AuthorMessage
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 3:05 pm

Oowatanite wrote:

"Dani ...... had the advantage of playing loose (in BB8) knowing her father would take the fall for her at anytime to allow her to continue in the game. This time her parachute is gone."

Whaaaa ??????? scratch

Dick used the veto on one occasion to save Dani and kudos to him for that. Why did he do that ?? A) he wanted to save his daughter B) he knew darn well that they'd vote Dani out first.

Dani and Dick were on the block together three times. Dani won two vetoes and Dick won one veto. But on each occasion Dani was target #1. And whenever Dustin and Eric and Jessica would discuss putting the Donatos on the block, Dani was target #1.

I'm not seeing 'advantage of playing loose' in those scenarios. And I'm not seeing any 'parachutes' either.

This season, Dick is gone first and so a) Dani is safe until F10 b) Dani has lost her partner who would have her back forever c) Dani has lost a certain jury vote to win.

Nicely done, Oowatanite. clap
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 3:08 pm

How old is she this year? 24? 25?
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 3:08 pm

Turns 25.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 3:09 pm

i agree with you frances..on agreeing with oowatanite!

I also have to add when my hubby saw she was coming back he was like...please tell me you are not going to be on the computer as soon as the show gets over...talking to ppl online in chats and stuff....I just laughed. I said you do know I STILL go online and "chat" haha

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 3:52 pm

Im really liking her. I just wish I knew what she was thinking. She is too smart about BB to want to go to far with two solid coupled.Who does she really want to lose first? What newbies are she eyeing? I don't even think DRs are legit sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 3:57 pm

Hope wrote:
Im really liking her. I just wish I knew what she was thinking. She is too smart about BB to want to go to far with two solid coupled.Who does she really want to lose first? What newbies are she eyeing? I don't even think DRs are legit sometimes.

Dani needs to stick with the two couples til F10, at least. The rules of probability suggests that at least one couple will be nominated in the next few weeks and thus broken up. No need for Dani to worry about that at this point.

P.S. Thanks Frances and rallen ... Smile
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 4:07 pm

Looks like I've been educated on the ins and outs of BB8 Daniele. Damn my opinion!

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing her in action once the golden key immunity is over.
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 4:11 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Looks like I've been educated on the ins and outs of BB8 Daniele. Damn my opinion!

Bwah!

I am not seeing this mastermind game she is playing. For someone who doesn't need to at the moment, she is playing every angle too hard.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 5:28 pm

Schooner wrote:
Just posting my daily Dani Love. LOVE LOVE that girl. She is such a gamer - and I love the new, mature Dani.

She was the strategist during BB8, and you can see she still is, but maybe a bit more subtle.

Love HER.

tens tens

I love watching her play this game!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 5:49 pm

No player in BB history has ever played a perfect game. Trying to set up possible allies for later in the game is a good strategy for any player in there. Dani's no dummy, game wise, she won't go against the veterans until she has to. She'll want others to do it. (Just as Jeff/Jordan and Rachel/Brendan will want a new player to nominate Dani at some point if they all survive to top ten.)
Back to top Go down
Stephanie

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 5:59 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
why do people here think Dani has matured and changed? she hasn't talked to her dad in three yrs. sound familiar? Season 8.

I would be totally shocked the minute things don't go her way we don't see the same dani.

Right now she is sitting pretty, things are going her way. Go back to season 8, on week 2 she was put up on the block and her relationship with Jen went from bad to worse.

I would like to see what happen when someone put her up?

I didn't think she was all that bad in BB8. At least I understood why she was the way she was.
The fact that she doesn't talk to her Dad does not make her a bad person. There is no requirement that a child has to
talk to a parent or even love them. Sometimes it is better for both.
Ahhh... Jen wasn't that easy to get along with either.
If someone puts her up, I imagine she will fight like heck to win the veto or the votes.

Not having a relationship with her father is telling. Twice? Dick always made the effort. I see little tidbit of the old dani.
Still making digs at nick 4 yrs later (nicks fault right dani?) and hating attractive women on the show (cassie and porsche).

Get ready dani fans you will all see the same dani when she doesn't get her way. Count on it!--
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:05 pm

Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
why do people here think Dani has matured and changed? she hasn't talked to her dad in three yrs. sound familiar? Season 8.

I would be totally shocked the minute things don't go her way we don't see the same dani.

Right now she is sitting pretty, things are going her way. Go back to season 8, on week 2 she was put up on the block and her relationship with Jen went from bad to worse.

I didn't think she was all that bad in BB8. At least I understood why she was the way she was.
The fact that she doesn't talk to her Dad does not make her a bad person. There is no requirement that a child has to
If someone puts her up, I imagine she will fight like heck to win the veto or the votes.

Not having a relationship with her father is telling. Twice?
Dick always made the effort. I see little tidbit of the old dani.
Still making digs at nick 4 yrs later (nicks fault right dani?) and hating attractive women on the show (cassie and porsche).

Get ready dani fans you will all see the same dani when she doesn't get her way. Count on it!--

Dick is an emotionally abusive prick, who makes an effort in public. He is kind of like Brendon - only doing it for your own good.

Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:07 pm

Well, given Nick's relationship history since BB and given what Rachel had to say about the quick end of the Nick/Kristen relationship, I'm open minded on the issue.
Dani and her friends make digs at each other all the time on Twitter ... I assume that's part of her personality.
I can only speak for this particular Dani fan. I like her game. I'm not blind to her flaws ... I was never blind to Janelle's flaws and she's my favourite BB player ever ... I just enjoy Dani's game and her personality.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:08 pm

Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Not having a relationship with her father is telling. Twice? Dick always made the effort. I see little tidbit of the old dani.

Perhaps it is a mutual decision, they are both strong willed.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:16 pm

Some people just don't like Dani - that's fine. But nothing can convince me that Dick is the better of the two. I saw how he treated her on BB8 and played the "poor hurting father". He would tell others in the house her personal stuff, stuff she didn't want out there.

I don't think he did it purposefully, but he is no Father Knows Best.

Everyone can get testy, but in my eyes, Dani has shown more strength for a girl her age (both times) than alot would.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:25 pm

Dani tells Rachel her comment about not telling people how to vote is stupid. It's not Big Brother. Dani asks Rachel if she wants Keith to stay. Rachel says she doesn't know, she felt he should get a fair shot. Dani says she likes Keith, and if they decide to change it, Dani will support it because she would rather be around Keith the Por.

I don't have the feeds, but this is what Moody wrote in the updating thread. Dani said her comment was stupid, not Rachel. Now if you have a issue with her saying her comment was stupid, ok then.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:37 pm

Bella wrote:
Dani tells Rachel her comment about not telling people how to vote is stupid. It's not Big Brother. Dani asks Rachel if she wants Keith to stay. Rachel says she doesn't know, she felt he should get a fair shot. Dani says she likes Keith, and if they decide to change it, Dani will support it because she would rather be around Keith the Por.

I don't have the feeds, but this is what Moody wrote in the updating thread. Dani said her comment was stupid, not Rachel. Now if you have a issue with her saying her comment was stupid, ok then.

Telling someone their ideas are stupid doesn't reflect on that person's intelligence?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:37 pm

Rachel rethinking her nominations and her intended target when she is in power is a pattern that she showed last season as well. Keith is part of a four person alliance (with Dom, Cassi and Lewan) and Porsche is pretty much an outsider with the new players and is bonding with Rachel a bit ... keeping Porsche is better for Rachel's game. I don't know why she is questioning her decision to get Keith out, it doesn't make sense to me.
Keeping Keith is better for Dani's game so I'm not surprised Dani would support keeping him if Rachel wavers but Rachel and the veterans made the choice to keep Porsche because the other players don't like her or trust her and that seems like a good reason to evict Keith to me. (from the veterans point of view)
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:43 pm

Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:

Telling someone their ideas are stupid doesn't reflect on that person's intelligence?

I don't think so and I don't think Rachel is stupid. Very smart and itelligent people say and do stupid things. I think we all have and I'm sure you will be seeing most of the houseguest saying and doing stupid thing, we all do.
Back to top Go down
Seba
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:45 pm

Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:

I don't think telling someone they think their idea is stupid is the same as telling someone you think they're stupid. Anyway, I've always found myself more on Dani's side when it comes to her relationship with her father. I remember watching BB8 and completely getting why she got so frustrated with him and would just stop talking. It wasn't the most mature response, but at her age, I totally got it. I don't know enough about their current relationship to have a real opinion, but based on the past I can't fault her for doing what she needs to make herself happy.

On the Nick front, from what I've seen she's seemed pretty decent. Yes, she said he was different outside the house, but she did say he was a nice guy during that talk with Rachel, and I didn't see Dani join in with her. She also mentioned him as one of the hottest guys ever in the BB house, and last year I saw teasing tweets from her to him, so I think they're generally okay. Who knows I could have missed a bunch while I was at work, but as an ex I think she's been pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:47 pm

Bella wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:

I don't think so and I don't think Rachel is stupid. Very smart and itelligent people say and do stupid things. I think we all have and I'm sure you will be seeing most of the houseguest saying and doing stupid thing, we all do.

It's one thing to do or say stupid things. It's a completely different matter to have someone shoot you down saying your idea(s) are stupid. There is always a nicer way of stating your disagreement. Just my personal feelings about the word 'stupid'. I am a Dani fan. I just don't care for the 'stupid' proclamation.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:52 pm

Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:

It's one thing to do or say stupid things. It's a completely different matter to have someone shoot you down saying your idea(s) are stupid. There is always a nicer way of stating your disagreement. Just my personal feelings about the word 'stupid'. I am a Dani fan. I just don't care for the 'stupid' proclamation.

Mappy that is why I said if you have an issue with her saying Rachels comment was stupid, ok then. It just sounded like everyone was saying she said Rachel was stupid. I guess that may have been one of Dani's stupid things to say.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:57 pm

currentresident wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

Dick is an emotionally abusive prick, who makes an effort in public. He is kind of like Brendon - only doing it for your own good.

I completely disagree with this statement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 6:59 pm

currentresident wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

good posting
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:01 pm

Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:

I would have to agree that using the word stupid to someone's face is demeaning. Daniele throws terms like stupid, idiot and jerk out fairly frequently.
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:02 pm

This might be already posted. But Dani said that James is in charge of her twitter.
Back to top Go down
snow

Number of posts : 13238

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:15 pm

Thanks Bolero. It never hurts to post info...even if it has been posted before.

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:23 pm

Bella wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Bella wrote:

Mappy that is why I said if you have an issue with her saying Rachels comment was stupid, ok then. It just sounded like everyone was saying she said Rachel was stupid. I guess that may have been one of Dani's stupid things to say.

fuss and fight

it's all good
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:25 pm

Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

If I didnt know any better... I would think you had some deeeeeeep seeeeeeded unexplainable hate for Daniele. Wink

Dick IS NOT easy to get along with, most of his fans would admit that. Hell, Vincent isnt currently having a relationship with him & hasnt in quite some time. Those 2 went at it on the net infront of those that followed. 1 parent 2 kids... 2 kids not having a relationship with the same parent says a lot to me.

Has Daniele taken a stab at Nick or just breifly expressed her side of a story. Most of us heard Nicks side. Daniele never really spoke of it... perhaps briefly here or there. However, what I have read or seen thus far... wont be stabs... it would be her reality.

Hating attractive women on the show... seriously???? She is friends with many attractive women.

jesus mary n joseph... I am a Daniele fan & nothing she does in that house, short of stabbing a HG with the plastic knife, will change my mind. & those that were her fans during BB8 would probably agree.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:46 pm

Gimme wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

If I didnt know any better... I would think you had some deeeeeeep seeeeeeded unexplainable hate for Daniele. Wink

Dick IS NOT easy to get along with, most of his fans would admit that. Hell, Vincent isnt currently having a relationship with him & hasnt in quite some time. Those 2 went at it on the net infront of those that followed. 1 parent 2 kids... 2 kids not having a relationship with the same parent says a lot to me.

Has Daniele taken a stab at Nick or just breifly expressed her side of a story. Most of us heard Nicks side. Daniele never really spoke of it... perhaps briefly here or there. However, what I have read or seen thus far... wont be stabs... it would be her reality.

Hating attractive women on the show... seriously???? She is friends with many attractive women.

jesus mary n joseph... I am a Daniele fan & nothing she does in that house, short of stabbing a HG with the plastic knife, will change my mind. & those that were her fans during BB8 would probably agree.

clap
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 7:52 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
currentresident wrote:

It's not really a statement, it's just an opinion. I don't know Donato's from Adam, I am forming an opinion purely on my emotional reaction to what is publicly available information.

rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 9:52 pm

Gimme wrote:
Stephanie wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Stephanie wrote:

for me it would hinge on whom the houseguest was. demon banana

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 9:57 pm

currentresident wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
currentresident wrote:

It's not really a statement, it's just an opinion. I don't know Donato's from Adam, I am forming an opinion purely on my emotional reaction to what is publicly available information.

Well, I wouldn't rush to judgement on their relationship. It takes two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 10:36 pm

Gimme wrote:

Indeed.

From what I recall, Dani and Dick went to Seattle one December a few years ago to watch the Jets play the Seahawks. Bad weather shut down the airport in Seattle and D/D decided to drive back to LA. Horrendous driving conditions forced them to stop and stay overnight somewhere, and the close proximity of two volatile personalities in one car on a trip from hell had D/D HATING each other by the time they got to Phoenix LA.

And of course we all know about the Vincent/Dick blog fight fiasco.

Now Dani and Vincent are housemates and seem to be getting along great. Maybe this was part of ED's plan, to get the siblings closer together ???

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 12th 2011, 10:45 pm

mytwocents wrote:

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing her in action once the golden key immunity is over.

Hmmmmmm .......... zip a lip
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 3:25 am

Blaming Dani for getting the Golden Key because her dad had to leave for personal reasons is laughable. I actually think she would prefer to play in these comps because not doing so makes her a bigger target when those four weeks are over with. JMO

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Bella
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 8:20 am

tens
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 8:25 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Blaming Dani for getting the Golden Key because her dad had to leave for personal reasons is laughable. I actually think she would prefer to play in these comps because not doing so makes her a bigger target when those four weeks are over with. JMO
Yes, and once we've had four evictions and there are ten HGs in the game, three of the seven original duos will still be in the game together. Those remaining duos should be targeted by the four single players. (Depending on which three duos survive ... but if J/J and B/R are still in the game at that point, they need to be targeted, game wise.)
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 10:58 am

How come the Dani/Dom thread was locked ???

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   July 13th 2011, 8:16 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
How come the Dani/Dom thread was locked ???

I guess they broke up!!!
afraid
just kidding--- hell if I know!

PostSubject: Re: Daniele Donato   

Back to top Go down

Daniele Donato
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: