Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
sanelso
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:48 am

Haha, where's XU, when we need her. I think Kalia/Shelly were talking about Prod playing "3 Little Birds" this morning.

Sounds like things are looking good for Jeff clap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:50 am

sanelso wrote:
Haha, where's XU, when we need her. I think Kalia/Shelly were talking about Prod playing "3 Little Birds" this morning.

I'm right here!!!

Three Little Birds it is!!

Every little thing, it's gonna be all right.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:50 am

butterfly3851 wrote:
I'm thinking we can call Jeff "Dumb" for not realizing he needs to go for that VETO today and not trust Dani. If Brendon wins the veto, Jeff will be going up. Reminds me of Casey and the Margarita Party.

**And on another note about the "Dumb" conversation, my hubby and I always let each other know if our actions are not "smart" - we don't call each other stupid or dumb but we do call each other out on actions. He will also let me know when I need to close my mouth when dealing with my boys and vice versa. I would hate to live in that glass house!!! These are real people dealing with stress!!!

How about a bet? You give AABB $10.00 if you are wrong. Jeff is not getting backdoored unless he gets caught trash talking Dani or something equally stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:52 am

Does Jeff realize he has to win veto or is he under the assumption that Brendon is getting backdoored so he can just go for the prizes?

Jeff does have a tendency to try harder when he knows his ass is on the line.

ETA

I can see it being very tempting to backdoor Jeff this week if he does not win veto. Perfect opportunity to get him out. I think Dani will backdoor him if she gets the chance. Why not? She can get rid of Shelly next week because now Rachel and Brendon are against Shelly too.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:58 am

Peaches wrote:
Does Jeff realize he has to win veto or is he under the assumption that Brendon is getting backdoored so he can just go for the prizes?

Jeff does have a tendency to try harder when he knows his ass is on the line.

His gut is telling him he's not safe. Jeff knows something isn't right, but everyone around him dismisses it because they've all been told Brendon is the target. I hope he doesn't ignore his instincts. And hopefully his name is chosen to play in the POV comp.
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 11:02 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:
I'm thinking we can call Jeff "Dumb" for not realizing he needs to go for that VETO today and not trust Dani. If Brendon wins the veto, Jeff will be going up. Reminds me of Casey and the Margarita Party.

**And on another note about the "Dumb" conversation, my hubby and I always let each other know if our actions are not "smart" - we don't call each other stupid or dumb but we do call each other out on actions. He will also let me know when I need to close my mouth when dealing with my boys and vice versa. I would hate to live in that glass house!!! These are real people dealing with stress!!!

How about a bet? You give AABB $10.00 if you are wrong. Jeff is not getting backdoored unless he gets caught trash talking Dani or something equally stupid.

Ok - I hope you are right - I'm just having a hard time reading Dani after the meeting with Rachel & Brendon. I know she wants to get rid of Brendon because he wins so many competitions.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 11:10 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bally, how about just keeping this picture and post it when you feel it is necessary

THANK YOU!!! Perfect!!! Nancy high five
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 11:20 am

balmoral wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bally, how about just keeping this picture and post it when you feel it is necessary

THANK YOU!!! Perfect!!! Nancy high five

I love it! lol!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 11:29 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:

Excellent idea, Nancy! (BTW, catching up on this morning posts, you had a lot of them) If neither Jeff or Jordan leave this week, I will donate $50 to AABB. If the same is true for next week, I will repeat the donation. I am pretty certain that J and/or J will be out this or next week.

mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 11:42 am

sanelso wrote:

Was that a clue to Jeff that everything is gonna be alright or you better play hard for the veto?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 11:44 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:

What's the other side of the bet? demon banana Very Happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:02 pm

Jeff and Jordan playing. Rachel and Brendon not playing. dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:05 pm

I think best is if Jordan wins POV and says she can't use it to risk Jeff going up on the block this week.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:06 pm

ams06 wrote:
I think best is if Jordan wins POV and says she can't use it to risk Jeff going up on the block this week.

Or Jeff wins veto and he also says he can't risk Jordan going up.
How could Shelly or Adam get upset with that?...they can't.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:07 pm

C'mon Jeff- repeat of last week! puh-puh-puh please?!!?!?!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 1:55 pm

What's the other side of the bet? demon banana

happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 2:19 pm

And yet again the most fun, interesting things happen in the Jeff thread.
I love this thread, this place.

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:19 pm

Of course Jeff is playing ... he's played in every damn veto comp. The best outcome for Dani and for Jeff is if Jeff wins the veto and doesn't use it. It covers Dani saying she wanted to back door Brendon (because now she can't) and it protects Jeff and Jordan. (and it gets Shelly out of the game which would please me immensely.)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:46 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Of course Jeff is playing ... he's played in every damn veto comp. The best outcome for Dani and for Jeff is if Jeff wins the veto and doesn't use it. It covers Dani saying she wanted to back door Brendon (because now she can't) and it protects Jeff and Jordan. (and it gets Shelly out of the game which would please me immensely.)

or Kalia... everyone knows she doesn't like Shelly.. lol and she can't risk Jordan going up <--- joke
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:51 pm

I tried in discussion tread ,but Rahel/Jeff stuff is taking over,so I will ask here, Do we have any indications of when will VETO comp take place? And did Jeff go to DR at all today?
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:52 pm

balmoral wrote:
I tried in discussion tread ,but Rahel/Jeff stuff is taking over,so I will ask here, Do we have any indications of when will VETO comp take place? And did Jeff go to DR at all today?

Veto is right now. And I have no idea about the DR.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:53 pm

balmoral wrote:

Yes, he went to the DR once that I know of.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:56 pm

Right now? Wow They all are going to be sleepy. Jeff still does not know he needs to win that VETO, ugh ,TY Glued,too
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:57 pm

currentresident wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:

Excellent idea, Nancy! (BTW, catching up on this morning posts, you had a lot of them) If neither Jeff or Jordan leave this week, I will donate $50 to AABB. If the same is true for next week, I will repeat the donation. I am pretty certain that J and/or J will be out this or next week.

LOL in that case GO JEFF you hunka hunka burning love!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:01 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
currentresident wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:

roll on floor laughi

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:03 pm

BTW, he did tell Brendon he didn't think that Brendon and Rachel were the targets.

He has some thoughts in that head of his. Now, please do not be a competition with prizes. Thanks in advance.

And everyone knows Current's rate of correct predictions in regard to Jeff.

Bob Marley and I know it VERY very well.
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:04 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
currentresident wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
butterfly3851 wrote:

How about this. If they both remain in the game this week and next week I will donate to AABB!
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:11 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
JEFF you hunka hunka burning love!!!!!!

LOL! Words I never thought I would see Nancy post!
roll on floor laughi

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:17 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

roll on floor laughi

I hope you all know this. I really like Jeff and Jordan. I think both are very nice people.
I wish them all the happiness in the world... I just would rather someone else win the game.
I said before... good fortune has smiled on them and I'd like to see some of that passed around a little.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I have said only a few negative things about Jeff... when he was acting
assholish ( but so do his biggest fans). Since BB13 has started, I have only posted positive things about Jordan.

What I don't like is when people slam the other houseguests with exaggerations and saying one side is good and one
is not ( the bad people). While I'm at it... Miss Twitterlonger made me prejudiced but I'm over that.

Hypocrisy alert: I was pretty harsh on Shelly, but I tried to stop the nasty stuff and just comment on her game
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

roll on floor laughi

I hope you all know this. I really like Jeff and Jordan. I think both are very nice people.
I wish them all the happiness in the world... I just would rather someone else win the game.
I said before... good fortune has smiled on them and I'd like to see some of that passed around a little.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I have said only a few negative things about Jeff... when he was acting
assholish ( but so do his biggest fans). Since BB13 has started, I have only posted positive things about Jordan.

What I don't like is when people slam the other houseguests with exaggerations and saying one side is good and one
is not ( the bad people). While I'm at it... Miss Twitterlonger made me prejudiced but I'm over that.

Hypocrisy alert: I was pretty harsh on Shelly, but I tried to stop the nasty stuff and just comment on her game
I do know that- however I don't think you have ever been guilty (unlike me) of considering Jeff a hunk of burning love
dance

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:25 pm

I am a Jeff fan but at this point I really do not think he deserves to win. I am hoping for some big move to change my opinion.

Having said all that, when they are not gripey, crabby or mean I do love watching and listening to Jeff and Jordan on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:26 pm

Jeff FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:27 pm

Alejules wrote:
I am a Jeff fan but at this point I really do not think he deserves to win. I am hoping for some big move to change my opinion.

Having said all that, when they are not gripey, crabby or mean I do love watching and listening to Jeff and Jordan on the feeds.

Well he isn't going to win either way so you don't really have to worry about it. lol!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:27 pm

Positive Vibes for a Jeff win!

fireworks
Back to top Go down
Chace

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:30 pm

Watching Jeff start to piece the nominations together last night sorta felt like S11 Jeff, suddenly without as much power as he thought. J/J have been my favs all year, but I've been tough on S13 Jeff a bit. Last night was the 1st time in a while I found myself saying, "Figure it out, man...figure it out" when he was trying to find out why she wouldn't just put B/R up right off the bat.

The Cliff's Notes version? Hope Jeff/Jordan win Veto.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:31 pm

I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:32 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!
And they played Bob Marley to wake them up this morning. If that doesn't give Jeff a sign, I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:50 pm

xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!
And they played Bob Marley to wake them up this morning. If that doesn't give Jeff a sign, I don't know what will.

plus on my hike earlier my dogs chased 3 birds.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:51 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!

Were they little?

No pterodactyls?
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:58 pm

xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
xubaby wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
I want Jeff to win!!!!!

Me too!

Were they little?

No pterodactyls?

yes they were little, they had green yellow and red hats on, and they had been smoking the weed

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   

Back to top Go down

Jeff Schroeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: