Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 16th 2011, 7:09 pm

Post more often Shug

gmtbb wrote:
So glad Jordan isn't giving anyone anymore ammunition about the whole "Jordan is a miserable, stuck up bitch that wants out" ridiculousness (referring to another site). I saw that she was talking to Kalia and Dani earlier (in updates) and is now engaged in a conversation with Porsche.

I bet the ridiculousness will commence as soon as she decides to take a nap though.

I have this ridiculous urge to it point out anytime she is socializing. Silly.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 16th 2011, 7:19 pm

Cool read my signature. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 2:22 am

In case you missed the JJ hammock talk, I would recommend you watch it....this girl pretty much knows exactly what is going on at all times and basically laid out most of everybody's plans out. She also mentioned why she has no desire to talk to Dani and Kalia but will work on getting closer to Porsche.

Really good game talk...Jordan had a lot to get out.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 2:30 am

Daliana wrote:
In case you missed the JJ hammock talk, I would recommend you watch it....this girl pretty much knows exactly what is going on at all times and basically laid out most of everybody's plans out. She also mentioned why she has no desire to talk to Dani and Kalia but will work on getting closer to Porsche.

How a good game talk? they don't trust Shelly and working on keeping Brendon!!
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 2:34 am

BB11JJ wrote:
Daliana wrote:

They don't trust anybody and want to make sure Shelly knows what Dani is doing. And they're not trying to keep Brendon....they're not even mentioning Brendon for next week. They know the ship has sailed and basically told that to brendon and Rachel.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 2:44 am

Daliana wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
Daliana wrote:

They don't trust anybody and want to make sure Shelly knows what Dani is doing. And they're not trying to keep Brendon....they're not even mentioning Brendon for next week. They know the ship has sailed and basically told that to brendon and Rachel.

Ok thanks. I can't watch the feeds whenever Brendon or Rachel are in them. i couldn't listen to J/J on the hammock because they frustrate me
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 5:42 am

Daliana wrote:

Anyone have the flashback info for this talk?
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 6:15 pm

Just watched the JJBR pool "fight" / heated discussion and I just want to say once more... I LOVE Jordan! And especially saucy Jordan that won't put up with others' shit. <3
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 6:20 pm

gmtbb wrote:
Just watched the JJBR pool "fight" / heated discussion and I just want to say once more... I LOVE Jordan! And especially saucy Jordan that won't put up with others' shit. <3
I watch it live and enjoy it Jordan is just the best of all of them. I just ones want her to tel them to STFU! lol just for me ,just one time.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 6:31 pm

Do you guys have a flashback time for this fight?
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 6:31 pm

1:58pm cams 3/4
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 6:42 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 7:17 pm

I love how Jordan can get her point across and still remain the adult in the room...every time almost. She doesn't fly lose with a bunch of cussing and screaming (like I would). And when she is done, she's done. That hand comes up and she says just stop. I don't think we will ever get a repeat of the Russell/Jordan fight again.

bravo Go Jordo!
Back to top Go down
chelleygurl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1550
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 9:17 pm

donna wrote:
I love how Jordan can get her point across and still remain the adult in the room...every time almost. She doesn't fly lose with a bunch of cussing and screaming (like I would). And when she is done, she's done. That hand comes up and she says just stop. I don't think we will ever get a repeat of the Russell/Jordan fight again.

bravo Go Jordo!

She has grown up a lot.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 9:26 pm

I think Jordan was so good looking in her Country outfit in tonight episode. Humilitard is such a fail ,Jordan looks adorable. I am hoping for some pictures to be posted here of Jordan from the show tonight. And ones again I newer saw somebody looking so beautiful when crying.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 17th 2011, 9:28 pm

Jordo love! Kiss of Love

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 10:02 am

She was adoreable last night dancing the Cruddy with Adam! lol!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 1:30 pm

That was so sad when Jordan cried because she got the phone call (misses her mom) and then she turned around and gave it to Shelly. She really is a sweetheart. Kiss of Love

If anybody in that house has the nerve to say it was all game play, I will smack them.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 1:31 pm

sweetpeatx wrote:
That was so sad when Jordan cried because she got the phone call (misses her mom) and then she turned around and gave it to Shelly. She really is a sweetheart. Kiss of Love

If anybody in that house has the nerve to say it was all game play, I will smack them.

Well, Dick and most of his guests last night on his show did not think it was a kind gesture on Jordan's part, they were talking about Jordan just doing it to avoid 24hr confinement and slop.

Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 1:34 pm

Dicks tries his possible best to live up to his name.

Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 1:37 pm

Wendi wrote:

It wasn't just Dick. His guests included Howie, Lawon, Dominic, Keith, Cassie and James Rhine. The only one to give Jordan the benefit of a doubt that it was a nice gesture on her part was James Rhine.

In addition, I just want to see sweetpea give Dick and the rest a good smack down.

Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16382
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:30 pm

currentresident wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:

Well, Dick and most of his guests last night on his show did not think it was a kind gesture on Jordan's part, they were talking about Jordan just doing it to avoid 24hr confinement and slop.

I agree with Dick and the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:38 pm

currentresident wrote:
Wendi wrote:

It wasn't just Dick. His guests included Howie, Lawon, Dominic, Keith, Cassie and James Rhine. The only one to give Jordan the benefit of a doubt that it was a nice gesture on her part was James Rhine.

In addition, I just want to see sweetpea give Dick and the rest a good smack down.

Anybody who knows Jordan & knows how close she is with her family, especially her mom would know that's a load of shit.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:39 pm

Shelly appreciated the gesture.

They probably hated the edit Jordan received as a result of the gesture, tbh.

Golden couple to be damned.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:39 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:

I agree with Dick and the rest of them.

You think that the only reason Jordan gave up that phone call was to avoid solitary confinement and slop? I do realize that a lot of people think that Jordan is a very calculating, never without ulterior motive person. On the other hand, I don't get how the same people think that the player they perceive as cold-bloodily calculating and putting on the "good" act in an attempt to skew public opinion of them and get more TV time, is then labeled as having zero game play, complete lack of awareness of what's going on in the game, and an absolute bumbling idiot. Aren't cold-blooded calculating all for TV edit manipulation and bumbling idiot mutually exclusive?

Last edited by currentresident on August 18th 2011, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:43 pm

Did they watch the show? She obviously wanted to talk to her mom. She did something nice. I would have given it to the person with a young kid too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 517

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:49 pm

People that are not nice cannot understand nice. Manyt of these hg are narcissist to begin with and the very thought of someone being selfless does not compute. these are the same people that will say Jordan has no game but in a split second decision, we are supposed to believe it was a game play...ok. ARRRG
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:54 pm

This season is helping me figure out why I am touched by Jordan and feel protective of her, even so we are very different people with different scope, motivations, drive, upbringing, education and world view. I think I am finding this discovery beneficial for myself.

balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:57 pm

i am so over this ,,,,,,,,,PS love my signature! TY current you my friend i can have drink with!
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 2:59 pm

London wrote:
Did they watch the show? She obviously wanted to talk to her mom. She did something nice. I would have given it to the person with a young kid too.

I would have too, its sad that some people think that because someone does something nice for someone they have a motive behind it.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 3:35 pm

donna wrote:
People that are not nice cannot understand nice. Manyt of these hg are narcissist to begin with and the very thought of someone being selfless does not compute. these are the same people that will say Jordan has no game but in a split second decision, we are supposed to believe it was a game play...ok. ARRRG

good posting
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 3:36 pm

nice is not "in"
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 3:59 pm

currentresident wrote:
Wendi wrote:

Well they're all entitled to their opinions, and I'm entitled to mine. They're all jealous idiots. I can see how the immense love Jeff and Jordan receive could do that to a person, so I'm not really judging them.

And the idiot part comes in because it was very clear that Jordan was ecstatic at the idea of being able to talk to her mom. There is no way to plausibly turn that reaction into not wanting solitary confinement.

For some reason I expected more from Howie, the others don't surprise me at all.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 4:03 pm

They can all EAD for all I care.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 4:06 pm

Just consider the sources and you will understand why the believed that it was a game move....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 4:20 pm

Jordan needs Oscar for that performance ,handed to her by that group of know it alls.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 4:23 pm

currentresident wrote:
This season is helping me figure out why I am touched by Jordan and feel protective of her, even so we are very different people with different scope, motivations, drive, upbringing, education and world view. I think I am finding this discovery beneficial for myself.

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
mellie

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 4:23 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Just consider the sources and you will understand why the believed that it was a game move....

tens
Back to top Go down
Chace

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 4:51 pm

If they would actually watch the show instead of tweeting during it, they'd see how Jordan really wanted the phone call. Then it suddenly hit her that Shelly would love to speak with her daughter. I doubt Jordan was able to calculate some huge mastermind game move in those few emotional seconds.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 18th 2011, 5:29 pm

Holy Shit!
anyone who can't see Jordan giving that to Shelly was nothing more than a kind gift .................I just don't know.

head bang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   

Back to top Go down

Jordan Lloyd
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: