SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 8:32 pm

I did not follow Dani before this season, can somebody please educate me on what Dani does for a living and what her education is? I think she lives in LA, am I wrong? Thank you.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35501
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 8:33 pm

Because it was a joke. Cleaning up the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 8:58 pm

currentresident wrote:
I did not follow Dani before this season, can somebody please educate me on what Dani does for a living and what her education is? I think she lives in LA, am I wrong? Thank you.
She's a server and is going to school. Don't know where she is at in her schooling, assuming she's is working toward her Bachelor's. She's declined to declare her major when asked in tweets about it. She lives in the OC, I believe Huntington Beach.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 9:06 pm

Thank you, Bolero.

HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 1:21 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 9:34 pm

Dani looked GREAT tonight. Too bad Chen screwed her over on live TV. Kudos to Dani for her speech while voting in the DR. She was P.I.S.S.E.D. at Chen and deservedly so. I give Dani even more kudos for keeping it together in the DR and not screaming at Chen for embarrassing her.

I just hope Dani recovers quickly from this crap and doesn't go into seclusion but instead gets her game back on track, socially and otherwise. I'm thinking she'll be pretty quiet the next SEVERAL times she is called to the DR, though I really want her to boycott the DR requests as a F.U. to Grodner et al. What can they do, make her TV edit even worse than it is ???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 9:42 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Dani looked GREAT tonight. Too bad Chen screwed her over on live TV. Kudos to Dani for her speech while voting in the DR. She was P.I.S.S.E.D. at Chen and deservedly so. I give Dani even more kudos for keeping it together in the DR and not screaming at Chen for embarrassing her.

I just hope Dani recovers quickly from this crap and doesn't go into seclusion but instead gets her game back on track, socially and otherwise. I'm thinking she'll be pretty quiet the next SEVERAL times she is called to the DR, though I really want her to boycott the DR requests as a F.U. to Grodner et al. What can they do, make her TV edit even worse than it is ???

Didn't Kristen kinda do that! I wouldn't advise her to do that
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 9:50 pm

Dani won't boycott anything ... she knows how to play the game and fighting production isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 10:05 pm

I know she won't boycott anything, I'm just saying it would be AWESOME if she did ..... Laughing

But I do expect that poor unlucky sap who has to call her in for her first DR tonight will get a profanity-laden message for him to pass on to Grodner and Chen.

It has been pretty obvious so far this season that Grodner is a big ED fan but is no fan of Daniele. Now that ED has been hopefully sent to pasture until the finale #crossedfingers , we will be getting The Brenchel Show Featuring Jordeff for the forseeable future. Great to see Jordan, but Grodner editing that super-long super-ridiculous "Bookie" bullshit into an eviction episode was TERRIBLE. And poor Dani will get even less airtime than she has so far this season, now that ED is gone.

I hope, I Hope, I HOPE that Daniele can recover quickly from the bullshit she got tonight from Chen and can get back to the great social and strategic game that she's been playing so far this season (that the feed watchers are appreciating but that the episode editors are ignoring Mad ).

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 11:46 pm

i was so proud of her to add that on the live show knowing they could not edit it out! bravo

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 14th 2011, 11:56 pm

rallen wrote:
i was so proud of her to add that on the live show knowing they could not edit it out! bravo
tens clap I felt sorry and than proud,Bravo Dani!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 15th 2011, 12:38 am

What an awkward moment for Dani! Theirs is such a complicated relationship, surely Julie would understand that and not go there??? I just felt so badly for Dani, but was so glad she got that in before voting. She looked very nice tonight in her purple dress. I thought all the girls looked great. Loved Shelly's top.
Dom and Lawon just told Dani in the hammock how badly they felt for her tonight.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 15th 2011, 2:34 am

I made a couple of Dani avatars. Feel Free to use one:

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 15th 2011, 4:24 am

Thanks Happy! I love this one!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 16th 2011, 3:01 am

bubs wrote:
Thanks Happy! I love this one!

You are welcome! It looks great! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 16th 2011, 6:30 pm

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 16th 2011, 9:40 pm

Thank you all for the very lovely and beautiful pictures of Daniele. I appreciate it so much. Kiss of Love
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 4:55 am

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 6:50 am

Waves to Dani:

Quote :
Dani says to stay off the message boards..they are brutal..that ppl rip u apart because they have nothing better to do. You really have to have a thick skin. she knows ppl who have had to had therapy for over a year afterwards because of it. She says u are really gonna judge me for how I look and yet you have like a cat avatar. And it is for everyone even those with a big fanbase have haters..

Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 7:52 am

Kimmie wrote:
Waves to Dani:

Quote :
Dani says to stay off the message boards..they are brutal..that ppl rip u apart because they have nothing better to do. You really have to have a thick skin. she knows ppl who have had to had therapy for over a year afterwards because of it. She says u are really gonna judge me for how I look and yet you have like a cat avatar. And it is for everyone even those with a big fanbase have haters..

She is right. We (BB fans) can be brutal. I am certainly not a Big Brother house guest but submitting that tape gave me a taste of what it's like have your words and appearance dissected. I took some advice from a friend who said "it's all static, you can say "Good Morning" and there will be people who think you are God's gift to the planet, and people who think you are dog shit on the bottom of their shoe.
This is the first season that I have tried to keep my emotions out of the game and focus on game play. I find this extremely difficult. Knowing Daniele reads AABB makes me feel like she is one of us, and in turn I want to protect her. On the other hand, being a person who participates on a message board, I know that BB fans don't badmouth the BB players because we have "nothing better to do". I would suspect the majority of us have "something better to do" .

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 8:07 am

Well, come on, many, many former HGs read the boards as much as we do ... they may not post much in order to avoid harassment but they sure read them.
Dani will always be one of my favourite HGs to watch play the game because of her playing style. I like watching a player scheme and manipulate, compete and win and have to make decisions that draw fire ... fight to stay when nominated and just generally go for it. Dani hasn't had a chance to compete in any comp other than the banana HOH but she did her usual there and stayed on until it was just her and Rachel. Scheming and manipulating is all she has right now and she's workin' it. I don't know why anyone would be shocked that she wants one of J/J out of the game soon ... they are better liked by other HGs than R/B and have made more connections to other players than R/B have. If both veteran duos make the top 10, it will be tricky and her only play is to hope a newbie wins an HOH and puts up one of the veteran duos. (If that happens, Dani's best play is to push for J/J to go up.)
If a newbie wins HOH once we get to top 10, J/J's best play would be to push for B/R to go up ... that's not disloyalty, it's game play.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 9:02 am

I understand hgs anger at the ones who hate just to hate and rip hgs apart and call them names, etc. BUT if there weren't fans and websites, these hgs would be forgotten right after their season. Some sure want to have the adulation. That's the appeal of Big Brother for me, the interaction and the fun of watching people "in a fishbowl", It's not like they didn't know what they were signing up for!!

I have something better I SHOULD be doing, but I like doing THIS.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 10:07 am

I'm pretty sure Dani was NOT referring to AABB with her comments. Sucks and Jokers can be brutal to HGs, including Dani.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 10:12 am

Moody wrote:
Kimmie wrote:
Waves to Dani:

Quote :

She is right. We (BB fans) can be brutal. I am certainly not a Big Brother house guest but submitting that tape gave me a taste of what it's like have your words and appearance dissected. I took some advice from a friend who said "it's all static, you can say "Good Morning" and there will be people who think you are God's gift to the planet, and people who think you are dog shit on the bottom of their shoe.
This is the first season that I have tried to keep my emotions out of the game and focus on game play. I find this extremely difficult. Knowing Daniele reads AABB makes me feel like she is one of us, and in turn I want to protect her. On the other hand, being a person who participates on a message board, I know that BB fans don't badmouth the BB players because we have "nothing better to do". I would suspect the majority of us have "something better to do" .

Yes! For me, it's more I have "something better to do" ...."but don't want to do it".

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 10:16 am

Oowatanite wrote:
I'm pretty sure Dani was NOT referring to AABB with her comments. Sucks and Jokers can be brutal to HGs, including Dani.

Well I hid my cat avatar deep in my computer just in case!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 10:41 am

I'm sure Dani is talking about the real haters. It's possible someone with a cat avatar sent her some real hate mail. I don't think she is talking about everyone with a cat avatar. lol! But if I had one I might hide it for a bit myself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 10:53 am

duts rule

<----------------------
Back to top Go down
luvmynewf
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 10:59 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
duts rule

<----------------------

roll on floor laughi

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 11:05 am

duts rule

<-------Hiding (maybe they will think I am a dog!)
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 11:29 am

You know I was joking right. Dani has a cat and she has used it in her avitar. boob shake
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 11:48 am

Oh, thank god! When I started catching up on the live feed updates this morning and saw Nancy's avatar, I was really concerned that a creepy kitten was added to the BB13 line up.

KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 11:53 am

Bella wrote:
You know I was joking right. Dani has a cat and she has used it in her avitar. boob shake

Yes I know, just having fun and showing off my big boy.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 12:13 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Well, come on, many, many former HGs read the boards as much as we do ... they may not post much in order to avoid harassment but they sure read them.
Dani will always be one of my favourite HGs to watch play the game because of her playing style. I like watching a player scheme and manipulate, compete and win and have to make decisions that draw fire ... fight to stay when nominated and just generally go for it. Dani hasn't had a chance to compete in any comp other than the banana HOH but she did her usual there and stayed on until it was just her and Rachel. Scheming and manipulating is all she has right now and she's workin' it. I don't know why anyone would be shocked that she wants one of J/J out of the game soon ... they are better liked by other HGs than R/B and have made more connections to other players than R/B have. If both veteran duos make the top 10, it will be tricky and her only play is to hope a newbie wins an HOH and puts up one of the veteran duos. (If that happens, Dani's best play is to push for J/J to go up.)
If a newbie wins HOH once we get to top 10, J/J's best play would be to push for B/R to go up ... that's not disloyalty, it's game play.

CJ, I love your, very logical and reasonable, posts, Thank you!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 12:22 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
duts rule

<----------------------

cheek kiss Perfect Nancy....

I think the cat/keyboard/no-life image which past houseguests use to identify BB fans is unoriginal. They need to hire some people who post here to come up with better comebacks or generalizations.

Razz

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 12:42 pm

ndd123 wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
duts rule

<----------------------

cheek kiss Perfect Nancy....

I think the cat/keyboard/no-life image which past houseguests use to identify BB fans is unoriginal. They need to hire some people who post here to come up with better comebacks or generalizations.

Razz

I have a life!! It just kind of sucks. I like the release that BB gives me.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 12:46 pm

Almost tempted to make this my new avatar:

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 12:46 pm

I think Will Kirby stated the cat lady thing. Of course HE had a turtle, so..............
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 17th 2011, 1:01 pm

Yes Will started it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: