AuthorMessage
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 10:04 am

Schooner wrote:
ugh, Dick is such a fucking moron. He thinks that if he throws in lots of F-bombs and disgusting sexual comments it makes him "scarier". He just looks like a pathetic man who is trying to act 20. He is such a pig.

good posting
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 11:16 am

I don't get why some of the houseguests complain so much about the fans of Big Brother. Let's be real here. They would not be followed on TWITTER or listened to on blogs or radio shows, if Big Brother had no fans.

It reminds me of the saying, don't slap the hand that feeds you. We made you and we can unmake you.

Hopefully enough people will unfollow Dick and he might get the message. Let's see how many people actually sign up to pay for his show this summer. My hope is, his show ends up costing him money.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 1:12 pm

let me guess they are fighting because one said the other one's whole life is BB, and then the other one said nu-uh you live your life around BB, and then the 3rd one said, no he doesn't, don't talk to him like that, he is totally right, you are the biggest BB famewhore...

it's so old with these BB folks and so pot meet kettle...just watch the show and dish the shit on those playing the game now
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 6:06 pm

No one can write an insult like Regan

My LAST word on the matter: The measure of a man is his familial relationship, not whether or not America's Vote handed him a BB win. Similarly, the measure of a man's wit isn't how many sophomoric, played-out, lazy gay jokes or curse words he can cram into a single sentence or cups of tea he pours over a WOMAN'S head. Dick can't stand me because he knows I see his pontifications for what they are: crippling insecurity and feelings of inadequacy. I don't affirm his system of denial and he hates me for it. If I were him, I'd hate me, too. In the words of NeNe, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOg5qUC7FKc

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on July 10th 2012, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 6:38 pm

Yeah Ragan!!! Certainly has a way with words.

Dick is disgusting, always has been, always will be. He's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 7:00 pm

It's got to hurt Dick that Ragan is so spot on. ED started it; he lashed out at Ragan because people voted for him in a CBS poll. I voted for Ragan in that poll, too Smile I knew he pretty much wasn't going to be a mentor this season, but I think he would make a great one...
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 7:20 pm

Good for Ragan...well stated. bravo
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 7:30 pm

Dick doesn't care, his followers keep growing every day. All he cares about is being noticed and there is a contingent of fans that suck up to him and egg him on. For years I tried to see the softer side of Dick, but I was wrong and I admit it. He had it in him, he just didn't let that part out for real and I don't think he ever will.

Good for Ragan, bless his heart. He had an opinion, Dick in no way was right in going on his homophobic rant, totally disgusting. I saw Ragan's post, I don't what Dick answered cause I unfollowed him, and feel like a new person because of it.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 9:51 pm

It's time for Dick to go away. His 15 minutes were up long ago. He needs to put on his big boy boxers, get a real job, be a father and grow the ef up!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 10th 2012, 10:06 pm

Shug wrote:
It's time for Dick to go away. His 15 minutes were up long ago. He needs to put on his big boy boxers, get a real job, be a father and grow the ef up!
Once a Dick, always a dick, in this case.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 7:29 am

Dick never really bothered me either way. Not a fan due to some of his actions/remarks but I always just kinda accepted he can be an ass, ya know? But damn this whole thing is so nasty even for him.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 9:28 am

Shug wrote:

tens good posting
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 9:49 am

KayS wrote:
Dick doesn't care, his followers keep growing every day. All he cares about is being noticed and there is a contingent of fans that suck up to him and egg him on. For years I tried to see the softer side of Dick, but I was wrong and I admit it. He had it in him, he just didn't let that part out for real and I don't think he ever will.

Good for Ragan, bless his heart. He had an opinion, Dick in no way was right in going on his homophobic rant, totally disgusting. I saw Ragan's post, I don't what Dick answered cause I unfollowed him, and feel like a new person because of it.

Yeah, me too. WAS a huge fan, but his obnoxious and disgusting behavior over the past couple of days has shown me his (Dick's) true side. I am absolutely appalled by the video he put out sometime overnight...not worth bringing over it is so horrid in nature.

(Oh, and Ragan, if you still read here...please reconsider watching this season! Loved your past commentary on BB...thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 9:59 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
No one can write an insult like Regan

My LAST word on the matter: The measure of a man is his familial relationship, not whether or not America's Vote handed him a BB win. Similarly, the measure of a man's wit isn't how many sophomoric, played-out, lazy gay jokes or curse words he can cram into a single sentence or cups of tea he pours over a WOMAN'S head. Dick can't stand me because he knows I see his pontifications for what they are: crippling insecurity and feelings of inadequacy. I don't affirm his system of denial and he hates me for it. If I were him, I'd hate me, too. In the words of NeNe, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOg5qUC7FKc

bravo This is a great day!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 12:04 pm

Ragan is ten times the man that Dick will ever be.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 12:32 pm

You are so right Schooner! As for the video that I saw that ED did sometime last night there is a very troubled man, he must really be sick and its even sicker that he has so many followers or fans whatever they are called. Very very sad.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 1:52 pm

I don't usually watch anything that Dick does, but after all this talk, I checked out about 20 seconds of his rant. OMG I almost fell off my chair - he was going on about not wanting to follow someone who talked about *** (insert sexual innuendo here).

REALLY??? That is all Dick ever talked/talks about. His idea of ranting or arguing is making vulgar sexual remarks - he can't even try to be witty without making reference to a sexual act. Reminds me of the boys that my daughter went to school with when she was in middle school.

ED should stand for extremely delusional...not Evel Dickhead.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 2:04 pm

I cannot believe that there is someone out there who lives with ED and has agreed to marry him. Yuck.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 3:09 pm

like ragan said Dick is circling the drain...in every single way that you can circle a dirty, rusty drain, that is what Dick is doing

honestly everytime i see him, i am surprised he is still alive...he is the most un-healthiest looking dudes i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 3:45 pm

I brought this over because I think anyone who ever thought Dick had any redeeming qualities should watch it. He's a disgusting human being and needs to disappear. Grow the ef up Dick!!

He titles it: Yes I'm talking to the crybabies Missyae and Ragan Queen of Peen

(real classy Dick)

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 4:15 pm

I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 4:31 pm

So much anger.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16382

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 5:19 pm

That is awful.
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 5:57 pm

How pathetic. He seems Charlie Sheen-ish.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 6:09 pm

That Missyae person is twittering a bunch of supposed direct messages between Dick and someone. Pretty nasty stuff. I wish they would all just give it up. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 6:17 pm

KayS wrote:
That Missyae person is twittering a bunch of supposed direct messages between Dick and someone. Pretty nasty stuff. I wish they would all just give it up. Ugh.

Missyae and Dick sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g

They deserve each other duts rule
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 6:17 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
KayS wrote:

Missyae and Dick sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g

They deserve each other duts rule

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 7:18 pm

Dick's video scared

He wants people to find out Ragan's address????...I think we need to find out HIS address to send him some xanax along with a straight jacket. WOW!
Seriously, who acts like that?

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 7:25 pm

This is a TV show they ain't even a part of that these people are fighting over . . . scratch
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 7:56 pm

marylou2 wrote:

Bingo!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 7:58 pm

Lori wrote:
marylou2 wrote:

Bingo!!!

NOW NOW!!!...there is NO reason to insult Charlie!!

lol!

Seriously, Marylou pegged it!!...that is who I thought of watching that creepy video.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 11th 2012, 8:04 pm

Well Charlie was at least entertaining in an insane sort of way. Dick just turns my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 3:07 am

Ragan wrote a response to all this nonsense.
Summarizing: He says that he feels bad now that he got sucked into all this.
He says he regrets hitting below the belt ( his comments about family problems etc)
He is in such a good place now in his personal and professional life he just doesn't want to get into the BB crap any more. He is removing his twitter account for the time being.

http://raganfox.tumblr.com/post/27038853666/ragan-fires-off-another-response-but-maybe-not-one
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 3:57 am

And of course Dick is still obsessing over it and picking it apart. This is so extreme. I think this is the worst he's been post-BB8 and the shtick is old. At least when he was on BB he could try to pass it off as strategy or the fact that the house does crazy things and brings out the worst in people. This is just...unnecessary and obsessive. I almost wonder if he's doing this to try to stir up controversy so CBS will ask him back next year (since he has admitted he didn't even get asked back this year, which imo is surprising). That Jim Early person (who I don't place much stock in obviously) has been saying that CBS is done with him because he quit last season. I sort of wonder if that's true because, like I said, I'm very surprised he wasn't even asked back this year.

IF it is true, it's pretty funny how he thinks that he calls the shots with CBS (ie saying he'd never go on another season with Dani and that he'd make them pick if it came to it). At the same time though, I can't see them having another All Stars without asking him back. He's too big of a character to not have back for something like that. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 4:12 am

Darn Dick for doing this. I was hoping to hear Ragan's take on the show, particularly with Britney there. Dick is out of control and hurting people and people are still egging him on. I wish the best for Ragan, no one deserves to be harassed like that.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 4:31 am

KayS wrote:
Darn Dick for doing this. I was hoping to hear Ragan's take on the show, particularly with Britney there. Dick is out of control and hurting people and people are still egging him on. I wish the best for Ragan, no one deserves to be harassed like that.

Ragan said he wouldn't be watching BB14 before this whole thing with Dick even went down.

I wish we could do a swap in twitter activity between the Donatos haha. In all seriousness though, I think Dick really does need a break from twitter/BB in general for his own good. Like really, he wants to make jokes about cat ladies as he posts pictures of his own cats and also spends more time talking BB than most fans. Not hating, just observing...
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 7:20 am

I know he did Bryanna, but I was hoping he might since Britney was on the show.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 7:57 am

I just watched the video for the first time and I'm not too sure what all the shock is about.Granted hes not a very nice man but that was just Dick being Dick.Dani told us years ago that Dick was a mean friend and he keeps trying to prove her right. Sad

Number of posts : 16470

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 8:07 am

Bryanna wrote:
I wish we could do a swap in twitter activity between the Donatos haha. In all seriousness though, I think Dick really does need a break from twitter/BB in general for his own good. Like really, he wants to make jokes about cat ladies as he posts pictures of his own cats and also spends more time talking BB than most fans. Not hating, just observing...
Another excellent point Bryanna ... insecurity, immaturity and bitterness are characteristics of a critical spirit. Mocking and/or criticizing others for characteristics that you also possess is an example of irony at its' finest, no? Dick frequently mocks what he calls the BB obsessed cat ladies. Pot - kettle.
I'm happy to read that Ragan now has tenure and has also found a loving partner to share his life. I also appreciate a person who can sincerely apologize for something they've said or done and now regret. I will miss his insightful BB game comments, especially with Brit and Janelle back in the house ... two of Ragan's favourites.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   July 12th 2012, 10:06 am

Quote :
That Jim Early person (who I don't place much stock in obviously) has been saying that CBS is done with him because he quit last season.

Jimbo doesn't know SQUAT about how CBS feels about ED.

If they were mad at ED for quitting, they would NOT have invited him back again and again during the BB13 season, mostly to trash his daughter on TV. Evil or Very Mad

PS, I don't think Ragan is done with BB14, he'll come back after all this recent ED shit has died down.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   

Back to top Go down

Ragan Fox
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: