View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 27th 2012, 7:02 pm

going to be sad to watch tonight if what i think is going to happen, does happen....but also isn't there talk they are still working/filming together? and then the lawsuit, so who the hell knows anymore
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 27th 2012, 9:33 pm

well HOLY SHIT!!!! that wasn't what i expected at all... but CRIED LIKE A BABY!!!!
literally sobbing, loud sobs...my husband and dog came to check on me

i am not going to spoil it for anyone that didn't watch, but it's not what is expected but oh sooo sad
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 28th 2012, 5:58 am

Did anyone watch last night? I was bawling!
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 28th 2012, 1:20 pm

I was crying. It had to be one of the saddest and sweetest moments on the show. I agree with Gage, Jeff will be a great father one day.

Spoiler:

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 28th 2012, 6:15 pm

Anyone who has had to put down an animal knows the horrible feelings... and probably relived them with Jeff and his "family". I know I did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   November 28th 2012, 6:19 pm

I got home from work early today and was flipping through the channels and saw Jeff on the Dr. Phil show. He was competing for best babysitter with two other reality "stars" He didn't win and was pouty , but his segment was entertaining and he really is good with kids.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 5th 2012, 8:45 pm

Jeff was on wwhl last night and he doesn't see this book being something they can't get past. You could tell how much he loves Jenni.

Here's video of the Jenni part.

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-8/videos/why-jeff-filed-the-jenni-lawsuit

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 5th 2012, 11:35 pm

Hmm, do you guys think it's about time for Jeff to let this show end? He's lost like 3 good friends from this show alone. Jenni, Zoila, and Jeff were the main dynamic of the show, so if Jeff and Jenni are having issues, I don't know if the show can survive with the same feel, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 6th 2012, 8:20 am

re: the book, well it's kind of a mess Jenni created, she has to know how Jeff is re: his business, clients and having to protect that...thing is Jenni from the first season always wanted to be famous for more then this show... so kind of not surprised

BUT while i say that, at this point I kind of don't believe anything that comes out of Bravo or the stars of their shows anymore, so i don't know if this is even all that a big deal
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 4th 2013, 2:30 pm

Jenni's pregnant!!

From twiiter

Quote :
Jenni pulos‏@Jennipulos

Thank you @usweekly for the beautiful feature. I am so very grateful for the best Christmas/New Year/Bday gift ever. #yesIampregnant

She's going to be a great mom. Congrats to her and her husband.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 29th 2013, 4:21 pm

Jeff was on wwhl on Sunday night and he said everything is fine with Jenni. They settled everything in regards to the lawsuit and all.

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 30th 2013, 2:00 pm

I saw Jeff and Gage this morning at Jetblue terminal in NYC. I checked his ticket and but never look up but when I checked Gage's ticket i looked at him. I was like that's Gage as he walked by, I was giggling like a nut. I'm trying to look past Gage to see if it was Jeff that walked by me and it was .My coworker ran to me and asked Was that Jeff Lewis? I said YES. she went and took a pic with him and Gage. I'm to shy for that, I admire from a distance. But I did wave hi to him when my coworker pointed me out to him.

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 30th 2013, 3:16 pm

Cool story. I think I would be like you if I ever saw a reality star. I always feel they like their space or something.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   May 30th 2013, 6:16 pm

I miss this show. I thought it was returning this summer, but I guess it doesn't return until fall.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   May 30th 2013, 9:24 pm

catty wrote:
I miss this show. I thought it was returning this summer, but I guess it doesn't return until fall.

I think it's back in July

It's: Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis
SEASON PREMIERE JULY 9 9/8C
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   May 31st 2013, 2:38 pm

Thanks for that date Nancy. I guess that show will have to fulfill my Jeff and Jenni fix for now lol Smile

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 7th 2013, 11:06 pm

I totally missed this because I've been consumed with BB.  Congrats to Jenni and her husband!

Quote :
Jenni pulos‏@Jennipulos 29 Jun
It's a Girl!!!! Alianna Marika Nassos 8lbs 10 ounces #so blessed #greatestmiracle #happyhappyday

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 2:08 pm

awww, that makes me smile! i miss them!!!

is this coming back on ever?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 4:11 pm

I love that holiday card/photo.  I miss them too.

I thought it would be back by now.  Hopefully it returns in 2014.  I'm going to go check on bravo.

ETA: I couldn't find any info about a new season. I did see a lot of new shows that will be airing.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 5:28 pm

I love this show ... I checked on Wikipedia and it says that Flipping Out has been renewed for a seventh season and it will air in 2014. (Don't know how accurate that is but it's promising.)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 6:13 pm

Where is Gage? Hope they are still together and he is just camera shy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 6:17 pm

checked Jeff's twitter ... and he is so funny on twitter... @JLJeffLewis
He said it won't be back on until Spring.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 6:22 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
Where is Gage?  Hope they are still together and he is just camera shy

i thought the same thing. I loved them together
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   December 11th 2013, 7:51 pm

I love flipping out. Zoila's my fave. She tells Jeff like it is!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 14th 2014, 10:02 am

Alright, we have a date! From bravotv.com:

Everyone's favorite interior design crew returns for Season 7 on Wednesday, March 5 at 10p ET/PT. This time, Jeff Lewis, Jenni Pulos and faithful maid Zoila Chavez are enjoying the success of his thriving business Jeff Lewis Designs, which focuses more on interior design and remodeling than house flipping. And their rolodex of clients is expanding, too: they'll work with CSI actor George Eads and his wife Monika, who are remodeling their Hollywood Hills home. But there's plenty of personal drama: Jeff's design assistant Andy gets agitated when employee Megan manages to get more quality time with the boss. And Jeff struggles to cope with Jenni, pregnant at the time, as she prepares to take maternity leave.

There's a video at the link below (and if anyone knows how to embed it, please feel free to do that)!
http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/bravo-announces-5-new-and-returning-shows-for-march?page=0,2
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 14th 2014, 10:14 am

no mention of gage? BUT i did see pics of Jeff out with Brandi and some other chick from a HW francise, and I am pretty sure Gage was in the pics. Let me see if I can find them.

I want him on the show though.

forget it, i cant find the pics, my work won't let me open any sites
anyway, fingers crossed for Gage
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 14th 2014, 12:52 pm

Gage is in the preview video on that page linked above. It actually showed a lot of clips from the season and it looks good!

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 14th 2014, 3:23 pm

happy dance 2 finally an actual date!! Thanks for posting Smile I have missed this show.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 14th 2014, 5:02 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
Gage is in the preview video on that page linked above. It actually showed a lot of clips from the season and it looks good!

thanks glued, I didn't get to watch the video
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 22nd 2014, 3:06 pm

I came across this video on youtube.  It's 10 months old but worth the watch.  I love Jeff and Zoila!

Published on Mar 26, 2013
Take the full tour of Jeff Lewis's amazing new home including the master bedroom and Flipping Out costar Zoila Chavez's suite

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 22nd 2014, 3:16 pm

thanks, catty. I love Zoila. she keeps Jeff in check.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   March 5th 2014, 5:56 pm

don't forget starts tonight! finally
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   March 5th 2014, 6:11 pm

I know! Survivor, BB Canada and Flipping Out are all tonight!

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   March 5th 2014, 6:46 pm

Woot, Woot !!  Smile 

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   March 6th 2014, 3:29 pm

I love them.

Andrew in his skating outfit was LOL

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 15th 2015, 4:40 pm

Quote :
Flipping Out, Season 8

Everyone's favorite interior designer, Jeff Lewis, and his genius design team including Jenni Pulos are back in action for season eight and taking their business to the next level. Not only is business expanding, but so is Jeff’s family as he moves forward with a plan to have a child.

There was no premiere date given, but at least we know it is returning.

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   January 15th 2015, 7:20 pm

Yaaaaay!!! I miss Zoila Smile

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   June 17th 2016, 6:11 pm

http://www.nbcumv.com/news/it%E2%80%99s-twice-tantrums-two-night-premiere-bravo-media%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cflipping-out%E2%80%9D?show=151088&network=33132

Quote :
IT’S TWICE THE TANTRUMS ON THE TWO-NIGHT PREMIERE OF BRAVO MEDIA’S “FLIPPING OUT”

Series Premiere Airs Wednesday, July 13 at 10PM ET/PT and Thursday, July 14 at 9PM ET/PT

NEW YORK – June 14, 2016 – Stress-levels spike this summer as Bravo Media's Emmy-nominated “Flipping Out” returns for its ninth season with a two-night premiere starting Wednesday, July 13 at 10pm ET/PT and continuing with its regular timeslot on Thursday, July 14 at 9pm ET/PT. This season is one of extreme changes, with America’s favorite house flipper Jeff Lewis stumbling, but refusing to fall. Making sense of it all for him are his life partner and life organizer Gage Edward, loyal executive assistant Jenni Pulos and his unfazed housekeeper Zoila Chavez

Love this show. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   July 12th 2016, 1:21 pm

This show returns tomorrow!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)   

Back to top Go down

Flipping Out ( and Interior Therapy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: