View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 2:16 pm

He doesn't get me riled up anymore, it didn't take me long to realize he is a control freak who bullies his girflriend and thinks he poops vanilla ice cream. Nothing we say is going to help Rachel or change that fool.
I just can't stand watching him with Rachel and seeing him talked about constantly.

Please give me my Big Brother love back...I loved talking about the game, the great moves and the great players...not the fools.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 2:30 pm

Moody wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
When I think of Brendon I think of the expression "suck the life out of me (you)"
He's an emotional vampire, sucking the life out of Rachel.

Sure Rachel is immature and insecure, but people like Brendon are what she DOES NOT need.

Oh boy, let the diagnosis begin! lol!

I always look forward to you guys opionions. I am a lay person and i can see it is disturbing so to hear professionals opinions is great to read.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:04 pm

Moody wrote:
I am speechless, don't know why I am commenting. Despite all her antics, I can feel empathy for Rachel, I can't for Brendon. Can anybody understand Brendon and have compassion for him? I feel my heart start beating faster just thinking about him. That's not healthy!

Can't say I understand him, but I recognize him. I don't know what his diagnosis is but if it is something that caused enough pain to do this to him, I hope he gets help soon. The amount of inner pain that would cause someone to behave this way does give me compassion.
But I would not stay around and endure it, anymore than I would prove my love to someone with the flu by letting them vomit all over me.
If it is a personality disorder that causes his behavior all I have to say about that is;
Run Rachel, run far and fast and don't look back.

Wildebeest wrote:
Yes Brendon is NOT our favorite, he says/does some real creepy things.
Poor Rachel...I would love to see her with a man that loves her just the way she is.
Now that we all said we can't stand Brendon...can we talk about gameplay now??
We all got tired of discussing Jeff and his ignorant rant (in less than 12 hours) ...I think many people here are getting tired of Brendon talk day after day after day.Go away Brendon!!

the difference is Jeff's rant has not affected game play, that I can see. Brendon spreads it around better than a commercial fertilizer and it affects and infects the game.

Because of all of that I want him gone! That does not mean I hate him or don't have compassion but gone I want him!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:07 pm

Jeff's rant affected his gameplay with Kalia. She now wants him out. Kalia is a big threat, so Jeff better be scared. liar

Did Brendon ever go to therapy like he said he would? I don't think he did once he roped Rachel back into his chaos. He should have gone.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:35 pm

Quote :
When I think of Brendon I think of the expression "suck the life out of me (you)"
He's an emotional vampire, sucking the life out of Rachel.
Sure Rachel is immature and insecure, but people like Brendon are what she DOES NOT need.

This would make a good sig line.

Rachel is immature, but I don't think she is insecure. She might be a little insecure now due to Brendon and the BB game. Last season changed her. She started her season off as being very secure in who she is.

I see Rachel as someone who has a passion for life. She was the one who instigated most of the fun they had at the start of the game. I don't think she knows how to be devious like you have to in order to play this game. She shows her emotions and what you see is what you get with her. The other females are reserved and might not like how Rachel can be outgoing and fun at times. I don't see the passion that Rachel has in Dani, Jordan, Shelly or Cassi. Kalia has that passion, but not on the same level as Rachel.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:39 pm

I have been thinking about Rachel a lot this week. I really really wish that we could see Rachel play BB by herself. I wish she would decide to live life without her fiance.

Rachel needs to be shown how strong she really is. She is strong in comps as well as knowing what moves should be made. Yes she is emotional and that bites her in the butt.

I agree with someone earlier I cannot believe I am being protective of Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:41 pm

bergen wrote:
my gosh you can't go in a thread without J&J invading it somehow.
Please make it stop!!!!!!!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:45 pm

LOL bergen...didn't see your post.

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:48 pm

Jeff and Jordan

run away

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:52 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Jeff and Jordan

run away

bravo, i just spit my soda all over my desk. Good one!

Last edited by bergen on July 18th 2011, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:52 pm

Quote :
Jeff and Jordan

...suck Brendon's toe.

run away

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 3:58 pm

I think I personally keep talking about Brendon because he keeps astonishing me with his over-inflated sense of himself, his total manipulation of Rachel "You SUCK when I say you do, but don't listen to anyone else- you're great. Well, you're not great but I'll FIX you". I hope she wins a half million and kicks his diseased- toed ass to the curb.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 4:01 pm

Jordan said once in to Jeff that Brendon's toes and feat are the ugliest thing she ever saw, Naughty, naughty bump
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 7:11 pm

I do feel sorry for Rachel but she reaps what she sows. Its not a coincidence that the same dynamics are being recreated in the house this year as last year. The things she does and things she says contribute to bringing about consequences in the people around her- yes sometimes they don't behave well either but she is part of it and she can't see that. Although Rachel has tried to be nicer this year, her very ingrained personality traits are coming out again and she is so unable to truly see herself, much less Brendon, accurately- the truth is just too painful, its easier to kid yourself. Brendon, who is an emotionally abusive narcissistic self-centered bastard, has honed in on Rachel and uses all her weaknesses against her. The most healthy thing she could do is to run as fast as she can from him. Their relationship is painfully dysfunctional and reinforces Rachel's flaws. She needs to ditch him (and not just in BB) and surround herself with healthy people who can balance caring for her with also being honest with her.

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 7:35 pm

Everyone else in the house is drinking the Brendon koolaid. Why aren't THEY seeing him for who he is?
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 7:38 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I do feel sorry for Rachel but she reaps what she sows. Its not a coincidence that the same dynamics are being recreated in the house this year as last year. The things she does and things she says contribute to bringing about consequences in the people around her- yes sometimes they don't behave well either but she is part of it and she can't see that. Although Rachel has tried to be nicer this year, her very ingrained personality traits are coming out again and she is so unable to truly see herself, much less Brendon, accurately- the truth is just too painful, its easier to kid yourself. Brendon, who is an emotionally abusive narcissistic self-centered bastard, has honed in on Rachel and uses all her weaknesses against her. The most healthy thing she could do is to run as fast as she can from him. Their relationship is painfully dysfunctional and reinforces Rachel's flaws. She needs to ditch him (and not just in BB) and surround herself with healthy people who can balance caring for her with also being honest with her.
tens bravo good posting
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 7:41 pm

KayS wrote:
Everyone else in the house is drinking the Brendon koolaid. Why aren't THEY seeing him for who he is?

They are not seen their one-on-one scary sessions, and, as far as his annoying personality, they are playing BB.

Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 8:06 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Yes Brendon is NOT our favorite, he says/does some real creepy things.
Poor Rachel...I would love to see her with a man that loves her just the way she is.
Now that we all said we can't stand Brendon...can we talk about gameplay now??
We all got tired of discussing Jeff and his ignorant rant (in less than 12 hours) ...I think many people here are getting tired of Brendon talk day after day after day.
Go away Brendon!!
Brendon is a fool but Jeff can be a fool too...I wish they would both leave so I could watch the smarter half of those two couples play the game with Dani and Dom!

I would love to see Dom pair up with Dani and Rachel and Jordan pair up...then they can fight it out at final four!
I like Dom, I think he is playing a great game so far (Dani's game is better though!)
Go Dani! Go Rachel! Go Jordan! Go Dom!
(I am bummed that I can't add Go Cassi! now)

I could never get enough of people talking about what an emotional abuser Brendon is. Simply b/c I dont want us to EVER forget.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 8:12 pm

currentresident wrote:
KayS wrote:

They are not seen their one-on-one scary sessions, and, as far as his annoying personality, they are playing BB.

Exactly. He does his control freak creepiness in private with Rachel. If none of them watch flashbacks of the feeds, they will never know or understand what we see because it is not shown clearly enough on the edited shows.

Last edited by MisguidedAngel on July 18th 2011, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 18th 2011, 8:19 pm

I cannot believe they don't see him for what he is. He is not that good of an actor. And HELLO?? He threw a bowling ball in JJ's direction last season when they hosted a POV. I'm sure they know about Penisgate too. Shelley does, so must others.

If they don't know what he is, they are in for one heck of a shock when they get out of the house!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 12:23 am

Every one in the house knows about penisgate. They've discussed it and Dick used to bust on him.
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 10:14 am

Quote :
RealityRealmer wrote:
I do feel sorry for Rachel but she reaps what she sows. Its not a coincidence that the same dynamics are being recreated in the house this year as last year.

I don't agree with this. Rachel is made to look worse than what she is. I understand why she tried to stick up for Prosche and agree she tried to antagonize the new players...that was stupid.

Jordan has put solely blame on Rachel for putting Cassi up. The vets all agreed to this...just like they all agreed when Rachel was HOH. Shelly, Cassi, Kalia, Jordan and Jeff are constantly putting Rachel down.

I'll be glad when I can see this next POV. Jeff said on the feeds to Jordan he should have tried harder to win, but Rachel was the one put down for trying to win for the alliance. I think Rachel had it in her head with what Jeff said before the POV, "I'm glad you are playing because I'm tired." It seems like others can say what they want, but if Rachel has any reaction to it...it is her fault only.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 6:04 pm

I haven't wondered very far from here. What are the Brenchel fans saying elsewhere? Is there support for Brendon and their relationship, or do people see what a lot of people here seem to think about Brendon.
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 6:08 pm

Have no idea Hope...no interest in their relationship.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 6:13 pm

snow wrote:
Have no idea Hope...no interest in their relationship.

Me either, my interest is with Rachel and Rachel alone!!

I rushed home to watch the fight, Snow, ...I was so psyched to see her tell him off but I was bummed that she only called him a psycho.
We need to make her an official DUT when she gets out of that ward and teach her some choice DUT words to call him. Wink

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 6:23 pm

Looking over at Sucks and twitter, it seems Rachel is garnering sympathy and people think Brendon is psychotic and unstable. Haven't checked jokers yet, but I try to avoid their msg brd area since certain members constantly bash Kalia for her weight, and that bothers me.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 7:14 pm

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 7:22 pm

snow wrote:
Quote :
RealityRealmer wrote:
I do feel sorry for Rachel but she reaps what she sows. Its not a coincidence that the same dynamics are being recreated in the house this year as last year.

I don't agree with this. Rachel is made to look worse than what she is. I understand why she tried to stick up for Prosche and agree she tried to antagonize the new players...that was stupid.

Jordan has put solely blame on Rachel for putting Cassi up. The vets all agreed to this...just like they all agreed when Rachel was HOH. Shelly, Cassi, Kalia, Jordan and Jeff are constantly putting Rachel down.

I'll be glad when I can see this next POV. Jeff said on the feeds to Jordan he should have tried harder to win, but Rachel was the one put down for trying to win for the alliance. I think Rachel had it in her head with what Jeff said before the POV, "I'm glad you are playing because I'm tired." It seems like others can say what they want, but if Rachel has any reaction to it...it is her fault only.

I am not surprised to see this Snow, you usually disagree with whatever I post about Rachel, even when I am trying to be empathetic towards her LOL! Hey everyone deserves someone in their corner and we just will have to agree to disagree. I absolutely hated Rachel last year, and I don't hate her all this year. However I do recognize that she plays a role in her conflicts and she does not seem able to see this- she says stuff that is totally insensitive and makes others feel bad. She does not have good sense about what battles to fight and she alienates herself. She and Brendon were not helpless victims last year- they both behaved badly and people wanted them out because of that but also because they were an obvious pair and that makes sense. Brendon brings out the absolute worst in her and he totally sucks. If Jordan is putting the blame on her for Cassi going up, maybe that's just a strategic move? Jordan is allowed to be sneaky and manipulative just as much as anyone else. I don't know, I am not able to watch the feeds as much as I would like but I do not agree that Rachel is made to look bad- I think her behavior makes her look bad sometimes. But she isn't a bad person at all, I agree that she is kind- I just don't think she is a very good sport, she takes it personally when people are wisely contemplating taking her and Brendon out (because they are trying to win BB too and are allowed to make strategic decisions) and she distorts things when her feelings are hurt.

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 7:28 pm

I agree that Rachel hasn't yet learned how to hold her cards close to her vest ... it hurts her game and makes her a target over Jeff and Jordan. The only saving grace I can see in regards to a possible R/B nomination is that Rachel may stay over Brendon, who I have complete disdain for. (Though I'm afraid the HGs would keep Brendon.) I know Jordan wants Rachel out but I think it's a game mistake if Jordan votes Rachel out over Brendon. It's always better to vote out the player that more people in the house seem to like. IMO (Of course, they don't see what we see.)
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 7:33 pm

Rachel came back into the game too soon. She's still digesting things from last year and a lot of her changes have probably not been intact long enough to stick. Every one else that returned had at least a year away from the house to decompress. She also has Brendon, so she's essentially trying to play for both of them because Brendon is an inconsiderate douchebag who thinks he's better at a game he just found out about a year ago.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 7:37 pm

Odin wrote:
Rachel came back into the game too soon. She's still digesting things from last year and a lot of her changes have probably not been intact long enough to stick. Every one else that returned had at least a year away from the house to decompress. She also has Brendon, so she's essentially trying to play for both of them because Brendon is an inconsiderate douchebag who thinks he's better at a game he just found out about a year ago.

Yeah and Brendon also thinks he is better at Life than all other people who are alive

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:19 pm

Quote :
Hey everyone deserves someone in their corner and we just will have to agree to disagree.

I agree. lol!

What I don't get is that Rachel is yelled at for seeing how Jordan threw the POV comp. and responded by saying, "If the HOH won't try and win the POV I will." Jeff went off on her and myabe that was some guilty feelings on his part. Since Jeff and Jordan didn't try for the POV...they both admitted this. Jordan put full balme on Rachel for Cassi going up. It's not Rachel causing her reactions...she is reacting to her own alliance screwing her over. Then Rachel had to tell Jordan she was sorry, but Jordon didn't tell her, "That was OK...I didn't try to win it." She made Rachel feel bad and than put her down behind her back.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:21 pm

I think the problem was that Rachel said a bitchy thing to Jordan, not that she was suggesting that Jordan wasn't trying. It's a perfectly legitimate strategy not to win a comp- just not something Rachel can do.
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:25 pm

Rachel probably realized that Jeff and Jordan wanted to paint a bigger bullseye on her if she would win POV. I don't blame Rachel for being upset and saying what she did. Jordan brought those emotions out by what she and Jeff did to Rachel.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:27 pm

Well, that's in Rachel's mind then. I don't think there was a deliberate strategy on the part of Jeff and Jordan- I haven't seen or heard them say anything like that to each other. They certainly did not plot ahead of time to throw the comp to make Rachel look bad.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:28 pm

Jordan didn't say she threw the comp, she said her energy level wasn't the same as it would be if it was her ass on the line. Big difference, and probably true of most players.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:30 pm

snow wrote:
Rachel probably realized that Jeff and Jordan wanted to paint a bigger bullseye on her if she would win POV. I don't blame Rachel for being upset and saying what she did. Jordan brought those emotions out by what she and Jeff did to Rachel.

I have noticed that in all your posts about what hasn't been Rachel's fault ...has been "it's all jordan's fault"
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:37 pm

Quote :
I have noticed that in all your posts about what hasn't been Rachel's fault

Frankly, my dear...

If you want to dispute my post go for it. I won't tell you what I see in all your posts.

Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:40 pm

Quote :
Jordan didn't say she threw the comp, she said her energy level wasn't the same as it would be if it was her ass on the line. Big difference, and probably true of most players.

I don't see a difference. If Jordan was so worried about Cassi going up she should have won the POV.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   July 19th 2011, 8:46 pm

I don't know what happened, but I think if Jordan didn't try as hard as she could have she can't be upset that someone else won. Let alone the person on the block. I can understand Rachel's frustration if she thinks Jordan wasn't trying. I can also see Jordan's frustration if Rachel made a rude comment. It sounds like they both kinda messed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20   

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Brendon BB13 and Amazing Race 20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: