Houseguest

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 9th 2011, 11:48 pm

Bolero wrote:
ndd123 wrote:
Bolero wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Question... I have only seen the Showtime show. Since I have a j.o.b... which takes up my personal time...LOL... I didnt get the feeds & it is nearly impossible to read every post in updates.

Has Daniele spoken of her personal life at all? During BB8, she spoke of many people, ranging from b/f to bestie to besties kid to grandma to brother, she also spoke of her desire to go to school with the money she hoped to win... on the Showtime show she doesnt seem to be releasing any personal info. Also, is she allowed this year to speak of her mother? During BB8 both her & Dick were absolutely forbidden... they couldnt even nickname her. I kinda get why she may hold back, if that is the case... I mean she did have some real meanies unloading on her every word & action.

That being said... I have to ff a lot cuz some of those people either annoy me or bore me.

Thanks in advance... just curious. Smile
I think she learned a huge lesson during BB8 and that is to keep your mouth shut about things you don't want talked about. She's being very cautious.

She mentioned she loved Nick. I don't want to flashback again, but she talks about them briefly.
She said she was head over heals but he was a different person outside the house than inside the house.

She may have mentioned Nick more then once, but the one I heard was 7/9/11 around 3:19am. She mentioned how hard her time in BB8 was and how she had fallen really hard for Nick, had never felt such a connection with anyone before, and that she'd go into the diary room and cry all the time. I didn't see her mention that he was different outside the house though. She didn't mention their breakup at all.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 9th 2011, 11:55 pm

Thanks guys... its much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:28 am

Anyone have a flashback for the Dani convo about Nick.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:54 am

Seba was pretty dead on about the timing. 7/9/11 at 3:19 am. Cam 3.

I'm surprised to hear that to this day she still says she was head over heels in love with him & never felt like that about anybody. I sort of assumed that maybe the feelings weren't as strong outside the house since they were only together for a couple months, and imo Nick wore his heart on his sleeve more than Dani. But it's nice to see Dani being open and honest & giving the newbies insight from her experience and letting them know that it's okay for them to feel certain ways.

I'm so happy to have her back on BB. Just wish Dick was there too...*sigh*...oh well. Sad
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 7:31 am

Oh God I just struggled to find it on the feeds for 5 solid minutes before realizing you said it was at 3 AM.
Back to top Go down
BarbaraAnn
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1023
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 9:09 am

lovin wrote:
Anyone have a flashback for the Dani convo about Nick.

Dani had another short convo about Nick with Jordan where she mentions that in the BB house they could finish each other's sentences but that he was a different person out of the house

7/10 12:02 AM Cam 3/ 4

Last edited by BarbaraAnn on July 10th 2011, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 9:11 am

Thank you Barbara

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 10:27 am

there is going to be conflict pretty soon with the Dani fans & the Jeff/Jordan fans.... Looks like Dani is trying to get Jeff evicted soon. lol This should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:14 am

No conflict for me, I like Dani and understand she needs to get to final 2 somehow. I do think it would be un-intelligent for ANY of the vets to get eachother out before Jury just because they kinda need eachother in terms of votes. If there are more newbies than vets in jury, and a vet is up against a newbie, I see the newbie winning just cuz they won't vote for a former player to win. JMO. At some point Dani will have to go against the vets, but hopefully they all see they do kinda need eachother til jury. at least I think so.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:42 pm

sugar wrote:
there is going to be conflict pretty soon with the Dani fans & the Jeff/Jordan fans.... Looks like Dani is trying to get Jeff evicted soon. lol This should be interesting!

I'm a rabid fan of all 3 and will be happy to see any of the 3 win or get to final 2. I just hope they all don't have to get nasty with each other as the game goes on.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 12:55 pm

sugar wrote:

I'm a J/J fan and a Dani fan. I see lots of members here who are. Yes, it will be interesting but not shocking and it's pretty obvious she's going to try to get Jeff out. Won't make me like her any less. She's playing the game. It's obvious I adore Jeff but in terms of game play I do see Dani going further. Really, all I'm asking of Jeff at this point is a new butt shot for my avi. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 1:22 pm

sugar wrote:

"looks like Dani is trying to get Jeff evicted soon"

Really ?? Link please.

Or is it you just stir the pot ??

---------------------------------------------

ETA, in reading the ED thread, it's just stir the pot

Naughty, naughty

Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 2:12 pm

Gimme wrote:
Go to 3 a.m. 7/9 on Cam 3/4. She talks about Jen pooping. Nick being a different person outside the house, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 3:19 pm

Bolero wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Go to 3 a.m. 7/9 on Cam 3/4. She talks about Jen pooping. Nick being a different person outside the house, etc.

Thanks Bolero. I dont have the feeds this year... financials wont allow it... not to mention I have a j.o.b. that wont allow me staying up all night cuz all those biotches are damned night owls. Laughing

Weird how Jens pooping came up... musta been some real stinkers for her to recall it from 5 years ago. Laughing
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 5:08 pm

I have a weird question. I love Daniele and love her chance this year. She has had a lot of discussion about other girls and especially Annie from last year being the love of her life. Is Daniele a lesbian?
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 5:10 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
I have a weird question. I love Daniele and love her chance this year. She has had a lot of discussion about other girls and especially Annie from last year being the love of her life. Is Daniele a lesbian?

Not that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 5:14 pm

shakes magic 8 ball "all signs point to no"

London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 5:20 pm

That's just a running joke that the two of them have.
Back to top Go down
mc6doodle
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 8:19 pm

I am so stoked Dani is not only back in the BB house but that she has got her game face on, really looking forward to seeing what she can do this time around. While it's nice she has the 4 weeks safety, I was looking forward to seeing her kick some more ass in competitions, guess we'll have to wait for that...
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 8:25 pm

since everyone says she is such a good competitor, the golden key thing is kind of a drag because she could have helped the vets win these early HOH's and vetoes that are going to be so important. I wish they had just given her a new partner instead!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 8:32 pm

IA RR, from vets perspective and their fans that would be better, BUT this what happened IMO IS huuuuge for Dani and her game. She is in best position in this game right now. IMO
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:34 pm

They could have totally brought someone in for Dani...Jen J would have been a good one.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 10th 2011, 11:52 pm

lovin wrote:
They could have totally brought someone in for Dani...Jen J would have been a good one.
But they never worked together, aside from one brief week, only for Daniele to have Jen eliminated the next week. Any offliner, would be like wtf is going on here... they hated each other their season.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 5:54 am

Yeah, Dani really lucked out w/her golden key. She gets all the benefits for 4 weeks (longer than anyone else) and she didn't have to go through any of the negatives to get it. The others will first have to survive the stress of being nominated, playing the veto knowing you need to win it, campaigning, making deals, and generally annoying those not on the block. (See Keith and Porsche.) Dani got a free pass from all of that, PLUS none of the others will really get to see her compete until week 5 so they won't understand how big a threat she really is.

Seems a little unfair. However, since I am a big Dani fan and want to see her kick ass, I certainly won't be complaining about any of this. Smile

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 6:49 am

I think Dani got some benefits and lost something major in Dick this season. I think she would have been fine to get the key in the third or fourth week with Dick gone. But being in that situation the only one not paired up with anyone in a sea of duos has to be hard. She is at a disadvantage in that way. Sure she is safe initially but she has to figure out who she can work with to get to the end. She is a smart girl and realizes that she can't stay with 2 couples till the end and win. It is never a good situation to be in the top 5 with 2 sets of 2 that are solid - who goes out? The 5th wheel and she knows it.

She is laying the ground work for her end game and trying to work the Vets into keeping Dominic as I think she sees him as the perfect person to run to the finish with. There is already some concern that he is the Natalie this year, being dishonest about his age. He appears to be strong physically and could potentially protect her when she can't play HOH or is on the block and needs the veto. Although his social game looks good - there will be those that question him as he is locked currently with some folks and she knows it.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35501
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 7:37 am

It's interesting to read Dom's CBS bio in his thread again... what he says will get him in trouble. No one but the houseguests think he is lying do they? The CBS bio says he is 25. I doubt they would not put in the correct age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: This gal has got game.   July 11th 2011, 10:30 am

I am loving Dani this season. Dani is a real gamer and has the smarts and intuition to go a long way. What I would not give to see and Dani and Janie team one day. Legends vs All Stars, maybe.

luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:01 am

I'm liking Dani too. I almost didn't watch because of Brenchal but decided to stay for JJ. Glad I did now. I'd like to see Dani win with Jeff getting 2nd. Or.... visa versa.

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:10 am

That would be great but I think Dani, Jeff, Jordan, Brendan and Rachel need each other for the first half of the game and they all understand that and are playing for each other to get to the top 10. I think each one of them probably knows that they don't want to be sitting next to each other in a final two scenario. I think the veterans will play each stage of the game a little differently and are just trying to get each other in a good position because they have to. They need each other for this stage of the game. As Jeff says, there's no point in worrying about final four until you get yourself to final eight ... one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:19 am

Here is Dani getting up, Dominic and Lawon falls off.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:20 am

lol! Shades of Janie, BBAS!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:23 am

Did she totally flip that?

snow

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:27 am

She didn't mean to, but the weight on the other side did the boys in.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:29 am

snow wrote:
Here is Dani getting up, Dominic and Lawon falls off.

I love it, Snow!!
Dani must have been in a fit of laughter after it happened...I would have peed my pants laughing!!
Back to top Go down
snow

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:31 am

I had to keep the gif under 1 mb to upload, but the video is on youtube.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 11:46 am

Thanks Snow! I just belly laughed. Felt good high five
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 1:07 pm

I did it!!! I did it!!! I changed my avatar to my fav BB13 hg. For me this is a HUGE accomplishment!! Some of you who are so good with the computer probably think what is so hard about it?? EVERYTHING!! Thank you to kwshadow for her help in sending me 3 beautiful Dani pics. I just think she's a doll with that hat on!!
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 1:15 pm

ebowers wrote:

I did it!!! I did it!!! I changed my avatar to my fav BB13 hg. For me this is a HUGE accomplishment!! Some of you who are so good with the computer probably think what is so hard about it?? EVERYTHING!! Thank you to kwshadow for her help in sending me 3 beautiful Dani pics. I just think she's a doll with that hat on!!
clap clap clap I totally get your happiness!! I am the same
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 11th 2011, 1:15 pm

balmoral wrote:
ebowers wrote:

clap clap clap I totally get your happiness!! I am the same

It does feel good, doesn't it! clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: