all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Who are you voting to come back?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who are you voting for?
Keith
1%
 1% [ 1 ]
Cassi
43%
 43% [ 63 ]
Dom
24%
 24% [ 35 ]
Brendon
19%
 19% [ 28 ]
I refuse to give in to this terrible twist. #notvoting
13%
 13% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 148
 

AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:41 pm

I am so curious at this.
some are saying that the polls around the net have Brendon very strong.

Who is your choice?

Lurkers vote!!!


Last edited by Kimmie on August 7th 2011, 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:42 pm

I am not voting for anyone. Where is that option?
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:44 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I am not voting for anyone. Where is that option?
same
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:44 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I am not voting for anyone. Where is that option?

good posting

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:44 pm

I will add it

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:46 pm

Thanks Kimmie!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:46 pm

I didn't vote either. Lol
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 6:47 pm

Kimmie wrote:
I will add it

I can't be bothered to sign into CBS with my facebook account. None of the choices are worth it. I will leave it up to the rest of you and Big Brother (I am used to that part, it will be kind of nostalgic) to determine my entertainment.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 7th 2011, 7:03 pm

I'm not voting.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 1:50 am

Kimmie wrote:
I am so curious at this.
some are saying that the polls around the net have Brendon very strong.

Who is your choice?

Lurkers vote!!!


This does not shock me. Please, BB peeps do not let him return. shoot_me



_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 2:46 am

Kimmie wrote:
I am so curious at this.
some are saying that the polls around the net have Brendon very strong.

Who is your choice?

Lurkers vote!!!

I've honestly yet to see a SINGLE poll with Brendon in the lead, let alone multiple polls with a substantial enough amount of total votes. At this point I'm almost starting to get paranoid that BB "insiders" are the ones going around saying that so people wouldn't be as shocked or outraged if he happens to come back.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 5:07 pm

I'm not sure it matter who wins the vote. I think it will be Brendon or Cassi. If we go by the show edit, then Brendon.

They all did something stupid to make me not want to vote for any of them.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 5:12 pm

Please NO Brendon! I can't deal with him on the feeds anymore. And then the Brenchel show returns!! No!
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 955
Location : NY
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 6:06 pm

If Cassi comes back I think a lot of the houseguests will want to take her to final two. Sitting next to someone that was already evicted, in the second week, would be a pretty easy win.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 6:10 pm

JwHo wrote:
If Cassi comes back I think a lot of the houseguests will want to take her to final two. Sitting next to someone that was already evicted, in the second week, would be a pretty easy win.
She is to pretty Very Happy to be in final 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 955
Location : NY
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 6:12 pm

balmoral wrote:
JwHo wrote:
If Cassi comes back I think a lot of the houseguests will want to take her to final two. Sitting next to someone that was already evicted, in the second week, would be a pretty easy win.
She is to pretty Very Happy to be in final 2 Very Happy

Oh yeah I forgot they will get her out right away because she is so pretty. lol!
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 7:50 pm

America, if you vote Brendon back in, we are officially over. I'd love to see Dominic back, but i'm on team anyone but Brendon, so Cassi would be okay too.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 8th 2011, 7:54 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
America, if you vote Brendon back in, we are officially over. I'd love to see Dominic back, but i'm on team anyone but Brendon, so Cassi would be okay too.

Would that make America pieces of shit? lol!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 9:30 am

I am actually hoping that it is either Brendon or Cassi. I definitely DONT want Dom back in. In my mind, if you are on the block, and throw the veto, you deserve to be out of the game. Plus, Dom would be right back in with Dani, and I dont want that to happen.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 9:31 am

Well, I do want it to happen for just that reason. (a Cassi return would be interesting too, for different reasons)
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 9:49 am

I used my ten votes for Cassi. Refuse to spend $ to text though. It's anyone's game... as long as it fits the storyboard AG has created lol

I think she has game and want to see her play. I have no hidden agenda.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 10:05 am

I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2585
Location : Houston
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 10:08 am

Mappy wrote:
I used my ten votes for Cassi. Refuse to spend $ to text though. It's anyone's game... as long as it fits the storyboard AG has created lol

I think she has game and want to see her play. I have no hidden agenda.

We agree on this Mappy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 10:20 am

sweetpeatx wrote:
Mappy wrote:
I used my ten votes for Cassi. Refuse to spend $ to text though. It's anyone's game... as long as it fits the storyboard AG has created lol

I think she has game and want to see her play. I have no hidden agenda.

We agree on this Mappy. Smile

Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 10:45 am

[quote="KayS"]
NickelPickle wrote:
America, if you vote Brendon back in, we are officially over. I'd love to see Dominic back, but i'm on team anyone but Brendon, so Cassi would be okay too.

Would that make America pieces of shit? lol! [/quot

Are you done with the whole country?? Natalie is that you???
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2234
Location : Peach State
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 10:50 am


I didn't vote for anyone.AG has her finger on that trigger and I'd just be silly trying to change it.

What will be,will be....CBS style!!! Sad

_________________
You have enemies?Good,That means you stood up for something,sometime in your life._Winston Churcill
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 11:34 am

blondie55 wrote:
I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

Just to let you know, I did not vote, but I considered it for a moment just to help your cause to get Keith in the game. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have given this vote even a thought.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 11:36 am

didn't vote. would love brendon back to help rachel get further would hate rendon back becuse I want him away from rachel. so that is a no vote for me.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 11:38 am

currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

Just to let you know, I did not vote, but I considered it for a moment just to help your cause to get Keith in the game. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have given this vote even a thought.

Hug wrap up in arms Thanks! That makes me feel better.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 11:42 am

blondie55 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

Just to let you know, I did not vote, but I considered it for a moment just to help your cause to get Keith in the game. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have given this vote even a thought.

Hug wrap up in arms Thanks! That makes me feel better.

I know it's not much, but I did all I could.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 11:48 am

currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

Just to let you know, I did not vote, but I considered it for a moment just to help your cause to get Keith in the game. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have given this vote even a thought.

Hug wrap up in arms Thanks! That makes me feel better.

I know it's not much, but I did all I could.

That's enough for me. My campaigning for Keith really is just a way for me to get involved. I don't want anyone coming back so I pushed hard for the one who deinitely isn't. I can't wait till people start bitching about the person who does come back. I'll be all over it with the "I told you to vote for Keith..." lol!

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 12:01 pm

blondie55 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

Just to let you know, I did not vote, but I considered it for a moment just to help your cause to get Keith in the game. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have given this vote even a thought.

Hug wrap up in arms Thanks! That makes me feel better.

I know it's not much, but I did all I could.

That's enough for me. My campaigning for Keith really is just a way for me to get involved. I don't want anyone coming back so I pushed hard for the one who deinitely isn't. I can't wait till people start bitching about the person who does come back. I'll be all over it with the "I told you to vote for Keith..." lol!
I threw a few votes Keith's way yesterday just in case they put percentages up at some point. Hate for his ego to be permanently bruised by this vote.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   August 11th 2011, 12:08 pm

Bolero wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
currentresident wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
I'm the only one who voted for Keith? big cry

Just to let you know, I did not vote, but I considered it for a moment just to help your cause to get Keith in the game. If it was not for you, I wouldn't have given this vote even a thought.

Hug wrap up in arms Thanks! That makes me feel better.

I know it's not much, but I did all I could.

That's enough for me. My campaigning for Keith really is just a way for me to get involved. I don't want anyone coming back so I pushed hard for the one who deinitely isn't. I can't wait till people start bitching about the person who does come back. I'll be all over it with the "I told you to vote for Keith..." lol!
I threw a few votes Keith's way yesterday just in case they put percentages up at some point. Hate for his ego to be permanently bruised by this vote.

high five

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who are you voting to come back?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who are you voting to come back?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: