all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Jeff and Jordan BB13

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:25 pm

So Brendan is a cool guy too then?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:25 pm

blondie55 wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
I didn't realize that relationships existed where you aren't an asshole or don't say shitty things to each other.

Don't give me false hope

Only if you're in a relationship with a pansy. Very Happy

Nope, he's not that either lol!

Just a difference in generations I suppose. We get angry, we have arguments but we have never raised our voices at each other in mixed company. Nasty names are reserved for in the shower, on a walk, mumbling under ones breath... it's just not how we are.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1204
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:25 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I told my boyfriend to shut the F up today scared I did apologize immediately though.

Lol. Blondie. You are too funny

_________________
Come tweet with me - http://twitter.com/Butterfly73
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:26 pm

KayS wrote:
So Brendan is a cool guy too then?

yeah like I said, FFS

_________________
-Light up the darkness-


Last edited by RealityRealmer on July 27th 2011, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:29 pm

Mappy wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
I didn't realize that relationships existed where you aren't an asshole or don't say shitty things to each other.

Don't give me false hope

Only if you're in a relationship with a pansy. Very Happy

Nope, he's not that either lol!

Just a difference in generations I suppose. We get angry, we have arguments but we have never raised our voices at each other in mixed company. Nasty names are reserved for in the shower, on a walk, mumbling under ones breath... it's just not how we are.

No, it's the same here. Of course mean things are said, but not daily and not in front of people. It's just embarassing.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:29 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I can get on board with the "Jeff has anger issues" and "Jeff takes Jordan for granted" trains (in fact I have, many, many times). But my problem with this is that it is their relationship and nobody is perfect. My boyfriend for instance called me a bitch right after I told him to go F himself. We both apologized 10 seconds later and started laughing. We are both so stressed about this wedding, and we're taking it out on each other.


Jordan is a very special kind of woman. She has the ability to know when Jeff needs to vent, and she rolls with it. I do not for one second think that Jordan is some little helpless doll that cannot stand up for herself. People react in different ways. If it were me, I'd probably throw something at him.


Anywho, people have a right to their opinions. Mine is that every little thing in their relationship is blown out of proportion. They are in a real relationship, with real issues. On the plus side, they are both strong willed adults who would not stay together if it's not what they wanted. We have heard both of them say it.

ITA.
Okay. I think I was trying to type something similar to this, but I gave up because I was getting too frustrated.

I see a lot of things in my job. I see the way people treat each other and how families fall apart. I see children who are abused and neglected by their own parents. I studied how relationships need to function and the importance of communication, trust, honesty, and loyalty.

If one was to step back and view the situation objectively, is it okay to yell "shut up" at your partner? No. It's not cute, it's not caring, and it's not particularly nice. But if you can show me a person who is all of these things every minute of every day, I will show you a rainbow and a puppy dog.

Relationships are the sum of its parts. As much of a fuckhead Jeff can be in those tense moments, there are many more moments that he is NOT a fuckhead. If you want to condemn the state of the relationship based on what is happening in the house, that is fine. But I won't be able to agree with you.







Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:30 pm

Well, I'd better go call DH a few choice names, throw in a few extras for the years that have passed. We've been doing it wrong all these years?! whoa unbelievable
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1984
Location : online
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:31 pm

This is what i have been trying to say all along- different things in relationships work for different people. My husband doesn't raise his voice at me, he doesn't yell at me, and honestly he usually doesn't argue with me ( he KNOWS i'm always right Wink ) and that works for our relationship because i yell, i get pissed really easy, and I argue until i'm blue in the face even if I'm wrong. If my husband were like jeff, no our marriage wouldn't work. I'm not saying Jeff is fine the way he is, I do think he has a temper, but I dont' think that means Jordan is trapped in a relationship with america's biggest asshole either.

And I'm not even going to touch the brendon/jeff comparisons.

_________________
A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:31 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
This is what i have been trying to say all along- different things in relationships work for different people. My husband doesn't raise his voice at me, he doesn't yell at me, and honestly he usually doesn't argue with me ( he KNOWS i'm always right Wink ) and that works for our relationship because i yell, i get pissed really easy, and I argue until i'm blue in the face even if I'm wrong. If my husband were like jeff, no our marriage wouldn't work. I'm not saying Jeff is fine the way he is, I do think he has a temper, but I dont' think that means Jordan is trapped in a relationship with america's biggest asshole either.

And I'm not even going to touch the brendon/jeff comparisons
.

It's so not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:32 pm

Listen, I don't think he should have snapped at her like that BUT he apologized to her twice.

What's funny is that Jordan told him he did a good job during the house meeting....I've always thought she likes asshole Jeff!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:34 pm

Mappy wrote:
Well, I'd better go call DH a few choice names, throw in a few extras for the years that have passed. We've been doing it wrong all these years?! whoa unbelievable

ETA I never said it was rainbows and puppy dogs. You don't stay in a relationship for almost 40 years without bumps and a few battles. For personal reasons, we agreed that we weren't going to go that route. We'd both seen it and didn't want to repeat it.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:35 pm

Mappy wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
I didn't realize that relationships existed where you aren't an asshole or don't say shitty things to each other.

Don't give me false hope

Only if you're in a relationship with a pansy. Very Happy

Nope, he's not that either lol!

Just a difference in generations I suppose. We get angry, we have arguments but we have never raised our voices at each other in mixed company. Nasty names are reserved for in the shower, on a walk, mumbling under ones breath... it's just not how we are.

I think it is generations to an extent. These days though couples can just text bitchy remarks to each other! I read an article in Ladies Home Journal and the section "Can This Marriage be Saved" was a woman texting her husband 10 times a day (he was a stay at home dad) but would never call. She didn't understand the problem.

Maybe though with Jeff and Jordan its just a flash of anger or snark or whatever and it's over. To me that's healthier than the way my ex handled things. He would give me the "silent treatment" if I made him mad. I would never know what I did wrong and was left to guess. Takes a toll after a while.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:36 pm

Mappy wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Well, I'd better go call DH a few choice names, throw in a few extras for the years that have passed. We've been doing it wrong all these years?! whoa unbelievable

ETA I never said it was rainbows and puppy dogs. You don't stay in a relationship for almost 40 years without bumps and a few battles. For personal reasons, we agreed that we weren't going to go that route. We'd both seen it and didn't want to repeat it.

Mappy I think its great that you guys don't do that. I'm a bitch so I couldn't do it I don't think. LOL

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:37 pm

Mappy wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Well, I'd better go call DH a few choice names, throw in a few extras for the years that have passed. We've been doing it wrong all these years?! whoa unbelievable

ETA I never said it was rainbows and puppy dogs. You don't stay in a relationship for almost 40 years without bumps and a few battles. For personal reasons, we agreed that we weren't going to go that route. We'd both seen it and didn't want to repeat it.

See, I am a totally "say it and get it out" person. I would much rather tell my husband why I'm pissed and say the few choice things and get past it then say things behind his back. It works for us. Your thing works for you. But if we're both still married (I haven't even been alive for forty years, so my success rate is at 10 years) then which one is right?

They both are.
Back to top Go down
lasko



Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:38 pm

I am pretty sure that whole exchange will be on the show tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:43 pm

xubaby wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Well, I'd better go call DH a few choice names, throw in a few extras for the years that have passed. We've been doing it wrong all these years?! whoa unbelievable

ETA I never said it was rainbows and puppy dogs. You don't stay in a relationship for almost 40 years without bumps and a few battles. For personal reasons, we agreed that we weren't going to go that route. We'd both seen it and didn't want to repeat it.

See, I am a totally "say it and get it out" person. I would much rather tell my husband why I'm pissed and say the few choice things and get past it then say things behind his back. It works for us. Your thing works for you. But if we're both still married (I haven't even been alive for forty years, so my success rate is at 10 years) then which one is right?

They both are.

Any argument or disagreement is dealt with when we're alone or if one of us drags the other to a quiet place lol!

I think the biggest tool in a successful relationship is to address things, not let them fester. However one does it, if it works, that's all that counts IMO

ETA I don't say things behind his back. That wouldn't solve anything.
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3294
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:44 pm

I'm a hot tempered person and say things I regret all the time...I always feel awful right after but it takes me forever to say sorry, probably because as much as I was a bitch, I don't ever think I'm wrong. Did I like how he snapped at her? NO WAY! But not many would apologize right after either....the immediate 'sorry' went a long way with me.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:44 pm

Listen I have basically had to have 2 interventions with friends who were in verbally abusive relationships. I do not take this shit lightly which is why I can hardly watch Brenchel's fights anymore.

If Jordan had even implied this is how he talked to her in the real world then I would have jumped ship on my fandom awhile ago. But all she says is he is so sweet and they bicker about stupid stuff. She has made it apparent the few times he has been inappropiate that this isn't something that is normal.


Does he have a temper? yes.
Does he need to work on it? yes.
Does he know he was wrong? yes.
Is he verbally abusive? imo no.


BB and TAR are not the best environments for a realistic depiction of a couple's relationship.

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:44 pm

This would be a good place for a cute pic of Jeff and Jordan, wouldn't it lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:46 pm

You can always look at my avatar! Guaranteed for a chuckle!!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:46 pm

I actually thought they would be bickering more than they have been.


Last edited by Hope on July 27th 2011, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:47 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Listen I have basically had to have 2 interventions with friends who were in verbally abusive relationships. I do not take this shit lightly which is why I can hardly watch Brenchel's fights anymore.

If Jordan had even implied this is how he talked to her in the real world then I would have jumped ship on my fandom awhile ago. But all she says is he is so sweet and they bicker about stupid stuff. She has made it apparent the few times he has been inappropiate that this isn't something that is normal.


Does he have a temper? yes.
Does he need to work on it? yes.
Does he know he was wrong? yes.
Is he verbally abusive? imo no.


BB and TAR are not the best environments for a realistic depiction of a couple's relationship.


Twin! Internet high five!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:49 pm

Mappy wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
I didn't realize that relationships existed where you aren't an asshole or don't say shitty things to each other.

Don't give me false hope

Only if you're in a relationship with a pansy. Very Happy

Nope, he's not that either lol!

Just a difference in generations I suppose. We get angry, we have arguments but we have never raised our voices at each other in mixed company. Nasty names are reserved for in the shower, on a walk, mumbling under ones breath... it's just not how we are.

I believe you Mappy, I have seen relationships like that. you are so lucky.

For me when stuff gets said and then you go back and say, "sorry, I messed up, I love you" that is very big deal. And you are both feeling very lucky and happy cause this is heaven compared to what you both have known.
And then there are the big, loud, yelling, cussing, loving happy families. I love those.

red flag for me is when they say "You made me do this" "Why do you make me this mad?"
"If you would just........this would not happen" etc.


Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:49 pm

Mappy wrote:
This would be a good place for a cute pic of Jeff and Jordan, wouldn't it lol!

*This was posted blindly. I didn't see your post Jessalyn. I agree. Reality tv kills more relationships than nurtures them.

Jeff and Jordan handle things their way, successfully, if we go by their obvious love for each other.

I just don't like to see anyone, man or woman addressed that way,

I respect your opinion.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:51 pm

I don't want Jeff to make dumbass remarks to Jordan. I also don't want people to accept this action as acceptable. I think Jeff realized it wasn't a good remark and he apologized. I worry more about someone who doesn't recognize a dumbass remark.

Jeff has been tense for awhile in the house. He is stressed and not at his best.


I still like Jeff, but I am not blind to his faults as most people who follow j/j are not.

It is only week three. Holy cow, the shows are not living up to the feeds this year.



Razz
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:52 pm

ndd123 wrote:
I don't want Jeff to make dumbass remarks to Jordan. I also don't want people to accept this action as acceptable. I think Jeff realized it wasn't a good remark and he apologized. I worry more about someone who doesn't recognize a dumbass remark.

Jeff has been tense for awhile in the house. He is stressed and not at his best.


I still like Jeff, but I am not blind to his faults as most people who follow j/j are not.

It is only week three. Holy cow, the shows are not living up to the feeds this year.



Razz

The shows are the worst this year!
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:53 pm

My dad is a hothead and has a temper. My mom is a totally chill sweetheart. Complete opposites.

Every week my dad gets all riled up about something and flies off the handle. My mom tells him, when you are done with your temper tantrum and are ready to have an adult conversation then come find me.

5-10 minutes later my dad will have calmed down and come apologize and they will have a rational convo.

I asked her recently how after 34 years of marriage she still tolerates it. She told me, "I knew about his personality when I married him. I love the good parts which helps me accept the bad parts. I didn't expect him to change, but I do expect him to acknowledge his behavior, which he always does."
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:56 pm

lovin wrote:
Hell I just told my husband to STFU today. And I called him an asshole. So there you have it. We've been together for 21 years this Sept. (married 12)

high five We would get along so well!!

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:56 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
My dad is a hothead and has a temper. My mom is a totally chill sweetheart. Complete opposites.

Every week my dad gets all riled up about something and flies off the handle. My mom tells him, when you are done with your temper tantrum and are ready to have an adult conversation then come find me.

5-10 minutes later my dad will have calmed down and come apologize and they will have a rational convo.

I asked her recently how after 34 years of marriage she still tolerates it. She told me, "I knew about his personality when I married him. I love the good parts which helps me accept the bad parts. I didn't expect him to change, but I do expect him to acknowledge his behavior, which he always does."

That's love and respect!
Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:57 pm

I was really upset with him earlier. Now, not so much.

Maybe we needed to cool down a bit too? haha
Back to top Go down
collman

avatar

Number of posts : 48
Location : Augusta, GA
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:57 pm

Daliana wrote:
I'm a hot tempered person and say things I regret all the time...I always feel awful right after but it takes me forever to say sorry, probably because as much as I was a bitch, I don't ever think I'm wrong. Did I like how he snapped at her? NO WAY! But not many would apologize right after either....the immediate 'sorry' went a long way with me.

good posting

I'm exactly the same way when it comes to having a temper and they fact he said sorry 2 seconds after went a long way with me too!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:59 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
I was really upset with him earlier. Now, not so much.

Maybe we needed to cool down a bit too? haha

Yeah. That's why I love this board. We all share our thoughts and our eyes and minds are opened to other possibilities. I think I learn something new almost every day reading so many diverse opinions.

group hug
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:00 pm

blondie55 wrote:
lovin wrote:
Hell I just told my husband to STFU today. And I called him an asshole. So there you have it. We've been together for 21 years this Sept. (married 12)

high five We would get along so well!!

YES WE WOULD!!! clap
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1045
Location : New Mexico
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:01 pm

Mappy wrote:
FighttheFoo wrote:
I was really upset with him earlier. Now, not so much.

Maybe we needed to cool down a bit too? haha

Yeah. That's why I love this board. We all share our thoughts and our eyes and minds are opened to other possibilities. I think I learn something new almost every day reading so many diverse opinions.




Good posting Foo and Mappy!!
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:01 pm

Mappy wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
My dad is a hothead and has a temper. My mom is a totally chill sweetheart. Complete opposites.

Every week my dad gets all riled up about something and flies off the handle. My mom tells him, when you are done with your temper tantrum and are ready to have an adult conversation then come find me.

5-10 minutes later my dad will have calmed down and come apologize and they will have a rational convo.

I asked her recently how after 34 years of marriage she still tolerates it. She told me, "I knew about his personality when I married him. I love the good parts which helps me accept the bad parts. I didn't expect him to change, but I do expect him to acknowledge his behavior, which he always does."

That's love and respect!

They have it down to a science now. I am always like "Here we go"

Maybe that is why Jeff and Jordan always seem so normal to me. lol!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:02 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
I was really upset with him earlier. Now, not so much.

Maybe we needed to cool down a bit too? haha

That's usually the way. It's not ever as bad on second viewing.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:03 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
My dad is a hothead and has a temper. My mom is a totally chill sweetheart. Complete opposites.

Every week my dad gets all riled up about something and flies off the handle. My mom tells him, when you are done with your temper tantrum and are ready to have an adult conversation then come find me.

5-10 minutes later my dad will have calmed down and come apologize and they will have a rational convo.

I asked her recently how after 34 years of marriage she still tolerates it. She told me, "I knew about his personality when I married him. I love the good parts which helps me accept the bad parts. I didn't expect him to change, but I do expect him to acknowledge his behavior, which he always does."

That's love and respect!

They have it down to a science now. I am always like "Here we go"

Maybe that is why Jeff and Jordan always seem so normal to me. lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
riddlemethis

avatar

Number of posts : 149
Location : dallas, tx
Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:04 pm

doll wrote:
i still think hes an idiot no matter how many people defend him many people think this so im not the only one..where there is smoke there is fire and jordans crabbiness towards him doesnt degrade him,like he does to her.


Jeff does not degrade her in her mind. He needs to control his attack temper and find a behavior vehicle to short circuit it. There are people to help him do that, and public perception this time around may show him it is not as harmless as he thinks it is. BUT, he is no Brendon, would not purposely demean or emotionally harm someone to make himself feel better or bigger. He always apologizes and berates himself for acting badly. He has that Italian macho temper which is stereotyped for a reason, but he also has that big heart, laughter and Italian love of family, which Jordan is a part of, stereotyped for a reason.

As to Jordan, she is nobody's punching bag, physically or verbally. She told him to watch his mouth and he owed her an apology in BB11 more than once and I am sure she has no problem telling him "how the cow ate the cabbage" when he steps over the line, only in private. He usually apologizes very quickly to her with no prodding. More, unlike Rachel's situation, Jordan knows she has a true, supportive love from Jeff. That he would cut off his arm before he intentionally hurt her. Along with her family he has her back and unconditional love for her. I think Jordan came into BB11 with a bit of "less than" image of herself ..... small town girl, HS degree, never away from home, could not do anything and relationship wise, a disaster .... only love cheated on her, she did not like sex or PDA, and never said he built her up, huge trust issues. Jeff so clearly thought of her as a "more than" person. Biggest heart he had ever met, genuine, funny, a better person than he was, beautiful, but more beautiful on the inside ..... he told her this all the time, that she could do anything she wanted and could win BB. He was constant positive feedback, her biggest fan and support. He still is. She knows this, says he makes her feel secure and loves him. Brendan does not even know what this kind of love is, much less give it.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:07 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
I was really upset with him earlier. Now, not so much.

Maybe we needed to cool down a bit too? haha

I agree. I just watched it again and what actually irritated me more was the fact that he was eating like a horse during the entire thing and even talking with his mouth full while everyone else was focused on the debate. I got the feeling he was eating to help keep his mouth shut himself. So when he told Jordan to shut up and eat something, it could have been he was already trying that same technique himself. I'm half joking and half not-joking. He did stop Jordan from saying anything more about the question she got from Julie. Those questions asked are only for the HOH to know about and sometimes can reveal things about production that will lead others to conclusions. I also didn't think it sounded as bad hearing it again and also could see him using sign language for her to shh and not say anything.

_________________
I don't fake tweet.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 9:13 pm

All I'm gonna say on this issue is...

Last night out on the BY couches when Jeff kept asking "do you understand?" as he was telling a story, Jordan gave him THAT look and said, "YES. I DO understand." and Jeff's response was, "Now I'm scared to tell the rest of the story."

That, people, is how it works outside this house. I would bet my life on it.

I will never believe that Jeff "gets away with" anything with Jordan outside this house. Never. So I don't worry about Jordan, she has Jeff by the short-hairs. Very Happy

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: