Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:19 pm

I would be on her butt to learn that stuff. I am impatient ,Jordan has to learn it, I can not believe she is not doing it for 2 Yrs. now. She has same excuse ,she goes on vacations by car,LOL girl who traveled the world in less than 2 Yrs. She is stubborn and that would drive me crazy. This time I am totally on Jeff side of the issue.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:20 pm

What are we talking about right now?

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:22 pm

xubaby wrote:
Same old, lol.....Rachel and Jordan, convo about Jeff Brandon,periods,internet, plain tickets, gorgeous girls ,..etc..
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:23 pm

xubaby wrote:

Did you use to have numbers in your username or am I just crazy???
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:24 pm

xubaby wrote:

Jordan saying Jeff is so impatient with her, and that Jeff gets mad with her for not knowing how to book airline tickets and that she doesn't do computers no email etc.....Basically Jeff is just impatient..

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:25 pm

JwHo wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I do not believe that these options are mutually exclusive, but yes, I did. I found them unwieldy.

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:26 pm

O ,I forgot Jeff hates and has fear of tampons,lol
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:26 pm

xubaby wrote:
JwHo wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I do not believe that these options are mutually exclusive, but yes, I did. I found them unwieldy.

lol!
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:28 pm

xubaby wrote:
JwHo wrote:
xubaby wrote:

FYI, I liked you better with numbers.

Next you should go with just a symbol like Prince.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:29 pm

JwHo wrote:
xubaby wrote:
JwHo wrote:
xubaby wrote:

FYI, I liked you better with numbers.

Next you should go with just a symbol like Prince.

And then just initials: TAFKAX- The Artist Formerly Known As XUBaby2000.

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:33 pm

If there's anything we've learned it's that Jeff's versions of things and Jordan's versions of things are often quite different. When Jordan says stuff like, "he gets SOOOOO mad," I just smile because it was probably Jeff saying something like, "we'll talk later" or whatever.

We learned in BB11 that Jordan absolutely hates and will not tolerate raising a voice to her. If I were to guess, I'd guess that her dad may have yelled a lot? I don't know, just throwing it out there. But she mentioned it enough back then for me to take note.

I think, over the two years however, she's learned that the raising of Jeff's voice doesn't always mean something bad. And her hyperbolic description of Jeff's reactions are probably not how any of us would see them. At the same time, Jeff does the same thing with his descriptions as well, so it goes both ways.

Also, I think Jordan feels uncomfortable with so many fans and critics (AND NOW, FELLOW HGs) saying how sweet and perfect they are, when she knows they're not. They bicker, they fight, they have problems, and she's quick to point them out. But she's not as quick to point out the sweetness between them, because that's more private. It's easier to laugh about a bickering fight than to go on and on about something romantic they did together. Jeff's the same way, he's quicker to joke about Jordan being bitchy on her period than he is to talk sincerely about how amazing he thinks she is.

It's how they roll.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:36 pm

Um, Sockpuppet, this thread is about me and my screen name right now. Excuse. lol!

Seriously though, Jordan, it is the year 2011. Everything is a computer. Please learn to use one.

Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:38 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
If there's anything we've learned it's that Jeff's versions of things and Jordan's versions of things are often quite different. When Jordan says stuff like, "he gets SOOOOO mad," I just smile because it was probably Jeff saying something like, "we'll talk later" or whatever.

We learned in BB11 that Jordan absolutely hates and will not tolerate raising a voice to her. If I were to guess, I'd guess that her dad may have yelled a lot? I don't know, just throwing it out there. But she mentioned it enough back then for me to take note.

I think, over the two years however, she's learned that the raising of Jeff's voice doesn't always mean something bad. And her hyperbolic description of Jeff's reactions are probably not how any of us would see them. At the same time, Jeff does the same thing with his descriptions as well, so it goes both ways.

Also, I think Jordan feels uncomfortable with so many fans and critics (AND NOW, FELLOW HGs) saying how sweet and perfect they are, when she knows they're not. They bicker, they fight, they have problems, and she's quick to point them out. But she's not as quick to point out the sweetness between them, because that's more private. It's easier to laugh about a bickering fight than to go on and on about something romantic they did together. Jeff's the same way, he's quicker to joke about Jordan being bitchy on her period than he is to talk sincerely about how amazing he thinks she is.

It's how they roll.

True.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:40 pm

xubaby wrote:
Um, Sockpuppet, this thread is about me and my screen name right now. Excuse. lol!

Seriously though, Jordan, it is the year 2011. Everything is a computer. Please learn to use one.

lol! It amazes me how she doesn't use the internet and all these stuff. but I think i understand it, cause that's how she grew up. she's an old fashioned woman.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:42 pm

xubaby wrote:

That was cute. She has no interest in one either. We have, as a society gone pretty nuts on the computer thing, Iphones, Ipads, Kindles, texting, etc. People rarely just talk to each other anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:43 pm

It's more of a requirement for the workplace. She will need those skills there.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:46 pm

KayS wrote:
xubaby wrote:

That was cute. She has no interest in one either. We have, as a society gone pretty nuts on the computer thing, Iphones, Ipads, Kindles, texting, etc. People rarely just talk to each other anymore.

And yet somehow Jordan manages to skype with Jeff and Real Networks all the time. And I bet $10 that her salon uses an electronic scheduling/billing system.

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:48 pm

I thought she was given a phone with Skype capabilities on ATWFF. I assumed it was the same one she uses for Real. I don't know about the salon. Maybe it's not electronic scheduling, mine isn't. But mine isn't that big or fancy. Is it common these days?
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:51 pm

She also mentioned she googled the housewives of Charlotte.....
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:52 pm

Oops, Jordan is busted then!! lol! Well I did enjoy her assessment of cable prices, they are outrageous.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:53 pm

KayS wrote:
I thought she was given a phone with Skype capabilities on ATWFF. I assumed it was the same one she uses for Real. I don't know about the salon. Maybe it's not electronic scheduling, mine isn't. But mine isn't that big or fancy. Is it common these days?

Jordan has managed to take online courses, skype, text, tweet, etc. I think she just has a resistance to instruction in some areas such as booking a plane ticket. She might have had a difficult experience with it before and need to have repetition in order to retain the information or gets used to doing something one way and is resistant to change. I can kind of relate. I am totally high-tech in so many ways but for some reason I just resist online banking and using frequent flier miles. I can't seem to get it to work and get impatient so just give up. It's really strange because you should see the other outlandish complicated things I do on the computer.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 8th 2011, 6:53 pm

She uses it in salon, she talked to Shelly how she opens on Saturdays and do all preps ,printing etc, LOL
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 9th 2011, 1:48 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 9th 2011, 6:21 pm

Jordan goes into a LOT of detail about her schooling while talking to Adam this afternoon. Flashback to *around* 4:10-4:15pm on F1/2.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 10th 2011, 5:16 pm

Beautiful, today out by the pool.

3:09pm

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 10th 2011, 7:38 pm

Yes, I agree SP, Jordan is beautiful!

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 4:37 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 4:50 pm

Hi! I'm a long time reader/lurker, new poster here. I love this place! Very Happy

I've read so many comments on all the BB sites about Jordan being "dumb" and "stupid" this season. Some of the most cruel comments come from Evel Dick, Lydia, Kevin and other bitter previous HG's.

I'm a teacher and suspected during Jordan's season that she might have learning disabilites from some of her comments and discussions, such as the inablility to tell time correctly.

I actually spoke with her on the phone after her season during a call-in show and discussed her classes etc. with her. I asked a few questions that verified to me that she does, indeed, have some learning disabilites, which she supposedly is getting help for now in college.

Her brother is dyslexic and I suspect she may be too, along with other LD's. I think Jordan is trying really hard to "catch up" with her education now and I see the changes in her this season.

I'm very proud of her and told her so on the phone. She's led a very sheltered life and is now getting opportunities to travel and have new experiences. I suspect she didn't get a very good education from K-12th grades, or the help she needed, which is not her fault and certainly doesn't make her dumb or stupid as so many think.

I hope her self-concept will improve and she will stop thinking that she's not as capable of winning competitions as others are. She really has an issue with her self confidence!

That's my opinion.

Last edited by Shug on August 11th 2011, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 4:52 pm

welcome

Glad you came out of lurkdom!

Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 4:56 pm

Shug wrote:
Hi! I'm a long time reader/lurker, new poster here. I love this place! Very Happy

I've read so many comments on all the BB sites about Jordan being "dumb" and "stupid" this season. Some of the most cruel comments come from Evel Dick, Lydia, Kevin and other bitter previous HG's.

I'm a teacher and suspected during Jordan's season that she might have learning disabilites from some of her comments and discussions, such as the inablility to tell time correctly.

I actually spoke with her on the phone after her season during a call-in show and discussed her classes etc. with her. I asked a few questions that verified to me that she does, indeed, have some learning disabilites, which she supposedly is getting help for now in college.

Her brother is dyslexic and I suspect she may be too, along with other LD's. I think Jordan is trying really hard to "catch up" with her education now and I see the changes in her this season.

I'm very proud of her and told her so on the phone. She's led a very sheltered life and is now getting opportunities to travel and have new experiences. I suspect she didn't get a very good education from K-12th grades, or the help she needed, which is not her fault and certainly doesn't make her dumb or stupid as so many think.

I hope her self-concept will improve and she will stop thinking that she's not as capable of winning competitions as others are. She really has an issue with her self confidence!

That's my opinion.

welcome

How did you find us? duts rule
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 4:59 pm

Welcome Shug!! Great post and can I just say I'm a little bit jealous you actually got to speak to Jordan. Love the girl!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:15 pm

Thank you for the Welcome KNKB, Von and Gracie!!!!! Love AABB

I'm glad I came out of lurkdom too KMKB!

Von, I've actually been a member since last season but just enjoyed reading all of your amazing comments. I think I'm so excited about tonight's show I just had to post! Laughing

Gracie, Jordon was so sweet, open and honest on the phone. I felt like I'd known her forever! I'm a huge fan of hers and was thrilled to get to talk to her. We actually had a long conversation because she wanted to talk about her college classes etc.

Back to top Go down
dmj
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:21 pm

Welcome to posting Shug!!!! I agree with you 100%. It makes my blood boil to hear someone call Jordan stupid or that she won BB by luck and didn't deserve it!!!! She is a sweetheart for sure. I also talked with her once on her SP show. LOVE her!!!!
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:26 pm

welcome high five
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:26 pm

Hi Shug! Welcome out of lurkdom. This is going to be an epic night. So glad you'll be joining us in commenting. Jordan is a sweet girl and I love seeing a bit of fire this week.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:32 pm

Shug wrote:
Thank you for the Welcome KNKB, Von and Gracie!!!!! Love AABB

I'm glad I came out of lurkdom too KMKB!

Von, I've actually been a member since last season but just enjoyed reading all of your amazing comments. I think I'm so excited about tonight's show I just had to post! Laughing

Gracie, Jordon was so sweet, open and honest on the phone. I felt like I'd known her forever! I'm a huge fan of hers and was thrilled to get to talk to her. We actually had a long conversation because she wanted to talk about her college classes etc.

That's one of the things I love about Jordan. She has such a determination to learn and not be dependent on a man. I'm sure her mother has given her that wise advice. I'm so happy she was so eager to talk to you about her education.

I'm sure on the phone or in person she is the same sweet woman she is. You can't fake that!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:33 pm

Welcome Shug! high five
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:50 pm

dmj wrote:
Welcome to posting Shug!!!! I agree with you 100%. It makes my blood boil to hear someone call Jordan stupid or that she won BB by luck and didn't deserve it!!!! She is a sweetheart for sure. I also talked with her once on her SP show. LOVE her!!!!

dmj, Thank you for the welcome! ita, it's so maddening that Jordan never gets credit for the great social game she played and winning her season! IMO if you win, you deserve it and worked hard to get it. The same thing is being said this season by the other HG's. They belittle her gameplay when they should be taking lessons from her.

Mappy, speedy and balmoral, thanks for the warm welcome!! thank you

Gracie, I think the fact that Jordan actually has morals and values makes some people think she's fake. I read today on another site that people think her relationship with Jeff is fake because they don't show PDA on national TV. Rolling Eyes Her Mom did a good job with her and she obviously has a strong, loving family.

I'm counting the minutes until the show tonight! eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:54 pm

Shug wrote:
dmj wrote:

dmj, Thank you for the welcome! ita, it's so maddening that Jordan never gets credit for the great social game she played and winning her season! IMO if you win, you deserve it and worked hard to get it. The same thing is being said this season by the other HG's. They belittle her gameplay when they should be taking lessons from her.

Mappy, speedy and balmoral, thanks for the warm welcome!! thank you

Gracie, I think the fact that Jordan actually has morals and values makes some people think she's fake. I read today on another site that people think her relationship with Jeff is fake because they don't show PDA on national TV. Rolling Eyes Her Mom did a good job with her and she obviously has a strong, loving family.

I'm counting the minutes until the show tonight! eating popcorn

Welcome to AABB Shug, and feel free to tell those people at the other site that Jeff likes to stretch out "after the business" (aka "a cup of tea") as we learned in the Purple Room the other night.

BTW, I was pissed the other night when Jordan was talking about her sister and her boyfriend living together for five years and she started saying how she wouldn't live with someone without a commitment and the damn feeds went to Palms. I wanted to see if Jeff got squirmy or not.

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   August 11th 2011, 5:59 pm

Last night in the hammock JJ were talking about how DR asked them about that convo , and PALMS again. So we still did not know, I think Jeff said he answer it nicely and Jordan said she too but funny. So mbe we will see it in DR segments one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   

Back to top Go down

Jordan Lloyd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: