Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 7:54 am

I have a pet peeve about Brendon, on top of my total disdain for him. He just started his PhD. He does not have one. To actually earn your PhD, you must write a dissertation, which is basically a book about a hypothesis you have, related to your field. Then you conduct an actual study. A lot of people in PhD programs get stuck at the dissertation stage of the program ( which is the final step) don't write it, or take years to write it. So for all of you who posses you PhD, (mine is a PsyD so a bit different) kudos to your hard work and getting that darn dissertation written. Writing mine was the hardest I have ever worked in my life. After you write it, you have to go in front of a panel of experts in your field and defend it.

BRENDON HAS NOT DONE THIS SO STOP GIVING HIM CREDIT FOR IT!

That's all. AABB

Thanks for listening to my purely selfish rant! Don't like seeing Brendon getting credit for something that he hasn't earned.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 8:07 am

I agree ... Brendon is working toward getting his PHD. Right now he has a Masters degree and many of us have one. Big whoop. I got my BA at age 21 and my Masters at age 23 ... again, big whoop. It doesn't make me a fucking genius.
He's so damn insecure. I can't wait to see the back of him tonight and you know darn well that whatever Julie asks him about the game, it will all be someone else's fault, not his. Own your shit Brendon.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:27 am

Bye Brendon - enjoy your research, play with the dog, play with yourself but please don't come back in the house.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:34 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
Bye Brendon - enjoy your research, play with the dog, play with yourself but please don't come back in the house.

you left something out.... dont play with yourself on the internet.

****well unless we wont Rachel to find out & be rid of that douchebag shithead forever & ever****
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:39 am

Gimme wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:

****well unless we wont Rachel to find out & be rid of that douchebag shithead forever & ever****

I have to think that is one of the things that will weigh most on Rachel's mind the entire time she is in there without him. I think originally she thought it was so cool of him to use the VETO on her so that she could stay and play the game sans him as he did last year sans her. Once it sunk in that he was going to be out there in the world alone with the internet - it started making her worry. As the weeks go on I think she will be more and more worried about that.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:47 am

Buh bye Brendon. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:52 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
Gimme wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:

I have to think that is one of the things that will weigh most on Rachel's mind the entire time she is in there without him. I think originally she thought it was so cool of him to use the VETO on her so that she could stay and play the game sans him as he did last year sans her. Once it sunk in that he was going to be out there in the world alone with the internet - it started making her worry. As the weeks go on I think she will be more and more worried about that.

If someone wants to rattle her before a big competition, all they would have to do is say something about Brendon being with someone else by now. She would crumble.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:54 am

sweetpeatx wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
Gimme wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:

If someone wants to rattle her before a big competition, all they would have to do is say something about Brendon being with someone else by now. She would crumble.

I may be imagining this but does anyone recall her asking Brendon if he'd be good if she stayed instead of him?
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 12:21 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Buh bye Brendon. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

roll on floor laughi

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 2:57 pm

Mappy wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:
Gimme wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:

I may be imagining this but does anyone recall her asking Brendon if he'd be good if she stayed instead of him?

I recall a few days prior to the veto meeting they were in the Have Not room and he was talking about what he would do if he were out and she stayed in the game. She asked him if he would stay off the internet or something close to that. She questioned him a little more about it and asked him to promise. Part of the chatter was in whispers but that is what I got out of it.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 3:14 pm

Yep. Rachel definitely asked him to stay off the internet. Skypegate is still fresh in her mind, and considering Brendon keeps blaming her for that, I can see why she'd worry about it. "Molly" has already written messages about "Bookie" so I don't doubt he'll try to get his claws back into Brendon.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 4:16 pm

Molly wrote messages about Brendon? Really? Where?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 9:42 pm

OK, lets be clear, Brendon did not take Rachel off the block out of love. He did it because he needed to get back to school, and she wanted him to be in the game with her. What a fake! It's so annoying because regular viewers actually believe Brendon did this out of love. Grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 9:44 pm

Moody wrote:
OK, lets be clear, Brendon did not take Rachel off the block out of love. He did it because he needed to get back to school, and she wanted him to be in the game with her. What a fake! It's so annoying because regular viewers actually believe Brendon did this out of love. Grrrrrr
I totally agree, plus he wanted to act the knight in shining armor on national tv.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 9:52 pm

Moody wrote:

You are not going to get an argument out of me. tens
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 9:53 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Moody wrote:
I totally agree, plus he wanted to act the knight in shining armor on national tv.

Which worries me because I know in my house, the regular viewers thought he was really sweet. Grrr
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 9:57 pm

Moody wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:
Moody wrote:

Which worries me because I know in my house, the regular viewers thought he was really sweet. Grrr

I know...I know!!!!
I will go back to work on Monday and hear my two friends say what a wonderful, selfless thing he did and add their "poor Brendon being stuck with her!!" ARRRG
I get so flustered that they even LIKE him...I tell them to read updates or buy the feeds and they would change their mind in two minutes flat!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 9:58 pm

He doesn't have enough fans to win that vote. My random BB guy at the gym only watches the shows and he thinks Brendon's a complete douche.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:34 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
He doesn't have enough fans to win that vote. My random BB guy at the gym only watches the shows and he thinks Brendon's a complete douche.

Everyone I talk to hates Rachel and Brendon.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 10:36 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

And if you talk to anyone who loves them, please stop talking to them immediately.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 4th 2011, 11:16 pm

xubaby wrote:
ndd123 wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

And if you talk to anyone who loves them, please stop talking to them immediately.

LMAO
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 3:03 am

I hope Brendon does not return this season.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 3:43 am

xubaby wrote:
ndd123 wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

I LOVE LIKE TOLERATE Rachel, so I guess we can't be friends. Hmph. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 12:21 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/05/big-brother-13-brendon-rachel-daniele-kalia/

'Big Brother': Ousted Brendon discusses Rachel, Daniele, and 'one unsavory roommate'
by Dalton Ross
Categories: Big Brother, Reality TV, Television
Comments + Add comment
Image Credit: Cliff Lipson/CBS
Last night on Big Brother, the returning players were finally forced to turn on their own, as both Brendon Villegas and Jordan Lloyd were up for eviction, In the end, Brendon was voted out (although he has a chance to return next week that he does not yet know about), sending fiancée Rachel into another spiral of tears. How will she survive without her man? Did Brendon make the right move taking Rachel off the block instead of himself? And what caused him to verbally berate Kalia? The first (and somewhat more sane) half of Brenchel began his first day outside the Big Brother house by answering a few questions for us via email.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s start with your decision to use the Veto on Rachel and not yourself. Take chivalry out of it for one second. If the goal was for one of you to win the $500,000, which of you two staying in the house do you feel gives you all the best chance to win?
BRENDON VILLEGAS: I think both of us have an equal chance because if I stayed in the game I would be a bigger target because I was a bit more competitive during our time in the house.

Obviously Rachel is a fierce competitor, but how do you think she is going to handle life inside the house without you on an emotional level?
I think it’s going to be tough for her at first, but I think she is going to step up to the chance and will definitely fight for both of us inside the BB house.

Danielle kept insisting that putting you and Rachel on the block was not personal and was purely strategic. What do you think?
I believe it was 100 percent personal. She obviously cared for Dominic more than she let on and splitting up Rachel and I was her way of seeking vengeance.

Between the two of you, Rachel is the one who tends to fly off the handle at people, but you really lit into Kalia. What was that all about?
Kalia is a player who has constantly lied to my face, lied to everyone and has constantly tried to make alliances with everyone in the house. Additionally, she is just the traditional floater in the game and has been rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate in how she treats her fellow houseguests. All of that combined leads up to one unsavory roommate.

Finally, what happens to someone when they come between Rachel and her man?
They go up on the block. Indefinitely.

For more reality ramblings, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 12:28 pm

How can he say or believe the garbage that comes out of his mouth?

THE REVENGE OF KALIA - Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 1:58 pm

"Big booty, bit booty, big booty...... yeah."

LOL!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 3:57 pm

roll on floor laughi My kind of guy!! sarcasm

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 4:02 pm

Think he fell on his sword one to many times? doh

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 4:05 pm

luvmynewf wrote:

Sword? I thought it was NeedleDick
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 4:07 pm

Mappy wrote:
luvmynewf wrote:

Sword? I thought it was NeedleDick

roll on floor laughi or... dobber. Just learned that word. run away

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 5th 2011, 4:16 pm

I was never a fan of Brendon, but he left us with two of my favorite BB13 quotes:

All time floater.

Fuck production!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 9:12 am

brendon back in the house is bad, brendon back in the house because he thinks america voted him back in, well, there are no words
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 9:13 am

bergen wrote:
brendon back in the house is bad, brendon back in the house because he thinks america voted him back in, well, there are no words

pale
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 9:31 am

Mappy wrote:
bergen wrote:

pale

He will be intoelerable and Rachel will go back to acting a fool.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 9:35 am

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:
bergen wrote:

pale

He will be intoelerable and Rachel will go back to acting a fool.

Their heads will be swollen for years, and they won't believe he was voted back in just to help JJ by most people. Of course if he and Rachel end up in the final 2 they will have the last laugh. This is BB, anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 11:59 am

I don't want Brendon back!!!!!I'm out of TUMS!!The boy does give me heartburn! shoot_me

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 12:00 pm

FRANGA wrote:

I don't want Brendon back!!!!!I'm out of TUMS!!The boy does give me heartburn! shoot_me
I think you should restock.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 12:51 pm

I don't want Brendon back either!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   August 11th 2011, 3:20 pm

I can only speak from a J/J fan perspective, but I don't want him back. Sure, he could be an ally for a little bit, but the negatives far outweigh the positives for me.

- Just as I'm starting to tolerate Rachel, he would come in and make everything miserable again.

- He monopolizes the feeds because he talks ALL THE TIME (same with Kalia), and that's just not good for me.

- Sure, he'd be a big target to take the heat off of J/J, but my mental well-being isn't worth that.

- Rachel should probably stay pretty loyal to J/J without Brendon there because nobody else has treated her with any kindness and any respect, and that means something to her. But with him, anything could happen.

- He could easily beat J/J in competitions if he stays in a while. No bueno.

But mostly, I just can't stand any part of him at all ever in the history of the world, so I don't want him in the house.

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   

Back to top Go down

Brendon Villegas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: