all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Dominic/Daniele alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:38 pm



but the problem is, a showmance between them would be called "Daminic"

I don't like that name lol!


Last edited by Kimmie on July 21st 2011, 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:40 pm

I love that your auto correct had no problem with Daminic.

lol!

Well, I am a flaming heterosexual and I am a little smitten with Dani, so I get it.
But I think Dani deserves someone a little brighter than Dominic.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:40 pm

Kimmie wrote:


but the problem is, a showmance between them would be called "Daminic"

I don't like that name lol!

Dom's a 24yo virgin! He's smitten with all of the women
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:41 pm

I think he is too! Their banter is cute together - Dani totally owns him.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:41 pm


_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:51 pm

He's 25. Do you really buy the virgin thing?

Also, what's the deal with his knee high white socks?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:52 pm

I think Dom and Dani are a better match than Cassi and Dom. Sometimes I think Cassi looks like his mother. Not necessarily looks wise, but in personality.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:53 pm

Question asked

boots wrote:
He's 25. Do you really buy the virgin thing?

Question answered

Also, what's the deal with his knee high white socks?
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:53 pm

boots wrote:
He's 25. Do you really buy the virgin thing?

Also, what's the deal with his knee high white socks?
I don't think a guy would put it out there that he was a virgin unless he really was. His fear of STDs is pretty concrete.

On another note, seems equally smitten with Cassi and everyone notices how he follows her like a puppy too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:54 pm


I really enjoy watching these two together! Last night in the hammock... And, yes, Dani does own him. His inexperience in the love department makes him even cuter, IMO. I think they are smitten with each other. They are always flirting with each other. But, I want Dani FTW, so I want her not to get too involved with him on the show. We know what can happen to one's game if one is not thinking clearly!!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:57 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Question asked

boots wrote:
He's 25. Do you really buy the virgin thing?

Question answered

Also, what's the deal with his knee high white socks?

Huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 2:59 pm

ebowers wrote:

I really enjoy watching these two together! Last night in the hammock... And, yes, Dani does own him. His inexperience in the love department makes him even cuter, IMO. I think they are smitten with each other. They are always flirting with each other. But, I want Dani FTW, so I want her not to get too involved with him on the show. We know what can happen to one's game if one is not thinking clearly!!
but HER game does not get so affected.....maybe it will demise the whole Regulator crap..I get the alliance name...naturally made or when fans do it...the whole predetermined naming of an alliance is crazy annoying!

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 3:02 pm

rallen wrote:
ebowers wrote:

I really enjoy watching these two together! Last night in the hammock... And, yes, Dani does own him. His inexperience in the love department makes him even cuter, IMO. I think they are smitten with each other. They are always flirting with each other. But, I want Dani FTW, so I want her not to get too involved with him on the show. We know what can happen to one's game if one is not thinking clearly!!

but HER game does not get so affected.....maybe it will demise the whole Regulator crap..I get the alliance name...naturally made or when fans do it...the whole predetermined naming of an alliance is crazy annoying!

That's a good point!!!
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 3:10 pm

I honestly don't think Dani is smitten with him. We've seen Dani smitten on this show. The way she is with Dominic isn't even half of what it was with Nick...even when it was this early in the game.

Imo, Dom has a crush on both Cassi and Dani but I'm not sure if he actually LIKES either of them in the sense that he wants to date them. He may just think they're hot or something.

Dani will use it to her advantage though. She's not going to actually fall for him.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 3:35 pm

Bryanna wrote:
I honestly don't think Dani is smitten with him. We've seen Dani smitten on this show. The way she is with Dominic isn't even half of what it was with Nick...even when it was this early in the game.

Imo, Dom has a crush on both Cassi and Dani but I'm not sure if he actually LIKES either of them in the sense that he wants to date them. He may just think they're hot or something.

Dani will use it to her advantage though. She's not going to actually fall for him.
I agree. Daniele knows when a guy is interested in her and she knows that it will be to her advantage. So she will do things to keep him interested in her. Plus, she's enjoying his company but she said right out that she was coming in to play the game this time. I think if she felt herself falling for him, she would want him out to keep her mind on the game.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 3:42 pm

Some are saying he has eyes for Jordan

Maybe he just likes them all!

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"


Last edited by Kimmie on July 12th 2011, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 3:44 pm

He is a horney 24 year old. Yep, he likes them all.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 3:53 pm

Hope wrote:
He is a horney 24 year old. Yep, he likes them all.


That's what i said
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 4:11 pm

Poor virgin better be horny without his usual 7x a day masturbating sessions.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 7:23 pm

has he ever explained why he is a virgin? not that there is anything wrong with that, I am just curious why

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 7:26 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
has he ever explained why he is a virgin? not that there is anything wrong with that, I am just curious why



he said he wanted to wait for marriage
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 9:55 pm

blueeyed wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Question asked

boots wrote:
He's 25. Do you really buy the virgin thing?

Question answered

Also, what's the deal with his knee high white socks?

Huh?
haha I think the point scott was making was...he is a virgin because of his knee high socks...but that can't be true look at Natty lol

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

rallen wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Question asked

boots wrote:
He's 25. Do you really buy the virgin thing?

Question answered

Also, what's the deal with his knee high white socks?

Huh?
haha I think the point scott was making was...he is a virgin because of his knee high socks...but that can't be true look at Natty lol


That just proves guys have lower standards than women
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 13th 2011, 12:17 am


_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 13th 2011, 12:25 am


They sure look pretty sitting side by side!! Very Happy
And Dani has knee high white socks on tonight!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 13th 2011, 3:56 am

Quote :
I think Dom is smitten with Dani



I thought Dani was smitten with Dom. lol!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 13th 2011, 5:04 am

I think Dani is playing him like a fiddle and has zero interest in him except a means to an end....winning the game.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 20th 2011, 11:44 pm


_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2585
Location : Houston
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 12:24 am

trubeliver wrote:
I think Dani is playing him like a fiddle and has zero interest in him except a means to an end....winning the game.

I think the same goes for Dom. They're both playing the same game with each other IMO.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 12:53 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 5:15 am

Should we make a Cassi/Dom The Way They Were thread as well? lol!



_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 5:23 am




_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 5:24 am



_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 5:24 am

Thanks for the picture, Happy, I love Dom even more now.
Any guy that plays with a woman's hair and will wash it for her...well, he is darn OK in my book!! Very Happy

Tonight is going to be so bitter sweet, I am going to be bummed watching Cassi walk out the door Sad but I am so excited that Dom is now in a strong alliance with Dani. cheers
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 5:25 am


_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 7:03 am

She shared "Masterclass" BB information with him yesterday morning at 5 am. If he internalizes any of it, it will help his game. (and Dani's)
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 8:19 am

They are my favorite part of the show right now other than Jordeff. I hope they both go far together Smile
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 8:45 am

Don't you think it would be a HUGE wrench in their partnership if Cassi comes back into the house?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 8:52 am

I do, honeybeeangel, which is what will make it interesting. The only drawback is that I want Cassi to have a more dynamic personality to up the drama level - she's not a strong enough personality for me (at least what we've seen so far).

_________________
Happy Fall, y'all!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   July 21st 2011, 9:00 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
I do, honeybeeangel, which is what will make it interesting. The only drawback is that I want Cassi to have a more dynamic personality to up the drama level - she's not a strong enough personality for me (at least what we've seen so far).

I think she might have it, and returning into the game would give her a FIRE in her belly. I think it would make things very interesting and exciting. What would Dom do? What would Dani do? At the return point, I would assume they will be in singles mode. At that time, the only true duos that would be playing together will be J&J and B&R - Dani already thinks she has Dom in her pocket to do whatever she wants him to do........It would be neat to see how the players react to Cassi's return - it would totally change the dynamic of the house. I think it might be one of the most exciting things this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dominic/Daniele alliance   

Back to top Go down
 
Dominic/Daniele alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: