Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 9:18 am

Winning the veto would be the PERFECT birthday gift for Dani!!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 11:53 am

*Praying*

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:08 pm

I hope Dani wins Veto, but I hope her alliance doesn't win HOH next time. I would like Rachel to go home next.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:27 pm

I hope Daniele wins VETO... GO Daniele GO!!!
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:33 pm

Go Dani and win that veto.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:37 pm

I think she is going to win, surely on her birthday she will win.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:44 pm

Bella wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Cute, now a veto would look good with that outfit. Smile

tens tens

It would be the perfect accessory!
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:44 pm

Happy Birthday,Dani-face......and win that veto!!! fireworks

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 12:52 pm

Happy Birthday Daniele !!!!!!! cheers to you

dancing penguin dancing penguin dancing penguin

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 2:02 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Winning the veto would be the PERFECT birthday gift for Dani!!

It sure would!! Happy Birthday, Dani!! Win that veto, girl. Your fans are rooting for you.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 2:26 pm

She has to win the veto so this season has a chance of being interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 20th 2011, 8:34 pm

Sad

Oh well.

Congrats to Jeff on winning BB.

Now onto Survivor !!!!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 12:09 am

Imo, the "bring someone back" twist did more damage to Dani's game than she did to herself. If they hadn't had the twist, Brendon would've been gone with her first HOH, Kalia wouldn't have been scared to send Rachel packing and wouldn't have made the stupid move of putting up Lawon, and Dani probably would've got Jeff out last week. Porsche would've then won the HOH this week. Just thinking about the AMAZING position she could be sitting in right now had it not been for that twist depresses me. But oh well. Nothing we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 7:11 am

Bryanna wrote:
Imo, the "bring someone back" twist did more damage to Dani's game than she did to herself. If they hadn't had the twist, Brendon would've been gone with her first HOH, Kalia wouldn't have been scared to send Rachel packing and wouldn't have made the stupid move of putting up Lawon, and Dani probably would've got Jeff out last week. Porsche would've then won the HOH this week. Just thinking about the AMAZING position she could be sitting in right now had it not been for that twist depresses me. But oh well. Nothing we can do about it.

I totally agree Bryanna.

Makes me sad that she is probably gone this week. No one else in the house even remotely interests me.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 9:17 am

Oowatanite wrote:
Sad

Oh well.

Congrats to Jeff on winning BB.

Now onto Survivor !!!!

I don't think Jeff will win. I think it will be someone totally random, like Shelly or Adam.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 9:23 am

If Shelly wins she will give it all to Jeff and Jordan! Her faves!! bow down
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 10:53 am

Bryanna wrote:

ITA
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 10:59 am

Bryanna wrote:

I agree to a point but Dani knew really early on that someone would be coming back and for weeks she thought it would be Dominic. When Julie mentioned the twist she and Kalia should have thought more about that.

I still can't believe that America voted Brendon back into the game.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 11:15 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

I agree to a point but Dani knew really early on that someone would be coming back and for weeks she thought it would be Dominic. When Julie mentioned the twist she and Kalia should have thought more about that.

I still can't believe that America voted Brendon back into the game.

Friggin America.

I don't know if I agree that America did the MOST damage to her game, however. She made mistakes in the game before she evicted Brendon the first time, and Kalia damaged hers and Daniele's game with the Lawon re-nom. This may sound conspiracy theorist, but in a TV Guide article, Alison Grodner picked Dani to win this year, and I sometimes feel that since that moment, she's been setting Daniele up for a fall. Daniele is an excellent strategist and crafty thinker, but she ended up with people in her alliance that are neither, and just draining her of her energy and her resources rather than contributing to it.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 12:24 pm

I didn't say America did the most damage to her game, the twist did. Even IF Dominic had been the one voted back...they still didn't get rid of Rachel and got rid of Lawon. The best possible situation she could've been sitting in would be if there was no twist at all. Brendon, Rachel, and Jeff all would've been gone so her earlier moves wouldn't have mattered. Porsche would've won HOH this week and Shelly or Jordan would probably be the next one on the way out the door.

And Dani can say that she knew from the get go that they were bringing someone back, but that's not exactly true. It's true that she thought it might be a possibility for a while at the beginning, but she lost sight of that when she was pushing for Jeff to leave. I felt like screaming at my computer screen for DAYS because she wasn't realizing the possibility that they'd bring someone (him) back. Imo, she didn't start thinking about it as a legitimate possibility until after Dom was evicted and people were telling her the crowd went wild and he might get voted back in. If she KNEW all along that someone would come back, she wouldn't have tried to push for Jeff to leave so early.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 12:36 pm

Oh, what a bummer of a birthday for Dani. I wish she could AC prize but that's not happening.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 12:46 pm

MissChriss wrote:
Oh, what a bummer of a birthday for Dani. I wish she could AC prize but that's not happening.

Dani had to many obstacles to fight through this season to make it much farther first her father left then she fell for Dom then she made that bad decision to target Jeff a couple weeks to early then Dom left leaving her with only a couple of really stupid people to align with then Kalia and her idiotic game decisions then the twist to bring Brendon back erasing all of her hard work from the last two weeks meaning she would have to start all over she really had no real chance to win IMO. Unless AG steps in and starts flinging money at certain Hg's or makes up some kind of secret power to give her Dani will be evicted this Thursday
Back to top Go down
FRANGA
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 1:56 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
MissChriss wrote:

Dani had to many obstacles to fight through this season to make it much farther first her father left then she fell for Dom then she made that bad decision to target Jeff a couple weeks to early then Dom left leaving her with only a couple of really stupid people to align with then Kalia and her idiotic game decisions then the twist to bring Brendon back erasing all of her hard work from the last two weeks meaning she would have to start all over she really had no real chance to win IMO. Unless AG steps in and starts flinging money at certain Hg's or makes up some kind of secret power to give her Dani will be evicted this Thursday

You have read my mind....Dani is not the first hg to make a wrong move for crying out loud! I know it probably lost her the game,but shes still a damn good player.IMO

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 1:58 pm

I am a J/J fan first but I also like Dani. The part I feel bad for her is that I think she really wanted to prove that she could win without her dad. I wanted her to do well to show Dick that she is good at this game (which she is!)
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 2:02 pm

KMKB wrote:
I am a J/J fan first but I also like Dani. The part I feel bad for her is that I think she really wanted to prove that she could win without her dad. I wanted her to do well to show Dick that she is good at this game (which she is!)

I wanted her to be in the F2 and I feel for her when she sees what her Dad has written. Dani loves this game and I hate to see a competitor leave.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 2:04 pm

ndd123 wrote:
KMKB wrote:

I wanted her to be in the F2 and I feel for her when she sees what her Dad has written. Dani loves this game and I hate to see a competitor leave.

I agree (even though it is good for J/J's game!) She is a great competitor and BB player - Of course so was/is Janelle and she never won. Great players do not always win.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 2:06 pm

KMKB wrote:
That is where i stand too.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 2:59 pm

Bryanna wrote:
I didn't say America did the most damage to her game, the twist did. Even IF Dominic had been the one voted back...they still didn't get rid of Rachel and got rid of Lawon. The best possible situation she could've been sitting in would be if there was no twist at all. Brendon, Rachel, and Jeff all would've been gone so her earlier moves wouldn't have mattered. Porsche would've won HOH this week and Shelly or Jordan would probably be the next one on the way out the door.

And Dani can say that she knew from the get go that they were bringing someone back, but that's not exactly true. It's true that she thought it might be a possibility for a while at the beginning, but she lost sight of that when she was pushing for Jeff to leave. I felt like screaming at my computer screen for DAYS because she wasn't realizing the possibility that they'd bring someone (him) back. Imo, she didn't start thinking about it as a legitimate possibility until after Dom was evicted and people were telling her the crowd went wild and he might get voted back in. If she KNEW all along that someone would come back, she wouldn't have tried to push for Jeff to leave so early.
But Daniele knew someone would be coming back this year. She's mentioned it to various people that she and Dick talked about it the first week. So, you can't blame it on the twist, especially since they were aware that one twist would be piled on the next.

To be honest, I was shocked when Dani was talking about getting rid of Jeff during the first HOH. She was very subtle about it, and never really let up whenever she had a few moments with B/R. Her plan was just not revealed until week three, but if she could have Dani would have had B/R get rid of Jeff.

Too much too soon. If this were a Wii game Smile we could play out the different scenarios to figure out which one would lead to victory for Daniele. My guess is bringing in Dom, eliminating the newbies and sticking with the vets would have been the best possible scenario.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 3:13 pm

Last edited by scottep_32 on August 21st 2011, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 3:28 pm

I wish people would stop bringing something Dani meant to be private up. I saw that at Jokers too. Once at Odd and Stupid always at Odd and Stupid.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   August 21st 2011, 3:34 pm

KayS wrote:
I wish people would stop bringing something Dani meant to be private up. I saw that at Jokers too. Once at Odd and Stupid always at Odd and Stupid.

good posting
She was a very young girl at the time. Posters drudging this stuff up on Jokers think they are doing Dani a favor, trying to win her more fans. I think they should leave well enough alone, this will only bring up painful and hurtful memories for Dani. It's in the past and private.

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=11106

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: