View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:53 pm

I actually figured they would go pretty far given how competitive they are and athletic they are (and how tall Brendon is).

Good for them. (yes, that did kill me to say)

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:59 pm

OMG, how exciting for them! YAY to big red making it this far.

I can't wait to see the season now!!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:00 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Odin wrote:

Only thing odd about this is that we haven't seen any pics of any other teams at that place, so who knows.

This appears to be someone from another team.

No this is another pic of B/R

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:01 pm

Thanks Scott. So, they had to do an Australian rappel as well? (Belayed face down)
Holy crap.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on December 19th 2011, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:04 pm

I think the two guys at the top (in the helmets) are another team and the guy in the baseball cap is helping them strap up.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:07 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
I think the two guys at the top (in the helmets) are another team and the guy in the baseball cap is helping them strap up.

I don't know if the other people on the roof with Rachel are another team or just people helping them hook up

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:08 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Lori wrote:
Rachel's top is too funny!!!! lol!

OMG, you know they are just the stars of the show. Between the bickering, her outrageous, but funny behavior, his smarts ( hate to admit it, but true), and both of their physical gifts.... I bet they did do well.

Please don't let them be a decoy...

I hope they did REALLY well and I bet they are indeed the stars!
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:10 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OMG, how exciting for them! YAY to big red making it this far.

I can't wait to see the season now!!

Same here Jack'd, I'm so excited for them...Just read MsCleo's tweets looks like B/R are going to the end. I trust her spoilers completely. BIG RED FTW! Just making it to the finals is HUGE imo. I had a feeling they would either be out the first or second leg or would make it to the end. Huge competitors, the both of them and very able to do all the tasks. NOW I"M SO EXCITED... dancing banana
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:13 pm

I will never ever like Brendon but I do like Rachel and he is her choice. After this and BB her self esteem must be so much better and that's what she needs.
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:21 pm

Last tweet from MC...

Rachel Reilly. ALL. SEASON. LONG. Yes, it's true. AIN'T NOBODY GONNA GET BETWEEN ME AND MY FINISH LINE! #AmazingRace #TeamBrenchel

Everyone's done eating and the dirty dishes are still where eveyone left them..hubs wants to know if I'm not feeling well. roflol Ok off to clean up...Love you guys..<3
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:28 pm

Even BigBrotherLeak is tweeting about Rachel and Brendon maybe being in the finals. lol!

BigBrotherLeak BigBrotherLeak
It looks like Brendon & Rachel may have made it all the way to the end of the #AmazingRace! Can they win it all?! twitpic.com/7vmjug
58 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:35 pm

Sounds exciting...I'll be watching!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 7:38 pm

Oh I can't wait either. I'm so excited now that I know they make it far!!!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 8:37 pm

Ok...i'm getting a little excited for them (ONLY FOR BIG RED- No me gusta brendon)

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 8:45 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Ok...i'm getting a little excited for them (ONLY FOR BIG RED- No me gusta brendon)

Ditto!

Rachel is the one I adore...Brendon? well...not so much.
I liked him during BB12 but he was a tad too controlling and too "mean Daddy-ish" towards Rachel so my like for him went downhill during season 13.
I do admit he seems like a nice enough guy off the show so maybe the show made him a tad crazy (and Vegas Rachel's funny antics) ...that BB show does make a lot of people say and/or do things they never would say and/or do in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 8:48 pm

PS...Dana, I love your beautiful baby bump avatar...but you need to show your beautiful face with your beautiful baby bump. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12116

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 8:56 pm

marinewife08 wrote:

I'm excited for Rachel, only Rachel. Embarassed Very Happy

As Wilde said, beautiful avi, Dana!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 9:09 pm

I hope Hawaii is not their sequester destination, now I'm afraid, I don't want to get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 9:19 pm

KayS wrote:
I will never ever like Brendon but I do like Rachel and he is her choice. After this and BB her self esteem must be so much better and that's what she needs.
bravo tens
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 9:42 pm

Have both teammates competed in a task together this late in the game, maybe they were doing so good another team u-turned them to slow 'em down.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 9:38 pm

They're home - Brendon has a hurt hand. His fingers actually look all black and blue don't they?

selenaharris Selena Kerr
Ran into @rachelereilly and @brendonvbb12 at the airport in NC at 6am, they were soooo nice, made my moms day Smile pic.twitter.com/SSViu5oP

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 10:01 pm

They look ecstatic - hope they won!!!
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 10:37 pm

Rachel looks so cute!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 10:53 pm

Awww Rachel. Glinda...I think she looks cute. I hope those are million dollar smiles Smile Ouch at Brendon's hand. They look happy.

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 10:55 pm

Lori wrote:

Your "hope" might just be a reality. shhh
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 10:57 pm

Brendon is always injuring himself. I'm surprised he doesn't live in a hospital. Razz
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 11:13 pm

Rachel looks good!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 22nd 2011, 11:17 pm

Odin wrote:
Brendon is always injuring himself. I'm surprised he doesn't live in a hospital. Razz

lol! So true Odin. I can't count the number of times he's been hurt or had constant aches and pains on BB. I really think he's somewhat a hypochondriac. But those bruises on his hand look real. I hope they mean he and Rachel did well on TAR. That would be a great surprise.

ETA: He's also a big cry baby imo. big cry
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 1:08 am

Nice pic
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 4:44 am

I told a friend yesterday, who is a "show only" BB watcher about Rachel and Brendan being on Amazing Race and said "Great, I can't watch, can't stand them" She said the same thing about the JJ seasonl, thinks both the men are bullies and the women are crazy for putting up with that. Just a little outside the fan bubble perspective.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 8:39 am

lazygirl21 wrote:
Lori wrote:

dance dance dance dance
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 8:43 am

KayS wrote:
I told a friend yesterday, who is a "show only" BB watcher about Rachel and Brendan being on Amazing Race and said "Great, I can't watch, can't stand them" She said the same thing about the JJ seasonl, thinks both the men are bullies and the women are crazy for putting up with that. Just a little outside the fan bubble perspective.

OMG, Kay, were you talking to my sister?? That is exactly what she said to me when I told her about R/B being on TAR- and she loves the show, has watched every season. And that is exactly her feeling about both men-bullies, she says.
That would be amazing for R/B if they won TAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 8:49 am

lazygirl21 wrote:
Lori wrote:

lazygirl, I love positive thinkers like you!!
I would love for Rachel to win AR too but I think she made final 3 but didn't win the whole kit and kaboodle.
But I don't care if she doesn't win because I love that I will see her and her funny little antics every week till the finale!!
Go Rachel!! dance
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 9:21 am

I always find it strange when people let one minor element stop them from watching or doing something they enjoy. I can understand dropping out down the line if that element grows in focus, but right off the back? Ai yai yai.

If Brenchel does win, would they be the first crossover winners the show has had? That'd be interesting. hypothetically, that would mean in the span of a year, Rachel would have won two shows and would be just under a million dollars richer after taxes. That's quite a come-up.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 10:58 am

As competitive as Rachel is I wouldn't be surprised if she won or at least was in the final two or three. Brendon is also competitive so it's certainly possible.

I can't wait to see. It will be fun to watch Rachel compete again. That woman is a beast in competitions.

eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 11:41 am

Odin wrote:
I always find it strange when people let one minor element stop them from watching or doing something they enjoy. I can understand dropping out down the line if that element grows in focus, but right off the back? Ai yai yai.

If Brenchel does win, would they be the first crossover winners the show has had? That'd be interesting. hypothetically, that would mean in the span of a year, Rachel would have won two shows and would be just under a million dollars richer after taxes. That's quite a come-up.

Oh they will watch, just bitch each week
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 12:24 pm

lol, KayS. Nice. I take you're preparing for that now?

So, if Brenchel makes F3 and actually win this thing, how much hate will they draw from the BB community, including the HGs themselves? We saw how the JJs got raked over for all the opps they got and for not being particularly ingrained with their fellow BB mates. Will the same hate be poured on Brenchel despite them being fairly open to the other BB HGs? Questions, questions!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 12:26 pm

Odin wrote:
lol, KayS. Nice. I take you're preparing for that now?

So, if Brenchel makes F3 and actually win this thing, how much hate will they draw from the BB community, including the HGs themselves? We saw how the JJs got raked over for all the opps they got and for not being particularly ingrained with their fellow BB mates. Will the same hate be poured on Brenchel despite them being fairly open to the other BB HGs? Questions, questions!

Let it eat them up with jealousy forever. Some of the past HG's just simply suck.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 12:39 pm

cracks me up that haters always have to be jealous!
sometimes people are just plain old not liked by everyone!

rachel and brendon won't have half the fans they had with BB because they will be participating in something that doesn't involve J&J...it will be just a plain old regular season of amazing race like all the other seasons of the past with BB/Survivor people. and rachel and brendon will always be liked by the BB community because they like the BB community and are friends with them. J/J choose not to be

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 23rd 2011, 12:53 pm

I think Rachel and Brendan are liked by their fellow hgs, I think JJ are too casiually. I am almost positive a lot of the jabs are to the fans that are so rude to anyone but JJ. My own opinion. And they chose not to be involved in the after BB activities but went their own way so they have nothing in common anymore anyway. NONE of the hgs should be trashed for who they hang out with, what charities they support, how they support them. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: