View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   August 26th 2011, 12:00 pm

I RT'd that tweet earlier. Love that man!
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   August 26th 2011, 12:09 pm

mimTN wrote:

I just love Ragan.

note; will you all please be on look out for older straight version? I may have a project in mind for him.
thank you
His father possibly? dance dance

Actually, I don't think his father is like Ragan at all, just seemed like a good fit.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   August 26th 2011, 12:14 pm

I see someone else discovered twitlonger...
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   August 26th 2011, 12:53 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I see someone else discovered twitlonger...
Yes, but at least his are rational.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   August 26th 2011, 1:02 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Ragan twitter longer to a "fan"

To idiots like @Cassy2380, who claim, "Old HGs are just bitter 'cuz they didn't win their season." A few responses: 1) Neither did Jeff. LOL. 2) Get past the FIRST ROUND OF CASTING and then WORK YOUR WAY UP to commenting on my bitterness for making it to the FINAL 5 of my season. If I'm bitter for being 5th out of tens of thousands who auditioned, what does that make YOU? Beyond bitter? Exponentially bitter? I ask because your armchair psychology is fascinating. 3) Some old HGs may not like Jeff and Jordan but I'm not among them. I'm a big Jordan fan. Moreover, I've written blog entries (http://bit.ly/pps9iK) in which I defend Jeff's character, even when he's acting like a dick (as we are ALL prone to do). 4) I'm not a "fan" or "hater" of any BB player. I am a fan of GOOD GAMEPLAY. Dani's my friend but I recognize that it was good gameplay for Jeff to target her. Likewise, it was great gameplay for the other side to target Jeff in the double eviction. 5) Let me make this abundantly clear, unlike many "fans" of the show, I don't celebrate the misery of any player. I don't do a happy dance when a player I dislike cries or gets evicted. I, however, DO celebrate when I see players rise to the occasion and make solid moves. In a nut, DON'T GET IT F'ING TWISTED, biznitch. Somebody's bitter after tonight, but it certainly isn't ME. LOL. Didn't get the response you expected, Cassy? Better luck next time! ;-)

good posting

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 6:35 pm

Another long tweet by Ragan

A few commonsense tips for starting an online or RL conversation with me: 1) Don't put words in my mouth. 2) If you DO put words in my mouth, don't act like I'm a dick when I call you out on it. If you claim I said something I never said, I'm not going to smile and pretend like I said it, just to make YOU feel comfortable. 3) Don't start conversations with me by claiming, "I HATED you last season"; or "I wasn't a fan of yours last year." First, that's a crappy way to start a conversation with a person, ya' shidiot. Second, if you "hate" a character on a show like "Big Brother," you've got f'd-up priorities and way too much time on your hands. Third, telling somebody you used to hate them when YA' DIDN'T EVEN REALLY KNOW THEM is a guaranteed way to shut down a conversation. Sorry to preach the common-sense gospel. As I'm fond of saying on Twitter, 99% of people who follow me on here are awesome, 1% need to master socialIZING before they move their way UP TO social MEDIA. #CommonSense #HateCancerNotBBPlayers #BB13 #KeepingItRealSince1976
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 7:45 pm

ARRRG

I wish the BBers would NOT address and promote the 1% non-awesome tweeters so much.

It REEKS of self-aggrandizement.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 7:58 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
ARRRG

I wish the BBers would NOT address and promote the 1% non-awesome tweeters so much.

But don't you think Ragan has a right to vent. people can be real shitheads
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 8:00 pm

#3 actually happened on his show this afternoon! that is exactly how a caller started out with him and then did give ragan much room to talk.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 8:05 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
ARRRG

But don't you think Ragan has a right to vent. people can be real shitheads

Then he can tell the shitheads to fuck off and then block them.

I think Ragan has vented enough this season. He's starting to come off as arrogant.

And retweeting the stupid comments by the shitheads only throws gasoline on the problem - attention is just what the shitheads are looking for.

Last edited by Oowatanite on September 7th 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 8:06 pm

People say that about Rachel all the time now that they hated her on her season and like her now. I expect a lot of fans calling in to tell her that when she does Superpass. I would like it if someone's opinion of me changed for the better, personally. But I understand it isn't a good way to start a conversation at all. It's like I "hated you before but now that you are not really around on my TV, then I realized don't really anymore." You just don't know where someone will go with that after they say it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 9:46 pm

JunDishes Jun Song
I think we should all vote for Dominic for the $25K so he can move out of his mom's house and actually have Dani over. #BB13

dominicphillip Dominic Briones
@
@JunDishes haha Jun!! That was funny, and a little true Wink. Hope I get the pleasure of meeting u sometime, u seem funny as hell. Take care
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 9:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
JunDishes Jun Song
I think we should all vote for Dominic for the $25K so he can move out of his mom's house and actually have Dani over. #BB13

dominicphillip Dominic Briones
@
@JunDishes haha Jun!! That was funny, and a little true Wink. Hope I get the pleasure of meeting u sometime, u seem funny as hell. Take care

haha I love that!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 9:54 pm

Dominic is just a super-charming and likable guy, isn't he? Doesn't take himself seriously at all! I wish we could see him on another season.

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 9:57 pm

Jun sure got twitter blasted tonight. Lots were up in arms over her remarks about the BB13 houseguests. Was she on one of the shows today?
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 9:59 pm

KayS wrote:
Jun sure got twitter blasted tonight. Lots were up in arms over her remarks about the BB13 houseguests. Was she on one of the shows today?

yes she was on with howie and spiceypants
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 10:02 pm

I think I have deleted almost all the former HG's off my twitter. They're so fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 10:13 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I think I have deleted almost all the former HG's off my twitter. They're so fucking annoying.

can i ask, i dont have twitter, but do the HG's tweet about BB alot and their hate for whoever when the show is over?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 10:15 pm

bergen wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

can i ask, i dont have twitter, but do the HG's tweet about BB alot and their hate for whoever when the show is over?

No they mostly talk about what they did on any given day some talk about sports or reply to fans good and bad but sometimes they do rant about BB and BB hg's
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 7th 2011, 10:17 pm

I don't mind the things they tweet. If I don't agree, I just look past it because it is their opinion. I will unfollow people who go too far in calling hgs names. That includes formers BB hgs and fans.

For the most part, I don't follow a lot of BB hgs. I don't follow Jun because she tweets too much.

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   September 8th 2011, 4:20 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Dominic is just a super-charming and likable guy, isn't he? Doesn't take himself seriously at all! I wish we could see him on another season.

<3 Dom

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13   

Back to top Go down

Former BB HG's tweets , etc regarding BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: