all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Flashbacks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3733
Location : NY
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Jeff and Jordan talk with Kalia before the nomination ceremony

August 5, 5:07pm BBT Feeds 3 and 4
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 am

Anyone have the flash back time for Jeff and Jordan's talk with Kalia last night after POV?
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25136
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 am

It's in the JJ thread. Posted by Xubaby


I'm watching now. 12:17 8/7 camera 3.
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4131
Location : New York
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 am

Trubeliever wrote:
Thank God! Jeff talking sense to Jordan. I sure hope she listens and does what he is saying. He is 100% correct. They need to go up there to make sure she is not going up and Jordan needs to bite her tongue. Jeff is SOOO right in that Jordan should NOT say she doesn't mind going up. He told her she got her shot in at the ceremony and now she doesn't need to play Joe Cool again. They believe they have already been F'ed by both Dani and Kalia and they broke their word to them first so now they can say whatever and then do what is best for them. Tit for Tat. Please Jordan, listen to your man. He has both your best interests in mind and he is on target.

ETA. He DID get through to her. She just asked if he wanted to go up there. SHOWTIME! Now if she just doesn't cut her nose off to spite her face.

Does anyone know the time for this conversation. Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Wendi wrote:
Trubeliever wrote:
Thank God! Jeff talking sense to Jordan. I sure hope she listens and does what he is saying. He is 100% correct. They need to go up there to make sure she is not going up and Jordan needs to bite her tongue. Jeff is SOOO right in that Jordan should NOT say she doesn't mind going up. He told her she got her shot in at the ceremony and now she doesn't need to play Joe Cool again. They believe they have already been F'ed by both Dani and Kalia and they broke their word to them first so now they can say whatever and then do what is best for them. Tit for Tat. Please Jordan, listen to your man. He has both your best interests in mind and he is on target.

ETA. He DID get through to her. She just asked if he wanted to go up there. SHOWTIME! Now if she just doesn't cut her nose off to spite her face.

Does anyone know the time for this conversation. Thanks in advance

Try 10:30pm last night (Saturday) on F1/2. It's a long-ish conversation, that ends around 10:48pm, so it should be somewhere in there. It's after Rachel's video diary.

_________________
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." ~H.L. Mencken
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35549
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 am

If anyone wants to see flashback of just after they come back from the HOH competition
August 11 - 10:15pm bb time

Feed 3 is Jeff, Adam and Dani
1 and 2 is Por and Kalia
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:12 pm

1:45 BB time Feeds 1 and 2

(If you are interested in game play kind of Flashbacks)

Kalia and Dani confront Shelly.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

thanks moody, this convo is good but can't stay on much longer
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 am

August 3, 9:46am (Cam 3) Shelly tells Brendon and Rachel that she wants to go to final three with them and doesn't think Jordan should win again.

So Rachel did not lie...she just remembers what Shelly said.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:26 am

Wildebeest wrote:
August 3, 9:46am (Cam 3) Shelly tells Brendon and Rachel that she wants to go to final three with them and doesn't think Jordan should win again.

So Rachel did not lie...she just remembers what Shelly said.


I remember this convo, but did she ever say she would vote Jordan out or that Jeff would be upset if Jordan left?

Thanks for posting this.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16473
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 am

Adam talks game to the feed watchers. Aug. 15, 1:36 am, Camera one.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

Thanks Jessie. Hope to catch it later.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Idk if I should ask this here or in the Jeff/Jordan thread, but does anyone have the flashback info from a while ago when they were wrestling and laughing really hard in the HOH? I forgot to ask before and just remembered it. She was wearing her pink zip up hoodie and he was in a yellow tank top I think. Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2459
Location : California
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:18 pm

BB4Me! wrote:
Idk if I should ask this here or in the Jeff/Jordan thread, but does anyone have the flashback info from a while ago when they were wrestling and laughing really hard in the HOH? I forgot to ask before and just remembered it. She was wearing her pink zip up hoodie and he was in a yellow tank top I think. Thanks:)

my screen caps from BBLite say 7/19 11:58 pm BBT Smile

_________________
I think happy endings are overrated sometimes. I think
you learn more from sad endings and realistic endings.
- David Cook
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 723
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Sarahnator wrote:
BB4Me! wrote:
Idk if I should ask this here or in the Jeff/Jordan thread, but does anyone have the flashback info from a while ago when they were wrestling and laughing really hard in the HOH? I forgot to ask before and just remembered it. She was wearing her pink zip up hoodie and he was in a yellow tank top I think. Thanks:)

my screen caps from BBLite say 7/19 11:58 pm BBT Smile
thank you dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:53 pm

August 25

7:06 PM
Feed 3 Jordan and Shelly fight
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16473
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 am

Rachel and Porsche talk about game. (and Jeff throwing the veto during Dani's second HOH)
Sept. 8 10:34 PM all four feeds
Back to top Go down
u01mca



Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 am

Does anyone knows the date and time when Rachel and Brandon woke Jeff and Jordan up and said that Dani said that production wants them to put Jeff up?
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:27 pm

If anyone cares: (I do!). I got my very first mention on the feeds today:

7/26 Feeds 3/4 1:31pm. Janelle/ Britney/Ashley/Ian all talk/ask about my photos. Neato!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Oops! Wrong season!! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   

Back to top Go down
 
Flashbacks
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: