AuthorMessage
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 10:46 am

marinewife08 wrote:
Jeff and Jordan need to pull a Jessie and capitalize on some of the newbies that are "star struck". can't stand Jessie, but definately one thing he did right was use his bb10 status to boost his bb11 status. I do think Jeff and Jordan could team up with the right newbies and be safe. JMO. I at least want them to make Jury! I'm gonna be pissed if they leave early!

This.
Back to top Go down
jessicajules
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 10:47 am

I love seeing these guys back but I forgot how stressed out I get worrying about their safety in the game! I really, really hope they at least make it to the jury. Make it happen, BB Gods, please!

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 10:51 am

jessicajules wrote:
I love seeing these guys back but I forgot how stressed out I get worrying about their safety in the game! I really, really hope they at least make it to the jury. Make it happen, BB Gods, please!

I remembered before the feeds came on. That is why I currently have a bleeding ulcer. (*just kidding*)

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 10:58 am

With Dick gone now, it opens up the possibility of bringing back someone who's evicted in the first four weeks, therefore providing a looophole in bringing Jeff back (he would go before Jordan, no matter how much she campaigned otherwise).

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:05 am

SP - that's exactly what I've been thinking too, but didn't want to say it yet. I've been thinking that could be an option since the returning duo twist was revealed.

The haters would have a field day if Jeff was saved/helped by another twist. Lol!
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:08 am

sockpuppet wrote:
With Dick gone now, it opens up the possibility of bringing back someone who's evicted in the first four weeks, therefore providing a looophole in bringing Jeff back (he would go before Jordan, no matter how much she campaigned otherwise).

I agree. With Dick gone and thereby losing one week's eviction, I can see BB sequestering those who leave in the first 4 weeks and bringing one back.

Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:23 am

Are they going to give the returning house guests new head shots or not?
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:29 am

Wendi wrote:
They have new ones on the memory wall. They are fabulous.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:30 am

xubaby2000 wrote:
Wendi wrote:
They have new ones on the memory wall. They are fabulous.

Agreed, I love the memory wall photos this year!
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:32 am

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside seeing Jeff and Jordan butt to butt in a bed again. lol at Jeff's shakey foot while listening to all that snoring. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:35 am

Maybe the returning cast photos aren't posted on cbs.com yet because of the drama surrounding Dick.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:36 am

BB11JJ wrote:

Thank you for this! I noticed in a few places, people saying that Jordan looks bored or sad. I disagree. If you watch this clip, you can see around 3:25, the camera switches to Jordan and she's counting on her fingers. After that, she's very noticeably thinking about something game-related. Observing, counting, taking note of things, while Jeff yuks it up and keeps people happy. It's a perfect sneak-attack strategy! Mwahaha!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:39 am

mytwocents wrote:
SP - that's exactly what I've been thinking too, but didn't want to say it yet. I've been thinking that could be an option since the returning duo twist was revealed.

The haters would have a field day if Jeff was saved/helped by another twist. Lol!

F the haters! lol. If it means jeff comes back I don't care who gets pissed! lol!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:40 am

I'm so excited for Jeff and Jordan. Just watching them last night on the feeds I feel like they've come prepared with a strategy to win. You can also see the confidence in them having played BB already compared to the newbies.

For the record, Jordan knew about the pug in season 1. I wonder how many seasons she watched to prepare for this season.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:46 am

MisguidedAngel wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

I agree. With Dick gone and thereby losing one week's eviction, I can see BB sequestering those who leave in the first 4 weeks and bringing one back.

MisguidedAngel, we have such similar avatars. I'll need to change mine now - yours is better than the one I made. Not sure who to screen grab on the feeds tonight for my new avatar. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 11:58 am

boots wrote:
MisguidedAngel wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:

MisguidedAngel, we have such similar avatars. I'll need to change mine now - yours is better than the one I made. Not sure who to screen grab on the feeds tonight for my new avatar. Any suggestions?

If you want to keep yours, that's fine. I was thinking of switching to a JJ avatar anyway.

ETA: Changed mine to Jordan. <3

Last edited by MisguidedAngel on July 8th 2011, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:10 pm

I have to go away this weekend. Apparently having to watch BB feeds is not a good enough excuse to get out of a friend's cottage birthday party. I may be a terrible friend, but I am pissed that this was prang on me last minute. And there is no internet connection or cell service. FML.

Anyways, if I could come back to some lovely screen caps so I can catch up quickly I would be eternally grateful.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:13 pm

It was weird hearing Jeff and Jordan talk about their families with eachother last night. Like when Jordan would mention Peyton, and then she asked jeff about his brother. It's weird as in surreal because this time around, they know eachothers families! Jeff even talked about Maggie (the dog ) being in the BB house. lol.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:16 pm

MisguidedAngel - Jordan does not look look impressed in your avi. It's like she's thinking- F4, I've got this!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:31 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I have to go away this weekend. Apparently having to watch BB feeds is not a good enough excuse to get out of a friend's cottage birthday party. I may be a terrible friend, but I am pissed that this was prang on me last minute. And there is no internet connection or cell service. FML.

Anyways, if I could come back to some lovely screen caps so I can catch up quickly I would be eternally grateful.

lol! I am kind of like that with my vacation my husband said NO BB!!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:32 pm

mytwocents wrote:

MisguidedAngel - Jordan does not look look impressed in your avi. It's like she's thinking- F4, I've got this!

haha. I know. "These are the noobs BB came up with? Pfft."
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:32 pm

Tracy wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

lol! I am kind of like that with my vacation my husband said NO BB!!

And to that I say, "No vacation!" lol!
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:40 pm

I actually thought she looked bored/not into it last night but she did mention that she was tired (wanted to go to bed much earlier than she did) and that she was close to her period!
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:41 pm

blondie55 wrote:

Well thanks to Nancy, I'm a feedster this year and I should have plenty of time to devote to the feeds this weekend. I may go garage saleing in the morning but they'll be sleeping, so it's all good. Cool

My boyfriend (we live together. no ring yet. tsk tsk I know) will be at work from 12-6 both sat & sun, so I'll have plenty of time to take lots of screen caps, write recaps, do laundry, and play video games if I get bored with the hamsters (still plan on having them on in the background).

Awwww yeah the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:44 pm

I know we didn't get alot of feed time yet, but I am curious if anyone notices a difference in J/J's interaction with each other?

Personally, the little bit I did see, I would say they are very much the same, with an obvious higher level of comfort and understanding of each other. You can see they are very use to being together, but they still have that nice fun edge to their relationship.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:50 pm

It's a subtle difference, but yeah, it's a comfort level that wasn't there before.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 12:56 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
jessicajules wrote:

I remembered before the feeds came on. That is why I currently have a bleeding ulcer. (*just kidding*)

Just kidding, but really not? Seriously though, I went and stocked up on some wine. I'm gonna need it! Malbec <3

Re: J/J's interaction. I feel like it's like watching them circa BB11 in September (after Jeff's veto loss) but with a higher comfort level, like sock said.

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:02 pm

Sleepy bunnies, from a few minutes ago.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:03 pm

I wish we could have seen the bedtime ritual. Because I would bet that Jeff and Jordan will spend a lot less time getting to know each other before bed (totes unnecessary at this point), and more time staying up strategizing with the other HGs.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:09 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I'm so excited for Jeff and Jordan. Just watching them last night on the feeds I feel like they've come prepared with a strategy to win. You can also see the confidence in them having played BB already compared to the newbies.

For the record, Jordan knew about the pug in season 1. I wonder how many seasons she watched to prepare for this season.

I think this time around she is prepared and I think she watched ALL the previous seasons. (That's why she wasn't in school last semester!! MOO).
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:19 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
I wish we could have seen the bedtime ritual. Because I would bet that Jeff and Jordan will spend a lot less time getting to know each other before bed (totes unnecessary at this point), and more time staying up strategizing with the other HGs.

Well, as of right now, we have at LEAST 2 more weeks of them, to catch that ritual.

This is how I do it.. I always figure the very least I'll get with my faves. It keeps me from getting too hopeful.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:19 pm

Next HOH they are 4 against 7 so I don't like these odds!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:21 pm

Anything is possible!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:21 pm

Don't worry about the odds. The new8 alliance won't last.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:23 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:

I must ask because I have seen this so many times. What does totes mean?
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:34 pm

BB11JJ wrote:
Next HOH they are 4 against 7 so I don't like these odds!

Actually, they'll be 3 vs 7....dani and Rachel don't play. It's really not good!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:37 pm

I have a feeling the vets are going to be fine next week.

Do you honestly think AG is going to let any of the vets go that easily after Dick's departure? The DR is on this, people!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:38 pm

KayS wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:

I must ask because I have seen this so many times. What does totes mean?

Totally
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:43 pm

I wish they'd show them on the feeds.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   July 8th 2011, 1:47 pm

me too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff and Jordan BB13   

Back to top Go down

Jeff and Jordan BB13
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: