Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:42 pm

I know, I don't know how many times and how many ways Jeff can say Jordan to stay out of the drama....He said this to her just 2 nights ago and low /behold here comes Jordan tonight calling a house meeting? For what? What did it accomplish? Jeff knows their best chance of winning again is through Jordan, he has said to her time/time again let me be the bad guy, let me take the bullets and for her to stay out of harms way...I am just not getting Jordan's mind set this season....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:46 pm

Am I awake right now? Are some of you saying you 've never called your significant other dumb before in an argument? I've used dumb, idiot, stupid...you name it. Common now...the criticism this guy is getting has gone to another level.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:49 pm

Daliana wrote:
Am I awake right now? Are some of you saying you 've never called your significant other dumb before in an argument? I've used dumb, idiot, stupid...you name it. Common now...the criticism this guy is getting has gone to another level.

EXACTLY!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:49 pm

Daliana wrote:

It's the WAY he said it that bothers me and to be honest, we don't say dumb or stupid... although I have called him fucker on occasion lol!
Back to top Go down
Daliana
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3294

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:50 pm

nov1962 wrote:
I know, I don't know how many times and how many ways Jeff can say Jordan to stay out of the drama....He said this to her just 2 nights ago and low /behold here comes Jordan tonight calling a house meeting? For what? What did it accomplish? Jeff knows their best chance of winning again is through Jordan, he has said to her time/time again let me be the bad guy, let me take the bullets and for her to stay out of harms way...I am just not getting Jordan's mind set this season....

Maybe she's trying to protect Jeff just as much as he's trying to protect her....
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:51 pm

Daliana wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

Maybe she's trying to protect Jeff just as much as he's trying to protect her....

Could be, but she could help them hella lot if she won this bitch

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1087
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:00 pm

Daliana wrote:

I'm totally that person. As are my parents. And many of my friends.

I want to know where this fairytale land is where everyone is even keeled and don't lose their tempers. It's not normal! jk I can understand how some people might not understand Jeff's temper, but he's not the monster some try to make him out to be.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:03 pm

MisguidedAngel wrote:
Daliana wrote:

I'm totally that person. As are my parents. And many of my friends.

I want to know where this fairytale land is where everyone is even keeled and don't lose their tempers. It's not normal! jk I can understand how some people might not understand Jeff's temper, but he's not the monster some try to make him out to be.

When my husband and I had a young relationship with no filters, we said mean things to each other. After we grew up and had children we no longer speak to each other that way.

Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:05 pm

jessicajules wrote:
xubaby wrote:
The thing about Jeff and like it or hate it, but accept it either way: He has two speeds. Zero and Sixty. He is normal, calm, funny Jeff or his Crazy Angry Jeff. He is a Gemini. That is how they work.

Jeff isn't trying to be cruel to Jordan; he doesn't think that she is stupid. But the kind of anger that Jeff has is the black rage kind. He doesn't know what he is saying or how he is saying it. In his head, all he hears is white noise when he is talking. Afterward, he'll calm down, apologize, and realize that he was wrong.

Don't you guys know people like this? I am this person. My father is this person. (We're not Geminis though)

This is all I was trying to say in the LF thread.

I can absolutely understand people being offended by Jeff calling Jordan dumb. I get it, I really do. But I would hope that people would understand where he's coming from and know that he doesn't ACTUALLY think she's stupid. I mean, come on, the guy adores her.

I know I've said some pretty mean things to my exs in the heat of the moment and vice versa.

I'm guilty of this and I'm glad I don't have cameras on me 24/7.

Regardless, Jeff does have a temper, and he has admitted it gets him in trouble. Well then, GET IT UNDER CONTROL, because real life is what matters.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:09 pm

Daliana wrote:

I have certainly called my SO many names, but I can truthfully say I have never done it in the company of others...I think that's what gets to me. We do our name calling in private. Maybe that's why some are upset. I just feel embarrassed for Jordan. But, I do acknowledge that these are unusual circumstances living in this BB house. I hope Jeff doesn't call Jordan dumb or stupid in front of their friends. I really think Jordan is a great girl with great qualities. I wish her all the best in life..she certainly is a rare find.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:35 pm

Daliana wrote:
I AGREE DALIANA!!! i came to conclusion this is cultural. I am tiered of it, to be honest. Nancy please ban me from the board for 2 months, i do not have stringht do do it my self(addiction is a bitch) TY. Help the sista out ,would you?
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:54 pm

balmoral wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
At least we will have "BBQ boner" picture to add to collection of walking Jeff, belt zipper Jeff ..no man bubs Jeff

There is something terribly wrong with proportions of this picture. I am not kidding. I think photoshop was involved somehow.

Last edited by currentresident on August 12th 2011, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lasko

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:55 pm

ebowers wrote:
Daliana wrote:

I have certainly called my SO many names, but I can truthfully say I have never done it in the company of others...I think that's what gets to me. We do our name calling in private. Maybe that's why some are upset. I just feel embarrassed for Jordan. But, I do acknowledge that these are unusual circumstances living in this BB house. I hope Jeff doesn't call Jordan dumb or stupid in front of their friends. I really think Jordan is a great girl with great qualities. I wish her all the best in life..she certainly is a rare find.

I think my issue is that he is so self aware and few mins after his rant he is there to apologize. What I think changed is that before she used to call him out on it and tell him to watch his tone but now she just accepts it like that who he is and I think he just takes that for granted.
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:56 pm

His head looks like it was photoshopped on. I never thought it looked right.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:57 pm

lasko wrote:
ebowers wrote:
Daliana wrote:

I think my issue is that he is so self aware and few mins after his rant he is there to apologize. What I think changed is that before she used to call him out on it and tell him to watch his tone but now she just accepts it like that who he is and I think he just takes that for granted.

Actually, she told him not to yell at her and walked away.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 11:58 pm

xubaby wrote:
The thing about Jeff and like it or hate it, but accept it either way: He has two speeds. Zero and Sixty. He is normal, calm, funny Jeff or his Crazy Angry Jeff. He is a Gemini. That is how they work.

Jeff isn't trying to be cruel to Jordan; he doesn't think that she is stupid. But the kind of anger that Jeff has is the black rage kind. He doesn't know what he is saying or how he is saying it. In his head, all he hears is white noise when he is talking. Afterward, he'll calm down, apologize, and realize that he was wrong.

Don't you guys know people like this? I am this person. My father is this person. (We're not Geminis though)

Hmmmm, I am a Gemini... I kind of have a middle speed.

Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:05 am

balmoral wrote:
Daliana wrote:
I AGREE DALIANA!!! i came to conclusion this is cultural. I am tiered of it, to be honest. Nancy please ban me from the board for 2 months, i do not have stringht do do it my self(addiction is a bitch) TY. Help the sista out ,would you?

I'm with the Canadian sisters on this. I have no solution to my addiction but I am not asking for banning at this point.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:07 am

Sorry but stress or not Jeff shouldn't talk to Jordan like that. It's incredibly demeaning and disrespectful. I hope Jordan's family don't watch the live feeds because I bet they would have a few things to say to him.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 12:14 am

I know numerous times during this season Jordan said she used to get upset at the way Jeff talked to her. She said when they talked long distance she could not see his facial expressions and she would become upset. However, she said she learned that is how Jeff talks and he isn't trying to mean. This is Jeff and Jordan's relationship and if that is an issue then I am sure Jordan expresses how she feels about it. They do not have a perfect relationship and neither do I, but at the end of the day you work things out.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 1:46 am

Nancy wake up and ban me!please .............
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 1:50 am

balmoral wrote:

You are not allowed to be banned! You must stay here with me Bally, and keep my negativity in check.

Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 1:51 am

balmoral wrote:

She wont

You will need to use self control miss Bally!! LOL

Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 1:54 am

current and Kimmie you have to know me better, I DONT HAVE SELF CONTROL and yes this is yelling!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 1:59 am

balmoral wrote:
current and Kimmie you have to know me better, I DONT HAVE SELF CONTROL and yes this is yelling!

Bally, your new assignment is to keep me in check and stop me from getting to negative and sarcastic. Think of this as Jordan's Rachel duty.

blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 2:03 am

balmoral wrote:

Nooo! I've been waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 2:04 am

currentresident wrote:
balmoral wrote:

Bally, your new assignment is to keep me in check and stop me from getting to negative and sarcastic. Think of this as Jordan's Rachel duty.
current you know i luve you , but i am checking out of the game ,I know You can do better without me. Go get them!
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 2:06 am

balmoral wrote:
currentresident wrote:
balmoral wrote:

current you know i luve you , but i am checking out of the game ,I know You can do better without me. Go get them!

Bally, I am going to bed now. You go to bed now too. You will feel better in the morning. There will be many cute FB's to watch. Sweet dreams!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 2:12 am

OK pale
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:00 am

balmoral wrote:
currentresident wrote:
balmoral wrote:

big cry I am going to go all Rachel without you Bally.

mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:32 am

so does it make me dumb that this thread made me laugh?
oooops, but thanks for the giggles anyway.

lol!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 3:47 am

No, but I think Jeff is being dumb right now. I think our boy is on his way out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:07 am

blueeyed wrote:
No, but I think Jeff is being dumb right now. I think our boy is on his way out.

I can't make heads or tails about what anyone will do next this season. The whole thing is weird to me. I get that Shelly has thing for J/J, but then K has thing for Jordan but will go after Jeff. Adam confuses me, if he was such a fan of Dick why has he not tried to make closer alliance with Dani. And Porche? Is she just a shit stirrer? or is there a plan?
Who is with who and who is lying to who changes by the hour. So many final 2, 3, 4, 5 deals have been made and broken. I am lost.
This is guess;
But now Dani and B/R have mended fences and are going back to getting Jeff out? Which is where we were at 3 weeks ago?

As to hgs, this is my list,
like; Jeff, Jordan, Dani
dislike; Porche, I don't know why, there is just something about her
dispise: Brendon
feel sorry for; Rachel, but often want to shake spit out of her
just don't know about; Adam, Kalia
and Shelly, hell if I know?, but she amazes me
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:21 am

mimTN wrote:

As to hgs, this is my list,
like; Jeff, Jordan, Dani
dislike; Porche, I don't know why, there is just something about her
dispise: Brendon
feel sorry for; Rachel, but often want to shake spit out of her
just don't know about; Adam, Kalia
and Shelly, hell if I know?, but she amazes me

tens tens tens tens tens tens
Except I like Adam, he won me over during the HOH hostage stand off.

HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 4:46 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 5:14 am

Bally, how about just keeping this picture and post it when you feel it is necessary

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 7:24 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bally, how about just keeping this picture and post it when you feel it is necessary

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 9:24 am

lol! lol! lol!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:37 am

I'm thinking we can call Jeff "Dumb" for not realizing he needs to go for that VETO today and not trust Dani. If Brendon wins the veto, Jeff will be going up. Reminds me of Casey and the Margarita Party.

**And on another note about the "Dumb" conversation, my hubby and I always let each other know if our actions are not "smart" - we don't call each other stupid or dumb but we do call each other out on actions. He will also let me know when I need to close my mouth when dealing with my boys and vice versa. I would hate to live in that glass house!!! These are real people dealing with stress!!!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:39 am

butterfly3851 wrote:
I'm thinking we can call Jeff "Dumb" for not realizing he needs to go for that VETO today and not trust Dani. If Brendon wins the veto, Jeff will be going up. Reminds me of Casey and the Margarita Party.

**And on another note about the "Dumb" conversation, my hubby and I always let each other know if our actions are not "smart" - we don't call each other stupid or dumb but we do call each other out on actions. He will also let me know when I need to close my mouth when dealing with my boys and vice versa. I would hate to live in that glass house!!! These are real people dealing with stress!!!

Has he not realized it? I just listened to him talking to Adam and he sounded like he understood the chances that he could get the backdoor just as easily as Brendon. The only thing is, he needs to get PICKED to play in the veto.

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 13th 2011, 10:45 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I may have to adopt this as well.....and not just for here! lol.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   

Back to top Go down

Jeff Schroeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: