Still, wow, what got into Jordan? haha
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 2:34 am

Remember, when Jordan said during BB11 she was working on being more affectionate? She mentioned her mother and sister were that way and she never really had been.

Well, I always thought she was. Anyways, Jeff and Jordan really do compliment one another and are so natural together.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 2:42 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Remember, when Jordan said during BB11 she was working on being more affectionate? She mentioned her mother and sister were that way and she never really had been.

Well, I always thought she was. Anyways, Jeff and Jordan really do compliment one another and are so natural together.

This season i'm surprised cause in the last few days Jordan is always the one who initiate a hug or a kiss.
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 5:47 am

I just heard them saying I love you to each other. That was the first time I've ever heard it lol. And then Jeff snuck in a huge squeeze of her ass by putting his blanket over her, which made me laugh lol.

I feel like such a creep lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 6:53 am

Yes, I'm extremely disappointed in Jeff. It seems unfathomable to me that anyone could be so ignorant of the true facts re pedophiles.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 6:58 am

gmtbb wrote:
I just heard them saying I love you to each other. That was the first time I've ever heard it lol. And then Jeff snuck in a huge squeeze of her ass by putting his blanket over her, which made me laugh lol.

Do you know the time and camera? my internet connection went down for a few min.
Back to top Go down
kayla
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2010-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 7:09 am

It's very upsetting that he said that, when he's all about getting to know someone before judging them. It makes you reconsider who this guy really is & I HATE that.

Serious question, even though this will most likely not make the show, do you think he jeopardized his hopeful career for good?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 7:38 am

kayla wrote:
It's very upsetting that he said that, when he's all about getting to know someone before judging them. It makes you reconsider who this guy really is & I HATE that.

Serious question, even though this will most likely not make the show, do you think he jeopardized his hopeful career for good?

I hope not, because I sincerely do not think that is what he meant. And even if it is what he meant I don't think it came from a place of intolerance, but ignorance. We all heard Jeff use some gay slurs in season 11, and he explained that it did not come from a place of hate at all, it was just how people talked where he was from. He then went on to explain that he believes love is love, and he thought everyone should have the right to be married. And more importantly, Jordan shared that her uncle is gay. I highly doubt Jordan (or her family) would be okay with Jordan's relationship if Jeff actually maliciously believed that Jeff thought gay people equated to being pedophiles.

I completely understand why people took different things out of what was said. Perception is a tricky variable. My initial opinion on the matter was the Jeff was trying to imply that he did not think it was right to inject a gay character into a children's book, not that he thought all gays were pedophiles. I think he realized almost immediately that he had made a mistake, and his way of getting out of it was losing it. It was a terrible reaction, and there are no excuses. But I also base my opinion on the matter on how Kalia reacted. She seemed fine after Jeff apologized, and it didn't seem to faze her too much. She was back to interacting with him right after they cleared the air. That to me is more indicative of someone who was upset about raises voices, and not someone who was dealing with what she perceived to be a morally reprehensible opinion. Kalia seems like a very strong woman who would not let a game compromise her morals. As she shared, her sister is gay. I have a very hard time believing that if she genuinely thought Jeff was implying that gays could not be around children, that she would be okay with him right after an apology. Sure there is still the possibility that she is holding it in, but I don't think so. I watched her closely, she seemed totally fine with Jeff, and even sought him out several times to initiative conversation.

I just hope that Jeff learns from his mistake and is educated about the topics he seems to be ignorant of. I was uncomfortable hearing the incident, but I am also uncomfortable reading all the hate that is now being thrown his way (not here at all). I don't think he deserves to be totally destroyed (public image wise) over this. He made a mistake, but from what I know of Jeff I would say that the second he realizes how his comments were perceived he will be genuinely sorry for it. Not because of what people think of him, but because of his heart.

Sorry, if this doesn't make sense.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 7:40 am

blondie55 wrote:
kayla wrote:

I hope not, because I sincerely do not think that is what he meant. And even if it is what he meant I don't think it came from a place of intolerance, but ignorance. We all heard Jeff use some gay slurs in season 11, and he explained that it did not come from a place of hate at all, it was just how people talked where he was from. He then went on to explain that he believes love is love, and he thought everyone should have the right to be married. And more importantly, Jordan shared that her uncle is gay. I highly doubt Jordan (or her family) would be okay with Jordan's relationship if Jeff actually maliciously believed that Jeff thought gay people equated to being pedophiles.

I completely understand why people took different things out of what was said. Perception is a tricky variable. My initial opinion on the matter was the Jeff was trying to imply that he did not think it was right to inject a gay character into a children's book, not that he thought all gays were pedophiles. I think he realized almost immediately that he had made a mistake, and his way of getting out of it was losing it. It was a terrible reaction, and there are no excuses. But I also base my opinion on the matter on how Kalia reacted. She seemed fine after Jeff apologized, and it didn't seem to faze her too much. She was back to interacting with him right after they cleared the air. That to me is more indicative of someone who was upset about raises voices, and not someone who was dealing with what she perceived to be a morally reprehensible opinion. Kalia seems like a very strong woman who would not let a game compromise her morals. As she shared, her sister is gay. I have a very hard time believing that if she genuinely thought Jeff was implying that gays could not be around children, that she would be okay with him right after an apologize. Sure there is still the possibility that she is holding it in, but I don't think so. I watched her closely, she seemed totally fine with Jeff, and even sought him out several times to initiative conversation.

I just hope that Jeff learns from his mistake and is educated about the topics he seems to be ignorant of. I was uncomfortable hearing the incident, but I am also uncomfortable reading all the hate that is now being thrown his way (not here at all). I don't think he deserves to be totally destroyed (public image wise) over this. He made a mistake, but from what I know of Jeff I would say that the second he realizes how his comments were perceived he will be genuinely sorry for it. Not because of what people think of him, but because of his heart.

good posting
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 7:46 am

Cam 3, 7/13, 3:38 AM BBT. Whispering about going to win HOH, and then at 3:39 I love yous and kiss goodnight.
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 7:59 am

If it doesn't make the show, it seems nobody of any influence will care. His chances are slim either way.

Jeff spouting the three letter F word during his original season was one thing. An awful thing that many could excuse as simple ignorance from a simple idiot. But this Dumbledore mess is something else. I didn't like the how he was so quick to dismiss Kalia's view as "PC", which is just a way of saying "How dare you make me feel guilty about the fucked up thing I just said!". The way he got so angry at Kalia really told me something about Jeff. I thought he was a douchebag fame whore before, but basically a nice guy who's just not very smart. Now it's on a whole other level. Jeff is a somewhat good looking idiot on a good day, and a mean angry bigot on a bad day. Throw in how image conscious he is now and there isn't a redeeming thing I can say about him anymore.

Everyone is allowed their opinions, and that's fine. But Jeff is put on a pedestal by many and this will be swept under the carpet and forgotten as soon as he drops a funny "one-liner", takes off his shirt or has fluffy cute time with Jordan. And I'm not talking about here. I'm talking about the certain place my mother goes to and reads and spews this whole defense of him that doesn't make sense.

The negative thread popped up just in time.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 8:13 am

I think one thing is for sure, this will not just be swept under the carpet. People are still talking about his use of the F word two years later, so I feel certain this will follow him around for a long while.

Jeff's fans may want to move on from it, but that's natural. I don't think his comments make him a bad person. Ignorant? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Unforgivable? I don't think so, IMO.

I emailed the clip to my sister, and her and her gay roommate watched it. Oddly enough, my sister had a more negative reaction. Her roommate wrote me this message on fb this morning (Word for word):

I can see why people would be thrown by this, but I am used to it. Ignorance surrounding the gay community is a lot more widespread then some would believe. My own mother (who accepted my choices happily with no qualms) once told me she thought gays shouldn't be allowed to adopt because it could mess up the kid. After I gave her the facts, she felt ignorant. I think this is probably the same situation. I'm not addicted like you are, but from what get from Jeff's person is that he is a lot like my mom. Accepting but ignorant. Someone just needs to enlighten the guy on a few things. Anyways, I'd say this is appropriate: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. We all know I used to make some bad jewish jokes... I would hate for that to haunt me for ever, you know?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 8:18 am

They were so cute in the HOH room last night. When she was real cuddly and laying on him, he did that growl thing that he use to do in BB11 to Jordan, and she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 8:40 am

Thanks for sharing that blondie. Your friend said it best "accepting but ignorant".

Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 9:36 am

Yes, quite aww-worthy, Schooner.
boots wrote:

London wrote:
eta- How do you get your screencaps up so fast? Is there a trick?

I think you were talking to me but I'm not sure? What does eta mean?

I have a folder system set up on my macbook at home, where I have the bblite folder and a separate bb13 screen dumping folder in my dock. I clear out my bblite folder pretty frequently (dragging the files into my dump folder0 while updating to make it easier to find the screens I want to post, instead of having to sort through dozens of photos at a time. Also, keyboard shortcuts. cmd+W closes the window for that program or cmd+Q quits the program. The program being Preview. So, quick with keyboard shortcuts and fast typing?
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 9:53 am

Thanks boots!

And thanks everyone for the flashback times, it's really helpful!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 10:44 am

gmtbb wrote:

Finally! Now I can shut up about it. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Janienjm
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 11:17 am

BB11JJ wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

This season i'm surprised cause in the last few days Jordan is always the one who initiate a hug or a kiss.
well, in the AM she was not at all and then Jeff Called her out on it and then she was! I think that way think that way they roll...
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:32 pm

blondie55 wrote:
But I also base my opinion on the matter on how Kalia reacted. She seemed fine after Jeff apologized, and it didn't seem to faze her too much. She was back to interacting with him right after they cleared the air. That to me is more indicative of someone who was upset about raises voices, and not someone who was dealing with what she perceived to be a morally reprehensible opinion. Kalia seems like a very strong woman who would not let a game compromise her morals. As she shared, her sister is gay. I have a very hard time believing that if she genuinely thought Jeff was implying that gays could not be around children, that she would be okay with him right after an apology. Sure there is still the possibility that she is holding it in, but I don't think so. I watched her closely, she seemed totally fine with Jeff, and even sought him out several times to initiative conversation.

I totally agree. (I pretty much agree with everything you've said on this topic, actually.)
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:39 pm

gmtbb wrote:
blondie55 wrote:
But I also base my opinion on the matter on how Kalia reacted. She seemed fine after Jeff apologized, and it didn't seem to faze her too much. She was back to interacting with him right after they cleared the air. That to me is more indicative of someone who was upset about raises voices, and not someone who was dealing with what she perceived to be a morally reprehensible opinion. Kalia seems like a very strong woman who would not let a game compromise her morals. As she shared, her sister is gay. I have a very hard time believing that if she genuinely thought Jeff was implying that gays could not be around children, that she would be okay with him right after an apology. Sure there is still the possibility that she is holding it in, but I don't think so. I watched her closely, she seemed totally fine with Jeff, and even sought him out several times to initiative conversation.

I totally agree. (I pretty much agree with everything you've said on this topic, actually.)

Thanks. I'm glad someone is actually reading the essays I've been putting out today lol!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:45 pm

We're definitely on the same wavelength, blondie. I enjoy your essays. LOL

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:48 pm

I'm on the same wavelength as you Blondie as well!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:53 pm

high five group hug

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:54 pm

Hold on...I'm getting there. Just stop making so much damn sense. Lol
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 12:56 pm

Hope wrote:
Hold on...I'm getting there. Just stop making so much damn sense. Lol

Come on over.... all the cool kids are doing it lol! (please no one take offense to this Smile )

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 1:05 pm

ditto to Blondie Smile
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 1:06 pm

blondie55 wrote:
kayla wrote:

I completely understand why people took different things out of what was said. Perception is a tricky variable. My initial opinion on the matter was the Jeff was trying to imply that he did not think it was right to inject a gay character into a children's book, not that he thought all gays were pedophiles. I think he realized almost immediately that he had made a mistake, and his way of getting out of it was losing it. It was a terrible reaction, and there are no excuses. But I also base my opinion on the matter on how Kalia reacted. She seemed fine after Jeff apologized, and it didn't seem to faze her too much. She was back to interacting with him right after they cleared the air. That to me is more indicative of someone who was upset about raises voices, and not someone who was dealing with what she perceived to be a morally reprehensible opinion. Kalia seems like a very strong woman who would not let a game compromise her morals. As she shared, her sister is gay. I have a very hard time believing that if she genuinely thought Jeff was implying that gays could not be around children, that she would be okay with him right after an apology. Sure there is still the possibility that she is holding it in, but I don't think so. I watched her closely, she seemed totally fine with Jeff, and even sought him out several times to initiative conversation.

I want to marry this post.

I woke up very sad today, and it was because I know that this will not be an easy road for Jeff after he gets out. I've watched him almost every hour he's been on the feeds in 2 seasons, countless interviews, ATWFF, and TAR.. and I know that he would feel sick if he fully realized how this was being taken. I think he already has an inkling, but it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

I'm still a fan of his, and I do hope he gets a chance to learn how to convey his feelings in a more succinct way in the future, as well as open his mind up to how people see the world.

Sorry this wasn't in the other thread, but this will likely be my only post on the subject.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 1:22 pm

The Jeff/Jordan negative thread was merged into this one.

No need for two threads
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1403

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 1:23 pm

That sucks. I liked the setup.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 1:27 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
The Jeff/Jordan negative thread was merged into this one.

No need for two threads

I was so confused for a second. I like them merged better, I was losing track of where I was posting.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 3:16 pm

Since I posted an essay in another thread & since I've been pretty much agreeing with you all day, I think you can assume I'm with you, Blondie!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 4:43 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
That sucks. I liked the setup.

Deal with it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1403

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 4:44 pm

You deal with it, turd. Razz

ETA: PS Great job on your show.
Back to top Go down
Flabbergasted

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 4:46 pm

On another note, anyone have any idea of where I can see clips of J/J moments so far, really miss not having feeds this year.

Thanks much1
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 5:23 pm

What does ETA stand for?
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

boots wrote:
What does ETA stand for?

edited to add
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

boots wrote:
What does ETA stand for?

Edited to Add

We must have been posting at the same time, blue! Jinx!
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 13th 2011, 5:25 pm

Oh well wow that explains a lot. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down

Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: