all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jeff and Jordan BB13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 11:52 am

Washed Up wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
A lot of their moodiness is living in this house. Another thing is Jordan's PMS - I think if she got a good doctor he/she could help with that a lot with the right bc pill or whatever else is on the market now.

I am surprised that in this day and age all of these women are having such serious cramping and PMS given the remedies medical science has. I understand Jordan has tried a few things but I agree she has not gotten good medical advice. I don't know what to say about the others. Women all over the world get up and go to work (myself included) and have had to learn to cope with these problems. Isn't there anyone out there watching that can send some good advice to these women? Yes, I get snippy too on my period but it's controllable to a great extent. Seeing these women curled up in bed in the fetal position drives me crazy.

But hasn't Jordan said in there that she has no health insurance? Without insurance you don't run off to the doctor to take advantage of medical science and it's wonders. You suck it up and use a water bottle, complain and hope it goes away soon.

That explains a lot of it. Very odd how she won that money and someone wise didn't advise her to get health insurance. Sometimes I really wonder about her mother.

Most people have medical insurance through their job - does her job not offer any? Self-subscribing to medical insurance can be ridiculously expensive.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 11:53 am

Before ,TV,Laundry,convo, they where talking about how they will snuggle in the bed during winter time and watch BB11 season,than Jeff said we will open bottle of Vino, get tipsy and pissed and drunk call some of HGsts who pissed them of,lol.......They especially Jeff did not watch Bb11 ,he does not want to know who and what sth. on them. LOL all this in jokingly ton, with lots of laughter. They are so normal it is disgusting lol! ,
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 11:53 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
A lot of their moodiness is living in this house. Another thing is Jordan's PMS - I think if she got a good doctor he/she could help with that a lot with the right bc pill or whatever else is on the market now.

I am surprised that in this day and age all of these women are having such serious cramping and PMS given the remedies medical science has. I understand Jordan has tried a few things but I agree she has not gotten good medical advice. I don't know what to say about the others. Women all over the world get up and go to work (myself included) and have had to learn to cope with these problems. Isn't there anyone out there watching that can send some good advice to these women? Yes, I get snippy too on my period but it's controllable to a great extent. Seeing these women curled up in bed in the fetal position drives me crazy.

But hasn't Jordan said in there that she has no health insurance? Without insurance you don't run off to the doctor to take advantage of medical science and it's wonders. You suck it up and use a water bottle, complain and hope it goes away soon.

That explains a lot of it. Very odd how she won that money and someone wise didn't advise her to get health insurance. Sometimes I really wonder about her mother.

Most people have medical insurance through their job - does her job not offer any? Self-subscribing to medical insurance can be ridiculously expensive.
It is not admirable of her employers if they are not offering their employees this benefit. I am self-employed and believe me, I know how much it costs for my own individual plan.

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 11:59 am

Washed Up wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
A lot of their moodiness is living in this house. Another thing is Jordan's PMS - I think if she got a good doctor he/she could help with that a lot with the right bc pill or whatever else is on the market now.

I am surprised that in this day and age all of these women are having such serious cramping and PMS given the remedies medical science has. I understand Jordan has tried a few things but I agree she has not gotten good medical advice. I don't know what to say about the others. Women all over the world get up and go to work (myself included) and have had to learn to cope with these problems. Isn't there anyone out there watching that can send some good advice to these women? Yes, I get snippy too on my period but it's controllable to a great extent. Seeing these women curled up in bed in the fetal position drives me crazy.

But hasn't Jordan said in there that she has no health insurance? Without insurance you don't run off to the doctor to take advantage of medical science and it's wonders. You suck it up and use a water bottle, complain and hope it goes away soon.

That explains a lot of it. Very odd how she won that money and someone wise didn't advise her to get health insurance. Sometimes I really wonder about her mother.

Most people have medical insurance through their job - does her job not offer any? Self-subscribing to medical insurance can be ridiculously expensive.
It is not admirable of her employers if they are not offering their employees this benefit. I am self-employed and believe me, I know how much it costs for my own individual plan.

Jordan said that since her boss had his accident, he's looking into getting everybody on a medical plan.

I work in the health industry and would not get on OCs or prescription medicine for cramps unless absolutely necessary. Jordan seems to handle her cramps well with advil and a heat patch like most.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:01 pm

Two kisses in the bathroom last night:





/creepster

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:03 pm

butterfly3851 wrote:
A lot of their moodiness is living in this house. Another thing is Jordan's PMS - I think if she got a good doctor he/she could help with that a lot with the right bc pill or whatever else is on the market now.

Also Jeff's main concern is a career - either go for it in Hollywood with the AWTFF crew or whatever else comes up or get on with it in Chicago.

Jordan mentioned this season that she tried multiple BC pills with her doctor, and they make her insane. Apparently her hormone levels are all over the place (her sister had some of the same issues), and she even has skin darkening on her face in the sun due to hormone fluctuations.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:03 pm

Rachel has a new BFF that will never go away. The camera operator. I bet they just love it! We'll know things are really bad when they start turning the camera off:lol!: Rachel doesn't know that everyone is trying to escape from her and that's why she doesn't have any talking buddies.

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:11 pm

currentresident wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
A lot of their moodiness is living in this house. Another thing is Jordan's PMS - I think if she got a good doctor he/she could help with that a lot with the right bc pill or whatever else is on the market now.

Also Jeff's main concern is a career - either go for it in Hollywood with the AWTFF crew or whatever else comes up or get on with it in Chicago.

Jordan mentioned this season that she tried multiple BC pills with her doctor, and they make her insane. Apparently her hormone levels are all over the place (her sister had some of the same issues), and she even has skin darkening on her face in the sun due to hormone fluctuations.

The hormone levels are very high in Oral Contraceptives and at the age a women is taking them, they already have a normal level of hormones in their body. Women shouldn't be feeding their bodies more hormones but of course, for most, it's better than the alternative of having an unplanned kid.

Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 447
Location : Iowa
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:44 pm

CookieCutter123 wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
A lot of their moodiness is living in this house. Another thing is Jordan's PMS - I think if she got a good doctor he/she could help with that a lot with the right bc pill or whatever else is on the market now.

I am surprised that in this day and age all of these women are having such serious cramping and PMS given the remedies medical science has. I understand Jordan has tried a few things but I agree she has not gotten good medical advice. I don't know what to say about the others. Women all over the world get up and go to work (myself included) and have had to learn to cope with these problems. Isn't there anyone out there watching that can send some good advice to these women? Yes, I get snippy too on my period but it's controllable to a great extent. Seeing these women curled up in bed in the fetal position drives me crazy.

Didn't Jordan say that production was limiting the amount of meds they could take. Like only two pills a day, whereas most take 6-8 for their period. I for one have horrible cramps and need medicine as that is my only relief so I feel for these girls if they are being limited with their cramp medicine.
I have also wondered this also.I know they have sesonique out there where you only get a period every 3 months. Also shots etc to to minimize your periods. I don't understand why these vibrant young women haven't been advised of this option. Maybe they are using periods as an excuse. I remember having my period 3 of the 6 weeks we had swimming in high school. Sorry Scott!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:45 pm

ugh on birth control talk.

It sucks.
It makes you fat, moody, and after a certain age it isn't good for your health.

A Heating pad, 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours and a warm bath is what helps me!

oh, and if you smoke? Birth control is a huge NO NO.


_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:50 pm

BC just doesn't work well for some women. and some women are completey fine without it! The side effects can be a bitch for some people, so it's not worth it. Plus remembering to take it, how expensive it can be, etc. Yes there are other options than the pill but honestly birth control completey messed up my SIL. when they finally wanted to have a baby, it took them three years after she went of BC because it completely messed with her reproductive system.

Also, my husband has a "man cave" in our house. He retreats there whenever SIL and her daughter come over for "girl parties"! lol. I know he loves me, but I also don't need him to prove his love by staying with us, painting our nails, and doing facials. Lucky for Jordan jeff loves doing those things!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:50 pm

Kimmie wrote:
ugh on birth control talk.

It sucks.
It makes you fat, moody, and after a certain age it isn't good for your health.

A Heating pad, 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours and a warm bath is what helps me!

oh, and if you smoke? Birth control is a huge NO NO.


How do you go to work if you have to have a heating pad on and take a warm bath?

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:52 pm

Washed Up wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
ugh on birth control talk.

It sucks.
It makes you fat, moody, and after a certain age it isn't good for your health.

A Heating pad, 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours and a warm bath is what helps me!

oh, and if you smoke? Birth control is a huge NO NO.


How do you go to work if you have to have a heating pad on and take a warm bath?

I do not work! I have a sugar daddy for a husband!

But if woman can keep up on the meds, they usually have relief. In the BB house they aren't giving them enough to take the edge off the pain, let alone make is subside. Also , the frequency they are giving it to them is ridiculous. One has to stay ahead of it in order to keep it from knocking you on your butt.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:53 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
ugh on birth control talk.

It sucks.
It makes you fat, moody, and after a certain age it isn't good for your health.

A Heating pad, 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours and a warm bath is what helps me!

oh, and if you smoke? Birth control is a huge NO NO.


How do you go to work if you have to have a heating pad on and take a warm bath?

I do not work! I have a sugar daddy for a husband!


lol!

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:54 pm

Washed Up wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
ugh on birth control talk.

It sucks.
It makes you fat, moody, and after a certain age it isn't good for your health.

A Heating pad, 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours and a warm bath is what helps me!

oh, and if you smoke? Birth control is a huge NO NO.


How do you go to work if you have to have a heating pad on and take a warm bath?

I do not work! I have a sugar daddy for a husband!


lol!

Let me correct that...

I do not work outside the home for a W2 wage. I do more than my share of work here at home and in the community, church, etc!!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:57 pm

Sorry to interrupt period convo, but i went to sleep before JJ bed time. Anything interesting? When was that bathroom kiss? PS. I think both JJs are sexually frustrated ,but so aware of the cameras even when just talking it is sort of funny.(IMO they made their job to be over the top different than BR)
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 12:58 pm

I don't take birth control. I've tried several methods (pill, needle, patch) and they all make me pile on weight and give me terrible PMS.

Every month I have one day of REALLY bad cramps. I take Motrin and work through the pain if I have too, or if I'm at home I curl up in a ball with a hot water bottle for a while.

For me, I'd rather be in pain one day a month, then be a miserable fatty all the time.

Also, I've had no scares or accidental pregnancies. Some women need to learn to make the man take care of prevention. Cool

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:00 pm

balmoral wrote:
Sorry to interrupt period convo, but i went to sleep before JJ bed time. Anything interesting? When was that bathroom kiss? PS. I think both JJs are sexually frustrated ,but so aware of the cameras even when just talking it is sort of funny.(IMO they made their job to be over the top different than BR)

Jeff has been spending his nights/mornings in the candy room with the others before going to the HN room..
I went to bed a decent time, so I have no idea! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:04 pm

balmoral wrote:
Sorry to interrupt period convo, but i went to sleep before JJ bed time. Anything interesting? When was that bathroom kiss? PS. I think both JJs are sexually frustrated ,but so aware of the cameras even when just talking it is sort of funny.(IMO they made their job to be over the top different than BR)

August 7th:


11:43 Feed 2 Jordan pretends to be at Lawon (her bf) at a club when Rachel and Porsche start dancing with him. Pretty funny.

11:48pm -12:27am Feed 1/2 Convo in the Hammock


August 8th:

12:39-12:46am Feed 1/2 More Hammock talking

12:52am Feed 1/2 They talk about living together

1:02am feed 1 Jordan sings in a silly voice

2:13am Feed 1/2 Jeff and Jordan kiss twice before bed


_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3


Last edited by blondie55 on August 9th 2011, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:05 pm

Kimmie wrote:
balmoral wrote:
Sorry to interrupt period convo, but i went to sleep before JJ bed time. Anything interesting? When was that bathroom kiss? PS. I think both JJs are sexually frustrated ,but so aware of the cameras even when just talking it is sort of funny.(IMO they made their job to be over the top different than BR)

Jeff has been spending his nights/mornings in the candy room with the others before going to the HN room..
I went to bed a decent time, so I have no idea! LOL
TY Kimmie! So night duties for Jeff again. Watch condom room again. TY Blondie!!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:10 pm

balmoral wrote:
TY Kimmie! So night duties for Jeff again. Watch condom room again. TY Blondie!!

LMAO

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:10 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
ugh on birth control talk.

It sucks.
It makes you fat, moody, and after a certain age it isn't good for your health.

A Heating pad, 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 4 hours and a warm bath is what helps me!

oh, and if you smoke? Birth control is a huge NO NO.


How do you go to work if you have to have a heating pad on and take a warm bath?

I do not work! I have a sugar daddy for a husband!


lol!

Let me correct that...

I do not work outside the home for a W2 wage. I do more than my share of work here at home and in the community, church, etc!!

high five Even though i don't have a 8-5 job, I feel like my job is tougher! lol. well, except today! but I can't call in sick when I feel bad, I can't take 3 day weekends......Kimmie, I feel you on the house/community/church/wife scene!

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:13 pm

balmoral wrote:
Sorry to interrupt period convo, but i went to sleep before JJ bed time. Anything interesting? When was that bathroom kiss? PS. I think both JJs are sexually frustrated ,but so aware of the cameras even when just talking it is sort of funny.(IMO they made their job to be over the top different than BR)

Bathroom kiss has a timestamp in the lower right hand corner. Smile

After that, they both went to the HNR and talked to Rachel (she was worried about Shelly). He left a few minutes later. Feeds came back on them at 2:37am, they were talking with Rachel and Shelly, and Rachel was called to the DR.. really funny Jeff line then, and then he smacked Jordan in the arm because she apologized to Rachel for him. lol Feeds left them about 5 minutes later, and then he had to go to the DR (I think). By the time he got out, Jordan was asleep, so he went in the ice cream room and played the celebrity game for a while. He went in to bed around 4:30am. No other interactions that night.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : New Mexico
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:16 pm

currentresident wrote:
balmoral wrote:
TY Kimmie! So night duties for Jeff again. Watch condom room again. TY Blondie!!




Bally!! Freudian slip??
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:19 pm

currentresident wrote:
balmoral wrote:
TY Kimmie! So night duties for Jeff again. Watch condom room again. TY Blondie!!

LMAO
That one was my auto correct! LOL or not .......SOCK!!! TY!!!........I should put this in my siggy, so I always have it for You.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:22 pm

I must confess I use condom room , purposely just to make you FANTASTIC girls laugh!XO
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : New Mexico
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:23 pm

I cannot believe I forgot the ladies name......but she use to call into Jordan's SP show every week and had her husband take her to Nonna Silvia's to meet Jordan? Anyway she was telling Jordan to take "primrose" as a natural substance to help with her pms. I was wondering if anyone here has every tried it for their pms?
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:45 pm

stones wrote:
I cannot believe I forgot the ladies name......but she use to call into Jordan's SP show every week and had her husband take her to Nonna Silvia's to meet Jordan? Anyway she was telling Jordan to take "primrose" as a natural substance to help with her pms. I was wondering if anyone here has every tried it for their pms?

Rhonda from Chicago. Her husbands name is Allan. Somebody please take me out back and kindly put me out of my misery with a gun.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:48 pm

I took primrose oil for awhile. It did not help me at all. I wish it had because I like to go the holistic route whenever I can. I just deal with the PMS....or I should say that my husband deals with my PMS. Laughing He's pretty good.

I'm on the Advil and heating pad train for cramps.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3672
Location : The Land of Ah's
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:52 pm

currentresident wrote:
stones wrote:
I cannot believe I forgot the ladies name......but she use to call into Jordan's SP show every week and had her husband take her to Nonna Silvia's to meet Jordan? Anyway she was telling Jordan to take "primrose" as a natural substance to help with her pms. I was wondering if anyone here has every tried it for their pms?

Rhonda from Chicago. Her husbands name is Allan. Somebody please take me out back and kindly put me out of my misery with a gun.

Current!! lol!

Here ya go! shoot_me

_________________
"We are still a couple, so everybody cheer!" - Jordan
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 9685
Location : toronto
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

heating blanket, 4 ibuprofens ,miserable, for yrs now. newer had it bad while i was young.I guess i had to pay it later.(Bdw, my DH has mean period too, so Jeff is not alone)
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 1:55 pm

Gracie wrote:
currentresident wrote:
stones wrote:
I cannot believe I forgot the ladies name......but she use to call into Jordan's SP show every week and had her husband take her to Nonna Silvia's to meet Jordan? Anyway she was telling Jordan to take "primrose" as a natural substance to help with her pms. I was wondering if anyone here has every tried it for their pms?

Rhonda from Chicago. Her husbands name is Allan. Somebody please take me out back and kindly put me out of my misery with a gun.

Current!! lol!

Here ya go! shoot_me

I'm into non-violence... how about this kind of gun

Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : New Mexico
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:17 pm

currentresident wrote:
stones wrote:
I cannot believe I forgot the ladies name......but she use to call into Jordan's SP show every week and had her husband take her to Nonna Silvia's to meet Jordan? Anyway she was telling Jordan to take "primrose" as a natural substance to help with her pms. I was wondering if anyone here has every tried it for their pms?

Rhonda from Chicago. Her husbands name is Allan. Somebody please take me out back and kindly put me out of my misery with a gun.



lol! Sorry! Didn't mean to bring up bad memories!!
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 517
Location : Tennessee
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:24 pm

The key to helping the cramps is getting the meds in before they get bad. I used to start mine about two days before I started and it went much better. Trying to stop pain once it's already started is much harder.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:38 pm

I find eating less processed sugar and processed food does wonders for minimizing pain and cramping. I've been transitioning to a vegan diet the last few months and it has made a hug difference.
Back to top Go down
anickjl16
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1436
Location : Northern CA
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:40 pm

Is Jordan still sleeping or is she in the dr?
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:55 pm

She's up. They called an outdoor lockdown so that everyone would wake up.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:57 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I find eating less processed sugar and processed food does wonders for minimizing pain and cramping. I've been transitioning to a vegan diet the last few months and it has made a hug difference.

That must be my problem. Fast Food is my weakness.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 2:57 pm

Jordan doing He's a Jolly Good Fellow and the St's go Marching In at 1:02 am was so cute

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   August 9th 2011, 3:50 pm

currentresident wrote:
stones wrote:
I cannot believe I forgot the ladies name......but she use to call into Jordan's SP show every week and had her husband take her to Nonna Silvia's to meet Jordan? Anyway she was telling Jordan to take "primrose" as a natural substance to help with her pms. I was wondering if anyone here has every tried it for their pms?

Rhonda from Chicago. Her husbands name is Allan. Somebody please take me out back and kindly put me out of my misery with a gun.

I could not believe you remembered that.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: