all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Evel Dick Donato

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 9th 2011, 3:42 pm

Oh, I hadn't heard that about Jeff, Phil. Maybe they included Jeff so as not to raise suspicions! shoot_me
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1278
Location : Alabama
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 9th 2011, 5:14 pm

he said in that video that they would be taping and posting Dick at Nite videos on RTV Zone. Maybe CBS told him no way since they own the rights? to the feeds......you can't even post any feeds on youtube anymore, remember? maybe he wouldn't agree to not do that? oh, I don't know, it is all so weird lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sheilarulz40
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 2:51 am

Dick was just in his chat room and said that the photo of him at Epcot was NOT of him and Daniele and that he has not spoken to her in 3 years. He said that he is making and posting the video tomorrow and that it will be all that will be said about the situation. He said his GF is hot/amazing and he loves her in a BIG way!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 3:51 am

Dick is in his chatroom right now.

http://forums.rtvzone.com/forums/index.php/chat/
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 4:20 am

He and Dani knew about the other before they entered the house, he will be in the next 2 episodes. He would go back if asked, but he will not be back this season.

He said he is extremely disappointed he left and apologized to all of us,

His statement will be posted tomorrow and that's all he will be saying about it.

Thinks Dani is playing a great game
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 6:15 am

KayS wrote:
He and Dani knew about the other before they entered the house, he will be in the next 2 episodes. He would go back if asked, but he will not be back this season.

He said he is extremely disappointed he left and apologized to all of us,

His statement will be posted tomorrow and that's all he will be saying about it.

Thinks Dani is playing a great game

She sure is, Kay!!! Very Happy

Kay, do you think he might have left to let Dani play the game on her own? I was thinking maybe that could be another reason why he left (if it didn't have to do with contracts).
He did say "some things are more important than a reality show"...and we all know nothing is more important than family.

Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 7:46 am

No I don't think he left Dani to play on her own. He was talking about different alliances and players he had pulled in to do his bidding. You know how he is. Something happened and we will find out today.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 9:21 am

The only thing I can think of that neither Dick nor CBS could negotiate would be a court matter (not involving Real.com or RTV zone) such as an unresolved case which required his appearance or possible jail time/hefty fine for failure to appear. Folks like the state courts, or Internal Revenue service don't care squat about Big Brother. A bench warrant could cause him to have to leave the house.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 9:53 am

I am taking my first stand of season.


IF he left and is going to imply or let people think he did it to "help" or "let" Dani win I call BS right now!
That is cheap, manipulative, controlling behavior.
messed up on so many levels.
Even if Dani wins, he gets to take credit? That is wrong and if Dani is who she seems to be she will only resent him more.

I hope that is not what this is about.

Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:10 am

I am so over this thread....Dick doesn't control Dani and he didn't leave for her. He said he is shaken up over with what happen. There is so much negativity in his own thread about him. If this was a Daniele thread or Janie's thread people would be flipping out over the negativity. Why not just wait to see what he has to say and then form your opinion then. No matter what his relationship is with Daniele he is proud of her and thinks she is doing a fantastic game as of right now.

It's amazing how many people look at Dick and assume he left the house because he is being sued, is in or going to jail. What because he tells it like it is and doesn't shoot rainbows out his but he is an automatic abuser and beats woman? If there was a law suit with Real or that witch Nikki we would of already heard about it.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:18 am



When you are right, you are right. I take back rant and will wait and see.
I reacted to a what if and my feelings and not facts, which we don't have.
sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:25 am

mimTN wrote:


When you are right, you are right. I take back rant and will wait and see.
I reacted to a what if and my feelings and not facts, which we don't have.
sorry.


Mim don't mind me I am going on only 4 hours of sleep in two days! I am just a bit crabby.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:25 am

sugar wrote:
I am so over this thread....Dick doesn't control Dani and he didn't leave for her. He said he is shaken up over with what happen. There is so much negativity in his own thread about him. If this was a Daniele thread or Janie's thread people would be flipping out over the negativity. Why not just wait to see what he has to say and then form your opinion then. No matter what his relationship is with Daniele he is proud of her and thinks she is doing a fantastic game as of right now.

It's amazing how many people look at Dick and assume he left the house because he is being sued, is in or going to jail. What because he tells it like it is and doesn't shoot rainbows out his buthe is an automatic abuser and beats woman? If there was a law suit with Real or that witch Nikki we would of already heard about it.

Whoa! Poor choice of words? I haven't seen anyone accuse Dick of beating women.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:29 am

sugar wrote:
I am so over this thread....Dick doesn't control Dani and he didn't leave for her. He said he is shaken up over with what happen. There is so much negativity in his own thread about him. If this was a Daniele thread or Janie's thread people would be flipping out over the negativity. Why not just wait to see what he has to say and then form your opinion then. No matter what his relationship is with Daniele he is proud of her and thinks she is doing a fantastic game as of right now.

It's amazing how many people look at Dick and assume he left the house because he is being sued, is in or going to jail. What because he tells it like it is and doesn't shoot rainbows out his but he is an automatic abuser and beats woman? If there was a law suit with Real or that witch Nikki we would of already heard about it.

I don't know what you have been reading elsewhere, sugar, but when it was known that Dick left the show every single poster at this site was concerned about him and his loved ones.

Since we now know it wasn't his health and all his loved ones are ok, everyone here is relieved.
Now we are just speculating what reason made him leave.

This is a BB gossip site that posts a lot of speculation.
Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:33 am

Mappy wrote:
sugar wrote:
I am so over this thread....Dick doesn't control Dani and he didn't leave for her. He said he is shaken up over with what happen. There is so much negativity in his own thread about him. If this was a Daniele thread or Janie's thread people would be flipping out over the negativity. Why not just wait to see what he has to say and then form your opinion then. No matter what his relationship is with Daniele he is proud of her and thinks she is doing a fantastic game as of right now.

It's amazing how many people look at Dick and assume he left the house because he is being sued, is in or going to jail. What because he tells it like it is and doesn't shoot rainbows out his buthe is an automatic abuser and beats woman? If there was a law suit with Real or that witch Nikki we would of already heard about it.

Whoa! Poor choice of words? I haven't seen anyone accuse Dick of beating women.


sarcasm also it has been implied many times in not so many words..... I need a smoke
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:35 am

Sugar, I like Dick and am sorry he is gone from the game. I am waiting to hear what he has to say, but that said, we are a discussion forum and everyone should be able to speculate why he left - this is huge for him, for Dani and the game.

For Evel Dick to leave BB is Breaking News in the BB world. Of course everyone wants to know why and as with all celebrities even the very minor ones in the Reality World, what they say and do is news.

I hate it that your feelings are being hurt - there are Dick fans here.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:37 am

Wildebeest wrote:
sugar wrote:
I am so over this thread....Dick doesn't control Dani and he didn't leave for her. He said he is shaken up over with what happen. There is so much negativity in his own thread about him. If this was a Daniele thread or Janie's thread people would be flipping out over the negativity. Why not just wait to see what he has to say and then form your opinion then. No matter what his relationship is with Daniele he is proud of her and thinks she is doing a fantastic game as of right now.

It's amazing how many people look at Dick and assume he left the house because he is being sued, is in or going to jail. What because he tells it like it is and doesn't shoot rainbows out his but he is an automatic abuser and beats woman? If there was a law suit with Real or that witch Nikki we would of already heard about it.

I don't know what you have been reading elsewhere, sugar, but when it was known that Dick left the show every single poster at this site was concerned about him and his loved ones.

Since we now know it wasn't his health and all his loved ones are ok, everyone here is relieved.
Now we are just speculating what reason made him leave.

This is a BB gossip site that posts a lot of speculation.


uhmm I know what kind of site this is, I have been posting here for a few years now.....let's be honest there isn't a lot of Dick love in the Dick thread. Anyway moving on, I hope his video comes out soon...


Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:38 am

sugar wrote:
mimTN wrote:


When you are right, you are right. I take back rant and will wait and see.
I reacted to a what if and my feelings and not facts, which we don't have.
sorry.


Mim don't mind me I am going on only 4 hours of sleep in two days! I am just a bit crabby.... lol!


It is okay, If the facts come out and I have something to say I will say it. But my response is just personal, I should wait for facts that is a fact. I know opions and spec are what site is about and that is great. But, I say sorry when I say something about HG I don't like that I would not do or like done to HG I do like.
Has nothing to do with anyone else,
Just me being me. good and bad. lol, I seem to put it out for all to see. and sometimes that means I have to say, "sorry"


note; stay tuned I found new sig this am, that is me. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:39 am

sugar wrote:
Mappy wrote:
sugar wrote:
I am so over this thread....Dick doesn't control Dani and he didn't leave for her. He said he is shaken up over with what happen. There is so much negativity in his own thread about him. If this was a Daniele thread or Janie's thread people would be flipping out over the negativity. Why not just wait to see what he has to say and then form your opinion then. No matter what his relationship is with Daniele he is proud of her and thinks she is doing a fantastic game as of right now.

It's amazing how many people look at Dick and assume he left the house because he is being sued, is in or going to jail. What because he tells it like it is and doesn't shoot rainbows out his buthe is an automatic abuser and beats woman? If there was a law suit with Real or that witch Nikki we would of already heard about it.

Whoa! Poor choice of words? I haven't seen anyone accuse Dick of beating women.


sarcasm also it has been implied many times in not so many words..... I need a smoke

If you say so. I haven't read anything like that in these threads and was surprised to see that.
Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:39 am

memphisbelle wrote:
Sugar, I like Dick and am sorry he is gone from the game. I am waiting to hear what he has to say, but that said, we are a discussion forum and everyone should be able to speculate why he left - this is huge for him, for Dani and the game.

For Evel Dick to leave BB is Breaking News in the BB world. Of course everyone wants to know why and as with all celebrities even the very minor ones in the Reality World, what they say and do is news.

I hate it that your feelings are being hurt - there are Dick fans here.


OMG I get it! LMAO WTH my feelings aren't hurt, its called being annoyed. lol ok I give up I am clearly not going to win this conversation. bad girl
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:59 am

sugar wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
Sugar, I like Dick and am sorry he is gone from the game. I am waiting to hear what he has to say, but that said, we are a discussion forum and everyone should be able to speculate why he left - this is huge for him, for Dani and the game.

For Evel Dick to leave BB is Breaking News in the BB world. Of course everyone wants to know why and as with all celebrities even the very minor ones in the Reality World, what they say and do is news.

I hate it that your feelings are being hurt - there are Dick fans here.


OMG I get it! LMAO WTH my feelings aren't hurt, its called being annoyed. lol ok I give up I am clearly not going to win this conversation. bad girl

That is probably a good idea - giving up that is. And if you are only annoyed then it should be zero problem for you to dial it down.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4625
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:10 am

Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:33 am

Read on another board, he's supposed to release his video explaining why he left this afternoon.

http://www.rtvzone.com/
Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:45 am

memphisbelle wrote:
sugar wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
Sugar, I like Dick and am sorry he is gone from the game. I am waiting to hear what he has to say, but that said, we are a discussion forum and everyone should be able to speculate why he left - this is huge for him, for Dani and the game.

For Evel Dick to leave BB is Breaking News in the BB world. Of course everyone wants to know why and as with all celebrities even the very minor ones in the Reality World, what they say and do is news.

I hate it that your feelings are being hurt - there are Dick fans here.


OMG I get it! LMAO WTH my feelings aren't hurt, its called being annoyed. lol ok I give up I am clearly not going to win this conversation. bad girl

That is probably a good idea - giving up that is. And if you are only annoyed then it should be zero problem for you to dial it down.


roll on floor laughi Mappy just bitch-slapped me!! hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3139
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:47 am

sugar wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
sugar wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
Sugar, I like Dick and am sorry he is gone from the game. I am waiting to hear what he has to say, but that said, we are a discussion forum and everyone should be able to speculate why he left - this is huge for him, for Dani and the game.

For Evel Dick to leave BB is Breaking News in the BB world. Of course everyone wants to know why and as with all celebrities even the very minor ones in the Reality World, what they say and do is news.

I hate it that your feelings are being hurt - there are Dick fans here.


OMG I get it! LMAO WTH my feelings aren't hurt, its called being annoyed. lol ok I give up I am clearly not going to win this conversation. bad girl

That is probably a good idea - giving up that is. And if you are only annoyed then it should be zero problem for you to dial it down.


roll on floor laughi Mappy just bitch-slapped me!! hahahahahahaha

It wasn't Mappy it was Memphy dance
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:49 am

blueeyed wrote:
sugar wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
sugar wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
Sugar, I like Dick and am sorry he is gone from the game. I am waiting to hear what he has to say, but that said, we are a discussion forum and everyone should be able to speculate why he left - this is huge for him, for Dani and the game.

For Evel Dick to leave BB is Breaking News in the BB world. Of course everyone wants to know why and as with all celebrities even the very minor ones in the Reality World, what they say and do is news.

I hate it that your feelings are being hurt - there are Dick fans here.


OMG I get it! LMAO WTH my feelings aren't hurt, its called being annoyed. lol ok I give up I am clearly not going to win this conversation. bad girl

That is probably a good idea - giving up that is. And if you are only annoyed then it should be zero problem for you to dial it down.

It wasn't Mappy, it was Memphy.


roll on floor laughi Mappy just bitch-slapped me!! hahahahahahaha


lmao damn I am way off this morning. I thought today was Monday also!
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:57 am

Sugar, it was me! lol! Now that is bad, not enjoying your Sunday, Smile
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:58 am

Dick said Jokers was the worst about the jumping to conclusion stuff, they had him in jail, that pissed him off.

But it's natural for everyone to have an idea of what happened based on their thoughts and feelings about an hg, Dick just brings out a lot of feelings, positive and negative.

I mean heck, during BB8 we saw his positive AND negative side for SURE!! I am waiting for the video and expect there will be some bs calling no matter what he says, So be it.

This board is more important to me than a reality star who doesn't know who I am, so a big group hug whether you want one from me or not.
Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:05 pm

KayS wrote:
Dick said Jokers was the worst about the jumping to conclusion stuff, they had him in jail, that pissed him off.

But it's natural for everyone to have an idea of what happened based on their thoughts and feelings about an hg, Dick just brings out a lot of feelings, positive and negative.

I mean heck, during BB8 we saw his positive AND negative side for SURE!! I am waiting for the video and expect there will be some bs calling no matter what he says, So be it.

This board is more important to me than a reality star who doesn't know who I am, so a big group hug whether you want one from me or not.


are you kidding Dick means more to me than life. LMAO Kay you know I love u! hehehehehhe
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:08 pm


Well, it should not be surprising that dick gets a bunch of duts stirred up.
just saying.......

ballerina
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:10 pm

mimTN wrote:

Well, it should not be surprising that dick gets a bunch of duts stirred up.
just saying.......

ballerina


roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
sugar

avatar

Number of posts : 127
Location : candy store
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:40 pm

mimTN wrote:

Well, it should not be surprising that dick gets a bunch of duts stirred up.
just saying.......

ballerina


I love some DICK lol!
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 1:20 pm

Does he live in Greeley, CO? I would so meet him, get a pic taken and post it on here. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 1:25 pm

I thought he lived in Denver but I could be remembering that incorrectly. (Though Greeley's not that far from Denver, right?)
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1925
Location : Denver
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 1:46 pm

< 90 minutes, but yeah I think Denver is probably right. All of his online profiles say he lives in LA.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 2:01 pm

Mappy wrote:

Dick recently sent a follow up tweet to the one above. He will be posting the video this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 3:21 pm

Rolling Eyes

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 8:05 pm

Retweeted -

EvelDick
My recorded statement about leaving the Big Brother house will be posted on www.RTvZone.com after tonight's episode airs on the west coast
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   July 10th 2011, 8:14 pm

I can't wait to find out why he left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Donato   

Back to top Go down
 
Evel Dick Donato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: