PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:59 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!
And they played Bob Marley to wake them up this morning. If that doesn't give Jeff a sign, I don't know what will.

plus on my hike earlier my dogs chased 3 birds.

Were they little?

No pterodactyls?

yes they were little, they had green yellow and red hats on, and they had been smoking the weed

I believe birds call it "the ganja".

And, of course.

Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 5:03 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
currentresident wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
I'm thinking we can call Jeff "Dumb" for not realizing he needs to go for that VETO today and not trust Dani. If Brendon wins the veto, Jeff will be going up. Reminds me of Casey and the Margarita Party.

**And on another note about the "Dumb" conversation, my hubby and I always let each other know if our actions are not "smart" - we don't call each other stupid or dumb but we do call each other out on actions. He will also let me know when I need to close my mouth when dealing with my boys and vice versa. I would hate to live in that glass house!!! These are real people dealing with stress!!!

How about a bet? You give AABB $10.00 if you are wrong. Jeff is not getting backdoored unless he gets caught trash talking Dani or something equally stupid.

Excellent idea, Nancy! (BTW, catching up on this morning posts, you had a lot of them) If neither Jeff or Jordan leave this week, I will donate $50 to AABB. If the same is true for next week, I will repeat the donation. I am pretty certain that J and/or J will be out this or next week.

LOL in that case GO JEFF you hunka hunka burning love!!!!!!

That should read "Go Jordan!" roll on floor laughi
I hope there is a $100 in AABB future.

currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 5:06 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!
And they played Bob Marley to wake them up this morning. If that doesn't give Jeff a sign, I don't know what will.

LMAO

trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 5:30 pm

Here's hoping feeds come back with Jeff having won veto! GO JEFF.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 6:21 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!

and three birds pooped on my car today!!!! and it made me swear. Three birds, pooping, swearing.......Jeff FTW!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 7:28 pm

Y'all crack me up! Thanks for the laughs dance
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 9:31 pm

Did he grab Jordan boob when she got her unitard? Ass Hall, lol JEFF LOVE !!!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 9:33 pm

balmoral wrote:
Did he grab Jordan boob when she got her unitard? Ass Hall, lol JEFF LOVE !!!

Yes, yes he did.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:15 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
sanelso
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:17 am

roll on floor laughi

I'm so glad you got that pic, thanks!
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 6:41 am

lol!
That picture is even funnier because of the way it looks like he's raising his hand as if his teacher was taking attendance.
"Dunce?"
"Here!"

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 9:36 am

LMAO. Thanks for the pic. LOVE it.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 10:20 am

I love it too! I got a screen shot but mine is not as good as yours so I borrowed it. Will keep this one until I find out what he decides to do today!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 10:47 am

He better keep that thing on if he votes to keep brendon in the house! That hat will be so true for him!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
sanelso
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 12:55 pm

Production showing Jeff some love this weekend. Yesterday for the wake-up songs it was Marley, today it was LFO.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 1:07 pm

That picture of Jeff is just priceless! (especially if he votes to keep Brendon in the game)
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 1:19 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
That picture of Jeff is just priceless! (especially if he votes to keep Brendon in the game)

Speedy, I don't think he would be a dunce if he kept Brendon (I would think he was already thinking about next week's HOH competition)...B/R/J/J/A play against P/K

I want Brendon out for selfish reasons (I don't care for him) but if Jeff kept him, it wouldn't annoy me at all because I know Jeff is thinking a week ahead...which is very smart.

Now if they vote out Brendon, Jeff KNOWS Rachel is gonna be ticked off and she will run to Dani's alliance and vow she will take out Jeff.
Dani, Kalia and Porsche will want that!
And if by chance Rachel wins HOH...Jeff will be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 1:39 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

Speedy, I don't think he would be a dunce if he kept Brendon (I would think he was already thinking about next week's HOH competition)...B/R/J/J/A play against P/K

I want Brendon out for selfish reasons (I don't care for him) but if Jeff kept him, it wouldn't annoy me at all because I know Jeff is thinking a week ahead...which is very smart.

Now if they vote out Brendon, Jeff KNOWS Rachel is gonna be ticked off and she will run to Dani's alliance and vow she will take out Jeff.
Dani, Kalia and Porsche will want that!
And if by chance Rachel wins HOH...Jeff will be in a lot of trouble.

But I don't want to see reason. I just want him out! lol!

Seriously, I understand completely what he's up against. I also believe he's going home very soon no matter what he does. So again, for entirely selfish reason, I'd like Brendon to go home before Jeff. Actually I'd like Brendon to go jump of a bridge. (jk)
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 4:59 pm

If Jeff decides to keep Shelly, Rachel will be madder at him and Jordan than she is at Dani. I think she will stick with Dani out of anger at JJ and the fact she thinks they are useless. If she should win HOH, I think she will put up Jeff and Jordan with Jeff as the target and Jordan as secondary target. This would be her plan for #1 revenge and #2 getting in better with Dani. Of course if Rachel takes out Jeff, she moves to Dani's #1 target and really the only person Dani thinks is any threat to her game.

If Jeff decides to keep Brendon, Brendon and Rachel will still keep deal to work with Dani because they have decided J&J are useless to them and if either wins HOH they will take out Jeff as a sign of good faith to Dani and get out one of their targets and worry about Dani later figuring between the two of them they can get the job done.

Either way Jeff is not long for this game, IMO. His only hope as I see it is to NOT push for Brendon to stay at all, vote him out, and hope he or JSA win HOH next week and they take out Dani as primary target and Rachel as secondary target. Best case scenario is JJSA get HOH two weeks in a row and a miracle happens and they take out both Dani and Rachel. Whole new game for them. That is asking for a lot in the BB game of luck. I doubt it will happen but I honestly think voting out Brendon is the ONLY shot Jeff has in staying beyond this week and/or getting Jordan even to F4. Please Jeff, vote out Brendon and do not let Adam or Shelly know you even considered doing otherwise.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:03 pm

trubeliver wrote:
If Jeff decides to keep Shelly, Rachel will be madder at him and Jordan than she is at Dani. I think she will stick with Dani. If she should win HOH, I think she will put up Jeff and Jordan with Jeff as the target and Jordan as secondary target. This would be her plan for #1 revenge and #2 getting in better with Dani. Of course if Rachel takes out Jeff, she moves to Dani's #1 target and really the only person Dani thinks is any threat to her game.

If Jeff decides to keep Brendon, Brendon and Rachel will still keep deal to work with Dani because they have decided J&J are useless to them and if either wins HOH they will take out Jeff as a sign of good faith to Dani and get out one of their targets and worry about Dani later figuring between the two of them they can get the job done.

Either way Jeff is not long for this game, IMO. His only hope as I see it is to NOT push for Brendon to stay at all, vote him out, and hope he or JSA win HOH next week and they take out Dani as primary target and Rachel as secondary target. Best case scenario is JJSA get HOH two weeks in a row and a miracle happens and they take out both Dani and Rachel. Whole new game for them. That is asking for a lot in the BB game of luck. I doubt it will happen but I honestly think voting out Brendon is the ONLY shot Jeff has in staying beyond this week and/or getting Jordan even to F4. Please Jeff, vote out Brendon and do not let Adam or Shelly know you even considered doing otherwise.

Rachel will be mad at JJ no matter what they do. They are horrible horrible people who where mean to her in her time of need, starved her, laughed at her, sexually harassed her, turn all the people in the house against her, and her fiance was evicted for them.

BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:15 pm

Jordan IS wanting for Jeff to stay over her so she doesn't care so much what happens around her (social wise).

It drives me crazy if one of them have to go I rather it be Jeff.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:21 pm

BB11JJ wrote:
Jordan IS wanting for Jeff to stay over her so she doesn't care so much what happens around her (social wise).

It drives me crazy if one of them have to go I rather it be Jeff.

I know you want to watch Jordan in the house, but she would be happier if she left and Jeff stayed. Plus in that scenario all the talk of "Jeff is a better player who carried Jordan and help her win" will finally stop.

Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:23 pm

I think it's sweet that she wants Jeff to go further in the game. I agree with Current I feel she would be happier to be in jury than in the house without him.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:27 pm

Tracy wrote:
I think it's sweet that she wants Jeff to go further in the game. I agree with Current I feel she would be happier to be in jury than in the house without him.
IA with both!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:33 pm

balmoral wrote:
Tracy wrote:
IA with both!

good posting
lol, me too.

note; Bally is dut I can just follow around and agree with. But I have to hold me back so as not to get on her last nerve.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 5:56 pm

currentresident wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
If Jeff decides to keep Shelly, Rachel will be madder at him and Jordan than she is at Dani. I think she will stick with Dani. If she should win HOH, I think she will put up Jeff and Jordan with Jeff as the target and Jordan as secondary target. This would be her plan for #1 revenge and #2 getting in better with Dani. Of course if Rachel takes out Jeff, she moves to Dani's #1 target and really the only person Dani thinks is any threat to her game.

Rachel will be mad at JJ no matter what they do. They are horrible horrible people who where mean to her in her time of need, starved her, laughed at her, sexually harassed her, turn all the people in the house against her, and her fiance was evicted for them.

lol!

I keep forgetting that she told Dani numerous times that Brendon was evicted because of Jeff and Jordan. Please explain how? scratch
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 6:35 pm

I am taking leave of whatever. JJ had great opportunity to talk with Dani and they did not take it. They just suck in BB, I know that but still makes me crazy.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 6:53 pm

i would like to see jeff stay, i wouldn't mind seeing his end game this time around.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 6:57 pm

I've decided to only watch for the pretty. It's far less frustrating.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 7:02 pm

I thought Jeff was right about a lot of the stuff that is going on the house last night, but then he would forget about it and go on to something else.

He made some good points.

I liked hearing him he say he had no chance at AFH, and how he hasn't really done anything. He thought Dani or Adam would win AFH.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 14th 2011, 7:08 pm

Peaches wrote:
I thought Jeff was right about a lot of the stuff that is going on the house last night, but then he would forget about it and go on to something else.

He made some good points.

I liked hearing him he say he had no chance at AFH, and how he hasn't really done anything. He thought Dani or Adam would win AFH.

Then he remembered Jordan, and she would for sure win it.

we will make it happen (Jordan wins AFH) right guys?!

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=11077
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   

Back to top Go down

Jeff Schroeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: