View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 8th 2011, 8:09 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Hey, what do you guys make of all this Rachel tweeting? scratch Seems pretty silly since the cat has been out of the bag that she and Brendon are on TAR. I wonder if it is her sister or is it possible that they got eliminated and were able to return home, or is it mandatory for them to stay in sequester?

I found this recent exchange a bit interesting -

Laremy Laremy Legel
@RachelEReilly I miss you and B. When are we getting together for beverages? Platinum?

RachelEReilly Rachel Reilly
@Laremy hey! when i come back to superpass? hehe Smile

ChelsiaHart Chelsia Hart
I love that idea! What do you say, @laremy? RT @RachelEReilly @Laremy hey! when i come back to superpass? hehe Smile

Laremy Laremy Legel
@ChelsiaHart @RachelEReilly Sounds like a plan, and we might as well get @danidONAT0 in the mix too!

What part did you find interesting, The Dani part?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 8th 2011, 8:21 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Hey, what do you guys make of all this Rachel tweeting? scratch Seems pretty silly since the cat has been out of the bag that she and Brendon are on TAR. I wonder if it is her sister or is it possible that they got eliminated and were able to return home, or is it mandatory for them to stay in sequester?

I found this recent exchange a bit interesting -

Laremy Laremy Legel
@RachelEReilly I miss you and B. When are we getting together for beverages? Platinum?

RachelEReilly Rachel Reilly
@Laremy hey! when i come back to superpass? hehe Smile

ChelsiaHart Chelsia Hart
I love that idea! What do you say, @laremy? RT @RachelEReilly @Laremy hey! when i come back to superpass? hehe Smile

Laremy Laremy Legel
@ChelsiaHart @RachelEReilly Sounds like a plan, and we might as well get @danidONAT0 in the mix too!

What part did you find interesting, The Dani part?

Yes, and the Laremy part. I don't follow him and honestly, I haven't heard anything about him since the Winelle days.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 8th 2011, 9:09 pm

Lar and Chelsia obviously know Brenchel are participating in TAR. The Dani mention was just a joke haha Rolling Eyes

But it is good to see Rachel's sister doing something more than simply retreating a few asskissing tweets from 'superfans' who should (and do) know that Rachel is 'away'.

At least make it fun like Rhine did when he ran Dani's twitter .......

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 9th 2011, 5:11 am

Lynda, I bet it is Chelsia that is tweeting for Rachel. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 9th 2011, 6:22 am

Latest location where racers were spotted is Italy. Zero pictures of Rachel and Brendon though. So no news on that front.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 9th 2011, 2:18 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Latest location where racers were spotted is Italy. Zero pictures of Rachel and Brendon though. So no news on that front.

Brendon probably has Rachel cornered somewhere lecturing her and telling her how smart he is. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 9th 2011, 4:10 pm

That would be horrible for her, Shug. Don't type such things into existence!

Why would the Dani thing be a joke, btw? They're all fairly cordial at this point, last I heard.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 9th 2011, 5:09 pm

Odin wrote:
That would be horrible for her, Shug. Don't type such things into existence!

Why would the Dani thing be a joke, btw? They're all fairly cordial at this point, last I heard.

Because Dani's not flying up to Seattle for drinks ????

And if by 'fairly cordial' you mean 'not trying to kill each other', then I agree ......

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 11th 2011, 1:47 pm

Shug wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Brendon probably has Rachel cornered somewhere lecturing her and telling her how smart he is. Rolling Eyes

LMAO
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2145

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 14th 2011, 3:00 pm

I hope they are still in the race. Don't watch TAR but will season 20. lol

Imo, B/R will do really great or very poorly. Not much inbetween for those two working together on these shows. but what do I know...heh. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 7:08 am

katydidit wrote:

Imo, B/R will do really great or very poorly. Not much inbetween for those two working together on these shows. but what do I know...heh. Smile

I am with you. I don't typically watch TAR, it makes me nervous for the competitors but absolutely will watch these two. Can't wait! I also agree that they will either do really well, or or very poorly. I hope they do well because Rachel makes great TV.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 7:14 am

According to tweets found by RFF. Rachel and Brendon were spotted on a plane to Beijing (connection flight) and Rachel said they were filming a travel documentary in Mongolia. They are speculating if Rachel was trying to mislead and if they were actually eliminated and headed back to the states via Beijing instead. (The race is supposed to end any day now)

There was also teams spotted in South Africa but they haven't speculated about that yet.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 7:18 am

gatormator23 wrote:
According to tweets found by RFF. Rachel and Brendon were spotted on a plane to Beijing (connection flight) and Rachel said they were filming a travel documentary in Mongolia. They are speculating if Rachel was trying to mislead and if they were actually eliminated and headed back to the states via Beijing instead. (The race is supposed to end any day now)

There was also teams spotted in South Africa but they haven't speculated about that yet.

I've noticed that the spoilers for this season are pretty slim.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 7:42 am

Yea very slim compared to when I last followed the spoilers in real time with TAR 16.

But they usually had someone at LAX taking pics of the teams at least and that didn't happen this year for some reason. I noticed that the poster who usually went to LAX to take the pics hasn't posted anything in regards to this season so maybe they didn't want to do it this time?

They say this is normal spoiling though and the past few seasons were the abnormal ones.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 11:40 am

If Rachel were eliminated and has access to her phone and such again, I don't think she'd give up the moment to tweet her idol about her new born. It's very un-Rachel like. Razz
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 2:56 pm

Moody wrote:
katydidit wrote:

I am with you. I don't typically watch TAR, it makes me nervous for the competitors but absolutely will watch these two. Can't wait! I also agree that they will either do really well, or or very poorly. I hope they do well because Rachel makes great TV.

Rachel imo is entertainment gold, I will never forget her crying in those bushes. Made me want her to win even more..We seen the good, bad and the ugly in season 13, as traits we all have but on different levels. The friendship and loyality Rach showed Jordan once the boys were gone was a glimpse into the real Rach for me. All ya have to do is show her the love. Crossing my fingers for a good outcome..Smile
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:00 pm

Odin wrote:
If Rachel were eliminated and has access to her phone and such again, I don't think she'd give up the moment to tweet her idol about her new born. It's very un-Rachel like. Razz

Phew, thanks Odin, I think the same also and its good to see someone else still beleives game is on for them.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:11 pm

Would she be allowed to tweet?
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:16 pm

Moody wrote:

Good question. I admit that I know next to nothing about the show. I just learned they actually have a sequester house, so if Brenchel were eliminated, they'd most likely be sent there... or something.

Also, every time someone references that bush moment, I crack up. That's definitely a "best of..." moment.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:18 pm

I loved that carrying on in the bush. lol!
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:20 pm

Moody wrote:

If she wasn't allowed to tweet why is there tweets supposedly from her after the race started? I know there has been speculation that either her sister or Chelsia was tweeting for her. If she wasn't supposed to tweet I doubt there would of been any tweets at all? lol, I'm just sitting here being optimistic and speculating.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:20 pm

katydidit wrote:
Moody wrote:

If she wasn't allowed to tweet why is there tweets supposedly from her after the race started? I know there has been speculation that either her sister or Chelsia was tweeting for her. If she wasn't supposed to tweet I doubt there would of been any tweets at all? lol, I'm just sitting here being optimistic and speculating.

Well I hope you are right!
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:24 pm

Moody wrote:
katydidit wrote:
Moody wrote:

Well I hope you are right!

I hope so too but a little fyi...my batting average for being right hasn't been up to power this year....heh
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 3:35 pm

Rachel in the bushes was hilarious. Love Rachel.

I think Elissa, Rachel's sis, is tweeting for her.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 4:51 pm

It's not Rachel tweeting. It's pretty obvious to me. They are not allowed to on the race.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 6:24 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/15/cbs-announces-return-of-the-amazing-race/

Quote :
Race will return for its 20th season on Feb. 19.

Smile

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 15th 2011, 7:31 pm

I definitely agree its not Rach tweeting. I also think its her sister. I guess we're not going to get any real inside info for the next Tar like we did when J/J were on. But..I'm going to stick around here for a while cause this is where I find out what the real story is. If any is out there...heh Smile
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 17th 2011, 3:43 pm

katydidit wrote:
I definitely agree its not Rach tweeting. I also think its her sister. I guess we're not going to get any real inside info for the next Tar like we did when J/J were on. But..I'm going to stick around here for a while cause this is where I find out what the real story is. If any is out there...heh Smile

good posting
Back to top Go down
katydidit
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:30 pm

I can only think Tar is running a real tight ship not letting any spoilers out or no one cares. ARRRG I am so disappointed!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:40 pm

I think they may be finished filming. A fan at some of the Survivor after parties said on Facebook ( Gabor Barna for those who know him) that Brendon and NickBB8 were nice.
I guess he meant Big Brother Brendon. He didn't explain
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:43 pm

Hummm over at Rff it looks like are in Hawaii. I don't know what is going on.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on December 19th 2011, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:44 pm

That should make the show a little more exciting then, no? Though, I'm kinda shocked no one noticed Brenchel... or at least the red headed wonder than is Rachel. That makes me wonder if they really got that far, if people recognized them, or if they were really just understated this time around.

Nick is still around and going to Survivor parties? That's interesting.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:46 pm

I think a bunch of BB people went to the Survivor party. I know Lawon said he was going, which must mean he went with a few of his castmates.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:48 pm

Gabor Barna
And now for the summary of the Survival Party Smile Unfortunately I didn't have too much help to take pics for me so I don't have a lot of pics..but I met lots of Survivors: Edna and Philip were so gracious and intelligent, Andrea was a total Sweetheart, Albert made me laugh, Cochran and Ozzy were really nice, Christine was really Beautiful, Sugar is too Amazing, Brendon and Nick BB8 were really cool, Papa Bear Called Me Handsome, oh and Lawon kissed me lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 5:58 pm

I wish I knew what was going with TAR 20

I read over RFF that someone had spotted Rachel and Brendon on a plane last week but it was never confirmed if it was really them. I'm not sure if they were still in the race or had been eliminated. They could have been lying.

I wonder if Gabor meant Brandon instead of Brendon.

Anyway, one thing they have confirmed is the starting city/site of TAR 20. It will be at a winery in Santa Barbara.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:05 pm

Well I'll be... this just came in....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78286753@N00/
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:06 pm

catty wrote:
I wish I knew what was going with TAR 20

I read over RFF that someone had spotted Rachel and Brendon on a plane last week but it was never confirmed if it was really them. I'm not sure if they were still in the race or had been eliminated. They could have been lying.

I wonder if Gabor meant Brandon instead of Brendon.

Anyway, one thing they have confirmed is the starting city/site of TAR 20. It will be at a winery in Santa Barbara.

Obviously... since it looks like they are in the final legs!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:07 pm

Thanks, Nancy!! That sure is sparkling Rachel!!!! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   December 19th 2011, 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: