all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jeff and Jordan BB13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:53 pm

currentresident wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.

good posting

He was joking! Jeff cannot do anything right!

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Wendi wrote:
Hope wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.


I think Jordan wants too. That's the problem

Are we talking about the same Jordan who is a cold fish in bed?Sorry, been wondering around.

?????? Did Jeff really say that about her?

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Mim, nothing is going on.

Things are being taken out of context is all.

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Tracy wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.

good posting

He was joking! Jeff cannot do anything right!

If you check my postings, you will notice that I never think that Jeff can do something right.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4131
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:55 pm

Tracy wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.

good posting

He was joking! Jeff cannot do anything right!

Me too!

Do I need an LOL every time I crack a joke like Jeff?
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:55 pm

Geez y'all....lol
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:55 pm

Wendi wrote:
Tracy wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.

good posting

He was joking! Jeff cannot do anything right!

Me too!

Do I need an LOL every time I crack a joke like Jeff?

Yes
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:55 pm

Option 2 xubaby, option 2
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:56 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Wendi wrote:
Hope wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.


I think Jordan wants too. That's the problem

Are we talking about the same Jordan who is a cold fish in bed?Sorry, been wondering around.

?????? Did Jeff really say that about her?

LOL...no. probably a poster at Jokers!
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:57 pm

xubaby wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something significant... but I do think I know exactly what you guys are talking about.

Well somebody clue me in....

I've been here all day and I still don't get it.
I would like to offer the option that nothing is wrong with anyone and the feed operators stink and Brendon going home AGAIN is anti-climactic and boring and in a few hours, people will clear out and go to their own corners and JJ will have alone time and everything will be fine so everybody might want to take a deep breath and calm down.

dance dance dance

THIS! SO THIS!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:58 pm

Daliana wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
Wendi wrote:
Hope wrote:
Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.


I think Jordan wants too. That's the problem

Are we talking about the same Jordan who is a cold fish in bed?Sorry, been wondering around.

?????? Did Jeff really say that about her?

LOL...no. probably a poster at Jokers!


Oh. ok. Lol. I thought Jeff said that about her I was like, what an asshole!!!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 10:59 pm

xubaby wrote:
Mim, nothing is going on.

Things are being taken out of context is all.


Thank you. I could not figure out what the heck was happening.
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 955
Location : NY
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:00 pm

sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

This thread is a succubus.
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:01 pm

JwHo wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

This thread is a succubus.

This!!!

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:01 pm

JwHo wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

This thread is a succubus.

This is what happens when the feeds are boring. Lol
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:01 pm

Something seems a little off to me too. Not anger though.

They are exchanging a couple of sentences and spend two to three minutes together and then...boom... she gone. Still exchanging a smile. I did see Jordan was out by him while he worked out. I have no idea if she 'followed' him or not over there. LOL! She left almost as soon as the camera settled on them but she did hug him from behind so she is still the one initiating contact.

I did think it was funny when she left him in the BR and he asked where she was going and she said something like 'Oh, now you want to talk to me?' and when he responded 'Ya' she responded 'Shock'. After a few seconds he peaked to see if she was coming back.....she wasn't!

I don't know if we missed an exchange off camera when she might have said something about wanting more attention and he poo poo'd it or he pushed her away by asking her why she was being needy as he has before. Maybe she just woke up feeling whatever she is feeling. But she seems to be more aware of trying not to be where he is for too long. She isn't ignoring him or being whiny or bitchy. She comes by for a second and moves on.

A little while ago she had rejoined him in the BR and he asked if she wanted to go in the PR. She said sure. He went to kitchen for snack and she followed (there she goes again following him around, lol). Then both to the PR where he sat on one side and she on the other both eating and talking about food for about four minutes. Then camera went off and two seconds later they both walked into the kitchen and then her out the door and he followed soon after to join Adam and later Brendon joined. General chit chat then Jeff asked if they wanted to shoot pool and Jordan was left alone on the couch. Seconds later she went inside.

They aren't arguing. Neither is bitching or pouting. They are being cordial. But something seems 'off'... just a little. Jordan told Adam she plans to go to bed early again tonight. She didn't nap today and has been up since about 10:30. Jeff slept until 3 PM so I am guessing he will be up with the others into the wee hours again. And they just got alcohol! I guess we'll see if tomorrow is different. If not, sooner or later I expect Jeff to ask her what is up or to blow up on her. It is kind of interesting to watch. I wonder if this is something that happens with them from time to time. She has pulled back but still comes around fleetingly and even gave him a hug but she seems determined not to stick around very long. She has taken a couple of shots like the 'Now you want to talk to me? Shock' but she keeps it moving and doesn't confront or wait for an answer. I think it has Jeff sort of scratching his head and I have a feeling Jordan knows exactly what she is doing. LOL!

BTW, no I am not worried about them. I think they have done this dance before.


Last edited by trubeliver on August 16th 2011, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:02 pm

JwHo wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

This thread is a succubus.

Will someone drive the succubus over my cold dead body? Thanks in advance.


_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:02 pm

I don't read any boards ,just AABB. and you guys bringing it over sometimes id great but sometimes is confusing. If mbe You can put some Disclaimer and reff. that would be great for #confusedreaders
Back to top Go down
sanelso
Houseguest
Houseguest


Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:05 pm

Wendi wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

Fuck him.


Wow, I guess I should have made jokingly this big & bright, lol.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:05 pm

OMG. I just can't with this thread tonight.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:06 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
OMG. I just can't with this thread tonight.

If Tru is feeling it, imaging what a pessimist like myself can make of it.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1087
Location : @AUgradAmy in Nashville
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:07 pm

I am so confused. On a somewhat related note, I just got home from playing trivia. Our team name was "All Aboard the Succubus". *Choo Choo*
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:07 pm

I don't feel it!

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:08 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
OMG. I just can't with this thread tonight.

Is this the Jeff & Jordan thread? Because for a second I thought I had wandered into the Jeff thread on a Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1436
Location : Northern CA
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:09 pm

She wants him to come to her.....bottom line. I remember this dance from personal experience.....

zip a lip
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:10 pm

anickjl16 wrote:
She wants him to come to her.....bottom line. I remember this dance from personal experience.....

zip a lip

good posting

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2919
Location : Sunny, South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:10 pm

Tracy wrote:
I don't feel it!

I guess we can join hands because I don't feel it either, an I read at JOkers an lol! at the post after post about the demise of them because they are not kissing, rubbing and groping each other all the time....

_________________
Immature love SAYS I love you, Mature love SHOWS it-RevRun
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:11 pm

JwHo wrote:
sanelso wrote:
Jeff is fine, he's just having crabby day. Earlier Shelly was commenting on how much energy Jordan had today compared to yesterday and Jeff agreed and jokingly called Jordan a "succubus" (his words, not mine) because she zapped all his energy today.

This thread is a succubus.

LOL....post of the night!
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 478
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:12 pm

anickjl16 wrote:
She wants him to come to her.....bottom line. I remember this dance from personal experience.....

zip a lip


I agree.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:13 pm

balmoral wrote:
I don't read any boards ,just AABB. and you guys bringing it over sometimes id great but sometimes is confusing. If mbe You can put some Disclaimer and reff. that would be great for #confusedreaders


again, Bally says what I can't get from my brain to my fingers.
clap



note; last week I got brave and visited some other sites. I stopped after I read thread called, "I Hate Jordan". It was just awful.
afraid
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:14 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Tracy wrote:
I don't feel it!

I guess we can join hands because I don't feel it either, an I read at JOkers an lol! at the post after post about the demise of them because they are not kissing, rubbing and groping each other all the time....

I know and Jordan has even said that they are aware of the cameras and do not want anything to look bad.

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:14 pm

BB13 is sucking life out of me. And to think i will miss it from Sept 04 to Sept 20. Euro trip! Do you think the break will help me to stop my obsession (JJ,BB,AABB,All of YOU)?
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:14 pm

I have just backspaced about a 1000 times because everything I wanted to say was not appropriate.

so I will leave it at this....I just can't
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1436
Location : Northern CA
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:16 pm

Bally....NO...... lol!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:17 pm

I think we all subconsciously feel like we are being punished for Brendon's return! lol! . It's easier to notice J/Js flaws when we're desperately looking for an escape from the dysfunctiona duo that is brenchel. I can't tell you how many times this week i've thought, "Jeff and jordan, please just be cute so i can ENJOY the feeds for ten minutes".

Seriously, I think they are fine. When I was pregnant last year, I was sitting in the living room w/ hubby dearest and I looked over at him with what he calls "the biggest glare he's ever seen" and asked him, "Do you HAVE to breathe"? We spent the rest of the day in seperate rooms! haha. We still love eachother Smile no worries Smile

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:17 pm

anickjl16 wrote:
Bally....NO...... lol!
ARRRG efing efing can you say something better and pretend i will be OK? Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:19 pm

balmoral wrote:
BB13 is sucking life out of me. And to think i will miss it from Sept 04 to Sept 20. Euro trip! Do you think the break will help me to stop my obsession (JJ,BB,AABB,All of YOU)?

There is no cure from us! we are like Brendon, no matter how much you try to get rid of us, we keep coming back!!!!!!!!!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2919
Location : Sunny, South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:19 pm

Tracy wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
Tracy wrote:
I don't feel it!

I guess we can join hands because I don't feel it either, an I read at JOkers an lol! at the post after post about the demise of them because they are not kissing, rubbing and groping each other all the time....

I know and Jordan has even said that they are aware of the cameras and do not want anything to look bad.

I know when he came next to the shower she freaked, so seriously they are acting abnormal because of the cameras.....They will not talk about anything personal, so all they end up talking about is game, and how much game can you talk about....When J/J get out of the house and hear a fraction of the things that people think about their relationship, they will think WTF? They probably think they are doing great lol!

_________________
Immature love SAYS I love you, Mature love SHOWS it-RevRun
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:23 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I think we all subconsciously feel like we are being punished for Brendon's return! lol! . It's easier to notice J/Js flaws when we're desperately looking for an escape from the dysfunctiona duo that is brenchel. I can't tell you how many times this week i've thought, "Jeff and jordan, please just be cute so i can ENJOY the feeds for ten minutes".

Seriously, I think they are fine. When I was pregnant last year, I was sitting in the living room w/ hubby dearest and I looked over at him with what he calls "the biggest glare he's ever seen" and asked him, "Do you HAVE to breathe"? We spent the rest of the day in seperate rooms! haha. We still love eachother Smile no worries Smile

roll on floor laughi
I remember you saying something about that. He kept breathing, that lead to heaver breathing activites and now look where we are. Awaiting another happy event.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 16th 2011, 11:23 pm

I need an explanation about why I am always lost here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: