Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 3:37 am

I have two more screencaps from this same scene, but I don't know if I should post them after reading throuh the last couple of pages.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 6:12 am

kmjm wrote:
All I can say, if Jeff doesn't propose to her asap, he's an idiot. He'll never get a better deal.

tens

He should be thankful he found someone who can handle him and can manage his personality like that. i'm sure another girl would put him in hell a long time ago if he acted this way to her. but Jordan gets him and know what he means.

I truely believe he doesn't understand HOW lucky bastered he is to have a girl like Jordan in his life.

If they will do an interview or a chat please someone tell him that!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 6:34 am

I have no doubt he gets more than an earful when he acts like a total douche lol!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 8:25 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

I have two more screencaps from this same scene, but I don't know if I should post them after reading throuh the last couple of pages.

How come? Did I miss something? Were posts deleted?

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 8:32 am

sockpuppet wrote:
Just gonna keep this up, if I can. Because I'm tired of people thinking that Jordan is such a push-over.

Example #2.

Just now on the feeds (around 10:49pm, F1/2). Jeff was jokingly picking on Jordan for not remembering why he needs his nose hair trimmers (did I just type that?), and she took a second, gave him THAT look, and told him, "You go out there and get them" and Jordan was NOT kidding. He just said, "Nooo" because he understood WHAT'S UP.

Keep them coming Sockpuppet! Love your Examples #1 and #2. I agree Jordan no push-over! They get each other!!!!
Back to top Go down
collman

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 8:40 am

sockpuppet wrote:
Holy crap. This is true love.

lol!

This picture says it all! They seem to share everything. Been married 22 yrs and can't say that I have ever trim my husband nose hair!
Back to top Go down
collman

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 8:46 am

blondie55 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

How come? Did I miss something? Were posts deleted?

Please post them, pretty please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
collman

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 8:49 am

anickjl16 wrote:
They love each other. The good the bad the ugly.

They get each other.

tens tens tens tens
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 8:51 am

collman wrote:

This picture says it all! They seem to share everything. Been married 22 yrs and can't say that I have ever trim my husband nose hair!
lol! Me either! Not a chance.
I get that Jeff is under pressure in there, as are they all. However, there have been over a hundred players cycle through BB during the last 12 years and most of them have been under the pressure of possible eviction at one point or another during their season. Some handle it well and some go bat shit crazy and some become a member of the walking dead. I hope Jeff figures out how best to handle his emotions when he finds himself on the block this season. (If he ever does) I imagine both Jeff and Jordan have figured out how to handle these situations by now but I don't like that it always seems to be one sided and I don't like the public venue of these reprimands. Just once I'd like to see Jordan or Rachel say "I'll stop talking when I've finished expressing myself ... I'd like you to shut up."
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 9:06 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
collman wrote:

lol! Me either! Not a chance.
I get that Jeff is under pressure in there, as are they all. However, there have been over a hundred players cycle through BB during the last 12 years and most of them have been under the pressure of possible eviction at one point or another during their season. Some handle it well and some go bat shit crazy and some become a member of the walking dead. I hope Jeff figures out how best to handle his emotions when he finds himself on the block this season. (If he ever does) I imagine both Jeff and Jordan have figured out how to handle these situations by now but I don't like that it always seems to be one sided and I don't like the public venue of these reprimands. Just once I'd like to see Jordan or Rachel say "I'll stop talking when I've finished expressing myself ... I'd like you to shut up."

The only difference between Jeff and other BB players that have also gone crazy in there, is that Jeff is with his significant other. Someone he knows he can take his frustrations out on and it wont come back to bite him in the ass game wise. It's not right, but it may be a coping mechanism that they discussed before going in to the house. Maybe that's why Jordan doesn't seem to get as mad as we all think she should.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 9:30 am

marinewife08 wrote:
did anyone catch when Jeff, Jordan, Dom, and I think rachel? were in the purple room and they were asking dom what his girlfriend what think about his behavior in the house. Jordan said something like if it were her at home and jeff were doing what dom was doing, jeff would be "numb down there" and jeff asked why he'd be numb. Jordan said "cuz i'd have your penis". lol! She kills me

when was this??
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 10:58 am

It is totally different situation to be in the house rather then to be in the real world. so i will give him that, for treating Jordan like this.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:12 am

I think we can judge if the relationship is bad for Jordan by comparing Jordan today after 2 years with Jeff to what she was in BB11. I see a more mature, beautiful and confident young woman. She seems happier and her faith in relationships and men has been repaired- she trusts Jeff completely. She clearly has resolved her hang-ups about sex as well. I'm sure Jeff isn't the only reason she has grown into herself more, but let's contrast that to what we see in Rachel- she's a shadow of her former self.

This shows to me that even though Jeff has barked at her a few times on BB, overall, he is not treating her badly- just the opposite.
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:18 am

kmjm wrote:
I think we can judge if the relationship is bad for Jordan by comparing Jordan today after 2 years with Jeff to what she was in BB11. I see a more mature, beautiful and confident young woman. She seems happier and her faith in relationships and men has been repaired- she trusts Jeff completely. She clearly has resolved her hang-ups about sex as well. I'm sure Jeff isn't the only reason she has grown into herself more, but let's contrast that to what we see in Rachel- she's a shadow of her former self.

This shows to me that even though Jeff has barked at her a few times on BB, overall, he is not treating her badly- just the opposite.

good posting
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:20 am

I can't believe that I am writing in this thread, I have no idea what their relationship is like.

from what I see jordon shouldn't move from home unless there is a damn good reason to, and a ring isn't a good enough reason.
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:20 am

kmjm wrote:

tens tens
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:24 am

kmjm wrote:

Wow! I love this post. I think you are absolutely right. There is a definite difference in both women. IMO
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:53 am

People can get a pass when they are an ass. However, they need to ask for it. And until he truly is remorseful instead of a Sorry....but....
(because a but means, forget everything I first said now I will tell you how I really feel)

I wish someone would have said "HEY! Don't talk to her that way"

I would have.

nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:54 am

kmjm wrote:

bravo I so agree!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 11:54 am

RANDOM. Sometimes, when I jot down my live feed notes, they come out so strange.

Last night, I actually wrote, "Jeff is pissy, so Jordan makes herself a hot dog." Which, if you saw it, you'd know is EXACTLY how it went down, but it's still hilarious the next day out of context.

btw, this was after Jeff didn't want to talk final 3 with Shelly and he was noticeably grumpy about it. So she mentioned wanting a hot dog, and he said, "get one". Then a minute later, after a "can't believe you..." and then a bit of silence, he says, "so, do you want a hot dog?" and she said, "yeah, I think that's what I'm going to fix MYSELF." HEHEHE. (7:22pm F1/2)

Back to your regular posting.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:10 pm

Sock did you get this one: JJ in purple room alone last night, he reached with his open palm to Jordan and asked her "do you still love me ,LOVE" she says yeeeeeeeess and put her cheek in his palm. did I dream this?
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:14 pm

Kimmie wrote:
People can get a pass when they are an ass. However, they need to ask for it. And until he truly is remorseful instead of a Sorry....but....
(because a but means, forget everything I first said now I will tell you how I really feel)

I would have.

If you go back & listen to when Jeff apologized to her when they were up in the HOH he never said "but". He said "I didn't mean to tell you to shut up. I was just worried that..". All he did was explain why he said it.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:15 pm

No dreaming, Bally!

7/27/11 - 8:59pm - F1

"Do you still love me, Love?"
"Aww, of course!"

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:21 pm

TY,sock Smile
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:26 pm

I don't want her to dump him anymore. I love you guys for putting up with my rages. You're the Jordan to my Jeff. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:31 pm

London wrote:
I don't want her to dump him anymore. I love you guys for putting up with my rages. You're the Jordan to my Jeff. lol!

Awww!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:43 pm

London wrote:

lol! if that's how you are when you "rage", you are the calmest person i know! lol.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:45 pm

I admit, I'm not a very good rager! I'll try harder next time.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:47 pm

London wrote:
I admit, I'm not a very good rager! I'll try harder next time.

You can take some of my rage if you'd like?

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:51 pm

Kimmie wrote:

I would have.

He won't change his behaviour unless she says something or someone else does. I know he said sorry, but I wish Jordan said something to him, at least in private about talking to her like that.

Everyone in the house noticed. Rachel said he scares her and was very upset with the way he talked to Jordan. When Rachel and Brendon's relationship is looking better than yours, there might be problems.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:54 pm

From the Jeffro School of Rage:

Step 1: Gesticulate wildly.
Step 2: Curse with every other word.
Step 3: Tell people to "Get out of here" when you begin to get fed up.
Step 4: Then reiterate the same point.
Step 5: Then tell them to "get out of here" again.
Step 6: When they stump you, request that THEY tell YOU what YOU'RE trying to say.
Step 7: More cursing.
Step 8: More cursing.
Step 9: More cursing.
Step 10: Call someone a loser, maybe even yourself.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:54 pm

Peaches wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

I would have.

He won't change his behaviour unless she says something or someone else does. I know he said sorry, but I wish Jordan said something to him, at least in private about talking to her like that.

Everyone in the house noticed. Rachel said he scares her and was very upset with the way he talked to Jordan. When Rachel and Brendon's relationship is looking better than yours, there might be problems.

Jeff & Jordan's relationship is no where close to the fustercluck that is Brendon & Rachel. Those 2 shouldn't even be compared & certainly don't look any better.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:56 pm

Peaches wrote:
Kimmie wrote:

I would have.

good posting You make some very good points, IMO.
I know 2 people that watch only the show and both have commented to me about Jeff and Brendon and how they treat their girlfriends. And that's just from what they are getting from the show...no live feed.
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 12:57 pm

The only private time they seem to have is bedtime,and he seems to shut down any talking pretty fast because hes soooooooo stressed and tired.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 1:03 pm

Whenever this thread starts to go stir crazy, somebody post a picture of them "being Jeff and Jordan" fast to make everything better.
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 1:05 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Whenever this thread starts to go stir crazy, somebody post a picture of them "being Jeff and Jordan" fast to make everything better.

Paging Sock or Happy!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
CookieCutter123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 1:09 pm

Did Jordan ever tell Jeff about the question Julie asked her up in HOH? (about marriage and babies)
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 1:10 pm

doll wrote:
The only private time they seem to have is bedtime,and he seems to shut down any talking pretty fast because hes soooooooo stressed and tired.

I think he's afraid to get too cozy at bedtime, iykwim. Also he doesn't want their personal stuff on the internet.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 1:11 pm

11:03a, F1/2

"Hey, Love."
*snuggle*
She leaves.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 28th 2011, 1:12 pm

CookieCutter123 wrote:
Did Jordan ever tell Jeff about the question Julie asked her up in HOH? (about marriage and babies)

Yeah, she told him that night before they went to bed. There were a lot of TREES, though, but I think she told him her answer and asked if it was a good one, and he said yeah.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down

Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: