Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 5:53 pm

mimTN wrote:
Holy Shit!
anyone who can't see Jordan giving that to Shelly was nothing more than a kind gift .................I just don't know.

head bang

Mim, consider the people involved. Just like the boards, you have the fans and non-fans. I would imagine a bit of jealousy is involved too.

I'm not surprised James Rhine had a positive thought about Jordan. He's about the only real one mentioned in that group.
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 5:55 pm

I am so glad I don't listen to that stupid so-called talk show of Dick's. From what I've heard about it and from what I do know of Dick, I can see it as him being a total ass and everybody else just following along like sheep.

I agree with Donna. People who are not nice can't understand nice. That also aptly applies to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 5:57 pm

Mappy wrote:
mimTN wrote:
Holy Shit!
anyone who can't see Jordan giving that to Shelly was nothing more than a kind gift .................I just don't know.

Mim, consider the people involved. Just like the boards, you have the fans and non-fans. I would imagine a bit of jealousy is involved too.

I'm not surprised James Rhine had a positive thought about Jordan. He's about the only real one mentioned in that group.

I remember James tweeting that Jordan may be the sweetest/nicest/most genuine (I can't remember which word he used) person he's ever met after he met her in Vegas after BB11. He may crack on her now and then, but he did seem to really like her back then.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 6:13 pm

Jordan's gesture to Shelly was absolutely genuine and kind. In my opinion, for someone to see anything else in that just wants to, and thus is revising the truth. She is a genuinely kind person and she would have loved that phone call, she just recognized there was someone who needed it more than she did and made the sacrifice.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 6:21 pm

In fact knowing how Jordan was this past week, I think she might have welcomed the down time away from everyone (except for Jeff). You could see the very second that the thought hit her about Shelly's daughter.

I can just imagine an interview post show about this.

Interviewer: So, Jordan did you really just give up that phone call because you wanted Shelly to get to talk to her daughter?

Jordan: What other reason would I do that?
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 6:25 pm

Mappy wrote:
mimTN wrote:
Holy Shit!

head bang

It is not that. I have braved other sites recently. And I do not understand haters. I just don't get it. I want to like people, I try to see the best in people, not the good, the best.
I don't understand getting joy and fun from mean and rude and hateful.
I don't get how it is okay to make fun of someone because of their weight, race, sexual persuasion, etc. And to make fun of someone you don't think is smart is just BS.

And now being nice is a bad thing to be ridiculed and questioned? I once had someone say to me, "you are just too damn precious to live". Because I was yet again trying to be kind. I considered the source and still try to be kind. I am shocked that there are lots out there who think that way. Even more so now with the things I live with, I think kindness matters. I try to be kind, considerate to everyone, not just people I like or agree with. I don't do that for them or to make points or to be good, I do it because it makes me feel good. I can't contribute much anymore but I can be kind and leave people with a laugh or a smile. It does not come natural to me like it seems to with Jordan. So I work at it.
I guess that makes me a fool and someone it is okay to make fun of.

I am very disapointed, confused and pissed.

Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 6:36 pm

I like your post Mim and I feel the same way
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 6:49 pm

mimTN wrote:
Mappy wrote:
mimTN wrote:
Holy Shit!

head bang

And now being nice is a bad thing to be ridiculed and questioned? I once had someone say to me, "you are just too damn precious to live". Because I was yet again trying to be kind. I considered the source and still try to be kind. I am shocked that there are lots out there who think that way. Even more so now with the things I live with, I think kindness matters. I try to be kind, considerate to everyone, not just people I like or agree with. I don't do that for them or to make points or to be good, I do it because it makes me feel good. I can't contribute much anymore but I can be kind and leave people with a laugh or a smile. It does not come natural to me like it seems to with Jordan. So I work at it.I guess that makes me a fool and someone it is okay to make fun of.
I am very disapointed, confused and pissed.

Hug wrap up in arms

I love you mim. Unfortunately, the internet message boards (not AABB for sure, I'm totally blown away on a daily basis how level headed most posters here are! It really is crazy to me to see!), the idea that you can be mean and cruel while sitting behind a keyboard is heavily cultivated. I'm no phsychologist, but I would venture a guess that people who call others fat, stupid, whore, etc, actually are extremely insecure in those areas in their real lives. Of course this may not always be the case, and I could even be 100% wrong about it. This is just something I've noticed about me, and assume that others do the same thing. It really boils down to pushing your insecurities off on someone else. Maybe someone is very mean by nature, and the fact that Jordan (you could insert anyone's name in this example, because I don't think Jordan is the only nice bb houseguest) is a nice person, it makes that person want to pick her apart because in their own life they are so insecure about themselves they can't fathom the idea of somebody being "nice" just to be "nice". Like I said, this is just what I think and there is a strong chance i'm very wrong.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:11 pm

Mim, we are all watching a show where they houseguests lie and backstab on a daily basis. Even Jordan lies, its part of the game. They know what to expect from fandom, the vets for sure this time around. Jordan won't know what people are saying nor will she care because she doesn't read it.

Not saying it's right or kind at all, but every houseguest have their fans and their haters. A lot of the former houseguests have been hated on big time by Jeff and Jordan fans. They read the message boards. I think when they criticize JJ they are more striking back at the fans, not their fellow houseguests.

This site strikes a good balance. Nancy does a good job.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:13 pm

I also think most of those posters or "haters" are simply trying to rile up the fans of those they trash. While some may truly dislike whichever houseguest they are bashing, many of them only do it because they know it gets a rise out of the fans...and gives them attention.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:14 pm

MisguidedAngel wrote:
I also think most of those posters or "haters" are simply trying to rile up the fans of those they trash. While some may truly dislike whichever houseguest they are bashing, many of them only do it because they know it gets a rise out of the fans...and gives them attention.

tens See a LOT of those on twitter for sure!!
Back to top Go down
DaisyTweets
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:22 pm

People hide behind the internet!!! I heard Regis Philbin say today that he thought cable tv is sorta wrecking our society and I guess I kinda agree with him. And I'll throw in the internet as well. Since so much of the communication takes place on the internet, and your face isn't seen, I think people have just become meaner.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:25 pm

KayS wrote:
MisguidedAngel wrote:

tens See a LOT of those on twitter for sure!!

Exactly. Parker went on a twitter rant about JJ a few days ago. Basically later he said..Haha I knew I would get some responses.

Not saying hater, just saying he was trying to start stuff vs truly believing what he was saying. I know you both were referring to fans. But past HGs seem to like egging people on too

Last edited by Hope on August 18th 2011, 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:26 pm

Oh yea, I forgot to say that too. I do think it has a lot to do with the FANS, not necesarily the houseguests themselves. SOME J/J fans have definately gone TOO FAR about things and have been flat out assholes!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:29 pm

I saw Jordo a few minutes ago when the feeds were back. Do you think they will let her change out of the unitard before the comp tonight? I don't want her wearing that to hurt her chances.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:31 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Jordan's gesture to Shelly was absolutely genuine and kind. In my opinion, for someone to see anything else in that just wants to, and thus is revising the truth. She is a genuinely kind person and she would have loved that phone call, she just recognized there was someone who needed it more than she did and made the sacrifice.

bravo

The Regulators are intimidated by Dickless and it's hard to blame them since it's his show and they are still just BB noobs. Rhine's been around BB enough to feel confident in disagreeing with Dickless.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:32 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Oh yea, I forgot to say that too. I do think it has a lot to do with the FANS, not necesarily the houseguests themselves. SOME J/J fans have definately gone TOO FAR about things and have been flat out assholes!

Just a little aside here. catladygazette listed us on her blogroll and said " a great reality show board"
On twitter she said we were definitely not catladies.
I appreciate that people don't think we are on the kook side of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:32 pm

Gracie wrote:
I saw Jordo a few minutes ago when the feeds were back. Do you think they will let her change out of the unitard before the comp tonight? I don't want her wearing that to hurt her chances.

She mentioned that she had her bathing suit bottoms on under the unitard and had a sports bra under it too but that they were going to let her take the hat off because no hats. So I think she has to wear the unitard for the competition. Kind of strange if you ask me. Maybe at the last minute they will let her change but I highly doubt it. We may see Jordan running around soaking wet in a green unitard and pink tutu tonight. At least she won't be hard to pick out.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:34 pm

The Unitard might protect her more from water and cold.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 7:45 pm

Top cat wrote:
The Unitard might protect her more from water and cold.

If it's made of spandex/lycra material it will wick away the moisture. If it's mostly cotton it will weigh her down.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 8:02 pm

KayS wrote:
Mim, we are all watching a show where they houseguests lie and backstab on a daily basis. Even Jordan lies, its part of the game. They know what to expect from fandom, the vets for sure this time around. Jordan won't know what people are saying nor will she care because she doesn't read it.

Not saying it's right or kind at all, but every houseguest have their fans and their haters. A lot of the former houseguests have been hated on big time by Jeff and Jordan fans. They read the message boards. I think when they criticize JJ they are more striking back at the fans, not their fellow houseguests.

This site strikes a good balance. Nancy does a good job.

I know Jordan lies, I don't think she is an angel, I think she is kind.

Yes, and I am ranting at them too. What hypocrisy to like Jordan because she is nice, kind whatever and then do, be the opposite. They make me even madder.
And I do agree that it is aimed more at fans. That is so dumb. I don't even pay attention to who posters here do or don't like. Well, I didn't use to, now I am trying to cause I don't want to be insensitive.

lol, okay maybe I am not keeping a very good sense of humor about this but I am trying.
good news; I used to think I was crazy, lol, I am just a novice at it.

Last edited by mimTN on August 18th 2011, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 8:03 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

Just a little aside here. catladygazette listed us on her blogroll and said " a great reality show board"

Worth repeating
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 8:08 pm

Mappy wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

Worth repeating

tens

thank you, I missed that during my rants. I agree, one thing my visiting other sites makes me appriciate AABB even more. Thank you Nancy and Mods.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 12:16 am

Jordangel <3

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 12:17 am

ballerina
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 12:21 am

I know it's creepy, but she just looks so peaceful.

/shelly

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 12:22 am

Great pic. Do I see a new avi in someone's future!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 4:33 am

Please don't let Jordan be on slop this week.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 4:52 am

sammieso wrote:
Please don't let Jordan be on slop this week.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 8:35 pm

OK.. as a ballet teacher... no comment
as a poster.. cute
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 8:37 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

I took dance for 16 years. I think I had the same reaction. LOL
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 8:56 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

Hey, I object to that! I admitted to been a crazy cat lady (check Moody's show thread), and I plan on owning it.

currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 8:57 pm

Hope wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

We can safely conclude that Jordan has never done any ballet or gymnastics in her entire life.

Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 8:58 pm

currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

We can safely conclude that Jordan has never done any ballet or gymnastics in her entire life.

or played cards.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 9:00 pm

Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

or played cards.

Sorry, Moody, I don't have enough evidence to conclusively prove that. Ballet or gymnastics, on the other hand, will have generated ingrained pointed toes no matter how many years you do them.

memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 9:01 pm

Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

or played cards.

lol! True that.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 9:11 pm

currentresident wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

or played cards.

Sorry, Moody, I don't have enough evidence to conclusively prove that. Ballet or gymnastics, on the other hand, will have generated ingrained pointed toes no matter how many years you do them.

And turned out feet. That's what I noticed first. Not critizing, I was mostly laughing at myself.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 9:12 pm

Hope wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
as a poster.. cute

or played cards.

And turned out feet. That's what I noticed first. Not critizing, I was mostly laughing at myself.

this reminded me - Rachel turns her feet out a lot, do you think she was dancer?
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 19th 2011, 9:19 pm

Im not sure Memphy. She may have had classes but I think she said she did gymnastics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   

Back to top Go down

Jordan Lloyd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: