Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 17th 2008, 12:54 pm

I don't know what it is about this gal, "Alexis Cohen" but as odd as she is, she has something endearing. Does anyone else see it?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 17th 2008, 12:57 pm

For Lallybelle... Since you've been gone montage. afraid
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16308
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 17th 2008, 1:35 pm

I saw this You Tube I thought she was hillarious, she does have something about her doesn't she! She sure is not shy about it either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 17th 2008, 3:55 pm

Katie Marie, I checked the American Idol web site, and their banner says Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00. So, I guess it's not on again till next Tuesday. If I'm wrong, please someone correct me.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 17th 2008, 8:33 pm

Moodswinger wrote:
For Lallybelle... Since you've been gone montage. afraid

LOL. Thanks Moody.

Here's the "Brothers Forever" one. I can't stop laughing..OMG..

Last edited by on January 17th 2008, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 17th 2008, 8:53 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:
Katie Marie, I checked the American Idol web site, and their banner says Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:00. So, I guess it's not on again till next Tuesday. If I'm wrong, please someone correct me.

Thanks Inky! I guess that means BB and AI will be on at the same time for awhile? Geeze -- I'm well on my way to becoming a TV junkie : )

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katie_marie_km
Moody

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 18th 2008, 5:42 am

OMG!!!! I LOVE THE "I AM YOUR BROTHER" guy!!! I think Simon is right. I see a hit song with that. Like the William Hung phenomena. When they started dancing at around the 5 minute mark I was on the floor. Now I am going to wake the kiddo's singing that song. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 18th 2008, 1:08 pm

First AI scandal????

Quote :
When American Idol debuted in 2002, its supposed goal was to find the best undiscovered talent in America. Singers like Kelly Clarkson and Clay Aiken, who had dreams of stardom but never had the connections, were catapulted to megastardom. The producers found diamonds in the rough and launched their careers. But a disturbing trend has surfaced with the spoiled contestants of American Idol 7 Ė theyíre no longer even remotely undiscovered talent. A large percentage of them are failed singers and entertainers who have already had their shot at fame. Yet Idol thinks that repackaging these failures is a good idea to make us watch their show. Gone are the days where you or your friends could try out for Idol and make it big. Now you have to already have connections. Read on to find out more about how this yearís show will just be a boring hash of recycled pseudo-celebrities who werenít good enough to make it the first time around. And keep checking back as this article is updated almost every day with new information

Read more: http://votefortheworst.com/americanidol7contestants

Some of the Top 50 have already been leaked
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/19362326.html#cutid1
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 18th 2008, 1:30 pm

good find Janedoe!

looks like they all have some of experience already

Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 22nd 2008, 8:47 pm

Alright -- Tonight's show was pretty good... but there really wasn't too many that stuck out for me, in terms of being really good or really bad.

The girl who thought she sang like Mariah Carey was awful -- I felt bad for her. The guy who was the "biggest AI fan" was a little weird, but nothing too extreme, and the guy who had tried out for American Idol a bunch of times was a little weird as well.

I liked the single dad, and I was really glad he made it through. I also liked the Australian guy, he had a great accent. I guess I liked the girl who loved Simon, who brought her sister in with her, as well as the girl who had been disqualified before, it was good to see her make it through.

~There are 6 billion of us. We don't always agree, but for a few shining weeks, we set it all aside. We come together. We forget all the things that make us different and remember all the things that make us the same. One World. One Dream. Beijing 2008~
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 22nd 2008, 9:02 pm

I missed the beginning of the segment with the girl who had been on before. Why did she get disqualified last time?
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 22nd 2008, 9:13 pm

I can't remember exactly -- I think it was something to do with a visa when she moved from Europe.

Back to top Go down
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 22nd 2008, 11:38 pm

Katie Marie...I agree with all your "likes".....but I have to add the sweet 16 year old with the vocal paralysis....loved him!!! When he sang Waiting on the World to change my 4 year old hollered that there was a boy on tv singing our song....we listen to that John Mayer CD all the time!!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 12:35 am

Rayneydaze wrote:
Katie Marie...I agree with all your "likes".....but I have to add the sweet 16 year old with the vocal paralysis....loved him!!! When he sang Waiting on the World to change my 4 year old hollered that there was a boy on tv singing our song....we listen to that John Mayer CD all the time!!

How could I have forgotten him? I remember, as I was watching, I felt like I was going to quit watching the show if they didn't let him through Cool

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 1:36 pm

I have just about had it producers....no wonder the writers are on strike, they really do think they can control everything!

Great find JaneDoe....but I had suspected this for quite some time, especially in the Carrie Underwood season.

Thanks for the recap Katie (hugs), I missed the show but I will be watching once they get to Hollywierd....errr I mean Hollywood Smile

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 2:40 pm

Katie Marie wrote:
I can't remember exactly -- I think it was something to do with a visa when she moved from Europe.

That girl is actually one of the AI plants. She's already released a pop album before. Here's a music video she released.

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 2:48 pm

Oh my....she reminds me of Jo from Orange County Housewives!!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 2:58 pm

And here's the scoop of the Australian guy:

Quote :
The sad part is that Carly is not an exception this year. There are many, many more contestants who are supposedly in the top 50 and have failed careers. Michael Johns is another notable contestant. An Australian import, he was formerly the lead singer of a band called The Rising and a band called Film. He also changed his name from Michael Lee. Michael was signed to Maverick Records with Film, and they were supposed to release a debut album in 2003. But according to one of the group members, Michael allegedly screwed over Film by leaving the band and stealing their songs, claiming he wrote them. This guy sounds like a real winner. I wonder why he isnít already famous?
http://votefortheworst.com/americanidol7contestants
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 6:33 pm

How many more auditions days do we have.

I like it better when they go to Hollywood.

LOL LaLa about Jo from Housewives. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 7:45 pm

Lady: Should I not sing at my family things anymore?

Simon: If I was your family, I would ask you not to.

Me: LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 8:40 pm

it seemed like they showed more of the bad singers tonight -- i'd rather see the good singers.

The 16 year old dance team captain was funny -- but simon is right, some people will definitely see her as annoying. I can't really remember any of the other singers from tonight though.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 23rd 2008, 8:45 pm

I have grown to hate this part of American Idol & refuse to watch it. I completely lost interest last year & didnt watch it at all.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 29th 2008, 7:01 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 30th 2008, 12:20 am

The show was ok today...

I thought the guy that forgot the lyrics 50 times had a good voice, and I'm glad they let him go to hollywood. My other favourite was Samantha, who had Ryan judge her instead of Paula initially. She didn't seem very confident, but she had a great voice, so I'm glad she got through.

How many more days of this... Sleep

Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 30th 2008, 4:28 am

I'm with you on the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's, Katie Marie! Why am I not getting into this like I did last year? I was really looking forward to this season, but so far, it's been disappointing. I liked the first show, but IMO it's gone downhill from there.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 30th 2008, 8:14 am

Yes let's get to the voting stage sooner rather than later. Come AI .. bad auditions are NOT fun to watch.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 30th 2008, 12:26 pm

Is it just me or is Ryan Seabiscuit more annoying than usual this year? I did like the part where Paula did the touchdown thing, just like Kathy Griffith does when she mocks her!

I agree that the auditions are the worse part of AI, lets get this show on the road already!

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 31st 2008, 12:21 am

I liked the auditions today. They seemed to show a lot of the ones who got through, and the ones who didn't get through were not terrible singers. I felt bad for the girl (Julie) who had been on American Juniors. I remember watching that a few years ago -- She also annoyed me a bit though, with her persistance that she could sing. *Counting down the days until auditons are over*

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   January 31st 2008, 8:38 am

being from Nebraska I was upset that they showed almost all wierdos.......
and only a few that got golden tickets, when nebraska rec'd more than Miami!
ugh.
And who are these people who let these wierdos thru.
A girl from here went to omaha to try out.....she didnt even make it into see The 3 stooges......and when she sings she gives me chills.....

whatever.LOL

I hate the mockery auditions. Let's sing people!

FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 5th 2008, 9:37 am

Is the show tonight the Hollywood episode?
Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:16 pm

Aww. This singer on AI just brought in a miniature Pom just like Miss Flossy. The judges fell in love with the dog....hate the singer.
Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:16 pm

FLGAL wrote:

The Hollywood episodes start next Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:20 pm

JLUVS wrote:
FLGAL wrote:

Thank goodess!!!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:21 pm

That dog was precious. Did you see Simon absolutely melt over that dog? He was cuddling and kissing her. I wanted that dog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:23 pm

Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
FLGAL wrote:

Thank goodess!!!

You are, Katie (but I don't mind because you're a sweetie) and, Katie...

Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:25 pm

Lori wrote:
That dog was precious. Did you see Simon absolutely melt over that dog? He was cuddling and kissing her. I wanted that dog! Very Happy

Me, too! Janie said that Flossy weighs close to 2-lbs now, so she's probably just about that same size. It looks so cuddly!!
Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:30 pm

JLUVS wrote:
Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
FLGAL wrote:

Thank goodess!!!

You're bad! bad girl

Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:32 pm

Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
FLGAL wrote:

Thank goodess!!!

You're bad! bad girl

LOL!

Back to top Go down
Katie Marie
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:39 pm

JLUVS wrote:
Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
FLGAL wrote:

Thank goodess!!!

You're bad! bad girl

LOL!

lol!

Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   February 6th 2008, 7:44 pm

Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
Katie Marie wrote:
JLUVS wrote:
FLGAL wrote:

Thank goodess!!!

You're bad! bad girl

LOL!

lol!

OMG, not

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   

Back to top Go down

American Idol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next