Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 8:59 pm

I think Dani and Dom will go out, have some fun, flirt, kiss, dry hump(just kidding) and then be best friends.

Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:00 pm

Are you sure Scott?! I know that he told Lawon the night before he left and Dani was BEGGING him to tell her what his secret was and he said he'd tell her after the show. As far as I know he didn't tell her but I could be wrong. Did you see it for yourself?

Kimmie wrote:
I think Dani and Dom will go out, have some fun, flirt, kiss, dry hump(just kidding) and then be best friends.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:02 pm

Bryanna wrote:
Are you sure Scott?! I know that he told Lawon the night before he left and Dani was BEGGING him to tell her what his secret was and he said he'd tell her after the show. As far as I know he didn't tell her but I could be wrong. Did you see it for yourself?

Yes! when they were practicing Dom's speech Dani said something to Dom something like no wonder your still a virgin he told her when BB went to trivia
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:10 pm

I don't think Dani will have the patience to be with a virgin. I only see a friendship in their future

Last edited by scottep_32 on August 2nd 2011, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:12 pm

Kimmie wrote:

This
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:29 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Yes! when they were practicing Dom's speech Dani said something to Dom something like no wonder your still a virgin he told her when BB went to trivia

I'm pretty positive that was a joke. She has called him a virgin many times so for the longest time I actually thought everyone knew, but I remember during one of their late night talks she said (in front of him) that she thinks he's probably had sex with 3 or 4 girls. And now that I think about it, I think she actually repeated that to Kalia the other night (after he left) and said "Dom said he's only slept with 3 or 4 girls." But in reality it was Dani who said that and he didn't deny it.

She'll probably feel bad/feel like an ass when she finds out that he actually is haha.

Last edited by Bryanna on August 2nd 2011, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:30 pm

She told him, Bryanna.
Well, actually, now I am not sure. I know for sure he told Lawon.

scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:32 pm

Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

I'm pretty positive that was a joke. She has called him a virgin many times so for the longest time I actually thought everyone knew, but I remember during one of their late night talks she said (in front of him) that she thinks he's probably had sex with 3 or 4 girls.

She'll probably feel bad/feel like an ass when she finds out that he actually is haha.

Dani kalia and lawon were even talking about Dom's virginity in the hoh room i believe Friday or Saturday she definitely knows
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:35 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

I'm pretty positive that was a joke. She has called him a virgin many times so for the longest time I actually thought everyone knew, but I remember during one of their late night talks she said (in front of him) that she thinks he's probably had sex with 3 or 4 girls.

Dani kalia and lawon were even talking about Dom's virginity in the hoh room i believe Friday or Saturday she definitely knows

Oh really? I didn't hear about that at all. Well I guess it's good that she knows and still has a crush on him. I would've expected that to be one of her BUT's in the convo with Kalia last night.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 9:42 pm

Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Oh really? I didn't hear about that at all. Well I guess it's good that she knows and still has a crush on him. I would've expected that to be one of her BUT's in the convo with Kalia last night.

I believe she does like Dom but i don't think she will wait for him to be ready whatever his idea of ready is. But who knows maybe she does want something more meaningful doubt it tough sex is a pretty big thing to give up
Back to top Go down
Nikki5

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 11:01 pm

Hello everyone! Can someone please tell me what day and time on the feeds does Danielle say that she has a crush on Dom? Any flashbacks of her talking about Dom would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 11:05 pm

Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

It was.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 2nd 2011, 11:14 pm

Nikki5 wrote:
Hello everyone! Can someone please tell me what day and time on the feeds does Danielle say that she has a crush on Dom? Any flashbacks of her talking about Dom would be much appreciated!

2:20 AM cam 3.

Bolero wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

It was.

No it wasn't. I just watched it again to make sure I was getting everything. She said it's stupid because it's not like her, she's had a showmance before and they don't work, he lives so far, he's not her type, she's always the one who gives too much in relationships and gets screwed over, and then jokingly said something about him being 15.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 3:58 am

They will never work out as a couple. Dani is way too sexual, but more than that, I don't think her feelings will be as strong outside the house. I think Dani just fell into the typical BB trap of needing to be close to someone and Dom was really the only choice and she's confusing it with real feelings. Now he's gone and there's nothing else to distract her in that house, so she keeps dwelling on it and making it into more than it really is.
So, no real chance at romance imo, but I do think they will be great friends like she is with Eric Stein. I hope when the show is over, Dani will end things with the old, sleazy FWB Mikey B and find a nice guy closer to her own age. She deserves better.

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:04 am

Quote :
Am I the only person who's intrigued/interested with how things are going to go for these two after the finale?

No, I am curious to see what happens. Even if they just hang out and become friends she misses him. I wish we knew if he misses her. Maybe being in sequester he still does. Smile

Does someone have a flashback to Dom telling Dani he is a virgin thanks.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:18 am

jengalives wrote:
They will never work out as a couple. Dani is way too sexual, but more than that, I don't think her feelings will be as strong outside the house. I think Dani just fell into the typical BB trap of needing to be close to someone and Dom was really the only choice and she's confusing it with real feelings. Now he's gone and there's nothing else to distract her in that house, so she keeps dwelling on it and making it into more than it really is.
So, no real chance at romance imo, but I do think they will be great friends like she is with Eric Stein. I hope when the show is over, Dani will end things with the old, sleazy FWB Mikey B and find a nice guy closer to her own age. She deserves better.

There is nothing to end with Mikey B. She said they were just FWB. It's not like it's a romance or anything. He is not her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:37 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
jengalives wrote:

There is nothing to end with Mikey B. She said they were just FWB. It's not like it's a romance or anything. He is not her boyfriend.

But if she's still having sex w/him, there is something to end. From the updates I read, it sounds like she told Kalia that she was starting to have more-than-friend feelings for him. That tells me it's time to stop the benefits because it will never be more. I think Dani wants a REAL relationship (I'm not saying with Mikey B) but is jaded, so she protects herself from getting hurt again by telling herself she is okay with FWB relationships when in reality, they aren't enough to satisfy her. (well, maybe they satisfy her physically, but you know what I mean...) Or maybe I'm just overanalyzing and she is happy with her string of FWBs.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:12 am

For the record, Dani just confirmed in this conversation with Lawon that she doesn't know his secret.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:19 am

Bryanna wrote:
For the record, Dani just confirmed in this conversation with Lawon that she doesn't know his secret.

Thanks Bryanna. Do you know who Dom told his secret to?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:50 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Thanks Bryanna. Do you know who Dom told his secret to?

Cassi and Lawon. From the way Dani was talking about it, I don't think she realizes that Lawon knows because she was implying that neither of them know. I also think that Lawon originally thought Dani DID know because of the virgin comment she made the day he left (but that was a joke). He seemed a tad confused, imo, when she brought it up but quickly realized she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 6:09 am

IMO it's much better for Dom/Dani not to try anything outside the house as sexually Daniele is a marathon runner while Dom is more of a sprinter. I think that Dom would be scared out of his mind if her realized the full extent of Dani's experiences, and Dani would have to respect his decision to remain a virgin until his wedding. Even if they did their own version of a fast forward, and married before year's end. The difference would be too significant for them to overcome.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 8:57 am

Is it possible that Cassi told Shelly Dom's secret since she felt that she could trust Shelly 100 percent, and maybe wanted her to "look out" for Dom? In turn, Shelly may be trying to find out if Dom shared his secret with Dani.
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 11:01 am

Can anyone tell me who Mikey B. is?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 11:07 am

Bryanna wrote:

I didn't see this conversation as it happened but reading updates it didn't sound like Dani didn't know he's a virgin but only that she thought it was rude that Shelly was trying to get Dani to tell her about Dom's secret. I also agree with the majority who say that she could never be with any virgin let alone Dom! She a very sexual person and i can't see her giving that up to be with someone who isn't going to give her any/thing
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 3:47 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

I didn't see this conversation as it happened but reading updates it didn't sound like Dani didn't know he's a virgin but only that she thought it was rude that Shelly was trying to get Dani to tell her about Dom's secret. I also agree with the majority who say that she could never be with any virgin let alone Dom! She a very sexual person and i can't see her giving that up to be with someone who isn't going to give her any/thing

No. She definitely didn't know. Word for word...
Dani: Shelly keeps hounding about what PT's secret was. Remember?
Lawon: We know.
Daniele: No, the one that he wouldn't tell us.
Remember about the way that he was raised or whatever?
Lawon: Home schooled?
Dani: No Lawon. Remember the big secret he didn't want to tell us? He said it was in his opening thing.
Lawon: Right right right. How does she know that?
Dani: Because I think he told Cassi something like that, like "There's something but I'm not gonna tell you" kinda the same thing he told us. And she's brought it up 4 different times. Let it go, he's not here. Worry about it later. Clearly it's something personal. It's different if we were harassing him about it because it's him. But I'm not sitting here with you like "WHAT IS IT? I WONDER WHAT IT WAS" to everyone in the house.

Trust me, she doesn't know. Between never mentioning it ONCE in her conversation about liking Dom, which immediately followed her conversation about friends with benefits. And actually mentioning to Kalia after Dom left that "Dom said he's only had sex with 3-4 girls" she doesn't know. She was hounding him for it the night before and he refused to tell her. There's no indication whatsoever that she actually knows other than the "Dom's a virgin" jokes that she's made since week 1.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 3:54 pm

Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

Dani: No Lawon. Remember the big secret he didn't want to tell us? He said it was in his opening thing.
Dani: Because I think he told Cassi something like that, like "There's something but I'm not gonna tell you" kinda the same thing he told us. And she's brought it up 4 different times. Let it go, he's not here. Worry about it later. Clearly it's something personal. It's different if we were harassing him about it because it's him. But I'm not sitting here with you like "WHAT IS IT? I WONDER WHAT IT WAS" to everyone in the house.

Trust me, she doesn't know. Between never mentioning it ONCE in her conversation about liking Dom, which immediately followed her conversation about friends with benefits. And actually mentioning to Kalia after Dom left that "Dom said he's only had sex with 3-4 girls" she doesn't know. She was hounding him for it the night before and he refused to tell her. There's no indication whatsoever that she actually knows other than the "Dom's a virgin" jokes that she's made since week 1.

That's even more reason they won't be anything more than friends he either didn't trust her with this info or was to embarrassed by it. But either way she wont be giving up sex to wait for him
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:00 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

That's even more reason they won't be anything more than friends he either didn't trust her with this info or was to embarrassed by it. But either way she wont be giving up sex to wait for him

About the first sentence, that's not necessarily it. He has EVERY intention of telling her after the show. So it has nothing to do with not trusting her or being embarrassed. I'm pretty sure it's because he likes her and genuinely wants to see what might happen after the show. He has said multiple times he'd never tell her that IN the house, or make any sort of move in the house. So if he told her he was a virgin in there, he would risk losing any chance that he might have before he even gets to tell her that he's interested in her. I think he'll tell her after and it will be a thing like "I like you and I'm interested in seeing where things go if you want to, BUT you should probably know that I'm a virgin, so I understand if that effects your decision." or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:06 pm

Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

About the first sentence, that's not necessarily it. He has EVERY intention of telling her after the show. So it has nothing to do with not trusting her or being embarrassed. I'm pretty sure it's because he likes her and genuinely wants to see what might happen after the show. He has said multiple times he'd never tell her that IN the house, or make any sort of move in the house. So if he told her he was a virgin in there, he would risk losing any chance that he might have before he even gets to tell her that he's interested in her. I think he'll tell her after and it will be a thing like "I like you and I'm interested in seeing where things go if you want to, BUT you should probably know that I'm a virgin, so I understand if that effects your decision." or something along those lines.

I don't think he'll get the chance to tell her because he's in sequester and has a good chance to go back into the house and Dani will probably be evicted next week meaning she won't make jury and she will find out from someone other than Dom
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:27 pm

Dom has heard Daniele talk about sex - A LOT. Smile I really think he's concerned about her reaction. Would Dani wait for him? She said she has not been more than four months without sex. By the time she gets out, it will be close to three months. One month courtship? I'm just kidding but still wouldn't get my hopes up that this is going to turn into a relationship. In fact, Daniele might feel a bit betrayed that he led her to believe he at least had some experience.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:31 pm

Bolero wrote:
Dom has heard Daniele talk about sex - A LOT. Smile I really think he's concerned about her reaction. Would Dani wait for him? She said she has not been more than four months without sex. By the time she gets out, it will be close to three months. One month courtship? I'm just kidding but still wouldn't get my hopes up that this is going to turn into a relationship. In fact, Daniele might feel a bit betrayed that he led her to believe he at least had some experience.

If Dani is evicted next week which is a great possibility it will have only been 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:34 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Bolero wrote:

If Dani is evicted next week which is a great possibility it will have only been 6 weeks
dance True. If she waits for Dom because there's a good possibility he will be back, then we are back to three months. Smile I love doing math. Actually, though if she's on the outside, I think everything will be in perspective and she will embrace friendship.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:36 pm

Bolero wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bolero wrote:

dance True. If she waits for Dom because there's a good possibility he will be back, then we are back to three months. Smile I love doing math. Actually, though if she's on the outside, I think everything will be in perspective and she will embrace friendship.

If Jordan is evicted tomorrow then Dom and Dani will be out in the real world together not fucking by the end of next week
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:39 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Bolero wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Bolero wrote:

If Jordan is evicted tomorrow then Dom and Dani will be out in the real world together not fucking by the end of next week
You are just trying to destroy my math! dance Also true, so then they would have a 2.5 month courtship window.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 4:54 pm

Bolero wrote:

Dom never lied to her though, that's the thing haha. Dani was the one who said "I think you've probably had sex with 3 or 4 girls" and he didn't deny it. He didn't confirm it either. But then for some reason, after he left she said that HE said that when it was actually her haha.

To be honest, I feel terrible for both of them. Daniele genuinely likes him. When she was talking about it with Kalia the other night Kalia said "I think the difference is that you and Dominic haven't done anything, so you know that..." and Dani mouthed "that it's genuine", sighed, and put her head down. Dom would date Dani in a heartbeat, and I believe the same would be true the other way if he wasn't a virgin. Imo, Dani needs and wants a guy like Dom and they don't really come around that often. It's just a shame for both of them if the whole sex thing gets in the way. I think she likes him quite a bit so she would give it some legitimate thought, but ultimately I don't know how they could work around it.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:07 pm

lol! this thread
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:13 pm

Times sure have changed. It wouldn't have made a difference with me if I dated a guy who was a virgin!! I'd try to fix that. It would be fun. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:17 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Times sure have changed. It wouldn't have made a difference with me if I dated a guy who was a virgin!! I'd try to fix that. It would be fun. LOL

LOL Nancy. Well we don't know what Dani will do. Maybe she'd be like you hahaha.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:19 pm

It's the reason he's a virgin that will seal the deal for Dani. It's one thing to just be a virgin, he's a virgin because he wants to wait for marriage. I don't think she will want any part of that
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:26 pm

jengalives wrote:
I think Dani just fell into the typical BB trap of needing to be close to someone and Dom was really the only choice and she's confusing it with real feelings. Now he's gone and there's nothing else to distract her in that house, so she keeps dwelling on it and making it into more than it really is.

I could see this being true. But i could also see it as BB giving them the opportunity to get to know each other in a way that they would never be able to in any other situation.

The sex will definitely be a big issue for Daniele, so i will lean towards a relationship "probably won't happen." As much as she joked with him, i think she'll be shocked. She does sound very jaded about love and romance though, so i'd like to see her give it a shot with Dom, since he seems like a real sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   August 3rd 2011, 5:30 pm

There are other thing's a virgin who's waiting for marriage can do besides sex!? They get old quick and nothing beats the main event but still
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   

Back to top Go down

Dominic/Daniele alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: