:52 am

nursecarrie wrote:
Hope wrote:
nursecarrie wrote:

That is what's weird to me. I saw a few posts at Jokers today stating that it was Jordan that wanted to come back & not Jeff. One post even used the word "begged". I just don't know where this is coming from. I didn't see anything in our updates about Jordan or Jeff saying that was the case.

That is odd. I have no idea where they got that.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:11 am

I would think that someone just pretty much made it up. We know in all the interviews that Jordan has been involved in that she showed no interest in going back in without it being a duo type thing and then we have the duo thing. Sounds like production pretty much catered this around JJ. Jordan has said over and over that she will go fist in order for Jeff to win. I think if anything, Jeff may have begged her to go back. I think Jordan was completely happy doing her thing at home according to what she says on the live feeds.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:11 am

She said she talked to her Grandpa for 3 hours not production.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:24 am

doll wrote:

yes, I remember that now that you mention it.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 11:41 am

doll wrote:

I believe she also said she was on the phone with production for three hours. They were trying to convince her. I suppose she spoke to a lot of people before accepting. She's a smart woman.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 12:09 pm

There is no way that Jordan begged Jeff to do anything BB related. Ever. The problem with some other sites is that their posters make things up, and then other posters run with it knowing it's not the truth but not caring. I love that people get called out on their bullshit here.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 1:06 pm

I just randomly was trying to not think of their current situation in the house, and realized that we may get another Superpass/Seattle interview after the season.

Woo.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 1:08 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
I just randomly was trying to not think of their current situation in the house, and realized that we may get another Superpass/Seattle interview after the season.

Woo.

The best news I have heard today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 2:22 pm

donna wrote:
I would think that someone just pretty much made it up. We know in all the interviews that Jordan has been involved in that she showed no interest in going back in without it being a duo type thing and then we have the duo thing. Sounds like production pretty much catered this around JJ. Jordan has said over and over that she will go fist in order for Jeff to win. I think if anything, Jeff may have begged her to go back. I think Jordan was completely happy doing her thing at home according to what she says on the live feeds.

I would agree, there are a lot of hate for Jordan on different boards, and people have been making up things wholesale in order to add more blame on Jordan's pile of ruining Jeff's game, sex life, opportunities and more.

In other news, for some reason (fine, I was bored during my long commute) I listened to Dick's show with Dom, Cassi and Keith. Dick mentioned that Jeff and Jordan not going to Vegas after their last experience was not just due to Nicki screwing up Jordan's travel arrangements and leaving her w/o a flight home, but also because Nicki never paid them for their appearance. Anybody know more about this failure to pay JJ appearance fee?

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35501
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 2:31 pm

currentresident wrote:
donna wrote:

I would agree, there are a lot of hate for Jordan on different boards, and people have been making up things wholesale in order to add more blame on Jordan's pile of ruining Jeff's game, sex life, opportunities and more.

In other news, for some reason (fine, I was bored during my long commute) I listened to Dick's show with Dom, Cassi and Keith. Dick mentioned that Jeff and Jordan not going to Vegas after their last experience was not just due to Nicki screwing up Jordan's travel arrangements and leaving her w/o a flight home, but also because Nicki never paid them for their appearance. Anybody know more about this failure to pay JJ appearance fee?

Don't know about this, but Brendon and Rachel said on the feeds that Nikki told them she would reimburse them for their rental car and something else ( can't remember) and she never did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 3:04 pm

Nancy, thank you for the answer.

mellie

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 3:21 pm

currentresident wrote:
donna wrote:

I don't read other boards.....why is there so much hate for Jordan. I mean I know we all can't be liked by everyone but I really can't imagine that many people really having a dislike for Jordan. Is she the only HG this season that has alot of hate towards her. I would think out of the two Jeff would have the most hate just due to certain issues this season. I guess I live in lala land I think Jordan is awesome and the real deal. How in the heck has she ruined his sex life or opportunities.....I would think the opposite...without Jordan and Jeff togetherness he would never have done TAR and I doubt ATWFF would have happened either.....I see no other opportunities that have been offered, so it seems to me she has helped him. People are idiots !
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 3:48 pm

I don't think it's the majority of the people. I think it's a small group of haters that are vocal and are name callers. This is the same group more than likely that made fun of Jordan eating cookie dough last time or Kalia eating to much this time....that's the type of people they are. Some people just love to find fault with other people.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 4:27 pm

I agree, this Year they can not shit on her looks so now they go to something else. I would newer know this shit , I dont read other boards and i do not care for other boards. I really really care about opinion of posters at AABB , Nancy, and that is it. I formed relationship with You all and I deeply care and reaspect your views.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 5:09 pm

I have a home board I have been with for 10 years but Big Brother has really gotten to be a small part of the discussion there. I went to Jokers for a couple of years and half the time I had to leave because people were so disrespectful to hg in general. During season 11 I found AABB and have been here year round since. I don't post much but I am an avid reader of comments. This board strikes a good balance.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:11 pm

donna wrote:
I have a home board I have been with for 10 years but Big Brother has really gotten to be a small part of the discussion there. I went to Jokers for a couple of years and half the time I had to leave because people were so disrespectful to hg in general. During season 11 I found AABB and have been here year round since. I don't post much but I am an avid reader of comments. This board strikes a good balance.

duts rule Thanks for the flowers,Donna,We're glad you're here too.Another voice of reason in the wilderness is always smiled upon. happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:14 pm

Nice little flashback of the two being cute and funny: Aug 17 4:57pm BBT cam 3/4
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:20 pm

gmtbb wrote:
Nice little flashback of the two being cute and funny: Aug 17 4:57pm BBT cam 3/4

thank you That was funny.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:27 pm

Why does Jeff hate snuggling?????
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:29 pm

gmtbb wrote:
thank you, I loved that! So many great Jeff and Jordan lines, see this is what I love. LOL @ Jeff saying he looked like George Hamilton, "I ate 5 chocolate almonds, I'm gross!", and tons of other great one-liners

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 8:38 pm

How anyone can watch that and not think of them as a real couple is beyond me.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:09 pm

Thanks for that flashback!

Snugglegate roll on floor laughi

Jeff: When is the proper time? I am thinking 5 minutes is good. What do you want....an hour?

Jordan: No

Jeff: If I am laying with you in an uncomfortable position for 5 minutes that shows affection.

#love
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:15 pm

"One chapsticks! Two chapsticks! Three chapsticks! Four chapsticks!"

Ahahaha, Jeff has turned into The Count from Sesame Street.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:18 pm

That was a great FB to watch. Thanks for posting it!

Jeff + Jordan = Made for each other!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:26 pm

Gracie wrote:
That was a great FB to watch. Thanks for posting it!

Jeff + Jordan = Made for each other!

No doubt about it, so cute together.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:41 pm

That flashback was classic Jeff and Jordan. Thanks for posting it.
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:44 pm

gmtbb....thanks for the heads up....that was so cute. I want more of that kind of JJ.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:48 pm

That was hilarious! LOL @ Jeff. "wow, you hate the old big jeff. now when i want a cheeseburger I have to think twice".

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:49 pm

anickjl16 wrote:
gmtbb....thanks for the heads up....that was so cute. I want more of that kind of JJ.

I'm sure they have lots of moments like this, we just don't see them because they're NEVER on the feeds. ARRRG No matter how you look at it, Brendon leaving is what's best for everybody.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 10:52 pm

If they can hold on a few more weeks we will start to see more nice moments like that one.

I think they got a great edit in tonight's show. Jordan's twitter followers grew by at least a 1,000 after the episode.
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 11:02 pm

Jordan looked cute in her plaid, and what she did for Shelly was really nice. I hope she gets another chance at a phone call home during the season or even better she can win HOH tomorrow and get a letter, Jeff said some really sweet things about her in his DR as well.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 11:04 pm

What did Jeff say about Country Jordan in this episode? I missed it my phone rang.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 11:08 pm

"Jordan is made with a heart of gold. She is an angel on earth, and she, of course, wants to make other people happy, even if it means making herself sad."

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 17th 2011, 11:09 pm

balmoral wrote:
What did Jeff say about Country Jordan in this episode? I missed it my phone rang.

"I kinda got a hankerin' for a hay ride, with my country girl, Jordo."

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down

Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: