View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 6:45 pm

I would pay 1600 dollars to break every piece of that awful china.

And the fact that B/R would sully my birth date with their wedding date is just, just, just...

I can't.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 7:37 pm

xubaby wrote:

And the fact that B/R would sully my birth date with their wedding date is just, just, just...

I can't.

I'm sorry! Is that worse than sharing a birthdate with Charlie Sheen??
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 7:38 pm

KayS wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I can't.

I'm sorry! Is that worse than sharing a birthdate with Charlie Sheen??

It is almost equally bad. I have lived with the Charlie Sheen thing longer and seem to have gotten through okay.
If Brenchel managed to join their unholy union on my birthday, it might be a tie.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 8:37 pm

Maybe they plan on inviting royalty to dinner.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 8:38 pm

sammieso wrote:

Blind royalty?
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 8:41 pm

xubaby wrote:
sammieso wrote:

Blind royalty?

If not they will be by the time they leave.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 8:41 pm

sammieso wrote:
xubaby wrote:
sammieso wrote:

Blind royalty?

clap
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 8:46 pm

omg @ that tacky ass china.

It suits them perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 8:52 pm

sammieso wrote:
xubaby wrote:
sammieso wrote:

Blind royalty?

tens tens tens tens tens

marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 13th 2011, 11:18 pm

xubaby wrote:

I can't.

I would feign amnesia on my birthday and say it is the next day instead of that day!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
bblove
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 1:38 am

these two so ungreatful jordan bent over backwards for her and jeff was joking geeze what a b
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 4:38 am

Do they have an official wedding date set?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 7:41 am

C'mon now y'all, Royal Crown Derby is nice English bone china and it would be perfect for their castle in the Cotswalds. Smile

Conundrum: why only 5 place settings? Who picks out 5? Don't people usually want an even number?
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 7:50 am

Maybe they already have three place settings? I usually think of 8 place settings as a set but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 7:54 am

memphisbelle wrote:
C'mon now y'all, Royal Crown Derby is nice English bone china and it would be perfect for their castle in the Cotswalds. Smile

Conundrum: why only 5 place settings? Who picks out 5? Don't people usually want an even number?

That is a riot, I thought the same thing...they only put down 5 place settings? scratch

I am not too shocked over their wedding wish list. I have been invited to weddings that had more expensive items on their registry.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 7:55 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Maybe they already have three place settings? I usually think of 8 place settings as a set but who knows.

Exactly, Jessie...8 piece settings is the norm.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 12:52 pm

I want someone to go to their wedding with that $2.95 package of soft pretzel mix as their gift.

Really.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 1:02 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
I want someone to go to their wedding with that $2.95 package of soft pretzel mix as their gift.

Really.

I wonder how many jars of Benefiber they will receive?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 1:05 pm

I'm sure since they have a million fans now, they will expect to get everything on their list.
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 2:12 pm

I'm getting the popcorn oil so back off!!
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:44 pm

Did I miss the talk about her Swarovski ring, was it posted here? This is it, right?

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1081945/product/Angelic_Ring,_gold-plated.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:49 pm

BB4Me! wrote:
Did I miss the talk about her Swarovski ring, was it posted here? This is it, right?

http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/1081945/product/Angelic_Ring,_gold-plated.html?CatalogCategoryName=0112
I wonder if the gold plating is starting to wear off yet.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:52 pm

I think buying a ring within you means is to be commended.
I have a simple gold band that I've worn for thirty years and it means more to me than all the diamonds in South Africa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:53 pm

The name of the ring is priceless though! lol!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:53 pm

Yeah, I see nothing wrong with buying a ring you can afford. If she loves it, then great. And if he wants to upgrade later, I'm sure she won't mind that, either.

Personally, I think it's the thought behind it that matters most. Not how expensive it was.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:55 pm

I'm allergic to my nice, expensive wedding ring set all of a sudden after 10 years of marriage (actually, it's been since I had the baby, two years ago) and I was just like, "Hmm...maybe I should get something like that." But not in gold and not anything that looks like Rachel's.

Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 9:59 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Yeah, I see nothing wrong with buying a ring you can afford. If she loves it, then great. And if he wants to upgrade later, I'm sure she won't mind that, either.

Personally, I think it's the thought behind it that matters most. Not how expensive it was.
I was just saying I wonder if the gold plate has worn off. I believe in staying within your means also. For the same money you can have real gold. My first wedding ring cost $50 at a pawn shop and I still wear it. I think for her it was about looking flashy. Exhibit A ....a $1600 soup tureen
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 10:05 pm

funnyhaha wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

I was just saying I wonder if the gold plate has worn off. I believe in staying within your means also. For the same money you can have real gold. My first wedding ring cost $50 at a pawn shop and I still wear it. I think for her it was about looking flashy. Exhibit A ....a $1600 soup tureen
My thoughts exactly...funny how her mind works. Their registry is something else!
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 10:14 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I have a simple gold band that I've worn for thirty years and it means more to me than all the diamonds in South Africa.

Me too Nancy (well for 10 years not 30) My wedding band was $100 and my engagement ring was my MIL original engagement ring. I have never asked for them to be replaced. I love both of them!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 10:24 pm

We had cheap 10K plain gold wedding bands, later lost mine and his cracked in half. I bought him one online of steel. And me band of 10kt and full of fake diamonds off a shopping channel, both for cheap. I wanted sparkle and bling of diamonds but could not afford them. So I can't say a thing about her ring.

But I still dispise Brendon. And am over Rachel drama.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 14th 2011, 11:07 pm

mimTN wrote:
We had cheap 10K plain gold wedding bands, later lost mine and his cracked in half. I bought him one online of steel. And me band of 10kt and full of fake diamonds off a shopping channel, both for cheap. I wanted sparkle and bling of diamonds but could not afford them. So I can't say a thing about her ring.

But I still dispise Brendon. And am over Rachel drama.
Go, Mim! I love all the gorgeous sparkling jewelry from those shopping channels! I have a few sets of earrings and necklaces myself:)
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 4:20 am

I think it's great that they were smart/practical enough to get an inexpensive engagement ring. I just think it's ironic when you look at how far from practical their ridiculous gift registry is.
I had to laugh when I read an update about Rachel telling the "one million people who voted for Brendon" to go buy them wedding gifts from Crate & Barrel. Rolling Eyes These two are unreal.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 7:11 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Yes. I feel the same way Nancy. Thank you for saying it so well.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 7:25 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 8:11 am

Definitely agree about the ring- who cares? (though I love and have always loved mine and I appreciate my husband saving for a year to buy it.) But seriously- the ring is least important. Rachel and Brendon are both in a hurry to get married- which is fine. But if so, you might not get your "dream" wedding. We were so lucky that our parents paid for ours, but I have plenty of friends who saved to get theirs. Rachel needs to be a little more practical about that, imo.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 9:36 am

My mom's engagement ring from my dad was a tiny diamond. I always use to tease her about if she was happy with it. She always said this is all we could afford at the time and "it isn't what it looks like, but the love it represents".

A few years ago my dad's mother died and my mom got her gorgeous engagement ring. Immediataly it was goodbye old ring and hello new ring. I was like after all you said about your old ring, you sure turned on it quick.

Her response: "After dealing with your dad for 30 years, I deserve an upgrade"
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 9:56 am

ranjake wrote:
Definitely agree about the ring- who cares? (though I love and have always loved mine and I appreciate my husband saving for a year to buy it.) But seriously- the ring is least important. Rachel and Brendon are both in a hurry to get married- which is fine. But if so, you might not get your "dream" wedding. We were so lucky that our parents paid for ours, but I have plenty of friends who saved to get theirs. Rachel needs to be a little more practical about that, imo.

I could care less about rings. I think the one someone posted in this thread was very pretty. I wouldn't be ashamed if it was a real diamond or not. I guess she is and that is a bad start to any relationship.

One thing I find very odd is that Rachel and her sister got engaged the same weekend. Her sister's boyfriend took her to Rome to propose and then we find that Brendon got a hot air balloon ride and proposed to Rachel the same weekend. My first thought was that Rachel competes with her sister and didn't want to be left behind so purposefully encouraged Brendon to ask her that same weekend so she could tell her story. I'm sure she would have been happier to have been flown to Paris and been proposed to at the Eiffel Tower so she could compete with her sister's story but took what she could get. I thought her sister had been married before and has a child but who knows, seems Rachel is a "competitor" in every sense of the word. I get the feeling sometimes the Rachel believes that Brendon will be making so much money when he completes his Ph.D that she won't have to work and he will take care of her.

Their conversation around the pool table last night about her schooling was very odd. He asked her what she wanted to get a degree in (they haven't discussed this before???). She said chemistry education so she could teach at a community college. He asked her about her grades (he didn't know this already???) and she said she didn't check before she came on BB because she had already added up her test scores. She was worried about her grades and said she might try and get in an MBA program if she can't keep her grades up. Brendon was asking why she would get a degree in a field she had no interest in. She said to get her grades up. The whole thing made absolutely no sense to me. She then said she might get an education degree. All in all, it was a very revealing conversation in that it was obvious that neither one of them ever talked about this with each other before.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 11:24 am

Rachel wanted to be engaged- really badly. She tweeted about it when their season was barely over. It's fine- they both say they're dying to get married right now (they said maybe someone can marry them in jury house)but Rachel was calling Brendon her fiancee far before they were actually engaged. It's almost like she wouldn't take no for an answer. And also in the house this summer, they were having an argument, and I think Brendon was threatening something "my wife can't...blah blah blah" and Rachel's reaction was something like "We're getting married, of course we're getting married, if you ask someone to marry you, you don't not marry them". It was WEIRD- because people break engagements all of the time.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   August 15th 2011, 4:46 pm

I haven't had time today to read up any threads, I am hoping I will later but I just have such a hard time keeping up with everything. But I would like to say that after watching Rachel on BBAD making queso dip with friggin Brendon hovering over her should, I want to shoot myself. Seriously Brendon! Let Rachel make the god damn queso the way she fucking wants to! Who made you the god of making queso dip? I am not liking Rachel much right now but I still do not understand why she puts up with him for one second with the way he talks to her and treats her. I know its wrong but I seriously want to punch that guy in the nose, then when he is on his knees crying, pour scalding hot queso dip all over him. OK of course I am exaggerating and I am non-violent but he is such an unbelievable jerk and I wish she would see that and find someone who will be nice to her.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: