Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Spring

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   November 21st 2014, 3:27 am

stephlj wrote:
Comparing contracting HIV to being raped is pretty awful. They are absolutely nothing alike. A woman shouldn't have to worry that having a few drinks will result in being sexually assaulted.

I don't know the truth about how Dick got the Aids, but he's engaged in some risky behavior, and that sometimes comes with consequences. I'm super sorry he got this, but he has admitted that it was because of his own actions. He's responsible for the things he did, even if they have horrible consequences.

And no... a woman getting drunk should not be a risky behavior. Men don't worry about getting drunk and getting raped, women shouldn't either.

Just a point of clarification. Dick does not have "the aids". Dick is HIV positive. He does not have AIDS, which is brought about by the virus. I am just clarifying as this is an important difference. And risky behavior does put you at risk for contracting HIV. AIDS is a result of HIV. Dick has stated he is taking his daily medication and not show in any signs of AIDS; at this point in time is healthy.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   November 21st 2014, 6:34 pm

I checked out his twitter recently and saw that he got a dog and two cats lol. James tweeted him and asked if he was a cat lady now!
Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   November 23rd 2014, 6:06 pm

Gimme wrote:
elmbowers wrote:
Lori wrote:
well Dick says whatever hell he wants to so Jen can follow suit, imho.
Ain't that the truth!
I agree, her message was a good message. He certainly doesn't care or think of others when he speaks.

I agree with all of you. Dick trashes Jen mostly when asked about her, but sometimes he does with no provocation. He trashes Dani on a daily basis, well until recently, but still on occasion. When he gets back to his old self I am sure the trashing will start again on a daily basis.

I believe Dickarse should have known better to use a condom. He is not a teenager, although his mentality is of one, so I guess that makes sense that he would be so irresponsible! I don't think he deserved to get HIV, but does it surprise me, no. Do I care or feel sorry for him, no! He wished cancer on his 1st ex wife. I can't feel sorry for someone like that or someone who trashes his own family members for no reason other than that they don't want him in their life because he is toxic/poison to them. They deserve to be happy even if Dickarse doesn't think they should be!

What I really don't understand is his over obsessed fans telling him what an inspiring story he has. Really? Inspiring? Give me a break.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   April 17th 2015, 10:04 pm

Has anybody followed Evel's tweets today about "what you may not know about me?'

Learned more than I cared too! (Yes - I can unfollow anytime.) What a life!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   April 18th 2015, 3:19 pm

What kinda crap is he putting out there now?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 28th 2015, 8:50 pm

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 9h9 hours ago
My Mom has been slowly dying for a long while. Seems it will be coming to a close very soon...

For Dani to call me, things are bad with my Mom. She has felt so bad for so long, it will be a relief when she goes. Suffering is horrible..

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 3h3 hours ago
I gotta hand it to my daughter. She's got school, full time job & has been there for my Mom through all of this. It's been very hard on her

Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 28th 2015, 9:08 pm

Jack'd wrote:
My Mom has been slowly dying for a long while. Seems it will be coming to a close very soon...

For Dani to call me, things are bad with my Mom. She has felt so bad for so long, it will be a relief when she goes. Suffering is horrible..

I gotta hand it to my daughter. She's got school, full time job & has been there for my Mom through all of this. It's been very hard on her

It must be horrible to watch someone close to you go like this. I hope they remain strong. It's also quite shocking to see Dick credit Dani when a few months back, he claimed she didn't even care about his ailing mother and that she had abandoned her.

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 29th 2015, 5:37 am

I'm so sorry to hear this news. Dani's grandmother pretty much raised both Dani and her brother so I'm sure they're both having a tough time watching her struggle. Many posters here have dealt with the same life circumstances and we sure know how hard it is.
4200 ... I was also shocked to see Dick give credit to Dani ... he's done nothing but disparage her for years.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 29th 2015, 8:57 am

CJ, I'll just ditto your post, if you don't mind.

So sad.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 29th 2015, 11:35 pm

Dick's words are very telling. So Dani HAD to call him to let him know how bad his Mom is??? Why didn't he already know???

He's a pathetic, self centered, asshole.

Thank GOD Dani and Vince had their Grandma growing up.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just buried my Dad 3 weeks ago after watching him struggle from a Traumatic Brain Injury for the past 9 months. So I know about having to watch someone who you love dearly, suffer for so long.

My thoughts and prayers are with Dani and Vince.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 30th 2015, 6:43 am

I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing Kelli.
Thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 30th 2015, 3:13 pm

kelli...i totally agree. I am so sorry about your dad. Hugs!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 30th 2015, 4:40 pm

So sorry for your loss KelliM

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 31st 2015, 7:26 am

4200 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

It must be horrible to watch someone close to you go like this. I hope they remain strong. It's also quite shocking to see Dick credit Dani when a few months back, he claimed she didn't even care about his ailing mother and that she had abandoned her.

I was shocked too about Dick giving her any credit. I think it's because she called him. I don't think she will let him back into her life, at least I hope she doesn't. He will go back to trashing her once he realizes she still wants nothing to do with him. But you never know if she will or not. If she does it won't last because he will always do something awful to ruin it. I remember he said she was living with her grandmother and that she was in the hospital for two weeks and Dani did not go to see her in the whole two weeks. I did not believe his BS at all. That doesn't even make sense. How would he even know this as they haven't spoken in years. I also have a feeling his mother wasn't speaking to him at the time. She may have possibly asked him to move in with her as she needed help and he probably made 101 excuses why he couldn't. He should have been taking care of her. Again, someone doing Dick's job for him. He had no place to live at the time and still has no job. Dani & Dom work and go to school so they can't be with her 24/7. He obviously is incapable of taking care of anyone. It would interfere with his "fun time." At the time I think he just found out his mother was in the hospital for 2 weeks and no one called him and he lashed out. He is the one who had not obviously spoken with his mother in over two weeks, let alone had he seen her. While she was supposedly in the hospital, he was promoting his CT show and his Dick At Nite sh*t show with no mention of his mother being in the hospital. You could tell he had just found out. He didn't exactly say it, but he made it sound like she was" living off" her grandmother instead of the fact that she moved in with her to care for her. Living off of someone is his MO not Dani's. I think they moved in with her last year around the time BB started. It could have been a little bit before BB started. A couple of his fans sent her a tweet and told her what a terrible person she was for "living off" her grandmother. When they would mention it to Dick he would not correct them. He would let them think that is exactly what she was doing, instead of telling the truth.

When his mother had life and death surgery a few months ago, he never flew back to LA to be at the hospital. If that was my mother and I lived in a different state I most certainly would have been there. Someone asked him if he was going to LA to be with her when he mentioned a few days ago she was dying. He said he went to LA for a month to see her (this was after her surgery) and said his goodbyes at that time. He is just unbelievable. If I knew my mother was dying I would make sure I spent every minute with her that I could.

After his trip to LA I don't think his mother was speaking to him again. When he went to see her a few days that 1st week he was in LA, he tweeted that his mother just wanted to go into a nursing home and be on hospice. I knew right there that was a lie as NO ONE wants to ever go into a nursing home. He was also supposed to have stayed two months, but only was in LA for a month. I think he would have even went home sooner, but if you don't schedule your flight 3 weeks or more in advance the ticket price is much more expensive. Someone mentioned to him he should do hospice at home and that it is much better for the patient, which I agree. He stated that it couldn't be done, it would be too much. After he was back in FL people would ask him how his mother was doing and he would ignore those tweets. After a while he would answer and tell them she will be going into a nursing home. He was asked at different times about her and his answer was always different, like he didn't know what was actually going on with her. He then said she was home. I think someone was giving him info on her but it seemed to be vague. The person obviously knew when she would go back into the hospital as she was in and out of the hospital quite a lot. But he didn't seem to know exactly what was going on with her. When asked, he would say she was in bad shape but hanging in there. Just generalinfo like that. I'm just guessing they weren't speaking. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Ultimately she came home instead of going into a nursing home. Being home vs. a nursing home is best for anyone. So if in fact she did need 24/7 care, they most likely made arrangements for someone to be with her when they were not home.

Last edited by ta on May 31st 2015, 7:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ta

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 31st 2015, 7:30 am

KelliM wrote:
Dick's words are very telling. So Dani HAD to call him to let him know how bad his Mom is??? Why didn't he already know???

He's a pathetic, self centered, asshole.

Thank GOD Dani and Vince had their Grandma growing up.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I just buried my Dad 3 weeks ago after watching him struggle from a Traumatic Brain Injury for the past 9 months. So I know about having to watch someone who you love dearly, suffer for so long.

My thoughts and prayers are with Dani and Vince.

I don't know you but I am so sorry for your loss. It is always hard losing a parent or anyone for that matter. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 31st 2015, 8:30 am

Sorry for your loss Kelli, it's never easy xo

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 13h13 hours ago
My Mom just passed...

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 11h11 hours ago
Thank you all for your condolences... I really do appreciate it. Sorry, I can't thank you all individually

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 8h8 hours ago
My Mom got more face time on BB than some of the past HG's...
I am gonna miss her dearly.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 31st 2015, 11:29 am

Thanks everyone!!! group hug

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   May 31st 2015, 3:55 pm

Sad about Dani's grandmother.

Sorry for your loss Kelli. *hugs*

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   June 1st 2015, 3:17 am

Forgot to post this yesterday...from Dick's Facebook....

Evel Dick
May 30 at 8:50pm

My Mom died today...
I am sad, of course, but glad it didn't go on any longer, she was suffering.

Daniele was great being there for her through these last months and days.

He then posted this pic an old friend of his mom had posted who had been friends with Charlotte since 10th grade...I think Dick looks a lot like his mom.

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 18th 2015, 9:51 pm

Just when I am done with reality tv, one of my show ideas might get picked up. Talking to co-creator of Real Housewives. Life is strange lol

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 20th 2015, 5:25 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 25th 2015, 9:45 pm

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick Oct 22
The pilot for my show is a go! I get the contract and shit later today

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick Oct 23
I just signed and sent off the contract. My show idea is becoming reality!
My life is so strange, so many up's & down's, but no complaints

@EvelDick Do you get decent $$ for selling a show idea?

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick Oct 23
EvelDick Retweeted Shrewd Canadian
I am Creator, an Exec Producer & will probly star in as well, so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   

Back to top Go down

Evel Dick Donato
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: