Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
jessicajules
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 1:00 am

That is a very nice picture. Very nice indeed.

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 1:01 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 1:02 am

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 1:03 am

jeff sucking it in!!

Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:24 pm

Daliana wrote:
jessicajules wrote:
ATTN MY FELLOW PERVS!

So I don't have to keep on going to page 19

At least we will always have this when he leaves on Thursday
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:26 pm

All this drama to get out one man who will never win a veto to save himself when it counts the most.

Good luck getting Brendon out.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:31 pm

mytwocents wrote:
All this drama to get out one man who will never win a veto to save himself when it counts the most.

I am getting sad deja vu

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:38 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
At least we will have "BBQ boner" picture to add to collection of walking Jeff, belt zipper Jeff ..no man bubs Jeff
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:40 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

I am getting sad deja vu

Don't make me follow you around with this emoticon fuss and fight . Jeff will live to fight another week!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:42 pm

I'm trying to remain positive Blondie...
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:50 pm

mytwocents wrote:
I'm trying to remain positive Blondie...

Good! I still have a good feeling about this week. There is still a slim chance that Brendon could be backdoored. That would be Dani's smartest game move IMO.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:52 pm

Seriously girls do you don't see BBQ boner there? Is Jeff eviction possibility more important than this? Get on the truck already! ARRRG
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:54 pm

i'm sooo confused, if jeff went up in a backdoor plan, wouldn't he have the votes to stay?
Back to top Go down
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:55 pm

balmoral wrote:
Seriously girls do you don't see BBQ boner there? Is Jeff eviction possibility more important than this? Get on the truck already! ARRRG

I think he's just happy to see the grill!! BB hot tub BB hot tub
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:56 pm

bergen wrote:
i'm sooo confused, if jeff went up in a backdoor plan, wouldn't he have the votes to stay?

Not if Brendon wants him gone.

If it's Adam/Shelly on the block and Jeff gets BD, then why the hell would anyone evict Adam or Shelly over Jeff?

If it's Rachel/Brendon, Jeff has the votes.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:57 pm

bergen wrote:

No, Kalia,Porsche and B/R will vote him out
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 8:58 pm

xubaby wrote:
bergen wrote:

If it's Adam/Shelly on the block and Jeff gets BD, then why the hell would anyone evict Adam or Shelly over Jeff?

ok thanks for the breakdown, it has to be like that for me to understand. but i need a little more, he will have whoever came off the block and jordan, that is all??? geex i can't even remember who is voting anymore
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 9:00 pm

bergen wrote:
xubaby wrote:
bergen wrote:

ok thanks for the breakdown, it has to be like that for me to understand. but i need a little more, he will have whoever came off the block and jordan, that is all??? geex i can't even remember who is voting anymore

If it's him against Adam, he'd have Shelly and Jordan. If Brendon and Rachel don't want his jury vote, they'll vote out jeff. If they get nervous about Jury, they'll vote out Adam.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 9:59 pm

Jeff needs to calm down and get his head in the game - he is a target and has no clue.

Taking it out on Jordan shows how his stress behavior has taken over.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:00 pm

I wanted Jordan to punch him in the throat when he told her not to talk.

That way he couldn't have said what he did to Adam afterward.

Because that put me in a very bad mood.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:03 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
Jeff needs to calm down and get his head in the game - he is a target and has no clue.

Jeff's stress behavior took over about Day 6.

They are both on the edge. He'll know on Monday how much of a target he really is.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:05 pm

I am on Jeff side .............O EM GE taf crowd no wonder there are 50% divorce rate in Americas or is it 90%
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:06 pm

xubaby wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:

Jeff's stress behavior took over about Day 6.

They are both on the edge. He'll know on Monday how much of a target he really is.

yep, I am afraid he will.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:10 pm

The thing about Jeff and like it or hate it, but accept it either way: He has two speeds. Zero and Sixty. He is normal, calm, funny Jeff or his Crazy Angry Jeff. He is a Gemini. That is how they work.

Jeff isn't trying to be cruel to Jordan; he doesn't think that she is stupid. But the kind of anger that Jeff has is the black rage kind. He doesn't know what he is saying or how he is saying it. In his head, all he hears is white noise when he is talking. Afterward, he'll calm down, apologize, and realize that he was wrong.

Don't you guys know people like this? I am this person. My father is this person. (We're not Geminis though)
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:14 pm

xubaby wrote:
The thing about Jeff and like it or hate it, but accept it either way: He has two speeds. Zero and Sixty. He is normal, calm, funny Jeff or his Crazy Angry Jeff. He is a Gemini. That is how they work.

Jeff isn't trying to be cruel to Jordan; he doesn't think that she is stupid. But the kind of anger that Jeff has is the black rage kind. He doesn't know what he is saying or how he is saying it. In his head, all he hears is white noise when he is talking. Afterward, he'll calm down, apologize, and realize that he was wrong.

Don't you guys know people like this? I am this person. My father is this person. (We're not Geminis though)
O I know, Sag Taurus combo me and DH / passion fights loyalty fest looooooooong and interesting relationship. MANY would have blast if we are on Live Feeds.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:22 pm

xubaby wrote:

I get what you are saying. The problem is Jeff isn't remembering life outside of the game. Part of is charms hs relationship with Jordan. Not beng able to effectively communicate with her when he is mad is putting a dent in how audiences or potential audiences perceive him. One thing Rachel said was how scared she is of Jeff. Now, I thought weeks ago she is going to use this to bring him down. She said it again tonight to Dani when she was throwing them under the bus.

Cool
Back to top Go down
jessicajules
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:23 pm

xubaby wrote:

This is all I was trying to say in the LF thread.

I can absolutely understand people being offended by Jeff calling Jordan dumb. I get it, I really do. But I would hope that people would understand where he's coming from and know that he doesn't ACTUALLY think she's stupid. I mean, come on, the guy adores her.

I know I've said some pretty mean things to my exs in the heat of the moment and vice versa.

Proud graduate of the Jeff School of Punctuation, class of '10.

"Wassup Shelly? Imma grab my junk."
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:25 pm

my siggy ............jess you have my #
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:27 pm

ndd123 wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I get what you are saying. The problem is Jeff isn't remembering life outside of the game. Part of is charms hs relationship with Jordan. Not beng able to effectively communicate with her when he is mad is putting a dent in how audiences or potential audiences perceive him. One thing Rachel said was how scared she is of Jeff. Now, I thought weeks ago she is going to use this to bring him down. She said it again tonight to Dani when she was throwing them under the bus.

Cool

Jeff says he doesn't care how audiences perceive him. And the things that house guests (Rachel of all people) say on the feeds don't get to the majority of the audience, nor are they necessarily accurate portrayals of truth. My point is that this is an aspect of Jeff's personality; always has been. People under stress react differently. I'm just saying that there is not necessarily malicious intent behind his words or even a true belief that he feels that way.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:28 pm

jessicajules wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I can absolutely understand people being offended by Jeff calling Jordan dumb. I get it, I really do. But I would hope that people would understand where he's coming from and know that he doesn't ACTUALLY think she's stupid. I mean, come on, the guy adores her.

I know I've said some pretty mean things to my exs in the heat of the moment and vice versa.

He may not believe it but he says it so often and always when he's angry. He'd better rethink his poor anger management. This game is frustrating but real life, marriage and family can be a hell of a whole lot more stressful and frustrating.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:30 pm

Mappy wrote:
jessicajules wrote:
xubaby wrote:

He may not believe it but he says it so often and always when he's angry. He'd better rethink his poor anger management. This game is frustrating but real life, marriage and family can be a hell of a whole lot more stressful and frustrating.

The people in my scenario (me and my Dad) have never been on Big Brother and have both been married successfully for 10 and 40 years, respectively. You just have to find the saint to deal with us.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3601
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:31 pm

I accepted a long time ago that Jeff is the type of guy I have never had experience with. His temper and way of expressing himself, quick to cut and express very bluntly, and use of vulgar language is totally foreign to me. This is all outside my realm of experience and culture. It's one reason I found it so fascinating that he also has many aspects to his personality that I didn't expect including being very kind, warm, loving, sensitive, vulnerable, and intuitive. It's all so intriguing to me. I believe that is why Jeff is cast on the show. He is not boring.

There have been times when he gets put under scrutiny for the smallest things like looking sideways at other women (he never claimed to be a priest), for making political or religious comments that people didn't agree with (he never claimed to be culturally knowledgable or sensitive), and if he isn't communicating with Jordan the way everyone thinks he should (he has acknowledged that he needs work on his temper and it's a big problem). I think putting Jeff on a pedestal automatically brings disappointment because he is a flawed human being. Accepting his flaws and understanding that he is showing them on live TV is risky and has ended up being very revealing and entertaining to me. I'm no longer surprised at his communication style. I'm going to leave it to Jordan to judge their communication style and relationship.

Last edited by Washed Up on August 12th 2011, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:31 pm

xubaby wrote:
Mappy wrote:
jessicajules wrote:
xubaby wrote:

The people in my scenario (me and my Dad) have never been on Big Brother and have both been married successfully for 10 and 40 years, respectively. You just have to find the saint to deal with us.

lol!
Back to top Go down
nursecarrie
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:32 pm

jessicajules wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I 100% agree. Every single time J/J have some sort of spat in the house we go through this. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Jeff's a big jerk. He hates Jordan. She should dump him. I just can't take it anymore! They've been together 2 YEARS. It's obvious how much Jeff loves Jordan. Look at them this morning when he came to bed. Look at the comments last night about their kids. He clearly adores her.

Jeff was right. Her calling that meeting was dumb. And it DID call attention to her. Because Porsche immediately went upstairs & started talking shit about her. Should Jeff have said what he did about Jordan being dumb to Adam? No. But, he's mad. We all say things we don't mean about people we love & care about when we're mad. At least I do. If you don't then you are a better person than I am, I guess.
Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:35 pm

I really feel like coped liver lately here and somewhere else. I think i need a break. This is not healty and it's changing my nature. By friends. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:36 pm

I really liked Jeff. I had seen his short temper before but this year, sheesh, I just think this game isn't worth it. Jordan is a good woman. She knows Jeff better than any of us. I suppose if she tolerates his outburts, even when they are directed at her, then we should. I just wish he wouldn't/didn't speak to her that way.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

balmoral wrote:
I really feel like coped liver lately here and somewhere else. I think i need a break. This is not healty and it's changing my nature. By friends. Sad

No. No bye friends. Come back!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

I don't think Jeff is malicious. I think he isn't thinking. What is on the feeds isn't necessarily what will be on the show, but it could. He wants an entertainment career so how he is perceived is important. What Rachel is saying about Jeff makes him sound like a beast and I thinking she is setting him up to look bad. what he is yelling about Jordan doing, he is doing to himself too.

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:39 pm

balmoral wrote:

I'm confused. You feel ignored or unwanted here, or your upset with the way the game is going?

Hug wrap up in arms

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   August 12th 2011, 10:40 pm

nursecarrie wrote:
jessicajules wrote:
xubaby wrote:

I 100% agree. Every single time J/J have some sort of spat in the house we go through this. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Jeff's a big jerk. He hates Jordan. She should dump him. I just can't take it anymore! They've been together 2 YEARS. It's obvious how much Jeff loves Jordan. Look at them this morning when he came to bed. Look at the comments last night about their kids. He clearly adores her.

Jeff was right. Her calling that meeting was dumb. And it DID call attention to her. Because Porsche immediately went upstairs & started talking shit about her. Should Jeff have said what he did about Jordan being dumb to Adam? No. But, he's mad. We all say things we don't mean about people we love & care about when we're mad. At least I do. If you don't then you are a better person than I am, I guess.

Who said they should break up? I haven't seen that anywhere. I just stated he needs to think before he spouts off in anger. He's not a kid and should know better... does know better.

Jordan had every right to try to find out who was saying she was going around making all these final deals with people. She cleared her name. It's making people look around and think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   

Back to top Go down

Jeff Schroeder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: