Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:11 am

On no! I hope everything will be ok. I can't see him leaving for something minor
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:14 am

I am disappointed and hope everything is okay with Dick. I loved watching Dick play the game. His style is so different and I think the newbies were really worried about what he was going to do in the future to them during the game. He also provided the biggest target for the vetrans, which as we saw in season 8 is where Dick plays best. I will never ever forget the way he saved himself and Danielle when they were both on the block and Dustin's face when he got the boot was PRICELESS!

I hope all is well for Dick for me I selfishly wish he was still in the game.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:17 am

aw poor dick, will miss him in the game. hope things are ok for him and his family
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:19 am

Despite my opinion of him, I do know he is a massive BB fan and wouldn't leave unless it was serious so I hope everything is okay. It sucks for him to go out this way and I wish he was still there.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:25 am

Is he sick and why did they not tell Dani.Or is she just not saying???
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:31 am

Sucks that he is gone so early. I believe he would have added a lot to the game and season this year.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 9:46 am

It has to be something pretty serious. I hope we find out soon.

Number of posts : 16473
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 10:13 am

If he's on the way to Colorado, it must be something with his girlfriend or her family. That's where the two of them live.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 10:15 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
If he's on the way to Colorado, it must be something with his girlfriend or her family. That's where the two of them live.

That makes the most sense. I feel terrible for him.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25136

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 10:25 am

That was my guess and would make sense since it didn't affect Dani
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2756
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 10:42 am

sugar wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
KayS wrote:
I think he truly didn't think when he said only winner in the house, but I will never be able to convince people of that. To each his own and I hope Dick and Jordan become good friends in the house. Jeff already seems to like him just fine. And Jordan did a big smile when Dick complimented her on her niceness. I heard NO sarcasm in his voice.

Agreed.

I'm just pissed that poor Dani is stuck with another bad edit while this stupid redux of the 'father/daughter' storyline gets regurgitated AGAIN by Grodner & Company. Gee, i wonder if Grodner will take Dick's side AGAIN ??? Evil or Very Mad

She isn't stuck with any bad edit....this is what Danielle is. You know what you see of Dick on TV or in chats is just a character he isn't the total a$$hole everyone makes him out to be. I have talked to him on the phone many times, had many late night chats with him way back when and I was amazed at how he interacted with my son. I think Dick is a great guy and just because of his a$$hole character he gets this rotten deal when it comes to Danielle. I think she is a spoiled brat and plays up this feud with her dad and knows she will get sympathy for it because people think hes a jerk. I know I am going to be one fan that is upset to see him go and I hope that everything is ok. Grodner didn't take Dick's side in anything, I watched the feeds and I knew what Dick was like and it still made me a fan!

You've talked to Dick, which colours your viewpoint. So be it.

Dick is Grodner's pet. She got him his win in BB8. She made him popular with the viewers with his "father of the year" edit. Grodner 'took Dick's side' in pretty much every way. Dick didn't get a 'rotten deal'. Frankly, he got a MUCH better edit than he deserved.

Dani was young and whiny in BB8. She was 20 years old in a house with her estranged father. She took lots of abuse from the chicken shits who were afraid of her father. She strategized well and won tonnes of comps and was targetted before the vile Dick all the time. And she was robbed of her earned victory in the end.

After BB8, Dani grew up. She was witty and observant and popular with many other CBS reality stars. She got good reviews from her time on Housecalls. She has grown up and matured in the last few years.

And what did we get in Ep1 ? A return of the 'father/daughter' storyline. Mopey Dani. Poor Dick, his daughter won't speak to him again. For as long as Dick was in the game, Dani could not be shown as she was. Grodner has her designated roles for every HG.

Now that Dick is gone, we hopefully get to see Dani as she really is on the feeds. There have been many comments on this board and others of how surprised people were with Dani on the feeds. Witty. Smart. Popular. Enjoyable to watch. Now that she doesn't have the father/daughter storyline as her anchor again, hopefully Grodner will show the smart strategic funny girl that is Dani.

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:02 am

I totally agree. No question in my mind that Dani was the brains the first time around, but she got so much shit shoved at her because of her father's actions.

I actually somewhat rooted for Dick (and Dani of course) during their season. It has been listening to him since then that has totally turned me off of him. I saw alot of the shitty things he did to Daniele - no friggin' wonder she doesn't bother with him. He makes out like he is the victim...poor guy, his little girl won't talk to him. Well, if my father did half of what Dick does to her, I wouldn't either.

I know that Dick has some good qualities, and he can be charming when he wants to be. But he is the biggest egotistical asshole ever to come out of BB, and I am glad that the true Dani gets to SHINE.
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:05 am

Oowatanite wrote:
sugar wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
KayS wrote:
I think he truly didn't think when he said only winner in the house, but I will never be able to convince people of that. To each his own and I hope Dick and Jordan become good friends in the house. Jeff already seems to like him just fine. And Jordan did a big smile when Dick complimented her on her niceness. I heard NO sarcasm in his voice.

Agreed.

I'm just pissed that poor Dani is stuck with another bad edit while this stupid redux of the 'father/daughter' storyline gets regurgitated AGAIN by Grodner & Company. Gee, i wonder if Grodner will take Dick's side AGAIN ??? Evil or Very Mad

She isn't stuck with any bad edit....this is what Danielle is. You know what you see of Dick on TV or in chats is just a character he isn't the total a$$hole everyone makes him out to be. I have talked to him on the phone many times, had many late night chats with him way back when and I was amazed at how he interacted with my son. I think Dick is a great guy and just because of his a$$hole character he gets this rotten deal when it comes to Danielle. I think she is a spoiled brat and plays up this feud with her dad and knows she will get sympathy for it because people think hes a jerk. I know I am going to be one fan that is upset to see him go and I hope that everything is ok. Grodner didn't take Dick's side in anything, I watched the feeds and I knew what Dick was like and it still made me a fan!

Dick is Grodner's pet. She got him his win in BB8. She made him popular with the viewers with his "father of the year" edit. Grodner 'took Dick's side' in pretty much every way. Dick didn't get a 'rotten deal'. Frankly, he got a MUCH better edit than he deserved.

Dani was young and whiny in BB8. She was 20 years old in a house with her estranged father. She took lots of abuse from the chicken shits who were afraid of her father. She strategized well and won tonnes of comps and was targetted before the vile Dick all the time. And she was robbed of her earned victory in the end.

After BB8, Dani grew up. She was witty and observant and popular with many other CBS reality stars. She got good reviews from her time on Housecalls. She has grown up and matured in the last few years.

And what did we get in Ep1 ? A return of the 'father/daughter' storyline. Mopey Dani. Poor Dick, his daughter won't speak to him again. For as long as Dick was in the game, Dani could not be shown as she was. Grodner has her designated roles for every HG.

Now that Dick is gone, we hopefully get to see Dani as she really is on the feeds. There have been many comments on this board and others of how surprised people were with Dani on the feeds. Witty. Smart. Popular. Enjoyable to watch. Now that she doesn't have the father/daughter storyline as her anchor again, hopefully Grodner will show the smart strategic funny girl that is Dani.

I am not sure where the witty smart comes from....I watched her on the feeds last night and she sat there most the time thinking she was better than everyone. She acted like she was above the show. I give her points for later in the night being funny but she is still a snobby little brat. I am so tired of people thinking that she is this poor mis-understoood girl with a mean father. She isn't and she knows how to play her roll too. Just because I have talked to Dick doesn't make my judgement clouded. It seems that every year a player or players that go into the house and if the fans of the show don't like them and they stay the fans always blame it on Allison. We America helped Dick stay in that house and that goes to show AMERICA likes him. I have never seen a pouring of fans coming back to a show and people who didn't get feeds sign up just because he was back in the house. I can bet you a million dollars it wasn't to see Danielle. Last I checked this is the Dick Donato thread not the Dani thread. I am sure her thread could use a little love and attention since the poor little thing has finally moved out of her big mean daddy's shadow.
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:08 am

I'm always a skeptic. I can't help but feel this was part of the plan all along. How convenient that Dick leaves, Dani gets the golden key and is safe for four weeks. Maybe Grodner decided it was Dani's year to win. And maybe Dick agreed to the plan because it's his daughter and he would like to see her win also.

I will try to keep an open mind, but until there is some proof otherwise my gut tells me this isn't legit.

IF this was part of the plan, what a great ploy by Allison to use Dick as a draw to get viewers for the beginning of the season.

Last edited by sweetpeatx on July 8th 2011, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:09 am

I think Dani was great last night/this morning. From what I've seen/read, I'm not alone.

I can't comment on her relationship with her dad because only they know what's really going on.

I do feel confident that Dick wishes the very best for Daniele and would love for her to win this season.
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:10 am

Schooner wrote:
I totally agree. No question in my mind that Dani was the brains the first time around, but she got so much shit shoved at her because of her father's actions.

I actually somewhat rooted for Dick (and Dani of course) during their season. It has been listening to him since then that has totally turned me off of him. I saw alot of the shitty things he did to Daniele - no friggin' wonder she doesn't bother with him. He makes out like he is the victim...poor guy, his little girl won't talk to him. Well, if my father did half of what Dick does to her, I wouldn't either.

I know that Dick has some good qualities, and he can be charming when he wants to be. But he is the biggest egotistical asshole ever to come out of BB, and I am glad that the true Dani gets to SHINE.

shitty things like what? Bought her a car even though she won 50,000?? What shitty thing did he do?? Oh wait I know he took her to Europe, I guess that was pretty shitty too right? Oh wait maybe it was the Jets game he took her too? I am amazed at how Danielle is put on a pedestal...
The biggest ego that came out of BB was Jessie. How do any of us know what Dick has done to Danielle?? None of us know anything! You don't live in their world or their house. You are sitting outside pretty sad to be judging someone else's home and family.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:11 am

Frances wrote:
Go, Dick!!!!!!! Laughing

He did go...

mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 11:14 am

I'm a skeptic too. Dick said he found out about going back into the house 2 days before sequester started and now he's mysteriously gone. I hope everything is well with Dick and his personal life, but something doesn't add up here. Especially when Jason was dropped at the last minute to make room for Dick.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:24 pm

You know guys sometimes shit happens, people get sick, people die. I was in the hospital over a week last month. That sure as hell wasn't planned. Ruined my daughter and son in laws vacation because they came down here to help me though it. Dick is in a relationship with someone he cares for. He flew to Colorado, those are facts. He would have loved to play the game but his personal life came first. We would all I hope make the same decision. If he wants us to know the personal details he will tell us, but it's none of our business. You saw Dani last night, she was concerned for her Dad. That wasn't acting, just because you can't talk to them doesn't mean you wish bad things for them. I hope she continues long in the game and has a good time and I bet Dick will be cheering her on.

OR this could be the scenario. I read on another site that Dick left because he was surprised because Jordan talked back to him. She took his power away with her assertiveness. Oh and he was scared of Evel Rachel too. lol!

Last edited by KayS on July 8th 2011, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:31 pm

Do you think they'd let him back in if they keep him unexposed to people, things, etc.?
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:32 pm

No. Production has moved on since they gave Dani a golden key.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:43 pm

sugar wrote:
Schooner wrote:

shitty things like what? Bought her a car even though she won 50,000?? What shitty thing did he do?? Oh wait I know he took her to Europe, I guess that was pretty shitty too right? Oh wait maybe it was the Jets game he took her too? I am amazed at how Danielle is put on a pedestal...
The biggest ego that came out of BB was Jessie. How do any of us know what Dick has done to Danielle?? None of us know anything! You don't live in their world or their house. You are sitting outside pretty sad to be judging someone else's home and family.

Sugar, I am liking your insider insight. Please stick around.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:45 pm

Oh, that's how/why she got it?
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:49 pm

I don't have a bone to pick in the Dick/Daniele drama, but they put their drama out there for other people to judge even if the people judging them don't know all the facts. It's just the way it is when you put your family drama on reality t.v.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:52 pm

sugar wrote:
Schooner wrote:

We all see things differently. The way I saw it, the least he could do was buy her a car, seeing how she got him to the end. And, his trip to Europe was not totally altruistic, let's leave it at that.

So, unless you happen to know them personally and live in their home, I would say that yours is just an opinion of a fan as well?
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 12:53 pm

sugar wrote:
Schooner wrote:

ok, You can judge a post, but not a poster.
You seem to be judging as well, just positive and negatively flipped.

Let's not get into this so early in the season.

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 1:06 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I don't have a bone to pick in the Dick/Daniele drama, but they put their drama out there for other people to judge even if the people judging them don't know all the facts. It's just the way it is when you put your family drama on reality t.v.

Totally true. It's funny how protective you can be over people you don't know. I just wish we had seen some cooking shows with Dick and Jeff. I was so looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 1:19 pm

I hated to see Dick go so early,I was looking forward to seeing what he did to top his last season...however I'm glad he was there long enough to get Dani in the door as half of a Duo.

Maybe this golden key will give Dani time to find someone to take to the end as finale two!I really want her to take this one!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 1:20 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I'm a skeptic too. Dick said he found out about going back into the house 2 days before sequester started and now he's mysteriously gone. I hope everything is well with Dick and his personal life, but something doesn't add up here. Especially when Jason was dropped at the last minute to make room for Dick.

I agree!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 1:37 pm

Well, as has been posted quite a few times here this morning, Dani told the other veterans that production told her Dick is fine, that it was something in his personal life and he was on a plane to Colorado. He lives with his girlfriend in Colorado so I'm assuming his departure had something to do with her or her family. (Nothing to do with that video ... and no, I don't believe he only heard about this a couple of days before sequester)
Dani has three more weeks of safety before the whole "duo" thing probably ends. It's fine for her but it puts R/B and J/J in a tough spot if a new HG wins HOH next Thursday and with only Brendan, Jeff and Jordan competing against 6 new HGs, they'll need to throw down if they hope to keep all 4 in the game.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 1:50 pm

currentresident wrote:
Frances wrote:
Go, Dick!!!!!!! Laughing

He did go...

lol!
Back to top Go down
mizzbehavin1

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 3:07 pm

Quote :

You are amazing! Have a great night!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 5:20 pm

Schooner wrote:

I COULD KISS YOU!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
kwshadow
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 6:56 pm

CBS confirms Dick left due to a "personal matter" and will address it on Wednesday's episode - http://bit.ly/p6S1ya
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/BBGossipGirl
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 7:10 pm

Mappy wrote:
currentresident wrote:
Frances wrote:
Go, Dick!!!!!!! Laughing

He did go...

lol!

Current, I'm going to knock you out. LMAO
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 7:11 pm

There is always All Stars...hope things work out for him.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 7:38 pm

well that is really disappointing, I was looking forward to watching this dude you all talk so much about. I hope everything works out for him.

and p.s. I know I don't "know" him like you all do, but I thought the stone he threw at Jordan seemed innocent and that he was being sincere that she was likeable. Oh well I guess I am naive LOL

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 7:38 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
well that is really disappointing, I was looking forward to watching this dude you all talk so much about. I hope everything works out for him.

and p.s. I know I don't "know" him like you all do, but I thought the stone he threw at Jordan seemed innocent and that he was being sincere that she was likeable. Oh well I guess I am naive LOL

it was harmless and just like Dick..
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 8th 2011, 7:57 pm

Kimmie wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

it was harmless and just like Dick..
I agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   

Back to top Go down

Evel Dick Donato
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: