Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 6:34 pm

I know he knows it was unacceptable. I just wish, for me, that Jordan would tell him that it wasn't acceptable to embarrass her like that in front of everyone. But it's not my relationship. And I doubt he talks to her like that outside of the house when they're not in high-stress situations. It just doesn't do Jeff any favors when people in the house just got done telling him he was a bully and then he does that.

Back to top Go down
kayla
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 6:40 pm

He told her several times to hush hush, but she kept going. I don't agree with his last comment, but he was just protecting her. Who am I to tell him how to behave, but I think he just needs to pull back a little & let Jordan do her thing. He's too protective.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 6:51 pm

Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeff

Jeff's been a major asshole much of this season to pretty much everyone. And that's after things have gone his way 95% of the time. I shudder to think how he'll be when he's on the block ...........

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 6:51 pm

I don't think for a minute Jordan would put up with that kind of behavior on a regular basis in real life. Sure, they might bicker and argue over stupid stuff, but Jordan is no shrinking violet. She is capable of giving as good as she gets, and from what she's said she definitely has her moments.

I also think Jeff was trying to protect Jordan in that situation, but he was worked up and handled it very badly. He was an ass, and I probably would have called him out on it (if I was Jordan). However, it would have only made the situation worse in that moment. The house is a pressure cooker, and Jeff has let his temper get the better of him too many times. I agree, it's disappointing, but it's not exactly atypical of him. He knows he was wrong; he apologized twice, and Jordan knows him better than I do. I have no doubt if she is truly bothered or upset by it, she'll let him know.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 6:52 pm

Top cat wrote:
Jordan was being nasty to Jeff this morning in the kitchen in front of people.He was trying to calm her down and she was just crabby,but she was snappy too.Just saying......................

Oh yeah. That's a good reason to scream 'Shut up!!!' during a house meeting. #Fail
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:01 pm

lasko wrote:
The worst thing is that when he gets out I think because he is so self aware he is going to beat himself up when he sees how his behavior and anger is. I always give him a pass but his tone at the meeting in front of everybody was so wrong.

That might just be enough to help him get a handle on this problem...let's hope.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:14 pm

London wrote:
Mappy wrote:
He'd have to do more than say sorry if it was me... actually, he wouldn't have quieted me with that mouth. I would have railed at him. No way.

Jordan is a saint.

I would have said "Nevermind, Dani. Go ahead with your plan." lol!

Jordan votes to evict adam lol
Back to top Go down
stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:21 pm

There are alot of good points being made. I think it was said in the heat of the moment. Jordan is a big girl. Yes, she has a heart of gold, but she is also a strong woman. She will put Jeff in his place if something bothers her. I have always thought these last two years that Jordan wore the pants in this relationship. He apologised immediately and now they seem fine. Does he need to work on his temper? In my opinion yes. Hopefully they will be fine.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:25 pm

I do not like what Jeff said to Jordan especially since it was in front to others BUT when my husband and I are fighting or emotions are high we say some mean things. Does that mean that either of us are abusers? No it means we need to learn to talk nicer to each other. Jordan is very level headed which makes his comments worse. All in all I think he wanted her to not bring up something that would hurt their game.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:26 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
No, he isn't as bad as Brendon. Now way. But it's more disappointing in Jeff.

THIS
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:29 pm

When did he yell that to Jordan? I want to avoid it while watching flashbacks - I'm finally liking him again... and I like liking him.
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:32 pm

I told my boyfriend to shut the F up today scared I did apologize immediately though.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:38 pm

You know how Jordan keeps saying they have to figure things out after this..Well I hope she realizes there are alot of other guys out there that would treat her better.I mean its embarrassing seeing alot of past HGs saying how bad he treats her alot of the people in the house saying it and that makes me remember Jeff telling astory about how he talks to her and some of his friends say Why are you talking to her like that but he just brushes it off and says thats how they are haha well I dont see Jordan smiling alot this year.I want her sparkle back and I think Jeff has sucked that out of her..I dont care how many times he apologizes.I knew my gut was telling me something but not this.I think hes an Douche an Ass a Jerk and a big babythat wants everything his way.I want Jordan to win this bitch or come in 2nd place and tell him to hit the road.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:48 pm

Holy shit he told her to shut up, he didn't tell her to jump in a bathtub w/ a radio and electrocute herself!

I agree with a lot of posts, mostly Nancy's and.....oh crap, whoever said that the house was a pressure cooker and it was a heated conversation (i think a few have said this). Because Jeff is held to a higher expectation it's dissappointing when he makes comments like that. But Kalia, Dani, and Dom are making it sound like she's enduring heaps of abuse. Jordan isn't always sweet with jeff, and jeff isn't always sweet with her. Jeff needs to tone it down...a lot. As close as Jordan is with her mother and brother, if they honestly thought jeff was a problem and treated jordan like shit, they would tell her. and she would take their advice.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."

Last edited by marinewife08 on July 27th 2011, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:48 pm

OH MY GOD! Jeff isn't perfect??? Their relationship isn't so different from ours??? Is the world coming to an end??? It must be, because I've turned into a Jeff defender this season???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:49 pm

blondie55 wrote:
OH MY GOD! Jeff isn't perfect??? Their relationship isn't so different from ours??? Is the world coming to an end??? It must be, because I've turned into a Jeff defender this season???

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 7:58 pm

i still think hes an idiot no matter how many people defend him many people think this so im not the only one..where there is smoke there is fire and jordans crabbiness towards him doesnt degrade him,like he does to her.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:00 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I told my boyfriend to shut the F up today scared I did apologize immediately though.

Newsbreak !!! Wedding date and venue suddenly available in Nova Scotia !!! Film at Eleven !!

dance
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:04 pm

A caller asked Janelle what she would do if her husband yelled at her. She said she would hit him with a shovel. I just love Janelle!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:07 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

Newsbreak !!! Wedding date and venue suddenly available in Nova Scotia !!! Film at Eleven !!

dance

lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:07 pm

KayS wrote:
A caller asked Janelle what she would do if her husband yelled at her. She said she would hit him with a shovel. I just love Janelle!

Now that is abuse!
lol!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:08 pm

KayS wrote:

I love her too, Kay!!

bravo Janelle!

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:10 pm

oh FFS

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:12 pm

KayS wrote:

good, I may need it. I have to go dig up mine and beat the crap out of him. Here I have been thinking we were happy even though we used to yell and cuss and stuff when one of us was stressed. Guess those, I'm sorrys, I love you meant nothing. damn.

pale
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:13 pm

I can get on board with the "Jeff has anger issues" and "Jeff takes Jordan for granted" trains (in fact I have, many, many times). But my problem with this is that it is their relationship and nobody is perfect. My boyfriend for instance called me a bitch right after I told him to go F himself. We both apologized 10 seconds later and started laughing. We are both so stressed about this wedding, and we're taking it out on each other.

Jordan is a very special kind of woman. She has the ability to know when Jeff needs to vent, and she rolls with it. I do not for one second think that Jordan is some little helpless doll that cannot stand up for herself. People react in different ways. If it were me, I'd probably throw something at him.

Anywho, people have a right to their opinions. Mine is that every little thing in their relationship is blown out of proportion. They are in a real relationship, with real issues. On the plus side, they are both strong willed adults who would not stay together if it's not what they wanted. We have heard both of them say it.

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:14 pm

Seriously, DH and I have never spoken to each other that way. I'm not saying we haven't said it about each other, just never to each other Wink

I said it before and I'll say it again...I want sweet Jeff back!

Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:14 pm

excuses excuses Jeff will always be Mr Man. doh
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:15 pm

Mappy wrote:
Seriously, DH and I have never spoken to each other that way. I'm not saying we haven't said it about each other, just never to each other Wink

When he is out of the house and out of that pressure cooker...

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:15 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
oh FFS

What??? Don't leave me hanging, what's your opinion?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:16 pm

doll wrote:

Nevermind. It's not worth it. Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:18 pm

Anybody know if the kiss In the bathroom from tonight's show was ever on the feeds?
Back to top Go down
doll
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:18 pm

blondie55 wrote:
doll wrote:

Nevermind. It's not worth it. Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:19 pm

I didn't realize that relationships existed where you aren't an asshole or don't say shitty things to each other.

Don't give me false hope
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:20 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
I didn't realize that relationships existed where you aren't an asshole or don't say shitty things to each other.

Don't give me false hope

Only if you're in a relationship with a pansy. Very Happy

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:20 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I can get on board with the "Jeff has anger issues" and "Jeff takes Jordan for granted" trains (in fact I have, many, many times). But my problem with this is that it is their relationship and nobody is perfect. My boyfriend for instance called me a bitch right after I told him to go F himself. We both apologized 10 seconds later and started laughing. We are both so stressed about this wedding, and we're taking it out on each other.

Jordan is a very special kind of woman. She has the ability to know when Jeff needs to vent, and she rolls with it. I do not for one second think that Jordan is some little helpless doll that cannot stand up for herself. People react in different ways. If it were me, I'd probably throw something at him.

Anywho, people have a right to their opinions. Mine is that every little thing in their relationship is blown out of proportion. They are in a real relationship, with real issues. On the plus side, they are both strong willed adults who would not stay together if it's not what they wanted. We have heard both of them say it.

THIS- perfectly said
Blondie, My opinion is that I totally agree with you, and as for the rest, I think---- FFS! And I feel like taking a little vacation, see you later gators

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:21 pm

Candace wrote:
Mappy wrote:

When he is out of the house and out of that pressure cooker...

I hope it happens before then. I need it to happen now head bang
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:22 pm

Jessalyn wrote:

Don't give me false hope

Trust me, it is possible.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 27th 2011, 8:23 pm

Heavens if you saw me when I was mad. None of you would even want me posting here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

blondie55 wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:

Don't give me false hope

Only if you're in a relationship with a pansy. Very Happy

Seriously my parents say worse to each other on a weekly basis and they can't even blame it on the mindfuck of the BB house. lol!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Hell I just told my husband to STFU today. And I called him an asshole. So there you have it. We've been together for 21 years this Sept. (married 12)

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down

Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: