AuthorMessage
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   September 21st 2014, 10:35 pm

ta wrote:
Dick has never dated her. If he told you that, he is lying. He has stated that this is a girl he dated for 4 years. Stephanie has been engaged to @UGeneDinsmore for years. Eugene tweeted this on Sept. 14th: Snuggled up with @StephRFischer watching #TotalDivas @TotalDivas. He also tweets & retweets about CT. Whenever Dick is asked about why he is on with a fake relationship, he either lies or ignores and blocks. There are the lack of pictures of the two of them and they really seem uncomfortable around each other. Certainly not a couple that has dated for 4 years like Dick claims. Also, so far he seems to be doing all the talking, what little they show of him.

"a bit."
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   September 21st 2014, 10:36 pm

That was a nice bitter, Spring!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   September 21st 2014, 10:37 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Ya, he's using details of his four year relationship with Amy from Denver and presenting them as if the relationship was with Stephanie. Whatever ... just another Reality Show scam ... we should be used to that by now I guess.

This-o-rama.

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   September 22nd 2014, 4:53 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
"a bit."

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
This-o-rama.

What are you saying in these quotes? I'm not picking up what you are putting down? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35501
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   September 22nd 2014, 5:03 pm

I watch it because it's like the old expression...

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 8:58 am

And here we have it. Couples Therapy is on tonight, but this was published just now:
http://www.people.com/article/big-brother-winner-dick-donato-hiv-positive?hootPostID=c73480d5a12e2c31d4154cd141f0ab7c
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 9:04 am

Wow, what a shocker!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 9:10 am

I wish he wasn't such a dick and could reconcile with his children.
I guess he wrote that nasty rant about Dani AFTER he found out about his HIV.
Maybe he told her and she said something like.... I'm really sorry, but....

---------------------

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 9:19 am

wow, i never thought that. Best wishes to him, hope he can remain healthy
Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 9:40 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:

---------------------

He wrote that "Blog of Lies" right before BB15. I remember Dani being interviewed right after BB13 by Superpass and she said her grandmother would not tell her why Dick left so I don't think Dani or Vincent knew. I don't know if they were ever told, but I am sure he will make sure he tells everyone he told her and she was a _ _ _ _ _. He basically trashes her on a daily basis. She has already received a tweet about what a b*itch she was to Dickwad. He said he changed how he treats people. I have not seen any evidence of that. His behavior is still deplorable. With that said, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I still despise and loathe him. I can't help it.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 9:53 am

Wow is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:13 am

I'm shocked, too. But when he goes on rants- usually against Ragan/Andy, hasn't he used phrases like "your STD infected blah-blah-blah"? Hard to wrap my head around this. I hope Daniele is not bombarded because of this.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:18 am

Well, that's certainly not what I expected. I don't wish this illness on anyone either but it certainly doesn't change my view of him or his character.
Publicly denigrating your children is despicable and he did it with both Vincent and Dani. (and continues to? I don't follow him or subscribe to his podcasts so I don't know what he's saying.)
I half expected them to publicly denigrate all his failings as a father and a person but they didn't and I respect that.
Good luck managing your illness Dick ... that's the best I can do.
(and people tweeting nasty stuff to Dani? What exactly does she have to do with it?)
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:28 am

ta wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:

---------------------

He wrote that "Blog of Lies" right before BB15. I remember Dani being interviewed right after BB13 by Superpass and she said her grandmother would not tell her why Dick left so I don't think Dani or Vincent knew. I don't know if they were ever told, but I am sure he will make sure he tells everyone he told her and she was a _ _ _ _ _. He basically trashes her on a daily basis. She has already received a tweet about what a b*itch she was to Dickwad. He said he changed how he treats people. I have not seen any evidence of that. His behavior is still deplorable. With that said, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I still despise and loathe him. I can't help it.

Why did he keep this a secret from his kids ? Why did he swear his mother to secrecy re: Dani and Vince ? Dani wasn't gonna blab in the BB13 house if she knew the reason. And their relationship did not blow up again until Dani found out that Grodner and Chen and CBS gave EvelDickless a platform to rant and rave and take out his aggressions on his diagnosis on poor Dani again and again and again.

The blog, of course, was ridiculous and mean-spirited and indefensible (cue the ED defenders to charge into this thread) but he has continued to take needless petty shots at Dani for the last few years, even with Dani and Vince unwilling to engage his attacks. Poor Charlotte must be a VERY strong woman to still be alive despite the massive stupidity of her son.

I feel ZERO remorse for this dickwad ...

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:30 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:

---------------------

Dick shouldn't be the only one apologizing. Dani should get over herself and apologize to him too. I know it is hard for Dani fans to realize it but she isn't as innocent in all the Dani/Dick drama
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:30 am

^^^^^

Charge !!!!!

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:36 am

Hugh310 wrote:
ta wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:

---------------------

Why did he keep this a secret from his kids ? Why did he swear his mother to secrecy re: Dani and Vince ? Dani wasn't gonna blab in the BB13 house if she knew the reason. And their relationship did not blow up again until Dani found out that Grodner and Chen and CBS gave EvelDickless a platform to rant and rave and take out his aggressions on his diagnosis on poor Dani again and again and again.

The blog, of course, was ridiculous and mean-spirited and indefensible (cue the ED defenders to charge into this thread) but he has continued to take needless petty shots at Dani for the last few years, even with Dani and Vince unwilling to engage his attacks. Poor Charlotte must be a VERY strong woman to still be alive despite the massive stupidity of her son.

I am a Dick Defender and proud of it!! Of course the Dani fans are out in full force bashing him! You know nothing of the issues that have gone on between Dani & Dick yet you just jump to her defense. He has no relationship with Dani so why the hell should he tell her?? He has tried for years to work on his relationship with Dani and got nothing and it came to a blow to a point where he said f*ck it. People need stop being so judgy and stop for a minute and think that maybe there are two sides to every story. I don't come here often but I am shocked at the disgust and hate that is being spewed here. It must nice to be perfect and sitting up there on your high horse!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:40 am

sounds like your are judging too "sugar".

You have no idea what you are talking about.

( and if Dick is such a great father why is Vincent estranged as well...? )

Last edited by Nancy AABB Admin on October 1st 2014, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:50 am

I thought they checked that sort of thing well before they go in the house?
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 11:58 am

I'm not surprised by the diagnosis. In fact, I remember how haggard he looked on BB13. He should be thankful they screen for HIV before the show.

That being said, he's made no secret of his promiscuity. I know that it is very possible to get HIV from a woman; however, a preexisting condition such as an STD makes it easier.

I seem to recall Dick meeting up with Crazy James in the Netherlands a few years back, and there were all kinds of stories regarding his time there.

I hope he notified his past partners at some point.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 12:06 pm

I still remember when Magic Johnson announced his news. A few years after that one of my best friends broke the news that he was positive. I cried so much, but he is still here. We have come a long way since then, so I have no doubt ED will be fine.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Spring

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 1:24 pm

"Sugar" you are the one judging. You believe this man (and i use that term loosely) has worked on his relationship with his kids for years? How do you know? Do you know what efforts they have gone to to reconcile with him?? I am no fan of Dani, but I feel for anyone who is publicly filleted in a blog by her own father. They clearly have a complicated relationship. Whether she knew or did not know is NO one's business. I empathize for anyone with this horrible disease. But it does not change my mind about someone who exhibits hate and vile behavior. He is already talking about how The Talk did not want to bring him on so people are tweeting Julie Chen and condemning her already. Believe nothing he says. He is and will forever be a classic narcissist who pulls the weak-minded into his unhealthy world.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 1:26 pm

I agree with you, Sugar...Dick has done a lot of things wrong, but Dani has too, I'm sure. She always seemed hard to get along with to me. Anyway, sad to hear this about Dick. Hope he stays okay.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 1:29 pm

I feel for his disease, but this isn't about Dani and it shouldn't be. He has not changed in how he treats people online or other houseguests. Neither one of his kids wanting to have a relationship with him, is an indictment of his role as a father and as a human being. I hope he can live a life without complications from this prognosis, but that's all. In any other ways, I have no sympathy for him.

Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 1:36 pm

4200 wrote:
I feel for his disease, but this isn't about Dani and it shouldn't be. He has not changed in how he treats people online or other houseguests. Neither one of his kids wanting to have a relationship with him, is an indictment of his role as a father and as a human being. I hope he can live a life without complications from this prognosis, but that's all. In any other ways, I have no sympathy for him.

I've typed the same thing far less eloquently 3x this morning. So yeah, what you said!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 1:47 pm

EvelGwen wrote:
I agree with you, Sugar...Dick has done a lot of things wrong, but Dani has too, I'm sure. She always seemed hard to get along with to me.

You're SURE that Dani has done a lot of things wrong ???

Well, if you're SURE of this, then it must be true !!!

shoot_me

I gotta say that if two lists were prepared, showing all the things that EvelDickless and Dani did wrong that we all have seen through feeds, TV shows, twitter, blogs, interviews, facebook, etc etc etc, ED's list would be GINORMOUS compared to Dani's list.

And I'm SURE of that ...

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 3:05 pm

Hey Hugh... she wanted to get Jeff and Jordan out in a game on tv... bad girl.

Of course now that the game is over they get along great.

---

I hope Dick is OK. He has some good qualities, but that open to the public rant about his child was very,very wrong. I'm glad she and Vincent didn't respond. She is happily married to a great guy now. So, obviously she gets along with someone just fine. LOL

Anyway... good luck to Dick.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 3:28 pm

Just read Evel's twitter... he wrote"Dani found out with the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 3:29 pm

He's ticked at Rachel: Rachel did an interview with TMZ saying I should have stayed on BB and gone public with it. CBS gave me no choice
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 3:32 pm

I just saw that. I don't blame him. I HATE what he did with Dani with writing that blog but I do hope he stays well. No one should have to go through something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 3:33 pm

ripley wrote:
4200 wrote:

I've typed the same thing far less eloquently 3x this morning. So yeah, what you said!

Ditto!!
Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 4:15 pm

sugar wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
ta wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:

---------------------

I am a Dick Defender and proud of it!! Of course the Dani fans are out in full force bashing him! You know nothing of the issues that have gone on between Dani & Dick yet you just jump to her defense. He has no relationship with Dani so why the hell should he tell her?? He has tried for years to work on his relationship with Dani and got nothing and it came to a blow to a point where he said f*ck it. People need stop being so judgy and stop for a minute and think that maybe there are two sides to every story. I don't come here often but I am shocked at the disgust and hate that is being spewed here. It must nice to be perfect and sitting up there on your high horse!

Dick is a liar. He is on CT with a FAKE relationship. Amy is his ex not Stephanie. Stephanie has been engaged to Eugene Dinsmore for 5 years!

I hope Dani NEVER has a relationship with the POS ever again. He trashes her on a daily basis, wrote a blog of lies about her, trashed her non-stop the minute he got out of the BB13 house. He trashed her game play and trashed her personally. She was going to give him another chance, yet again, until she was informed that he was trashing her the whole season. She even said in her Superpass interview that what Dickhead said about her, no father should ever say about their daughter. I think that is when she washed her hands of him completely and I don't blame her. Dickhead has no one to blame but himself! She has to cut him out of her life to be happy. Dick wants his kids to be as miserable as he is. I've never seen a parent act like that, but then Dick was never a parent. He never raised his kids or paid child support. I know because he told a fan he was taken to court for child support and said he wasn't going to pay that shit.(His words, not mine.) I think he went to live in Europe so he wouldn't have to pay child support or go to jail. Just my opinion, not fact.

His son hasn't spoken to him longer than Dani. Dickhead's ex girlfriend Amy, her father would not speak to her for 3 years because she was with Dickhead. Dick is the one who can't keep a relationship. When he was in his adult childrens life he would try to break up their relationships.

Today a couple of people asked Dick if Dani knew about his condition and he said "No, but she probably knows now." So if she didn't know, Vincent didn't either. I just was surprised he didn't lie and say she did know and didn't care. He probably didn't think of it at the time or he probably would have.

Julie is now getting a taste of Dick from the comments by his over obsessed fans. Dani would get attacked by them whenever Dick felt the need to put those lies out to the public. Now she knows what Dani went through with him. Julie would always put her on the spot and act like Dick was this great father and Dani was the ungrateful one. At least that is what I got from Julie. She always seemed to be in Dick's corner which I found quite disgusting and unprofessional.

I hope he has a long life but he needs to keep Dani's name out of his mouth and fingertips because it is getting very old!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 4:22 pm

I'm shocked. And I hope he continues to stay somewhat healthy, I'd like for him to mend fences with his kids but that won't happen. They all seem to be doing well. But I do have to say I am sad for him I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 5:10 pm

Wow - so let's talk about how BB handled this. I guess Dick needed to leave to find out his best course of treatment & couldn't have stayed in the BB House because he needed access to doctors. I do wish The Talk would have Dick on now to discuss the situation.

As open as Dick is - I'm surprised he didn't talk about this sooner.

Now it makes sense why he's on Couples Therapy with a "casual/fake girlfriend" - this news will help ratings on the show.

Family dramas are so sad but none of us have walked in their shoes. I have absolutely no idea on whose right or wrong and nor do I care or need to pass judgement. It's just a sad situation. Gotta feel for Dani right now to hear this news like everybody else.

It was hard watching Matthew McConaughey in The Dallas Buyer's Club but such a powerful movie. That wasn't that long ago with all the prejudices over HIV and lack of treatment options. Glad times have changed but I'm sure lots of prejudices still remain.

I will be watching tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 5:53 pm

Good lord... at what some are saying in defense of Dicks previous actions. Whew.. if he is how some feel parenting is at its best. Then I am way beyond grateful & thanking sweet baby jesus... I got the parents I did. Boy did I escape 20 some odd years of train wreck after train wreck.

As for Dicks disease... not really all that surprised. We knew he was up to something... & relationship advise wasn't it. We knew he made that exit for a reason... & to be honest I thought it was somehow drug related.

Aside from the HIV disclosure.. I took away from this... how he said he was financially screwed (cant remember exact phrase). Well... duh... never thought you were financially set anyway.

How about next Dick... shock me! Nothing you have reveled surprises me.

PS... Rachel is an idiot... CBS had to pull him... the liability is just to great to leave him there.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 6:13 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
He's ticked at Rachel: Rachel did an interview with TMZ saying I should have stayed on BB and gone public with it. CBS gave me no choice

I think Rachel feels pretty bad about the situation.

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick 4h3 hours ago
People mentioning @RachelEReilly & @TMZ Sorry Rachel BB did NOT give me the choice of staying. This is why I asked you not to talk to them

Rachel Reilly
‏@RachelEReilly
@EvelDick @TMZ it was taken out of contex and I'm really sorry and embarrassed

the good jeremy ‏@jeremywoodsbb 4h3 hours ago
@EvelDick @RachelEReilly @TMZ i don't think she meant it to come from a bad place, everything else she said was really nice and supportive.

Rachel Reilly @RachelEReilly 3h 3 hours ago
@jeremywoodsbb @EvelDick @TMZ I said we would support him no matter what if he wanted to stay & his health comes first -he's brave & amazing

Rachel Reilly @RachelEReilly 3h 3 hours ago
I wish more people would be responsible journalists- lesson learned

Gimme, I agree with you, if I had a father like him, I would have run away from home and never have come back! Dear Lord, the women that idolize this creep really freaks me out.

I also thought he left because of drugs, I never believed his friend in need story.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 6:31 pm

I know that ALL... not just journalist... take stuff out of context. But I am not getting how what Rachel said was taken out of context.

Anywhoooo... CBS, Big Brother, Fly on the wall... who the hell ever, didn't have a choice. I don't blame them. Again, the liability is just to great. The lawsuits could have been flying all over the place.

Plus, along side Dick getting treatment, I believe he needed educating before being in an environment of that nature. Not enough time to educate the BB contestants... the frigging feeds would have never been on & ppl woulda been pissed.

Bottom line, they did not have a choice in removing him.

psst... I don't buy the no drug use either. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spring

Registration date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 7:01 pm

The women who idolize him are no different than the women who are intrigued with men in prison - write them and stalk them. IMHO. I do not get it either.

It appears Dani had disabled her twitter for people to send her tweets. I feel bad for her. I just can't imagine all the different emotions you must go through in that situation. it is layers of bad complications.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 7:40 pm

I am so glad she has what seems to be an extremely supportive husband, brother, & close group of friends to help her through this bitch of a time.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   October 1st 2014, 8:08 pm

I have only seen a couple of shows... have they shown Dick's bedroom? I seem to have seen most everyone's but don't recall his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   

Back to top Go down

Evel Dick Donato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: