View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 2:49 pm

snow wrote:
I want to kick Brendon's ass and throw him over the BB wall. I would love to see Rachel in there by herself.

I can get behind this 100+%... I'll spot you!
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 2:58 pm

lol! You and 1,000 others.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 3:02 pm

Mappy wrote:
#1 Brendon makes my skin crawl

good posting Somehow I find him unbelievably creepy.

currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 3:05 pm

bamajen wrote:
I was not a fan of Rachel last season, in fact it turned me off on the season. However, she is a tragic figure to me this year. Brendon treats her with so much disrespect. I see a fragile woman who could do so much better than the egotistical jerk she plans to marry.

That's how I felt about them last year too.

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 5:01 pm

It looks like Brendon hasn't changed the way he treats Rachel this season.

Anyways, were the feeds blocked when penisgate was being talked about? Do they really think fans don't know what really happened in regards to that situation? Did I hear Rachel say it was a girl he was Skyping with?

Even though this couple bugs me I feel bad posting in a negative thread.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 5:04 pm

I liked them while watching the feeds, but after last night's botox/plastic surgery convo they had on the show, it made me dislike them. Brendon can't stop talking and Rachel just cheers random stuff.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 11th 2011, 6:48 pm

Rachel love ya.
Brendon like you, BUT Rachel don't you ever sign the registration of your car to Brendon. Leave it in your name and add him to the insurance.

(Sorry was reading updates)

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 12:34 pm

Okay, so Brendon is back on my crap list. Rachel is still Queen though.

Last edited by DoctorJane on July 12th 2011, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA positive ♥)
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 12:46 pm

Damn Brendon is worried about how they look on television.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 1:44 pm

Brendon is worried about everything, he is just one big emotional open wound and it hurts me to watch this.
that whole conversation I just read, makes me sad for him and her. I don't enjoy this kind of pain.
Sad
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 2:14 pm

They both still have a lot of growing up to do if they wanna be a in a marriage together...jmo. He is so worried about their image... if I were her I would at him and tell him if he was so worried about our image than I guess he shouldn't have shown his wee-wee on cam to an absolute stranger. Only thing better about Rachal this year is she actually wears some clothes!
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:09 pm

Last year I saw more of how nasty the house was toward them, but this year Brendon is just a bastard. His good qualities are few compared to his negatives. I love Rachel's competitiveness, but she really isn't intelligent. I think this is why Brendon stays with her...she is the only one on Earth that will put up with him.

Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:11 pm

snow wrote:
Last year I saw more of how nasty the house was toward them, but this year Brendon is just a bastard. His good qualities are few compared to his negatives. I love Rachel's competitiveness, but she really isn't intelligent. I think this is why Brendon stays with her...she is the only one on Earth that will put up with him.

They say that there is someone for everyone........
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:14 pm

Quote :
They say that there is someone for everyone

Does that include plastic items with batteries?

Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:16 pm

snow wrote:
Quote :
They say that there is someone for everyone

Does that include plastic items with batteries?

BOB is everyone's most favorite boyfriend! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:26 pm

I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than have a boyfriend like Brendon.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:32 pm

agree agree agree
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 3:36 pm

Quote :
I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than have a boyfriend like Brendon.

bravo

Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 4:27 pm

agree with Hope
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 6:39 pm

snow wrote:

I wouldn't mind that at all!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 6:44 pm

The more I see Brendon and Rachel interact and the more I see Rachel's spirit fall and be used against her, the sadder I become. I'm reaching a point where I can't watch the show anymore because Brendon keeps popping up and people are praising him for how he treats her. It really bothers me that Shelly gave him that advice, and it disturbs me that no one, including CBS/Grodner, won't step in and do something about it.
Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 6:48 pm

Didn't take long for the good feelings I had towards them the first two days to go right down the toilet.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 7:44 pm

sounds like the relationship between these two is as f-ed up as ever!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 8:01 pm

Brendon puke

bee
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 8:20 pm

It really bothers me to see him treat her the way that he does. Whether or not you like Rachel or not, she still deserves the right to be who she is. I don't know why she puts up with his crap.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 8:22 pm

Based on seeing all these same dysfunctional dynamics last year in their relationship, I thought by now surely she would have sent him packing. I mean I am no huge fan of Rachel but what on earth does she see in him? I feel sorry for him but I wouldn't want to date him for anything

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 8:24 pm

Doesn't she live in Vegas? Maybe they aren't together that much...not like they are now.

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 8:26 pm

snow wrote:
Doesn't she live in Vegas? Maybe they aren't together that much...not like they are now.

this might be wrong but for some reason I think I read on AABB that she moved to LA and they live together now

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 8:46 pm

They are living in LA together.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 12th 2011, 9:03 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Based on seeing all these same dysfunctional dynamics last year in their relationship, I thought by now surely she would have sent him packing. I mean I am no huge fan of Rachel but what on earth does she see in him? I feel sorry for him but I wouldn't want to date him for anything

I agree. I used to think it was just the whole "marrying a doctor" thing but she could probably get a richer guy who would treat her nicer somewhere in Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 13th 2011, 1:05 am

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 13th 2011, 3:57 am

Isn't there a saying love someone for who they are which would include their good, bad, and ugly sides. IMO love should be unconditional.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 13th 2011, 1:38 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Isn't there a saying love someone for who they are which would include their good, bad, and ugly sides. IMO love should be unconditional.

ITA! I just don't see how he can really love her if he wants to change so much about her.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 13th 2011, 6:54 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I guess we differ on that point ... to me, romantic love is never unconditional. The only unconditional love I've ever seen is parent to child. (Not every parent of course)
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 13th 2011, 8:25 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I guess we differ on that point ... to me, romantic love is never unconditional. The only unconditional love I've ever seen is parent to child. (Not every parent of course)

I agree to some extent (there should be no expectation that bad behavior or betrayal is just accepted blindly) but even in romantic love there should be a basic understanding, acceptance and loving of the person as they are. I am not a fan of Rachel but she does seem to have this for Brendon (God knows why??? He should be over the moon for such acceptance and love with all his flaws) He does not seem have this for her- he wants to control and change her. He doesn't even really seem to know or recognize who she is as a person. IN MY OPINION!!!!!! LOL

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 13th 2011, 8:36 pm

I think it's a bad idea to go into a marriage conditional on someone (Rachel) changing. She IS dramatic, over-the-top, emotional, etc. sometimes- but she always was. Brendon knew(Knows) what she was and is , and I don't think she has anything to be ashamed of or change. Brendon has big, nasty balls acting so holier-than-thou after penis-gate.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 5:10 am

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 5:35 am

NEVER think you can change someone in a relationship. I can see Brendan constantly on Rachel about HER shortcomings. Why in the world is she letting him do that? She must have some real self esteem issues. I hope Jordan's talk will make her think.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 5:56 am

When Rachel does something he sees as wrong he thinks it reflects badly on him.
lol, which begs question, why does he do the things he does? Hell if I know but he always has excuses, I'm sorrys and tears at the ready.
He is the most emotional distress rolled into one person I have ever seen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: