gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 12th 2011, 10:15 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
Moody wrote:
I am loving Rachel and her Shelly hate right now!

Rachel and Brendon are only still in the house because of Shelly. One of them would be gone if Shelly had not flipped Kalia. This is one hell of a game we have now. lol!
I think Shelly is going to figure out what B and R are doing and there will no respite after she tells Jeff.
Fun week ahead

That's what I'm counting on! lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 12th 2011, 10:16 pm

funnyhaha wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
<-----I'm sad that no one commented on my 'Ode to Brenchel' avi I put up yesterday...they're holding hands, even! (I saw this pic online this week and had to save it since I just knew Brendon would be coming back! lol)
AWWWWWWW He's holding his woody!!! lol!

YEAH he is!! lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 12:27 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Is okay to say in the Rachel thread that I thought that was fake? It might have started out genuine, but I could hear the audience laughter and Rachel probably could, too. She was cutting her eyes while holding the position for soooo long.

I kins of agree.

sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 12:23 pm

I haven't wanted to throttle a HG as much as I do Rachel. She just told Brendon about how Jeff was sexually harassing her and making sexual comments and gestures toward her while he was gone. On top of that, she was embellishing every single situation to make Jeff sound abusive and horrible to her and make her out to be the sweet, innocent victim in all of it.

I don't have a problem with people playing the game or backstabbing.. but this is going too far.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 12:26 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
I haven't wanted to throttle a HG as much as I do Rachel. She just told Brendon about how Jeff was sexually harassing her and making sexual comments and gestures toward her while he was gone. On top of that, she was embellishing every single situation to make Jeff sound abusive and horrible to her and make her out to be the sweet, innocent victim in all of it.

I don't have a problem with people playing the game or backstabbing.. but this is going too far.

She started this again yesterday and weeks ago with the I am scared of Jeff comments. I am over Rachel winning anything. She is over the top in her comments and delusions.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 12:49 pm

She has a completely alternative reality. I just never have seen anything like it. I was rooting for her.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 12:59 pm

sockpuppet wrote:

tens tens tens tens
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:02 pm

sockpuppet wrote:

This is not the first time Jeff was accused of sexually harassing somebody on BB, Michele told Chima, Lydia and Natalie that Jeff made inappropriate sexual comments and moves to her.

sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:05 pm

I tried with you Rachel. I really did. Please get some help.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:13 pm

Once Rachel learns to love herself, she will stop with all of these games.
Rachel is a sad girl with arrested development that needs to get the hell away from that intolerable fool and into some serious therapy. Although Borderline Personality Disorder is not curable, she could definitely benefit from learning about what she is doing to sabotage herself.

Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:16 pm

Jeff needs to find out about this NOW. This is ridiculous. This is so crossing the line.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:17 pm

donna wrote:
Jeff needs to find out about this NOW. This is ridiculous. This is so crossing the line.

He's better off not knowing. We don't need him to rip off her head before he wins the Veto.

Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:20 pm

You know it might be Jordan that ends up ripping her head off. She is a powder keg right now anyway. She knows how Rachel acts and then to try to pin something like this on Jeff. OMG poor Jordan would flip out on her.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 1:58 pm

xubaby wrote:
donna wrote:

He's better off not knowing. We don't need him to rip off her head before he wins the Veto.

LOL Now America's sweetheart wouldn't do that....but America's sweetheart's sweetheart might!
That would be worth staying up late to watch! dancing penguin

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 2:27 pm

Rachel needs some intense therapy. I just can not with her any more. I need her to go away.

Women who make false accusations continue to make the process of reporting and prosecution much harder for those women who are actually harassed, assaulted or raped.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 2:34 pm

xubaby wrote:
Once Rachel learns to love herself, she will stop with all of these games.
Rachel is a sad girl with arrested development that needs to get the hell away from that intolerable fool and into some serious therapy. Although Borderline Personality Disorder is not curable, she could definitely benefit from learning about what she is doing to sabotage herself.

memphisbelle wrote:
Rachel needs some intense therapy. I just can not with her any more. I need her to go away.

Women who make false accusations continue to make the process of reporting and prosecution much harder for those women who are actually harassed, assaulted or raped.

Thank you both for your voices of reason I am so angry right now!!!
red rage

and I have to leave, like 10 min ago.
I so wish I had resisted urge just to check and see what is happening before I left.
ARRRG
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 2:46 pm

I can't believe she went there. She is obviously a sick person and the only reason she wasn't hateful last week is because she didn't have Bukie to confide in. I hate when I try to see the best in people and they prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 2:49 pm

Gonna post a more exact transcript here as well so people actually have something to go on other than hearsay because I honestly do believe some people are making it worse than it actually is either due to bias or anger in that moment:

Quote :
R: "...and he makes inappropriate comments sometimes too."

B: "Like what?"

R: "Just like, sexual comments - or inappropriate, and I'm just like-" *rolls eyes and makes a face*

B: "To you?" *she nods* "Like what?"

R: "Like, the other day Adam said something. Something about your balls or some-whatever it was, and Jeff like, like was pretending like he was unzipping his pants and like turned toward me and like - I just gave him a weird look. And Jeff's like - sometimes Jeff's inappropriate. Like joking. I think he thinks he's joking but like yesterday in the shower. Like, I was taking a shower and he came up and like scared me. And I was like, naked in the shower. I was like, that's just inappopriate. And I don't think he's doing it to be like gross or to be like a jerk. He's just doing it 'cause he's not thinking. And it's like.. I'm not your f*cking sister. I have a fiance you're supposed to be friends with."

This doesn't seem like a Michelle N. situation to me.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 2:56 pm

She knew exactly what she was doing when she said it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what she was implying and wanting Brendon to think.

Sexually inappropriate with her? To think she would go that low to get at Jeff is unreal.

Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 2:59 pm

The thing about this is, you put it out there on the live feeds and then it takes on a life of its own. Rachel should never have even brought this up on the feeds unless she was ready to confront Jeff about it. She acts so immature. I hope at some point in time she has to answer for this. That was a real a-hole thing to do. To many women out there are truly harassed and afraid to say anything and to make a false accusation is deplorable.
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:03 pm

sockpuppet wrote:

Its awful, Rachel needs help.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:05 pm

donna wrote:
The thing about this is, you put it out there on the live feeds and then it takes on a life of its own. Rachel should never have even brought this up on the feeds unless she was ready to confront Jeff about it. She acts so immature. I hope at some point in time she has to answer for this. That was a real a-hole thing to do. To many women out there are truly harassed and afraid to say anything and to make a false accusation is deplorable.

bravo

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:08 pm

donna wrote:

I agree with this part. She shouldn't have said anything just because of how the story is CURRENTLY being twisted, just like Jeff's dumbledore issue was twisted and how people think some of Jeff's actions towards Jordan are being twisted into worse versions of what actually happened. That said, people around the net were saying that she said verbatim that Jeff "harassed" her, and that's not what I got from that quote. I get that she felt uncomfortable with the way he sometimes jokes and some of his manners, but the way she said it put it in a danger zone of interpretations.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:10 pm

This subject is something I'm very passionate about for very personal reasons, so yes, I am slightly biased and taking it personal. Women making false accusations about men in reguards to sexual behavior is never something I will defend, nor something I will justify. I'm not blowing it out of proportion, at least not in my opinion. It's very obvious what Rachel was trying to imply when she said it. And for the record, I did WATCH the exchange. It's disgusting to me, and way below the belt. This had NOTHING to do with the game and served no merit to even be brought up.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:12 pm

Odin wrote:
donna wrote:

I agree with this part. She shouldn't have said anything just because of how the story is CURRENTLY being twisted, just like Jeff's dumbledore issue was twisted and how people think some of Jeff's actions towards Jordan are being twisted into worse versions of what actually happened. That said, people around the net were saying that she said verbatim that Jeff "harassed" her, and that's not what I got from that quote. I get that she felt uncomfortable with the way he sometimes jokes and some of his manners, but the way she said it put it in a danger zone of interpretations.

Dude, it's not twisted. You don't say shit or imply shit like that when it never happend, period.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:14 pm

i guess adam should be offended that rachel was telling him how hot he was and she was so into him, and she wanted to jump him and he should be careful when he is sleeping...

:rolls eyes:

Rachel is ridiculous

blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:15 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
This subject is something I'm very passionate about for very personal reasons, so yes, I am slightly biased and taking it personal. Women making false accusations about men in reguards to sexual behavior is never something I will defend, nor something I will justify. I'm not blowing it out of proportion, at least not in my opinion. It's very obvious what Rachel was trying to imply when she said it. And for the record, I did WATCH the exchange. It's disgusting to me, and way below the belt. This had NOTHING to do with the game and served no merit to even be brought up.

tens

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:20 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Odin wrote:
donna wrote:

Dude, it's not twisted. You don't say shit or imply shit like that when it never happend, period.

Maybe you haven't looked around, but I've seen at least 10 different versions of this story, and I couldn't figure out what was going on.

Example: [Someone] said that Rachel told Brendan she was sexually assaulted by Jeff.
Example 2: I would not be shocked at all to discover Jeff is an undercover perv.
Example 3: Honestly, Rachel was asking for it. If you prance around with your tits hanging out wearing short skirts, you are saying "Hey come RAPE me."

How is this story NOT being twisted into different things, whether the poster actually believes it, is joking, or not? It's been twisted. That part has nothing to do with Rachel, and everything to do with what certain fans are doing.
Back to top Go down
donna
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:22 pm

I have a feeling Jeff will be pissed when he finds out and Jordan will be livid. I know once someone said something about my husband having an affair just because he had lost a lot of weight. We were dieting together and me pushing him to lose weight because of his blood pressure. I watched everything he ate and packed his lunch everyday to make sure he didn't slip up and eat something he shouldn't so when it got back to me what this person said, I went off. Mainly because he has a spotless reputation and would never do anything like that because it's not in him to do it...we've been happily married for 35 years. Say what you want about me but someone says something about my daughter or husband and you have a fight on your hands. And then the second reason being it was me pushing him to lose the weight. People can be so mean spirited.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:23 pm

Odin wrote:
Gonna post a more exact transcript here as well so people actually have something to go on other than hearsay because I honestly do believe some people are making it worse than it actually is either due to bias or anger in that moment:

Quote :
R: "...and he makes inappropriate comments sometimes too."

B: "Like what?"

R: "Just like, sexual comments - or inappropriate, and I'm just like-" *rolls eyes and makes a face*

B: "To you?" *she nods* "Like what?"

R: "Like, the other day Adam said something. Something about your balls or some-whatever it was, and Jeff like, like was pretending like he was unzipping his pants and like turned toward me and like - I just gave him a weird look. And Jeff's like - sometimes Jeff's inappropriate. Like joking. I think he thinks he's joking but like yesterday in the shower. Like, I was taking a shower and he came up and like scared me. And I was like, naked in the shower. I was like, that's just inappopriate. And I don't think he's doing it to be like gross or to be like a jerk. He's just doing it 'cause he's not thinking. And it's like.. I'm not your f*cking sister. I have a fiance you're supposed to be friends with."

This doesn't seem like a Michelle N. situation to me.

Flashback 8/13 10:02 AM Feed 4

I wish I saw your post first, Odin, I wouldn't have bothered to go watch for myself.
I was horrified when I read that Rachel accused Jeff of sexually harassing her...I was thinking nutcase but then I watched.
What you just typed is verbatim.

Oops...I also heard Rachel say she wasn't sleeping when Shelly and Jordan were talking (thinking she was sleeping) about being in the final three together. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:25 pm

wow, if rachel felt that way she felt that way, she shouldn't of said it, but can understand how it could make her uncomfortable. I don't think she said anything even close to jeff was trying to get with her or anything close just that she doesn't like that kind of behavior.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:26 pm

simple wrote:
wow, if rachel felt that way she felt that way, she shouldn't of said it, but can understand how it could make her uncomfortable. I don't think she said anything even close to jeff was trying to get with her or anything close just that she doesn't like that kind of behavior.

How is it different than Rachel's inappropriate jokes about 'wanting' Adam sexually?

Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:28 pm

Kimmie wrote:
simple wrote:

How is it different than Rachel's inappropriate jokes about 'wanting' Adam sexually?

if adam said that made me feel uncomfortable or she was passing my boundries. no big deal, wouldn't hate adam wouldn't hate rachel.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:31 pm

Did anyone see Jeff "scare" Rachel in the shower or the zipper story?
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:31 pm

Throws hands up!!

Rachel sucks. I tried.

blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:33 pm

Peaches wrote:

Of course not, we can't see into Rachel's imagination.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:35 pm

Peaches wrote:

I didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Chace

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:38 pm

I hate to say it because I've been denying it for a while, but it's obvious Jeff is physically attracted to Rachel. It's not like he has a hot, blonde girlfriend with an awesome personality or anything.

Insert sarcasm font, please.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:39 pm

If Rachel was so scare of Jeff saying anything to her sexually why when shooting pool with Jeff/Adam talking about sex and she was gleefully laugh ing and making comments also....I dislike this person more than anything, I have tired to remain neutral on Rachel/Brendon but those two make my skin crawl....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   August 13th 2011, 3:43 pm

first cassie was going to be a problem, then it was prosche has the hots for jeff, now he was inappropriate with rachel... yawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   

Back to top Go down

Rachel Reilly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: