HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrw mom

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 7:27 pm

I hope they both BR get what they deserve. Jordon babysat all last week and BR could not wait to throw them under the bus to Dani. I hope they go really soon. Rachel wonders why no one likes her? duh
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 7:38 pm

Thank you America bravo roll on floor laughi LMAO dancing banana laugh so hard I crie Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Twisted Evil cheers happy cheers to you Ya having buyers remorse yet
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 7:47 pm

mrw mom wrote:
I hope they both BR get what they deserve. Jordon babysat all last week and BR could not wait to throw them under the bus to Dani. I hope they go really soon. Rachel wonders why no one likes her? duh

What do they deserve? It's a game for heaven's sakes.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:03 pm

mrw mom wrote:

I really really really hope that Jeff goes really soon, and I am a Jordan fan.

mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:07 pm

If Jeff leaves on Thursday I can relax and get back to a normal sleep schedule until F4 when the remaining hgs realize they have to deal with Jordan.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:16 pm

I think Jeff will be leaving on Thursday and I am going to be very sad
big cry

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:17 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
big cry

fuss and fight Snap out of it! Jeff isn't going anywhere. (Because I said so Smile )

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:21 pm

blondie55 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
big cry

fuss and fight Snap out of it! Jeff isn't going anywhere. (Because I said so Smile )

ok I hope you are right, I am putting my faith in you Blondie but I don't even deserve it because I didn't vote for Keith!!!
scared
Does it help that I never got around to voting for anyone?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:26 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
big cry

ok I hope you are right, I am putting my faith in you Blondie but I don't even deserve it because I didn't vote for Keith!!!
scared
Does it help that I never got around to voting for anyone?

As long as you didn't vote for Brendon you're forgiven. But if you had of voted for Keith we wouldn't be in this mess right now fuss and fight

dancing penguin

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:29 pm

I would rather remove my own lung with a fork than vote for Brendon, so don't worry.
dancing penguin

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 12th 2011, 8:59 pm

I still can not believe nobody trusts me ! Alison efing Grodener loves Branchel! nuf said.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 12:20 am

balmoral wrote:
I still can not believe nobody trusts me ! Alison efing Grodener loves Branchel! nuf said.

I trust you!

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 12:30 am

mrw mom wrote:

mrw mom

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 12:37 am

mrw mom wrote:

Has anyone confirmed yet that Rachel is not either an escapee from a mental health facility or an Emmy award nominated actress? I can't take her seriously if this is her in real life. Watching her is like watching a surrealistic painting being erased and re-painted over and over.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 12:57 am

I still can't stand Brendon and I still refuse to watch him on the feeds (besides that one exception I made for their convo with Dani), but somehow I am LOVING them throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus. I obviously wanted Dom back BADLY. To the point where I didn't go on any BB sites on Thursday because I was sending positive vibes and didn't want people's negative opinions to affect that (LOL...worked out real well). The fact that a lot of people voted for Brendon, despite not being able to STAND him, under the assumption that he would be a good/strong/loyal ally to JJ ALMOSTTTT makes it worth it. (Side note: I'm not including JJ fans who didn't vote for him...I feel bad for those ones. Only the ones that did. This is why you don't vote for people you don't like because you ASSUME they'll help people you do like.)
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 1:01 am

Bryanna wrote:
I still can't stand Brendon and I still refuse to watch him on the feeds (besides that one exception I made for their convo with Dani), but somehow I am LOVING them throwing Jeff and Jordan under the bus. I obviously wanted Dom back BADLY. To the point where I didn't go on any BB sites on Thursday because I was sending positive vibes and didn't want people's negative opinions to affect that (LOL...worked out real well). The fact that a lot of people voted for Brendon, despite not being able to STAND him, under the assumption that he would be a good/strong/loyal ally to JJ ALMOSTTTT makes it worth it. (Side note: I'm not including JJ fans who didn't vote for him...I feel bad for those ones. Only the ones that did. This is why you don't vote for people you don't like because you ASSUME they'll help people you do like.)

I empathize with you. I'm not on the same wave length but I can see how you wanted Dom. I wish now that I would have voted for Dom because I think he had a better chance over Cassi and I wasted my vote on her. I think Dom would have won if people like me wouldn't have voted for Cassi. I do have remorse. I would never want to meet either Rachel or Brendon in person. The only reason I would like that they threw J/J under the bus is if it backfires on them. I'm for Dani or J/J to win.

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 5:01 am

Yup .... the "Why the Hell did we vote for Brendon" Twitter remorse going on right now is hilarious. I guess it fell on deaf ears last week when people posted that they might not get the desired result if they voted Brendon back in the house. Oh well, no worries, J/J appear safe this week and there's plenty of time for B/R to switch back.
Back to top Go down
riddlemethis

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 5:03 am

If Rachel blames BB12 for not being able to get a job, she is in real trouble after BB13 . Of course, it could be her ...... no, that's just silly talk.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 5:08 am

riddlemethis wrote:
If Rachel blames BB12 for not being able to get a job, she is in real trouble after BB13 . Of course, it could be her ...... no, that's just silly talk.

What has she done on BB13 that would make her not get a job?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 5:10 am

Jeff and Jordan threw Brenden and Rachel under the bus as well...

Victory comes to those who strike first in the land of Big Brother.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 6:32 am

mrw mom wrote:

Mrw, Jordan, Jeff and Shelly only babysat Rachel because they needed her on their team...not because they sincerely cared that she was totally down and losing it.
So they did it for themselves and not for Rachel's well being.
Trust me, they would have booted her in two seconds flat if they had more members in their team.

Oh and I like Rachel ...so there is someone that likes her!
Back to top Go down
riddlemethis

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 7:28 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
riddlemethis wrote:

Just quoting her. This is her spiel, not mine. Rachel has several times during her self-pitying crying jags blamed not having a job on being hated from BB12. Claims she goes in for an interview and at some point they say, "oh, you're that girl fom TV," her clear inference being that she was not hired because of her terrible public image from BB12. Brenchel have repeatedly said that returned to BB13, in part, to repair this public image. In fact, I suspect she is has fallen further. The only thing I admired about Rachel in BB12 was her spunkiness and confidence ...... that asshole Brendan has turned her into a quasi Helsinki Syndrome victim.

My statement was actually tongue-in-cheek sarcasm that if Rachel was so worried about the hatred she received from BB12 she was well on her way to realizing her worst nightmare ..... using her analogy that the her public image was so bad she could not even get a job.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 7:36 am

What has she done so bad this season compared to the others there? They have mostly all been emotional at one time or another. This is the season of tears.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 7:40 am

I think her "image" this year is no worse than last year.
Who hates her this year? More pointedly, who hates her since yesterday?

FWIW I know all about how she said she couldn't get a job. It's probably more a function of moving and the high unemployment rate and the sucky economy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 7:47 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
riddlemethis wrote:

I think she can get a job, she just might not be able to get a job in the field of chemistry.

She said her actions on BB12 have kept her from getting a job in her field.

Most potential employers now use google as a tool and if a potential employer stumbled on her hysteria I would imagine it would make them think twice. I think most science arenas might be concerned about her emotional reactions. But I really don't know that is purely speculation on my part. (I do know that twitter and facebook have been enough for some to be eliminated in the hiring process)

Didn't Jen, Ryan's girlfriend, have to give up seeking an education position because of BB sex?

This is interesting to me as Shelly talked to Porsche about that yesterday - how actions on this show could affect employment. I don't know how many members here "hire and fire" but it would be interesting to know if they think they would be influenced by someones demeanor and actions on a reality show.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 9:36 am

rachel and brendon did what they had to do to stay off the block, jeff and jordon have been throwing rachel under the bus since week 2. I think rachel will stay as loyal as she can.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 11:19 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

FWIW I know all about how she said she couldn't get a job. It's probably more a function of moving and the high unemployment rate and the sucky economy at the moment.

From listening to her description of her chemistry job interviews, it's also a function of Rachel been completely out of the loop on her job knowledge and not doing any preparation for her interview. If she couldn't answer the interviewer questions about HPLC and failed to even complete the math and chemistry tests given to her, she could have been Mother Teresa on BB12 and would have still not gotten that job.

currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 11:23 am

memphisbelle wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
riddlemethis wrote:

I think she can get a job, she just might not be able to get a job in the field of chemistry.

She said her actions on BB12 have kept her from getting a job in her field.

Most potential employers now use google as a tool and if a potential employer stumbled on her hysteria I would imagine it would make them think twice. I think most science arenas might be concerned about her emotional reactions. But I really don't know that is purely speculation on my part. (I do know that twitter and facebook have been enough for some to be eliminated in the hiring process)

Didn't Jen, Ryan's girlfriend, have to give up seeking an education position because of BB sex?

This is interesting to me as Shelly talked to Porsche about that yesterday - how actions on this show could affect employment. I don't know how many members here "hire and fire" but it would be interesting to know if they think they would be influenced by someones demeanor and actions on a reality show.

I know that most science arenas would be first concerned with her lack of applicable knowledge (based on Rachel's own description of the interviews), way before they would be concerned about her lack emotional control.

P.S. Does anybody remember when Rachel described her chemistry job interviews or when Shelly recapped them on the feeds? I would like to listen to that again.

marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 11:33 am

I'm not sure I understand the necesity of this thread? lol. It's a little odd. If we created a new thread everytime someone threw someone under the bus then I'm pretty sure we would have at least 100 new threads daily. But since it's here, i'll use this is my outlet for what I have been wanting to say/trying to find words to say.

I sincerely didn't think people would vote Brendon in. I knew some would consider it, but I thought it was simply that, considering. I could see how maybe some would think he would benefit J/J but his post evictions interviews hinted at some slight bitterness towards Jeff and Jordan (well, at least Jordan). I also knew that if America voted him in, he would be under the extremely false impression that America loves him. I knew he wouldn't work with J/J coming back in, and even if he did, it was not worth it to me for him to come back to the house. Even IF Brendon did work with J/J i knew Brendon would be competition in POVs and anytime Brendon won, Jeff would become the target. Brendon leaving was the best day of my life. Watching Rachel have to play the game without him was amazing. And now, it's back to square one. I'm glad Dani can at least benefit from him being back, no one else seems to be able to.

If I would have taken the voting brendon back in seriously, I would have voted ten times harder for Dom. J/J would still be in the same situation, but at least someone I actually like as a person would be back in the game. Anytime Brenchel are on the feeds, I shut them off just cuz i'm so sick of them. I was so happy when Brendon used POV on rachel because I knew that meant he was leaving, and not he's back and I want to shoot myself.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
riddlemethis

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   August 13th 2011, 1:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I think we may have the answer to her "worse image" and who hates more this year and since yesterday. I was too lazy to list her innumerable crying jags, everybody hates me rants, hiding in the bushes, submissive worship of Brendan, collapse when he left etc.,etc. BUT this Jeff bullshit, after how good JJ were to her, is the final straw. Her image as a delusional, hysterical, attention seeking, pathetic person is set in stone IMO. BUT, I will say that last year I disliked her. This year that has been supplanted or at least modified by believing she has serious emotional issues, enhanced and/or caused by Brendan (who I do detest) and needs help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus   

Back to top Go down

brendon and rachel already up to throwing JJ under bus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: