all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Flashbacks

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3733
Location : NY
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Flashbacks   July 8th 2011, 10:10 pm

I'm not sure if this is unnecessary but I thought it would be useful to have a thread listing any flashbacks of conversations (about the game or just entertaining) or events that we find interesting and think others would like to check out. You can delete this if you'd like mods - don't wanna cause any confusion or mess up the organization of the board.
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 8th 2011, 10:33 pm

I love this! Anybody have one, list it.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 8th 2011, 10:36 pm

I would like to see the flashback Lydia is talking about on twitter. Lol
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 8th 2011, 11:50 pm

9:30pm bbt feed 3&4 "would you rather"? game
Back to top Go down
kwshadow
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Location : Delaware
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 3:28 am

Porsche and Keith's fight. Porsche cries. Day 7, 3.45pm
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BBGossipGirl
Suz730
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 257
Location : TEXAS
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 9:34 am

Here is Jordan/Jeff talking about Lydia and the comp.
7/8 - 2:34PM on feed 2
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 9:35 am

Suz730 wrote:
Here is Jordan/Jeff talking about Lydia and the comp.
7/8 - 2:34PM on feed 2

Thank you, Suz!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 9:35 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 9:53 am

i want a flashback for jordan talking to porsche. anyone see it?

Also, Dani in the have not room
And the hottub talk
BAM BAM BOOM BOOM GAME

Thank you

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 9:56 am

Flashback of the boom boom pow game....
feed 1,2,3 at 10:55 pm july 8th



Rachel and porshe talking game 10:40 came 3 in the room
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8856
Location : On the beach
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 9th 2011, 12:26 pm

Kimmie wrote:
i want a flashback for jordan talking to porsche. anyone see it?

Also, Dani in the have not room
And the hottub talk
BAM BAM BOOM BOOM GAME

Thank you

When Dani went in the Have not room she said it was like 3.30bbt around that time after she left the backyard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 10th 2011, 1:42 am

Not sure where to put this. I started complaining about feeds to BigBroLiveFeeds and they responded back @cbsbigbrother controls what is shown on cams. So I am going to start tweeted them when I see the same thing on all feeds or the empty kitchen or bathroom we get too much of. Maybe it will help? Just sharing the info.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3321
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 10th 2011, 1:47 am

trubeliver wrote:
Not sure where to put this. I started complaining about feeds to BigBroLiveFeeds and they responded back @cbsbigbrother controls what is shown on cams. So I am going to start tweeted them when I see the same thing on all feeds or the empty kitchen or bathroom we get too much of. Maybe it will help? Just sharing the info.

Thank you so much, Tru. I was thinking about contacting someone, too. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1958
Location : Earth
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 10th 2011, 1:57 am

kwshadow wrote:
Porsche and Keith's fight. Porsche cries. Day 7, 3.45pm

Do we have a date and cam for this one? Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 7:55 am

7/12: 11:10 PM - Dom & Lawon teach Jordan how to ghetto walk (and Shelly joins).
Back to top Go down
jessicajules
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1607
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 8:03 am

boots wrote:
7/12: 11:10 PM - Dom & Lawon teach Jordan how to ghetto walk (and Shelly joins).

Best moment of the feeds thus far. tens

_________________
Hi, I'm Jessica. Ask me about Skittles.

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 8:28 am

jessicajules wrote:
boots wrote:
7/12: 11:10 PM - Dom & Lawon teach Jordan how to ghetto walk (and Shelly joins).

Best moment of the feeds thus far. tens

It was the best. I wasn't expecting that, Jordan doesn't typically let loose like that.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 1:41 pm

boots wrote:
7/12: 11:10 PM - Dom & Lawon teach Jordan how to ghetto walk (and Shelly joins).

Thanks for posting the FB time! I saw a gif of this and I wanted to go back and check it out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 5:24 pm

Franklin Trial?
HGs Play Big Booty?
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3142
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 5:42 pm

blondie55 wrote:
jessicajules wrote:
boots wrote:
7/12: 11:10 PM - Dom & Lawon teach Jordan how to ghetto walk (and Shelly joins).

Best moment of the feeds thus far. tens

It was the best. I wasn't expecting that, Jordan doesn't typically let loose like that.

That was so funny, I have tears running down my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
kwshadow
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Location : Delaware
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 8:14 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
kwshadow wrote:
Porsche and Keith's fight. Porsche cries. Day 7, 3.45pm

Do we have a date and cam for this one? Thanks! Smile

Sorry... Porsche and Keith's fight. Porsche cries. July 8th 3:45pm Cams 3 & 4
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BBGossipGirl
kwshadow
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Location : Delaware
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 13th 2011, 8:50 pm

Elizabethxoxo wrote:
Franklin Trial?
HGs Play Big Booty?

the trial was postponed.

Big Booty 1st time - July 8th 10:54pm Cams 1/2/4

big Booty 2nd time - July 11th 10:01pm cams 2/3/4
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BBGossipGirl
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 1:50 am

I have made a list that is mostly Jeff and Jordan Flashbacks from this season. Should I go ahead and post those in this thread or put them in their joint thread?

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
CookieCutter123
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 1:56 am

I would love those Happy so where ever you post them please let me know!
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4245
Location : texas
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 3:18 am

1am bbt hr 7/14.. game conversations going on all 4 feeds between j/j and b/dani/r. couldn't catch both at the same time to update
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 7:44 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I have made a list that is mostly Jeff and Jordan Flashbacks from this season. Should I go ahead and post those in this thread or put them in their joint thread?

Please post them here cause the J/J thread is always overloaded with posts.
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 7:56 am

boots wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I have made a list that is mostly Jeff and Jordan Flashbacks from this season. Should I go ahead and post those in this thread or put them in their joint thread?

Please post them here cause the J/J thread is always overloaded with posts.

I agree. Thanks for doing that Happy.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 9:15 am

A couple things:

1) Happy - please post that list. Smile

2) This is my first year using BBLite. Is there a way to FF or go back while watching, or do you just have to pick the exact minute you want? When I use to watch via Real Player, there was a sliding bar at the bottom so you could watch something, then FF a few mins if you knew something else happened like 10 mins later, rather than watching it all or opening a new FB screen?

Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3733
Location : NY
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 9:20 am

Schooner wrote:
A couple things:

1) Happy - please post that list. Smile

2) This is my first year using BBLite. Is there a way to FF or go back while watching, or do you just have to pick the exact minute you want? When I use to watch via Real Player, there was a sliding bar at the bottom so you could watch something, then FF a few mins if you knew something else happened like 10 mins later, rather than watching it all or opening a new FB screen?


you have to pick an exact minute you want. There is no sliding bar at the bottom.

And Happy, post it here!! I would love it!
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Schooner
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 9:22 am

gmtbb wrote:
Schooner wrote:
A couple things:

1) Happy - please post that list. Smile

2) This is my first year using BBLite. Is there a way to FF or go back while watching, or do you just have to pick the exact minute you want? When I use to watch via Real Player, there was a sliding bar at the bottom so you could watch something, then FF a few mins if you knew something else happened like 10 mins later, rather than watching it all or opening a new FB screen?


you have to pick an exact minute you want. There is no sliding bar at the bottom.

And Happy, post it here!! I would love it!

Thanks gmtbb. Is there another way to watch FB that has the sliding bar? Like Real Player or Superpass?
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 10:23 am

Superpass Flashback is super touchy. Like it only works half the time.
No slide bar there either.

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
kwshadow
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 261
Location : Delaware
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 14th 2011, 11:38 am

Marriage Ref (Rachel/Brendon tell Dani/Kalia the weird stuff they do and D/K tell them if it's normal) - July 14th 2:49am Cams 1/2

Kalia's Infomerical Show - July 14th 3:26am Cams 1/2
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BBGossipGirl
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 15th 2011, 1:44 am

I have a lot more Jeff and Jordan Flashbacks. I just need to get them more organized before posting them.


Thursday, July 07


The night the Live Feeds Started

10:01 PM

Cam 3 and 4 Feeds start Jordan is in the purple room talking with a bunch of HG's



10:16 PM

Cam 2 Feeds switch to J/J in the bathroom



10:45 PM

Jeff and Jordan in the HoH room



10:51 PM

Cam 2

Jeff and Jordan being cute in the HoH



10:53 PM

Cam 1 and 2

More of Jeff and Jordan



11:03 PM


Jordan and Shelly talking in the kitchen. She talks about her and Jeff's life after BB11 ended.

Camera 1 and 2



11:29 PM

Cam 4

Jeff says to Jordan "What are you doing love?"



11:35 PM

Jeff and Jordan chat in the Purple room

Camera 1 and 2

Jordan later moves close to Jeff and puts her feet on his lap





*To Be Continued

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 15th 2011, 7:41 am

Dani/Dom talking game last night?
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 15th 2011, 1:38 pm

Jeff, Jordan and Shelly in the HOH. Shelly tells Jeff and Jordan she want them to go to the end. Jordan talks about Rachel being jealous of Cassi.

11:00 am Feed 3/4

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 16th 2011, 4:32 pm

kwshadow wrote:
Marriage Ref (Rachel/Brendon tell Dani/Kalia the weird stuff they do and D/K tell them if it's normal) - July 14th 2:49am Cams 1/2

Kalia's Infomerical Show - July 14th 3:26am Cams 1/2

roll on floor laughi
Rachel is plucking her whiskers and says she shaves Brendan's butt crack, embarrassing Brendan. Brendan shaves because he's embarrassed of the 3 hairs on his chest. Asks if he can shave Rachel's butt crack. She does it herself. Kalia never shaved her 7 year long boyfriend's butt. B admits to peeing in the shower. Rachel once waxed her sister's butt and private parts. Kalia reenacts Bill Cosby tap dancing. Rachel smells Brendan's underpants. Rachel calls him Brandon on accident. Kalia's ex-boyfriend tried on one of her bikinis. Talk about roleplaying. Brendan says R likes to pretend she's a producer of big brother. They're going to bed and joke about roleplaying they're in a showmance and they just met.
laugh so hard I crie

Wow that infomercial is hilarious and keeps going.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 17th 2011, 7:30 pm

7/17 Cams 1 & 2, 5:05 PM, Jeff and Jordan being cute in BY.
And again at 5:12 he wrestles her to the ground and tickles her.


Last edited by boots on July 17th 2011, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 17th 2011, 7:32 pm

That was super adorable! happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16475
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 19th 2011, 9:37 am

July 18, 11:27 PM Feeds 1 and 2
Jordan and Kalia "pinky swear" not to put each other up when they're playing singles.
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   July 19th 2011, 11:09 am

7-18-11 @ 7:20pm. Quad:

Rachel asks Porsche if she said that Brendon/Rachel need to be backdoored.

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Flashbacks   

Back to top Go down
 
Flashbacks
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: