all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Speculation of the past HG returning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 10:48 pm

Gracie wrote:
KMKB wrote:
ARRRG

I may sleep for the next 20 hours and not read anything!!


Sounds like a great idea! And then after the show we have to wait 3 more hours for the feeds. shoot_me

I KNOW!! At least at that point we will have some answers to all the rumors!
Back to top Go down
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 756
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 10:49 pm

KMKB wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
It's still 20 hours away????
Longer. Razz

I was giving myself time to shower and eat before hand!
Ah... yes. Tomorrow might be the last decent meal we have until September.

_________________
- K e n n y l i c i o u s -
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9517
Location : Charlotte, NC
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 10:54 pm

Kennylicious wrote:
KMKB wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
It's still 20 hours away????
Longer. Razz

I was giving myself time to shower and eat before hand!
Ah... yes. Tomorrow might be the last decent meal we have until September.

Ahhhh. It is comforting to know there are other addicts out there.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 10:57 pm

trubeliver wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
KMKB wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
It's still 20 hours away????
Longer. Razz

I was giving myself time to shower and eat before hand!
Ah... yes. Tomorrow might be the last decent meal we have until September.

Ahhhh. It is comforting to know there are other addicts out there.

I am here! I have friends who watch but no addicts like us!

I was at a Braves game tonight with a friend who just watches the show. I was telling her who was coming back. She then asked about Janelle. I just casually say oh no she's pregnant. She asked if I knew her! lol!
I then told her all about AABB!
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3672
Location : The Land of Ah's
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 10:59 pm

Janelle is pregnant?!? How long have I been gone. Heading to Janelle's thread......

_________________
"We are still a couple, so everybody cheer!" - Jordan
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:01 pm

KMKB wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
KMKB wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
It's still 20 hours away????
Longer. Razz

I was giving myself time to shower and eat before hand!
Ah... yes. Tomorrow might be the last decent meal we have until September.

Ahhhh. It is comforting to know there are other addicts out there.

I am here! I have friends who watch but no addicts like us!

I was at a Braves game tonight with a friend who just watches the show. I was telling her who was coming back. She then asked about Janelle. I just casually say oh no she's pregnant. She asked if I knew her! lol!
I then told her all about AABB!


Pusher
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2396
Location : @marchand7
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:04 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
KMKB wrote:
trubeliver wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
KMKB wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
It's still 20 hours away????
Longer. Razz

I was giving myself time to shower and eat before hand!
Ah... yes. Tomorrow might be the last decent meal we have until September.

Ahhhh. It is comforting to know there are other addicts out there.

I am here! I have friends who watch but no addicts like us!

I was at a Braves game tonight with a friend who just watches the show. I was telling her who was coming back. She then asked about Janelle. I just casually say oh no she's pregnant. She asked if I knew her! lol!
I then told her all about AABB!


Pusher


lol!

Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:06 pm

Tracy wrote:
mimTN wrote:
Ocean Blue wrote:
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I have been too busy to read back a few days, but is this legit that Will and Boogie are going to be on The Talk tomorrow to promote BB? If Will is as disinterested in BB as he claims, then why would he do this promo? (Assuming the info I read is true). Comments?


Yes, this is true.
my thought is that he is officially announcing his official disinterest in BB.



I bet he will be SHINEY too!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:20 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Is anyone listening to Matt? If you are could you give a recap?

I checked out parts of it. It seemed like a good show.

- Matt wants a newbie to win BB this season. He thinks Dominic might have the best shot, especially if he has a game plan similar to Dan's.

- He says Rachel and Brendon are interesting, funny people to watch in real life outside of the game (no malice intended). He would watch a reality show based on them. Brendon isn't as much of a ***** outside of the house, and they (Brenchel) fight like an old married couple. He comments that Rachel is more of the man in that relationship.

- He brought up that he and Brit discussed the hypocrisy of Brendon going on and on about her engagement to Nick, and he was basically doing the same thing with Rachel (quick engagement and all that jazz).

- He mentioned a "what-if" they did another all star type season where HGs were paired with their in-game rivals.

- He thinks that if Annie had stayed over Rachel, he and Ragan would have been sure ins for BB13, but he also acknowledged that without Rachel in the season, the show might have been even more boring. (They talked about how if Annie was around, we'd have a different show).

- Out of the oldbies, he'd rather Jeff win the show over Dick and Jordan since they've already won their respective seasons.

- Someone told him that Reality Blurred leaked info about the casting process.

That's about all I remember right now. Tis late night and I'm heading to bed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:23 pm

Thank you Odin!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:29 pm

Odin wrote:
nov1962 wrote:
Is anyone listening to Matt? If you are could you give a recap?

I checked out parts of it. It seemed like a good show.

- Matt wants a newbie to win BB this season. He thinks Dominic might have the best shot, especially if he has a game plan similar to Dan's.

- He says Rachel and Brendon are interesting, funny people to watch in real life outside of the game (no malice intended). He would watch a reality show based on them. Brendon isn't as much of a ***** outside of the house, and they (Brenchel) fight like an old married couple. He comments that Rachel is more of the man in that relationship.

- He brought up that he and Brit discussed the hypocrisy of Brendon going on and on about her engagement to Nick, and he was basically doing the same thing with Rachel (quick engagement and all that jazz).

- He mentioned a "what-if" they did another all star type season where HGs were paired with their in-game rivals.

- He thinks that if Annie had stayed over Rachel, he and Ragan would have been sure ins for BB13, but he also acknowledged that without Rachel in the season, the show might have been even more boring. (They talked about how if Annie was around, we'd have a different show).

- Out of the oldbies, he'd rather Jeff win the show over Dick and Jordan since they've already won their respective seasons.

- Someone told him that Reality Blurred leaked info about the casting process.

That's about all I remember right now. Tis late night and I'm heading to bed. Very Happy


Matt was one of the main reasons the season was boring it was his plans that the bragade/hayden followed all season long
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2754
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:44 pm

Matt didn't mention his good buddy Dani ? Weird.

_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 6th 2011, 11:53 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Matt didn't mention his good buddy Dani ? Weird.
I thought that was weird too.
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:13 am

Matt and Ragan wouldn't qualify as a duo because Matt was never loyal to Ragan. Bet he wishes he could change that though.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2754
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:19 am

O.M.G. Another spoiler has been revealed !!!! Someone notify Kenny !! STAT !!!!!















Blis
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:24 am

lol! I forgot about Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:25 am

Oowatanite wrote:
O.M.G. Another spoiler has been revealed !!!! Someone notify Kenny !! STAT !!!!!















Blis


roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5991
Location : @stamalot
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:26 am

Oowatanite wrote:
O.M.G. Another spoiler has been revealed !!!! Someone notify Kenny !! STAT !!!!!

lol! poor Kenny. And that chop looks so real.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 756
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:29 am

I can't be the only one who's nervous that the rumors are true, damn it! LoL

_________________
- K e n n y l i c i o u s -
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:36 am

Kennylicious wrote:
I can't be the only one who's nervous that the rumors are true, damn it! LoL

Kenny, for a rumour-monger, you are pretty trusting about other rumour-mongers, lol. Take it all with a grain of salt. All we know for sure, that has been confirmed by multiple reliable sources, is that J/J, B/R and D/D will be back in the house. Everything else is just so much foam on your latte. Sprinkle chocolate on it and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:37 am

Kennylicious wrote:
I can't be the only one who's nervous that the rumors are true, damn it! LoL


Not much longer. I just wish they gave us more facts. Even if something was true, with all the fake stuff, we can't tell. Did that make sense? Lol
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:48 am

Kennylicious wrote:
I can't be the only one who's nervous that the rumors are true, damn it! LoL



Kenny, I am nervous because if the latest rumors turn out to be true then two of my favorite contestants will already have been eliminated.

That would really suck!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2882
Location : California
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:55 am

I am very nervous also, I would hate to see Jeff and Dick evicted! I am not worried about the mixing of the duos at all whoever they are paired with they will handle it well.

_________________
Nobody gets to live life backwards. Look ahead, that is where your future lies~Ann Landers
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 12:57 am

kmjm wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:
I can't be the only one who's nervous that the rumors are true, damn it! LoL

Kenny, for a rumour-monger, you are pretty trusting about other rumour-mongers, lol. Take it all with a grain of salt. All we know for sure, that has been confirmed by multiple reliable sources, is that J/J, B/R and D/D will be back in the house. Everything else is just so much foam on your latte. Sprinkle chocolate on it and enjoy!


oh no, Kenny, I did not mean to call you a name, I was just being a smart ass and trying to be funny.
I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
MisguidedAngel
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 1087
Location : @AUgradAmy in Nashville
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 1:06 am

Kennylicious wrote:
I can't be the only one who's nervous that the rumors are true, damn it! LoL


I go back and forth on it. I feel the rumors are most likely BS (for all the reasons previously stated), but given who is in charge of this show? Such a clusterfuck will not surprise me at all. I'm hoping for the best, though!
Back to top Go down
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 756
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 2:09 am

mimTN wrote:
oh no, Kenny, I did not mean to call you a name, I was just being a smart ass and trying to be funny.
I'm sorry
What? I'm confused. I never thought you called me a name.

_________________
- K e n n y l i c i o u s -
Back to top Go down
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 756
Location : Indiana
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 2:12 am

MisguidedAngel wrote:
I feel the rumors are most likely BS (for all the reasons previously stated), but given who is in charge of this show? Such a clusterfuck will not surprise me at all. I'm hoping for the best, though!
That's pretty much how I feel. I mean, let's not forget last season's twist fail with the Saboteur being evicted week one because Grodner neglected to tell Annie to raise her hand in the first HOH competition to ensure her immunity. With a failure that colossal, I could easily see her implementing a twist that risks Dick and Jeff going home the first night.

_________________
- K e n n y l i c i o u s -
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 3:20 am

Kennylicious wrote:
mimTN wrote:
oh no, Kenny, I did not mean to call you a name, I was just being a smart ass and trying to be funny.
I'm sorry
What? I'm confused. I never thought you called me a name.


LOl, when I was being a smart ass about rumor mongers. After I read thread I was afraid it sounded like since you were bringin rumors I was calling you that.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 25134
Location : Beautiful state of Texas
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 7:02 am

Happy Big Brother Day!

Comcast called the returnees notorious duos on the show description!

lol!
Back to top Go down
bjn85710

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 7:15 am

So excited !!! dance
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 7:59 am

I have a huge smile on my face. You are the funniest group of poster, I love it. I feel like AABB's IQ level gets higher every year. Did that sound snobby? I just love and respect people who are open about their own "stuff" like our Big Brother addiction and I was giggling reading your posts. I equate self awareness with being "smart". OK, someone tell me to shut up! All this Dr. Rogers business has turned me into a hyperaware of issues freak! lol!

So I didn't get far back enough to hear what Kenny is having anxiety about. What are the rumors that you all are taking seriously. Between therapy sessions (FOR MYSELF!!! LOL) and getting camera ready for Wednesday, I can't go back and read the whole board.

Can someone summarize the rumors, or point me to the thread where they are. Now I know why Kimmie was so anal about the board being organized. bad girl

I also want to apologize to all the posters who have asked to be filled in because they don't have time to go back and read. I harbored thoughts that people that did that were selfish assholes and wanted to say "read the damn thread yourself". So forgive me for having bad thoughts about you if any of you have ever done this. OK, now I will shut up... I think. thank you
Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 8:11 am

Hey moody I'm driving but I can still read the board I see you commenting about me yes I am a*** about organization during big brother it gets too crazy I can't wait for the season to start

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 8:12 am

Lol my text speak censored me

_________________
"If you need something done, give it to the busiest person"
Back to top Go down
http://Www.kmundtinteriors.com
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 8:25 am

Kimmie wrote:
Lol my text speak censored me
haha I was just thinking...aww Moody can say anal but kimmie can't lol

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 8:39 am

Oh my gosh, I just got an e-mail from Chelsia with all the instructions regarding the show. I have to work on that now! Should only take me an hour. I feel like bursting out singing that song from legally Blonde "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD YOU GUYS". LOL

(Kimmie I am not using the Lords name in vain). Laughing It's the song! OK, back to work. BREATHE.
Back to top Go down
was
Man Candy
avatar

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 9:01 am

1- Opening day! - Time to throw out the first Houseguest..
(I love the look on the reporters face)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA-8QU-uflg

Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 9:04 am

That was neat to watch! Thanks was...lol

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 9:06 am

Moody wrote:

Quote :
Oh my gosh, I just got an e-mail from Chelsia with all the instructions regarding the show.

So happy for you!

_________________


SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 9:06 am

Oowatanite wrote:
Matt didn't mention his good buddy Dani ? Weird.

Dani as in Danielle Donato? He talked about her and Dick, some of the rumors floating around such as the newbies and oldbies being paired (he thought it'd be a good idea, especially with Rachel and Brendon because of potential fireworks fueled by jealousy if they were paired with the right person), and some of the photochops out there, including the Andrew one from above.

It was an hour show, so I didn't mention a good deal of what was covered either due to me not actively remembering it at that time of night or because I had heard/read it before and didn't want to retread.
------------------------------------

Exciting new, Moody. No one would blame you for pulling an Elle. Razz It's Elle, right, who sings that song?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   July 7th 2011, 9:17 am

Odin wrote:

Exciting new, Moody. No one would blame you for pulling an Elle. Razz It's Elle, right, who sings that song?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


bravo bravo bravo bravo << sorry that is a creepy Bravo.

Look's like Elle's going to win the prize! I love that song. OK, Lee Ann FOCUS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Speculation of the past HG returning   

Back to top Go down
 
Speculation of the past HG returning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: